Casino Plot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir, I don't know if it's perfect!!" And Lee really didn't know. She had no idea what General Cutter wanted her to say.

"Well then Colonel, if you don't think it's perfect, then you can demonstrate the command, too. And I expect you to show me how it is done perfectly."


"But- But- But-" Colonel Kwan didn't know what to do or say.

"No BUTS Colonel. I expect to see that little Korean pussy opened and I expect to see it NOW! MOVE IT COLONEL!"

"Y-y-yes sir, huh huh." The last two sounds were just little sobs that Lee couldn't help making. Tears came to her eyes as she began working on her pants. Janice was bringing her a chair, and Lee knew she was really going to have to do this. But how could she expose herself like that in front of General Cutter? Or course looking at the way he was glaring at her, there was no way she was NOT exposing her pussy to him. All Lee could do was continue to sob as she got out of her pants and underwear, and then took her seat in the chair that Janice had provided.

Lee looked around the room. Mostly she was hoping that someone would give her a reprieve. That they would give her some reason not to do this. But no one said a word. Everyone was just looking at her, waiting for her to open her pussy for them all to see. And there was no way she could put it off any longer. The tiny colonel put her head down and tried not to look around any more, as she lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. Then with her pussy in the open, she reached down and found her flaps. She hesitated one more moment, but then she pulled them apart so that now both she and Ruth had their vaginas stretched open so that everyone around them could see inside.

"Very nice Lee, you have a lovely little pussy. And that brings us to the twins. Ladies, were you taught anything else? And don't lie to me sergeants, or I can find something truly unpleasant for both of you."

The twins just looked at each other. There was something else, but neither one wanted to say it. But, after Dwight just stared them down, Gertie gave in.

"W-Well, s-sir, there was one other thing. We w-w-were taught how to p-properly di-dis-display our anuses, sir"

"Really, Sergeant, and how was this taught to you?"

"Uh-Uh Sir," it was a struggle to get it out, but Gertie forced herself. "Janice had Sue Lynn demonstrate the proper procedure. And then after we all s-studied her, we were made to do it pr-pr-properly ourselves".

"I see, Sergeant. So, Colonel Fairchild, you are an expert at displaying your asshole evidently."

Sue Lynn didn't know what to say to that. And she was already so embarrassed with her huge tits just hanging out. "Well, sir. I-I-I don't KNOW!! I mean, uh sir, I mean, well I know how to do it."

"Well, that will be fine, then. Sue Lynn, I want a detailed demonstration and explanation of proper anal display. Move it Colonel."

Sue Lynn so wanted to be furious with Gertie for telling General Cutter about this, but she knew it was only the truth. She also knew there was no way out of this. In a minute she would once again be bent over, displaying her anus to anyone who wanted to see it.

"Well, first sir, of course I have to drop my pants." Sue Lynn unsnapped her slacks and did just that.

"Then I need to drop my panties as well." The colonel did that as well. She lowered her panties to her ankles, so she was standing in front of everyone bare-pussy naked. And that was the easy part. Now began the really awful tasks.

"N-Now that I am bottomless, I have to bend over and present my ass. Does everyone have a good view of my butt?" Sue Lynn hated asking these kind of questions, but she knew it was required. So she bent over and thrust out her huge behind and waited for General Cutter's answer.

Dwight Cutter had a grin from ear to ear as he looked at Colonel Fairchild bending over. She had that enormous ass bare, and pointing back at everyone.

"Yes Colonel, we can all see that ass perfectly. That is one big ass isn't it Colonel?"

"Yes s-s-sir, it is a very big a-ass, s-sir." Sue Lynn couldn't help having her voice break. She was always just so embarrassed about how large her bottom was. After all she had been through, the colonel really wasn't sure why that still bothered her, but it did." Still, she had a lot more work to do, so she had better get to it.

"Ok, then. Now that everyone has a good view of my butt, my job is to reach back and pull the cheeks apart so that the anus is completely exposed and easily visible to everyone." Sue Lynn had to stop talking at that point. She needed to take a deep breath to be able to calm herself and actually do the awful thing she had just described. It took a moment for her to collect herself, but Sue Lynn managed to grip her ass cheeks deep in her crack, and pull them open so that all the people gathered behind her could have a good view of her asshole. Then, as she started to try and relax, she remembered the rest of the requirement. Colonel Fairchild made herself bend over just a little bit more, and positioned her lower body so that her pussy was poking out behind her between her thighs. She also knew she needed to tell everyone that she remembered that requirement as well.

"O-One last Th-th-thing". God it was awful saying these things. "You can see that I-I am bent over enough that my pussy is poking back between my thighs. That way it is easily seen and accessible if anyone wishes to touch it or p-p-poke around inside it." Oh GOD! She so hoped no one wanted to. Sue Lynn just really didn't want a bunch of fingers poking around inside her vagina, but she also knew that she really had nothing to say about it.

General Cutter could see that Sue Lynn had herself beautifully displayed, and he did believe in complementing his officers when they did a job well. "Very nicely done, Colonel, your asshole is clearly visible. And your pussy is poking back nicely. You don't mind if I pull that pussy open so I can check out the hole, do you?"

"No-No Sir. I don't mind. I have to keep my ass pulled apart, but you are welcome to open up my flaps so that you can f-feel around in my hole." Well of course she FUCKING MINDED!! But it wasn't like she could FUCKING SAY THAT! No, Sue Lynn had to stay bent over and opened up while the general poked around in her pussy to his heart's content.

Dwight decided he would take advantage of Colonel Fairchild's offer. He reached down with both hands and pulled her pussyflaps apart. When he had the pussy peeled, the general used one hand to hold the lips back. There was the hole and the little button above. Dwight reached up and stroked Sue Lynn's little clit. The general couldn't help grinning as he felt Colonel Fairchild quiver as her button was stroked. Then, before she could do more than shake a little, Dwight pulled his hand from her clit and pushed his finger way up into her hole. He had to admit, that was one hot pussy. It was tight and a lot of fun to play around in.

Sue Lynn couldn't help gasping as Dwight rubbed her clit. She was actually relieved when the fingers left her button. The colonel had been scared that Dwight was actually going to masturbate her right there in front of everyone. But then her relief ended, as Dwight plunged a finger way up inside her vagina. Sue Lynn wanted to move, but she couldn't. She could feel the digit exploring in there. It would rub her channel walls and move in and out. And all she could do was stay there, bent over, until General Cutter was done playing around in her hole.

Dwight poked around for a little while and then decided it was time to move on. He pulled his finger out and patted Sue Lynn right on her little pussy. Sue Lynn started to get up, but Dwight told her to stay there. Then he told the others to get up. They were to assume the same position as Sue Lynn. If they weren't completely sure of the proper position, they were more than welcome to observe Sue Lynn's demonstration before proceeding.

Ruth and the others just sighed and got up. By now, they knew there was no point in objecting. Sue Lynn already had her ass open, so they weren't likely to get a reprieve. Ruth and Lee quickly bent over and opened up. The twins still had their pants on, so they had to get them down. But it only took a minute, and a few seconds later they joined the other women by bending over and pulling their ass cheeks apart.

"Well done, ladies. It's good to see that you can at least do a few things right. I must say those are some very cute, little pink holes. I'll check them out in a second, but there's something I need first. Mr. Vineti, would you have any kind of pointer?"

Tony wasn't exactly sure what Dwight had in mind, but he assured the general that he did indeed have a pointer. In fact, he even went over to the white board near his desk and got the long wooden pointer for him. While he didn't know what the general was going to do with it, Tony was really curious to find out.

Dwight took the pointer and walked over behind Ruth. "Ruth, I must say you have your little hole displayed very nicely. As everyone can see, the little pink opening is perfectly visible." With that, Dwight pointed out the little hole by pushing the end of the pointer up inside it. Ruth had to fight not to jump up as the tip of wood went into her ass.

Ruth squirmed as the pointer wormed around in her butt. Meanwhile, Dwight was telling her that he needed to check her pussy as well. Ruth needed to release her cheeks so that she could use both hands and peel her pussy open for him. General Simpson just did as she was ordered. She moved her hands down to her pussy and got a grip on her flaps. Then she pulled them apart so that her pussy would open up and her clit and hole would be available to General Cutter.

Dwight pulled the pointer out of Ruth's ass and laid it aside. Then he rubbed Ruth's clit for a few seconds. He had to smile as the general began to squirm and moan while he played with her. Then, when he had her snatch good and wet, Dwight stuck two fingers up Ruth's hole and really made the general wiggle. Finally, he pulled his fingers out of Ruth and gave her the results of his inspection.

"I must say General Simpson, that you have a pretty nice pussy. Not great, but pretty nice. The clit is very responsive, but the hole is a little loose. I guess you've had a lot of traffic up there. Like I said, though, it's still very nice. In fact, as it turns out, I really don't need this pointer. So, I think I'll just leave it in your snatch while I check the others. See that you keep it there until I get back." And Dwight did just that. He picked the pointer back up, and he poked the wide end of it up Ruth's cunt as far as it would go. Then he held it until Ruth could get a grip on it. When General Simpson had the pointer secured, Dwight released it so he could move on to the next lady. Meanwhile, Ruth just held the pointer inside her vagina and tried not to cry.

How could he say THAT!!!?? Ruth was devastated. Her pussy was LOOSE!! Maybe that was why Billy had done her up the ass the last time he had fucked her. Her pussy was too loose and he didn't like it. Was it really true? Did she have a bad pussy? Poor Ruth could barely focus on anything going on. Somehow General Cutter's comment had really gotten to her. Apparently, all her vagina was good for was holding a wooden stick. Well, she would show him. General Simpson got a good grip on that pointer and made sure it stayed way up in her pussy. At least Dwight would see that her pussy was a really good holder for things. It might be a little loose, but it wasn't useless.

Ruth was so out of it, she didn't even notice the moans and groans that came from the other ladies, as Dwight checked out their openings one after another. It only took a couple of minutes for General Cutter to poke into each bent over woman's cunt and asshole. He didn't stay in any of them long, but it was incredibly amusing.

The rest of the folks in the room were all laughing. None of the women would move. They all held their butts open just the way they were supposed to. But each time Dwight's fingers disappeared up a hole, that woman would lift her head a little and make the funniest, squeaking noise.

When he was done, Dwight went back over to Ruth. "Ruth, is my pointer still up your cunt like it's supposed to be?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes sir, WHAT? General"

"Yes sir, the pointer is still in my cunt where it belongs, SIR!" And it was, too. Ruth was not going to let her pussy disappoint General Cutter again. It might be a little loose, but by God, if he needed it to hold something, then her pussy was going to hold it."

"Very good, General, I'll just retrieve it now, and then we can move on to other things."

Ruth was rather relieved to feel the pointer pulled out of her vagina. In the meantime, the other women remained bent over and wondered what "other things" they were going to move on to.

"I'll have you ladies get up in a moment, but first, I have a question for Sue Lynn. Colonel Fairchild, why did Mrs. McGilney refer to you as an expert at public assfucking at the last game?"

"I-I-I'm S-sorry, I-I don't under-understand, sir." And Sue Lynn didn't. It was hard to speak bent over like that, and she was really still too occupied with holding her big ass open to think clearly.

"At the golf game, Colonel, Janice called you up to assist with Gertie's buttfucking because she said you were an expert at it. Now why would she say that, Colonel?"

Oh GOD! Now Sue Lynn remembered. Did she have to admit this to General Cutter? "Sir, it w-was because I had al-already taken two public assfuckings my-myself at that point."

"I see, Colonel, so when will I get to witness your expertise?"

"Sir, I don't KNOW SIR!"

"Don't panic, Colonel, it won't be today, but we will discuss it in a few minutes. Now ladies, as much as I love seeing you display yourselves, we're running out of time and I need to explain a few things. So ladies, GET UP and COME TO ATTENTION."

Well, between the relief of being able to close their butts, and the instinct of following orders, all 5 women snapped to attention immediately.

"Now Ruth, I'm disappointed in you and the others. Tony told me that he had taught you a new method of coming to attention. What's missing here, General?"

Oh PLEASE, NOT THAT!! But from the look on her commander's face, Ruth knew that was exactly what he meant. "Sir, what's missing is that our fingers should be up our cunts, and our thumbs should be up our asses, SIR!" As awful as that explanation was, Ruth was not going to disappoint Dwight again.

"Do all you ladies agree with that?" Sadly, the other four just nodded.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? ATTENTION!!!"

The five women just look at each other for a moment, and then they each sighed and began doing what was expected. Dwight couldn't help grinning at the pained look on the ladies' faces as they began forcing their thumbs up their buttholes. After that, each woman plunged fingers up her cunt and very shortly the five of them were standing properly at attention.

"Comfortable ladies?" The five women nodded, but from the strained look on their faces, Dwight guessed they were anything but comfortable.

"Very well, then, let me explain the changes to your situation."

"First, I will not override any agreement you made with Mr. Vineti. Since he said if you completed these tasks you would not go to prison, then so be it."

At that, each lady let out a small sigh of relief.

"However, there will be a few additions if you wish this arrangement to remain in force. For starters, the winner of the last game will not be entirely free. She will serve as master of ceremonies for the Olympics and will demonstrate the events. However, trust me, this will be a much easier task than actually competing. Also, her bill will be paid in full at that point."

"The remaining four of you will complete Tony's tasks as he has explained to you. You will compete in the Olympics, and the three losing ladies will take part in whatever it is he has in mind."

"Is everything clear so far?"

"YES SIR!" All 5 women answered quickly.

"Good. Now I have some special instructions for each of you personally. Ruth, you will be relieved of command. I simply cannot have a general around that I cannot trust. However, I will honor the agreement that Tony made with you, so you will be allowed to retire at full pension is that clear?"

"Yes sir, I understand s-sir." Ruth sobbed an answered. She hated losing her career, but she had to admit, the terms were as generous as she could possibly expect.

"Lee, you will take over command, but in name only. You will handle the paperwork and day to day administration, but Major Perez will actually be in charge. Since I can't actually have a major as base commander, you will serve as a figurehead. You will follow Major Perez's orders to the letter. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I do sir." Lee wanted to cry. She had dreamed of someday having a command, now she would have one but it would never be real.

"Sue Lynn, I have two orders for you. First, you will also resign at full pension. I have no post for you here, and I will not allow you to advance in rank after this debacle. Second, Janice said that you were an expert in public assfucking. An expert should demonstrate her skills. Therefore, whenever a public buttfucking is called for, you will demonstrate how to properly take one for the recipient. Are both of those things clear?"

"Yes, s-sir. They are cl-cl-clear sir." Colonel Fairchild wasn't sure what was worse, the end of her career, or the news about how many times she was going to have to take it up the ass.

"Oh and speaking of public buttfuckings. As you know the loser of each event will get one, however, I am not willing to let the winner completely off the hook in that regard. So, at the opening ceremony for the Olympics, the winner of these contests will get a good, hard, public ass screwing. Do you all understand?"

"Yes sir." Everyone just nodded and waited for Dwight to continue.

"That brings me to the twins. You two are not going to be allowed to abuse any more soldiers. Since you are too young to retire, you will be assigned to my personal staff, and you will answer directly to me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, perfectly clear sir." The twins spoke in unison. They had a feeling they wouldn't be enjoying this assignment, but they had nothing to say about it.

"Very well, then. I have papers here which lay out your acceptance of duty changes. These will remain with me, but you will sign them now. Ruth, you first, and then you can assist me."

Ruth came forward and took the paper that Dwight handed her. It was a letter stating her intention to resign from the army. Ruth felt tears come to her eyes as she took a pen from General Cutter. She had to stop her hand from shaking, but she managed to sign the letter. When she was done, Ruth handed the pen back to Dwight and started to go back with the others.

"Ruth, I said you would stay here and help. As I told you before, that pussy of yours is too loose, but I assume it still has some functionality. Get on your back on the desk here. Then roll yourself up and lock your hands under your thighs, so your slit is presented to me. "

The general didn't even think about objecting. She just didn't want her pussy to be any more of a disappointment to General Cutter than it already was. Quickly, Ruth climbed on the desk and got into position. She made sure that she was spread enough that Dwight would have easy access to her vagina.

Dwight took a look at Ruth's spread out pussy and sighed. "Damn General, I was going to use your hole as a pen holder, but I can't even do that. Your flaps are in the way, and you can't hold your thighs and hold those things apart. Your flaps are just too big Ruth. I'm sorry you don't have a useful pussy."

123456...8