Casino Royale Ch. 04

Story Info
Blonde gains the upper hand.
2.1k words
4.67
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late morning and Blonde was off to a good start; Felix Leiter had kept her word and she was receiving a regular round of customers. She spoke to each of them first and for those that were willing to receive a lap dance alongside another customer, she lap danced both or all three men at the same time. Feeling confident after the first hour of lap dances, she checked the scoreboard and saw that her target, Le Chin Fe, was still gaining enough momentum to pay off her debts, at six hundred and five thousand euros, whereas Blonde lagged at just five hundred and seventy-five thousand euros.

Her next customer insisted that he have Blonde all to himself, so she sat him on the couch, placed the towel over his lap, and sat on his crotch with her back facing him. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, began grinding against his hardness, and stealthily slipped a hand into his pants. She positioned his phallus against his abdomen and began rubbing her buttocks hard against his groin, causing him to involuntarily jerk up into her. Once he finished ejaculating, Blonde got off of him and he used his credit card to pay her a generous tip.

Next in line was a strong, tall, handsome alpha male, possibly of South Asian descent, who also insisted on being the only one on the couch; it may have been a necessity due to how thick and muscular his body was. Blonde took no chances with him, and while laying the towel on his lap, snuck her hand into his pants and positioned his erection to point straight up. Grabbing ahold of his shoulders, she put one leg on top of a shoulder, sat down on his lap, placed her other leg over his other shoulder, and wrapped her legs around his neck. Placing his hands on her legs, she encouraged him to feel them as she used her legs to pull herself up tight against him, pinning his erection between her loins and his stomach. With both arms and legs, she began sliding herself up and down his hard, erect phallus while his hands explored her legs. Despite her best efforts at grinding against him, she was unable to trigger an ejaculation and had to spend the entire ten minutes sliding her groin against the flag pole in his pants. Exhausted at the end of the dance, she rolled off of him but was relieved when he used his credit card to tip very generously.

The next customer, another tall, handsome, and very muscular black man, wanted to same lap dance. Unable to convince him to allow another man on the couch, she adjusted her female condom, added some lubricant, again wrapped her legs around his neck, and while he felt her thighs, she vigorously rubbed her labia against the hardness pointing up at his stomach. Luckily, her current dance partner got so excited he began rubbing his erection against her, and the extra stimulation of the underside of his penis was too much, and she smiled triumphantly when the man began involuntarily jerking up and down before his ten minutes were up. Satisfied, he paid an extremely generous tip via credit card, left his business card with Vesperman, and left.

Blonde checked the scoreboard and realized she still wasn't stealing enough customers from Le Chin Fei to stop her momentum. It was break time and Blonde decided to take a risk.

Le Chin Fei left quickly and without her bodyguard, apparently to use the bathroom, so Blonde took the opportunity to follow her. To Blonde's surprise, Le Chin Fei went straight to a stripper's break room and collapsed on the sofa there. Seeing the opportunity, Blonde also entered the room, and then quietly locked the door behind her.

"Hello, sexy," Blonde greeted her with a seductive smile.

Le Chin Fei turned to face her and rolled her eyes.

"I know who you are. Agent 697. James Blonde of MI6, the British secret service. You want me to defect. To talk. I will not," she said defiantly.

"I want to fuck you," Blonde stated teasingly while licking her lips. Le Chin Fei's dossier indicated she may be bisexual with a weakness for sexy young blonde women, and she was hoping to exploit this given how aroused she must be after all those lap dances.

Fei just smiled.

"I've wanted to fuck you the moment I first laid eyes on you," she said aggressively, turning to face Blonde. Her eyes scanned the naked Blonde's beauty, from her long wavy blonde hair, perfect face, firm, lean athletic figure, perfectly sized breasts, and long lean, and firm legs. Fei looked like a predator getting ready to pounce on her prey.

Blonde examined Fei's lean and toned East Asian body, augmented with lean sexy legs, and a pair of small but firm breasts. She reminded Blonde of an Asian porn star.

Wasting no further time, Blonde quickly walked up, grabbed Fei's head, and smashed their lips together for some lecherous tongue touching. As both women groaned lustfully, Blonde's hands slid down Fei's back and fondled her firm, round buttocks.

Fei then forced her onto the couch, kissed her breasts and down her body, over her shaved loins, and began nibbling on Blonde's labia and clitoris, unphased by the taste of the female condom Blonde wore for protection.

Enjoying her oral ministrations, Blonde began bucking her loins against Fei's mouth. She then sat up, grabbed Fei's body, lifted her so now Fei's rear was facing her, and began licking Fei's slit. She reached up and licked Fei's labia lips hard, then pushed her tongue between them to stimulate her inner labia. As with Fei, she did not let the taste of Fei's female condom distract from her oral foreplay.

For a moment Fei forgot what she was doing and felt compelled to grind her loins on Blonde's mouth, enjoying the feel of Blonde's tongue slipping between her labia lips. In return, she spread Blonde's labia open with her fingers and licked the inner labia hard with her tongue, sometimes forcing her tongue into Blonde's love tunnel. After some cycles of this, she began sticking her fingers into Blonde's vagina and sucking on her clitoris.

Trying her best to give Fei an exhausting orgasm, Blonde too began thrusting her fingers in and out of Fei's vagina while licking and rubbing her clitoris. Both women had become quite vocal and were enjoying the pleasurable sensations they were giving to each other.

Break time was almost over and Blonde knew she had to act fast; her last desperate gamble would be tribadism, knowing full well that she may even faint herself if she orgasmed from it. However, if she gave Fei an orgasm that would shake her into unconsciousness, she would at least gain a few customers from her.

Blonde acted decisively and immediately manipulated Fei forward onto the couch, wrapped Fei's legs around her, and then her legs around Fei so that they were in the classic scissoring position, and began to vigorously rub her labia against Fei's. Luckily her female condom was well lubricated so the friction caused by the genital contact didn't hurt; Fei was enjoying herself as her moaning increased substantially.

Determined the get Fei off, Blonde sat up, reached under Fei, and explored her loins for her clitoris. When she felt Fei's clit hidden by the couch, she placed two fingers on it and rubbed it forcefully; Fei threw her head back and cried out in lecherous delight.

Suddenly Fei managed to pull herself up, grasping Blonde's legs for leverage, and began rubbing Blonde's clitoris with her fingers. Like Blonde, she was fully absorbed into stimulating her clit and rubbed very aggressively; Blonde cried out in joy at the extra attention her genitalia were receiving.

Soon their primal moans of joy had synchronized, and their rubbing of labia and clitoris also aligned so that the two had fallen into a pleasurable and well-conducted symphony of carnal delight. Blonde looked into Fei's eyes and realized she no longer saw Blonde as an enemy agent; her eyes gazed at Blonde with warmth and lust. Seeing that the hostility towards her had faded from Fei, Blonde again acted decisively and gyrated her labia against Fei's to rub her enticingly in a circular pattern.

Fortunately for Blonde, the extra gyrations of labia against labia coinciding with her fingers mercilessly stimulating Fei's clitoris were too much for Fei to ignore and she suddenly shuddered in Blonde's grasp. Her fingers fell away from Blonde's clitoris as she threw her head back, fell onto the couch, and cried out in orgasmic bliss. Blonde broke the scissoring off immediately for fear of orgasming herself but spread Fei's legs and continued to lick Fei's clitoris while thrusting her fingers into Fei's vagina.

Again Fei's body snapped like a plucked guitar string, and she let out a weaker yet still triumphant primal cry of sexual bliss. Blonde continued the relentless assault of her fingers within Fei's vagina, thrusting and rubbing against every bit of flesh of Fei's love canal. This caused Fei to reliably orgasm once more, her body shaking violently, and to let out one more weak cry of joy as she collapsed onto the couch unconscious, exactly as Blonde had hoped for.

Exhausted, Blonde began taking deep breaths to restore her stamina as she quickly put her shoes back on and left. Rushing back to the contest, she encountered two brothers who agreed to get a lap dance at the same time, so she sat them on opposite ends of the couch. For the next ten minutes, she rotated between rubbing her face and feet into their groins. Surprisingly, they were easily satisfied and tipped her well; she guessed that these two may have been CIA agents sent by Felix Leiter.

Her labia still very sensitive from her seduction of Le Chin Fei, Blonde applied more lubricant onto her loins and welcomed the next customer, who insisted on being the only one on the couch. As she began gyrating on his groin, she buried his face into her breasts and checked to see if Fei had returned; fortunately for Blonde, she had not and was giving Blonde just the advantage she needed to win. Luckily, as she vigorously rammed her loins against the erection tenting up her towel on his lap, he became so excited he suddenly thrust up and relaxed, ending the dance.

As time went on, Blonde serviced more men, and during Fei's absence, men flocked to Blonde like moths to a flame. As she bounced and ground against her twelfth customer of the afternoon, she looked over her shoulder to see an exhausted Fei stumble back to the room, searching for customers. Blonde smiled as the men politely refused her as they were afraid she was too tired and didn't want to hurt her; at this rate not only would Blonde win this competition, but she would have effectively stopped Fei from making enough money to settle her debts.

While assessing the tactical situation, Blonde's customer took advantage of her being distracted to sneak his fingers between her legs, so that on the next thrust, not only did she bounce on his erection, but his fingers rubbed against her labia lips. This sent a jolt of pleasure through her spine, and as she watched Fei dance tiredly on a man's lap, unable to excite him, she found herself trying to push her labia harder against her customer's fingers; Blonde enjoyed the euphoria of seeing Fei lose the lap dancing contest while her customer attended to her very aroused loins.

Luckily, Blonde's customer ejaculated quickly, otherwise, she might have ended up like Fei; looking over her shoulder she confirmed Fei was having a very hard time finding customers for the last hour, while Blonde had a lineup to go through. Things were going far better than she had hoped.

Soon Blonde had finished her customers and the bell rang, indicating the end of the contest. The banker went through and tabulated the money collected from Fe and then Blonde. When the amounts were shown on the large wall screen, Blonde had won by fifty thousand euros, but more importantly, prevented Fei from reaching the amount needed to settle her debts; she looked over her shoulder and saw Fei's face turn pale as Fei realized the grave danger she was now in. Blonde saw this as the perfect opportunity to take some initiative, and she walked over to Fei, completely naked except for her heels, smelling of men's breath.

"You look exhausted and famished. Why don't you let Lyndon and I clean you up first, then take you out to dinner? I assure you we will guarantee your safety."

To Blonde's shock, Le Chin Fei's eyes lit up with lust and hope, and she smiled lecherously.