Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 06

Story Info
Cass falls deeper into his clutches...
16.8k words
4.68
18.7k
49

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,121 Followers

Thanks to Stubby for proof and Roxy for research and input

*

"You didn't record?"

"No! I thought you were there! Wh-what was the last thing you saw?" Cass asked frantically.

I had just learned that after I had left, they had gone on for a while. And when I say a while, I mean all night long of fucking and sucking. Even... more breeding. I felt disgusted from thinking like that, but also so aroused. But also, Cass had known I was watching for some of it. Neither of us really lingered on that, as we both thought that little part was hot. Hell, all of it was hot. I just wish I'd been able to see more of it.

"You rimming Neil," I muttered.

We were sitting on the sofa in our living room. It was the Sunday after Cass and Neil had fucked all night. Cass took hold of my hands.

"If I'd known you left..."

"Well... that's what we get for trying to play secrets," I said.

Maybe she actually would've recorded if she knew I wasn't there? At first I thought she had acted like she did because I hadn't been there. But maybe it was the opposite, that Cass had acted like a total degenerate because I actually was there, and she thought I'd be there the whole night. Giving her permission. Or maybe she would've acted like she did regardless of whether I was there or not. I would never know.

"I guess you're right. From now on, I swear on everything that is holy, no more secrets from me," Cass said, meeting my eyes.

"Same as me. I... just wanted to watch so bad. See you in action. I was thinking with the wrong head, as they say."

"That you did. And perhaps I was, too. But I'll record more, and hell maybe we can stick you in the closet without Neil knowing," Cass said, smirking slightly. Yeah, it was a serious conversation about where we were at, but we knew what we both wanted.

"So you're not mad that Neil fucked me bareback, breeding my poor unprotected womb?" Cass asked, putting extra stank on it.

"Jesus. Not when you put it like that!" I said. We both chuckled. "I just wished I could see more of it, is all."

A silence fell upon us, as we sat there musing for a few pregnant moments.

"I told him that I wanted to end it, by the way," Cass said.

"Think he'll listen?"

"Doubt it. But we have until the wedding, though. And I sort of told him, erh, that I wanted him on the wedding night... Like we talked about."

"But it was all in the moment, I don't know how smart it would be. We're ending it then, after all. After the wedding."

"Yeah? So we're ending it?" I asked, starting to feel my own arousal grow a bit as we started about new adventures. "Would it be so bad continuing the fantasy?"

Cass looked at me with sympathy, but I knew what she thought about it. And surely she had thought about it more than I had.

"I think we need a hard cut. There's a terrible and vile ending floating out there somewhere if we don't end it on our terms," Cass began. "Every time we try this fantasy it gets worse. I fall deeper into Neil's clutches. And I need to get out. Or we're lost. It's that simple. I will never love him. I don't. There's no part of me that wants him. Other than the obvious. Which is why I want to stop after the wedding. I don't like the road we're heading on if we don't."

*

It felt like I was walking the apocalypse. Monday morning, I was a shell of myself. Exhausted and utterly drained. Probably walking slightly funny. Cass was too sore for intercourse, but Cass was by now an expert at getting me off in more than one way. Cass had gone through in great, harrowing detail about their night for most of our Sunday. Replaying their adventure for me, making me climax over and over. Cass just had her way of telling a story. Though, sometimes it felt like she was telling it more for her own reliving of it than for my pleasure. But knowing Cass, she played her cards to both our advantage. She was the smart one, after all.

But why even bring up a regular Monday? Other than my endless contemplation and reflection? Well, it was as I was leaving work that day, when I once again saw Plumber Dan's Mini Morris outside of my office building. I hadn't seen him since the football game, but for some reason, Dan had seemed to take a liking to me. While he started our game by being rough, he seemed to do it because he wanted to chit chat.

"AYOOO! It's the boss man!" Plumber Dan roared from his window. "Get the fuck over here, you sleazy bastard!"

I shrugged my shoulders and headed over. Why not? Maybe he was just a guy who had met someone he wanted to hang out with more. Though he gave me the creeps sometimes.

"What up?" I asked as I slumped into his car.

"Nathin' much," Plumber Dan said. "So. Jen. She alright?"

"Jen?" I asked, slightly confused.

"The secretary?"

"None other."

"She... is... alright?" Where was this going?

"Ait. Well, I was wondering. I was fixing some shit pipes at your neighbor's the other day, and ayo, wouldn't ya know. I think I saw some strange park in your driveway."

"You know where I live?"

"So I was thinking, who the fuck is this guy visiting my main man Isaac's broad when I clearly saw him left the buildin' just a minute ago? I mean, you had somethin' to do, but surely this dude would fuck off soon after, right? I'm not sayin' nothin', but I think there's a guy in your life trying to pull a fast one on ya."

I blinked a few times. This was getting out of hand. To have our mutual fantasy as a dangerous game was one thing, but when friends and 'friends' start to notice... well maybe it was time to call it quits. Especially, if said friends were trying to look out for me. Might end bad.

"Erh. I don't think it will be a problem. Cass is loyal, and not a girl you want to put in a corner," I said, rubbing my neck, trying to maneuver myself through this.

"Yeah, that what I'm thinkin'. But ya know, just wanted you to know, alright?" Dan said, slapping my shoulder. He had to lean back to do it, as the car was way too small for him.

"I appreciate it. Anyway, why are you here then? Don't you have some 'shitpipes' to unshit?" I said.

Plumber Dan tilted his head back and roared out the most ominous laughter.

"Oh they're some clogged up ones, alright! AYO!"

*

10:50: "So the fantasy is on until the wedding, right?" Cass wrote.

10:50: "Yeah. What's up?" I wrote back.

That was all I got that day. I had to shove all the implications of her asking that and not replying to me after deep down, as the stress at work was piling up quite a lot. Cass once again was submitting, just after we had our small talk about how we needed control. Was it rinse and repeat? Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result? But maybe she was literally going out with a bang.

"Where did you get the blowtorch and welder?" I asked later that day, Cass coming around the back of our house.

Cass had just finished cutting some beams in two. She was pretty handy with that sort of thing, but I was a bit surprised regardless.

"I borrowed it. Neil even picked it up and brought it over," Cass said, rearranging the beam, being thoroughly casual.

"Neil?" I asked. Cass stopped what she was doing and turned to me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, he stopped by earlier real quick and bred your future wife."

Cass didn't say anything else. She just awaited my reaction. And when she saw it, her mouth creased into a wide grin.

"Don't worry, he came on my face," Cass said, biting her lip.

As if that were to calm me. To the contrary, I felt a bit of a tinge for railing my hot wife.

"So how was your day? Did you get the reservation for that chef for the wedding? And the speakers?" Cass asked, changing gears.

I slapped my head as cold water seeped down my neck. Fuck. It had been so stressful at work lately, I had totally forgotten about the stuff I needed to sort out for the wedding. I instinctively grabbed my phone to call the chef. Cass just shook her head and went back to her blowtorching.

"What are you building, by the way?" I asked.

"I'm making some adjustments for the stage. Go on. Get!"

Later that evening in bed I was absolutely beat. It had been a hellish day. It was just piles on piles at work, and after that on top of everything I had to manage my half of the final wedding preparations. It was a month away, and let's say, the stress was piling up. Though, lying here next to my Cass, made it all worth it.

I looked over at her. She was texting on her phone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's Neil," Cass said, not taking her eyes away.

And now, on top of everything, Cass was texting Neil. Yeah, it was arousing when they acted like filthy animals, but did it have to be all of the day? Seemingly, they had even fucked today. God knows how many times. Over and over had Neil probably streamed his steaming, radiating cum across Cass cute face, utterly destroying it. Fuck. Here we go again.

Cass looked over at me and then down.

"Wanna know what happened today?" she asked, throwing her phone to the side, instead starting to rub my belly.

"You really gonna tell me?" I asked. She had been pretty forward with what had happened on 'the night', but previously she had held back some of her stories for later.

"If you want to," Cass said, smiling devilishly at me as her hand slowly crept towards my groin. I couldn't do anything but nod, the anticipation driving me along.

Slowly, oh so slowly did Cass slide her soft fingers down my boxers, wrapping them around my growing erection.

"Someone's excited to hear about how Neil railed me in our kitchen again. And in our bed."

I groaned as images flashed before me.

"You remember when I texted you? Yeah, that was just before he pulled up. I told him to come over as soon as you left for work, but he said he was busy. Neil had your girl squirming in bed, yearning for that big delicious cock of his. So when he finally pulled up and dropped in, I in return dropped to my knees as he stepped into our hallway. I sucked him good right there. Got him nice and hard. I think he wanted to nut in my mouth right there, but your girl was in a desperate need of getting stuffed. So I dragged him into the kitchen table, where Neil shoved me over the kitchen table, parted my legs with his knees and slammed that fat cock inside of me. He had no patience, having gone a few days without, so he gave your girl the time of her life. Or at least it felt like it. It was so good. Getting fucked so brutally, I came so hard. Neil took me over the dinner table for ten minutes straight before he dragged his cock out with a loud slurp. It was so slick from how he fucked me. I was so wet for him. Then he busted all across my face, filling my cheeks up with that white spunk. I swear it is so white and so thick I feel like it's radiating. Almost as if it is glowing. And so warm. I even got some in my hair, so I took to the shower. Guess who joined me there- What's wrong?"

Cass stopped her story and looked down at me. Nipple in my mouth, hand on my cock, telling a filthy story. And I'd grown soft. It felt so good. Cass was amazing with her hands. But here I was. Soft and limp.

"Must be all the work stuff," Cass said. "You know, stress can cause minor, and temporary, erectile dysfunction."

I didn't say anything. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't even look at her.

"It is alright. Not a problem," Cass said, smiling at me. "We'll have plenty of time and opportunity after all the stress is done."

Cass then bent down and whispered in my ear. "I'll just get Neil to take care of me."

And there I was. Full mast. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Oh' you like that? Well, Isaac, good thing, then. Makes me not feel too bad about fucking Neil and making sweet love to him while you're fucking useless," Cass whispered in my ear. She leaned up and smiled warmly at me, as if it was the sweetest compliment. But it helped. By god did it help.

"Might have to jump on this dick, just to see if it is true, or just confirmation-bias," Cass said, leaning to the nightstand and finding a condom, which she quickly rolled onto me.

"Yeah, you're going rubbered up in me. Only big dicks allowed," Cass smiled wickedly as she sank herself down on my condom clad cock. I immediately grabbed her toned ass, squeezing it gently. Fuck, that ass was so amazing.

"So, where were we?" Cass said, slightly short of breath as she pushed herself up and down. "So a thing Neil wanted to propose, and now seeing our little predicament downstairs for you, I think I might want to indulge."

"What?" I groaned.

"N-Neil wants to-fuck Isaac, yes- Meet me like that. Just like that!" Cass groaned as I pressed up to meet her bouncing ass..

"Neil wants what?" I groaned in return.

"He wants to... date me."

My head felt like it was getting carpet bombed, every other explosion being intoxicated arousal and fear. Fear of where that might lead. Cass wouldn't fall for him, but the thought of Neil and Cass dating... I groaned into her tits, as she continuously slammed down on me.

"Do I have your permission? To date Neil for a bit? I may have to stay over sometimes," Cass whispered jaggedly into my ear. I was about to explode.

"He deserves me, Isaac. You know what? I don't give a shit if you give me permission. I'll do it anyway. And you... oh shit, ugh... you'll just have to accept that Neil is pleasing your girl... fucking your girl! He fucks me so well that he deserves to wife me up and breed the shit out of MEEEE-"

Cass more or less screamed out the rest as we reached our mutual climax. She was clamping me so hard, and it felt as if my insides were on fire, as if I were being punched in the stomach, yet what Cass had just said was so far out there. So fucked. I groaned through gritted teeth, and so did Cass.

"Jesus Christ, Cass," I moaned as Cass collapsed on top of me. "Wife you up?"

"Figure of speech. Don't worry," Cass panted. "I mean, he is consummating the marriage, is he not?"

"Fucking hell, fuck," I said, barely able to speak after the treatment she'd just given me.

"You're a drunk sailor now? Only curses from you," Cass joked, slapping my chest. "Isaac, what was that about? You grew soft when I told a story and jacked you off, but ridiculous humiliation got you off, instead?"

"Erh," I started, still slightly out of it. And still a bit embarrassed. "I have no clue. Maybe it's the stress, like you said. Can't wait till everything settles down a bit more."

"I guess. It's been good fucking, but I must admit I can't wait to get back to ours again," Cass said before giving me a peck on the cheek and heading to the bathroom.

*

It was Saturday morning. Cass was getting ready for her first 'date' with Neil. It was just a small lunch at a diner outside the town. And a small stay at a motel after. There was no ambiguity as to the intention of their date. It wasn't like a serious date in Cass' mind. It was just something she'd play around with a bit for a while before the wedding. Isaac seemed to be extra desperate from it, and that spoke right to their fantasy. Though, this part was more for her. Sure, Isaac got aroused like nothing else by these encounters and her telling them to him. But getting dined and bedded, getting fucked so good, and keeping most of her adventures for herself. That was for Cass. Though, she kept telling herself she was saving it for later, when it was all said and done.

And speaking of done, Cass wanted to make sure that Neil understood that it was truly over when she walked up to the altar in a month's time.

Especially after her last encounter with Neil. She hadn't told this to Isaac, in fear of what he might do. Neil wanted to take her on dates to see what she'd be missing out on. She almost wanted to laugh in Neil's face, as there was absolutely nothing in there she was desiring from him as a person. But Cass was too polite for that, and instead tried to play it out in her mind how that could add more to their hotwifing. It was sort of fun to see how this would pan out.

But Neil's intentions were obvious. Neil was actively trying to steal Cass away from Isaac. He wanted her exclusively. So that was also one of the reasons she wanted to 'break up' with him. Almost a sweet irony that as they had just been starting to date.

Cass looked at the outfits she had to choose from. She would dress light, as it was getting pretty damn warm outside now. Scanning her wardrobe, her eyes fell on one outfit in particular. Why? Why did God want this from her? It was a gift! But it would be so naughty. Slowly, Cass took out the white tennis dress she'd gotten from Isaac. Yeah. She had to wear it. Not only was it comfortable and sexy, but the thought of Neil pawing her ass through this dress she'd gotten from her one and only added some extra stank on the naughtiness of picking this particular dress.

Her full breasts and girthy, muscled ass would no doubt be hugged deliciously for Neil. Cass went out, expecting to find Isaac to send her off. But no, he was out working overtime yet again. And afterwards, he and his mother were gonna pick up the menu for the wedding dinner. So much needed to be in place. And what did Cass do? Fuck around with another guy, with a much bigger cock.

A small smirk went across her face. She was being so naughty. But Cass swore she'd pick up some of the slack next week. She had a shift or two at the hotel coming up, to show Neil the ropes, but other than that she'd be able to be more active.

So off she went. About twenty minutes later she pulled into the parking lot of a small place that wouldn't be frequented by anyone that she knew. She pulled up and parked between a giant Chevy and an old Lincoln, both SUVs. Hiding her car.

After another ten minutes of waiting in the parking lot, Cass had had enough. She couldn't sit out here like an idiot, so she headed inside to at least get a table. And it was only after another twenty minutes of sipping water, of finally ordering something light and eating it entirely, that Neil finally showed up. He plumped down next to her, reeking of sweat and smoke.

If he was trying to court her, to date her, he was doing poorly to say the least.

"Hey there, sweetheart," Neil groaned, not even looking at her. He snapped his fingers, turning to the waitress, ogling her voluptuous chest that he'd just taken note of.

"Hey there, senorita. Gimme one of them cheeseburgers. And none of that fucking jalapeno," Neil said, without any of the proper pronunciation. The waitress looked annoyed, but wrote it down and skidded away.

Cass couldn't even look at the poor waitress. Of course, what else could she expect from a douchebag like Neil? Senorita? Jalapeno? Was Neil blind or just willfully being an asshole, not giving a shit?

"Can't handle that spice shit. Won't shit straight for a week, eh?" Neil said, chuckling to himself which turned into him coughing slightly from just having had a smoke. He turned to Cass and raised his eyebrows.

"Nice dress, there!" Neil said, checking her down, especially her chest department.

The next minutes were Neil yapping with his mouth full, drinking and eating and talking about nonsense. Not once did he ask about Cass. Yeah, no, it was one gambling story after the other, how he almost ended up fighting some plumber last week, and more shit Cass was bored to tears by. She tried to speak up, and perhaps talk about the break up, but Neil held out a hand, damn near in tears from this story he thought was so fucking funny. It was pretty obvious Neil had a great time, but Cass did not.

So she decided to kick it up a notch. Perhaps because she was bored, perhaps because she knew what Neil could do after this, and also to get out of here before he embarrassed them further. But mostly. To be a bad girl. It would be so naughty to do something in a public place like this... and with Neil no less.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,121 Followers