Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,130 Followers

It had been a week and a half. Cass was practically living at Neil's nowadays. Cass had stopped by Isaac's to pick up some new clothes and some plan B's on occasion, had fucked Isaac real quick and had then headed out again, back to Neil's warm bed. Isaac had requested me to keep him updated, and sometimes Cass did. And sometimes she was just too distracted by the endless appetite that was now so easily quenched. She did manage to talk to him once or twice as at least, to let him know how great of a time she had. Cass could tell Isaac loved it as much as it devastated him. Poor guy.

"Suit yourself," Neil said. He got out of the chair, leaving Cal and Cass.

"And Cass. I expected better from you. What happened? Why are you skipping so much? Are you tired of the job? I know you have the wedding to plan. Is that it? I'll give you all the free hours you need, you know that? All you have to do is ask," Cal said, more sympathetically, but still with a hint of stress lacing his voice.

Cass felt horrible yet again. Her infidelity was one thing, but to put stress on others? That was too much. Neil was affecting too many aspects of her life, impacting others in the wake.

"No. Or yes, but no. I'll be better. Thank you for being understanding. I'll be better, I promise," Cass said, earnestly. "I'm sorry. Sorry I caused you so much stress."

"It's okay. Take the rest of the day off. I'll get a substitute. I need to hire another janitor now anyway."

Cass got up and headed out. Outside the hotel she leaned against a pillar. Neil was giving her every argument to end their relationship. Still, when he walked up to her, smoke in mouth, Cass's bodily reaction was to become excited. Happy even.

"You fired too?" he asked, coughing slightly.

"No... Just a warning..." Cass muttered, kicking a pebble.

"Jump in the car," Neil said. As she had stayed over at his place, they'd been carpooling.

But when she reached for the passenger door, Neil stopped her, motioned to the back. Cass, the horny slut she had become, bit her lip. Neil had tinted windows and they were all the way in the back of the parking lot for once.

"Oh, you gonna throw me in the back and bang me real quick?"

"Shut the fuck up, slut, and get in the fucking car. I'm throbbing."

Ten minutes later and Neil was inside Cass, thrusting hard enough to almost tip the car over. The suspension screamed out each time he bottomed out in Cass. He was taking the frustration of getting fired again out on her. He didn't give a fuck about the job, but he fully blamed her for not maneuvering her way to let him keep his job. Why couldn't she just have muscled Cal? He was a punk anyway.

"God... You're... ugh, fucking me so hard, Neil," Cass groaned, holding onto the car door for dear life.

Neil didn't say anything, instead he stuffed his mouth full of her tit. Cass clutched his head and moaned, wrapping her legs around him. She was close to cumming again. But just as she was about to climax, Neil slowed down. Not to stop, but to make their fucking even more passionate. His mouth moved from her nipple and up to her lips.

The car was now filled with the sounds of Neil's slick cock pushing into Cass over and over and their lips smacking as they tongue fucked each other's mouths with great passion. Cass liked the fucking, but she loved when they made love. Kissing, cuddling. Feeling how big Neil was. Feeling how deep he could go, how much he stretched her out every time they fucked. Giving her unbelievable feelings of pleasure nobody else had ever given her. Isaac was no competition to Neil. She had learned that over the weeks. Neil was just better. Bigger and better.

Neil softly released her lips and looked into her eyes warmly. She smiled back up at him, but when she leaned up for another kiss, Neil held off.

"Cass," Neil said, pushing his cock all the way into her with slow deliberate motions. "I want you to call off the wedding."

Cass' eyes rolled back into her eyes as she groaned out and came instantly. This jobless idiot was so much better than Isaac. She'd learned that over the prior week and half. She was lost. But only on a bodily level. Emotionally she was still connected to Isaac, and nothing, not even the best sex ever, would change that. Yet. The suggestion was such a nasty and vile one. So wrong. So right. All at the same time, the mixed emotions floated through her body and mind.

Cass wrapped her legs around him to get him even closer. She lifted her head into his neck, biting into his shoulder as she shuddered from her cumming so intensely. He hummed into her, warmly kissing her forehead, letting her take her time with her orgasm. His slow deliberate thrust guiding her through it.

"You're considering it?"

"N-No!" Cass exclaimed. The notion was ludicrous.

"I know you want to call it off after the wedding, but why? I fuck you better, and you have practically moved in with me. We fuck every chance we can. Even now, after getting fired, we can't get enough of each other. It only makes sense. You belong under me, getting bred continuously by me. I don't think you want it to end. Fuck Isaac."

Cass didn't respond. So much of what Neil said was true.

"You want me to fuck you on the wedding day? I'll fuck you. But only on one condition. That you leave Isaac."

"No!" Cass protested again, but only weakly. Neil sensed his victory and started thrusting a tiny bit faster, not letting Cass escape from the pleasure.

"Hell, I'll still fuck you in the bridal suite. But only if you call off the wedding. As I said, fuck Isaac. I'm better than that upjumped kid. Say it. Fuck Isaac!" Neil demanded, pushing hard into her while slowly, very slowly, picking up the rhythm.

Cass squealed out.

"Say it. Say it!"

"Fuck Isaac! FUCK HIM! FUUUUUCK!" Cass screamed out, not caring anymore. She was totally lost.

Neil groaned as he dove his face into her godly scented locks, cumming along with her.

Cass was such a wreck after. Neil had suggested something so vile and disgusting she wasn't able to bring herself to think about it. That was never an option. Neil was thoroughly missing something if he thought otherwise. Cass wouldn't even be on her adventures if it wasn't for Isaac. In her mind, she could end it at any moment and live happily with Isaac for forever. This was just some fun on the side while they were not yet husband and wife. Part of her was furious with Neil for even thinking like that. Another part found it wildly arousing playing with such a filthy, horrifying idea. It was the ultimate sex talk for Cass, as a cheating girlfriend. But no. Neil was in deep water if he thought he stood a chance.

But where did it come from? It seemed so abrupt. Maybe Neil was seeing the finish line and didn't want it to end. Perhaps he was facing his own addiction as much as Cass and Isaac were.

Neil just let her lie there, driving her home. To his home. To their home. He helped her inside and into his bed. But when he wanted to let her rest, Cass reached out her hands for him to join her in bed. They kissed and cuddled, and soon enough was Neil inside of Cass again.

"You're considering it?" Neil asked. While Cass was lost, Neil was clueless.

*

Later that day, Cass was back at the home she shared with Isaac. She was there to pick up a few things. That's when she found the post-it note on the fridge. It was from her brother. Andre. He had picked up Isaac for his stag party! How could she forget? She hadn't seen Isaac in over a week by now... And after the stag Andre had said he'd take Isaac out of town so that he wouldn't be there until the wedding. She was so desperate for Isaac to be home, so she could talk to him. But no, the next time she was to see him, they were to be married.

God, was the wedding so close? Cass had truly lost track of time. Had Isaac truly arranged everything on his own? With stress from work? With a cheating girlfriend and his own ineptitude looming over him? Cass reaffirmed her love for that man. Not only was he big and handsome. He was diligent, caring and loving. Maybe he should yell at her more. Maybe she'd be better then. She'd let him down so much lately. "I'm so glad it's almost over," Cass muttered to herself. She needed to hear it out loud. "It's over."

Cass turned her attention to what she came for, and went shuffling through the cupboards for her ample stash of plan B's. Cass had let Neil cum inside her twice today, so it was best to find her stash and be sure. But she couldn't find it. Cass became frantic. She emptied every shelf. Fuck. Nothing. She thought back. She had been reckless. She had used up her whole supply, and that was not a small amount. Had she truly slept that much with Neil? And that was just the times he came inside her. So much. So many times. Hell, thinking about it, she'd slept more with Neil the last month and a half than she had with Isaac in half a year. Cass had only blown and jerked him once or twice, and fucked him a couple of times. Fuck. She had truly been losing control.

She ran to her phone to check her bank account. She had 30 bucks, not enough for a new pill. They were expensive. Normally, Isaac gave her whatever she needed, so she never had much money in her account. And now he was out and busy. After several missed calls, she horrifyingly realized that she wouldn't be able to reach him. Panic started to set in. Cass was out of plan B's, couldn't afford new ones, and couldn't get hold of Isaac.

But then the doorbell rang.

Cass opened the door, and was greeted by a loud cheer. Outside stood an entourage of her friends. Alicia and Shirley from high school. Hannah and her girlfriend Laena or Leana something from college. Some of her other friends from college and from the lab. It was time for her bachelorette party.

*

Author's note

Thanks for reading.