Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass scooted her chair a bit closer to the table, and slumped a bit down in her seat. Neil seemed oblivious to her plans, yapping along. It made her intentions extra devious. Neil sat with his back to the room, so some discretion was required. Though the booth behind him did them some favors. Slowly, as Neil was talking about how he once got wasted and took a shit in a dumpster, Cass wiggled her foot across the floor, and bumped into him. He didn't pay attention, or he didn't care. So she kicked off her shoe and rubbed his calf a little bit before inching her foot up to the inside of his thigh. Only then did Neil break his yapping. He looked at her curiously for a bit, then continued chewing as he stared at her, to see what was next.

Cass rubbed her foot down and found the barrel of his shotgun along the inside of his thigh. The warmth radiated through his sweatpants. Feeling the giant thing against her small toes, just here in utter public, was such a thrill. What if she were caught?! Cass gently rubbed her toes along his shaft, essentially jerking him, oh so slowly, with her foot. Neil gave a small groan. Indeed, she could feel him harden as she wiggled her toes. He let her continue for a bit, just sitting there salivating while getting his giant tool jerked underneath the table by her sock clad foot, only a few layers of fabric separating their bare skin. Fuck, they needed to get out of here.

Neil seemed to think the same. He turned to the counter, and shouted across the room, "Hey, chica, gimme that fucking bill, will ya?!"

The girl came over with the bill, muttering under her breath "Zitto vecchio, fottuto stronzo!"

"Heh, is that supposed to mean something? This is America! English!" Neil chuckled, as if it was all a big joke.

The waitress went away, looking to be damn near tears.

"Why do you have to be so fucking rude?" Cass asked. "You better leave a good tip after that!"

"Tip!? HAH! The only tip I'll leave will be inside that tight little senorita over there, you know what I'm saying!"

"Jesus christ. Just leave the tip so we can get the fuck out."

"Fuck no! I'm not fucking tipping. I don't do that shit," Neil said, shaking his head as if the sheer notion was ludicrous to him. "The burger wasn't even that good!"

"Fine, I'll get it then, you bastard," Cass said, grabbing a fifty out of her wallet and throwing it on the table before getting up.

"Grazie, e non tornare!" the waitress said as Cass and Neil made their way to the door.

"Can you understand the shit these idiots say? Like all that shit is supposed to mean something," Neil laughed, exiting the door, slamming the door behind him, almost striking Cass. "Can you believe these fucking spics?" Neil chuckled to Cass, as if she would be more accepting of even worse slurs. Did he really think she was cool with this behavior, that she was in his circle, just because he was fucking her?

"Do you call that a date?" Cass asked. She was fuming at this point. "You do know they weren't even Hispanic, right?! God, as if that matters. You're such a despicable bastard!"

"You know you like it," Neil teased, in an attempt to sound playful.

"The fuck I do," Cass replied, utterly disgusted.

"Yeah, you do. When I drive you to the motel now, you'll take all that high horse bullshit and place it on the tip of my cock, then stuff it back down your throat. Because I am who I am, you love it the best when I fuck you. Don't you get it? You can't help yourself when I make the best love you can ever have!"

"Where's your fucking car?" Cass asked, just wanting to get out of here and forget all about it.

"Oh, I'm getting lucky after that so-called horrible date?" Neil laughed, stumbling towards his car. He almost got knocked over as a giant of a guy came walking.

"Watch it assho-" Neil started, but then he grabbed Cass by the wrist and dragged her to her car instead. But the Lincoln had been replaced by a sloppily parked Mini Morris, so Cass had to back out for Neil to even get in. How could such a small car take up so much space? It was more or less parked sideways.

Five minutes later, they were on their way to the motel.

"What was that about?" Cass asked.

"Huh, what? I just wanted to bang you real fast, is all," Neil said, ever the charmer.

*

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Cass screamed.

"That's right! You love getting fucked and dicked good, huh? Not such an uptight bitch now huh? You fucking bitches love taking a pounding, no matter what, huh?! You slut!" Neil spat out through gritted teeth.

Cass was sprawled out on all fours. Ass in the air, elbows flared, getting railed. Neil was being so brutal. Punishing her for calling out his assholeness. Now her ass was red with spanking, getting even redder as he slammed his giant cock inside her over and over. Cass gripped the bedding for her dear life, gritting her teeth. It wasn't comfortable, but god was it good. Getting brutalized in such a way. Punished.

"You fucking bitch! Thinking - you're - better - than - me?!" Neil roared, emphasizing each word with a thrust that sent ripples throughout her ass and thighs. He had to grip her tightly so she wouldn't keel over.

"You're letting me hit it, huh? In spite of what you think of me? Maybe I'm not so bad after all, huh?! Not so bad you won't let me fuck you?! Or maybe you're just a fucking slut?" Neil groaned, picking up his pace frantically.

"You uppity bitch! Fucking bitch! YOU FUCKING SLUT BITCH!" Neil screamed at her, making her gush all over. The humiliation tore through her, making her whole body tense up.

He then pulled out with a loud slurp, shooting his cum all over her ass and back. He grunted so satisfyingly as he jerked warm sperm all across her body, shooting it as far up as her afro. It almost made a show of how far and good he came whenever he came inside her. No wonder Cass loved it. It always felt like a warm, wet thrust that reached everywhere. Filling her up in such a different way. Neil leaned over and reached for his phone, his cock still trembling and spasming out more cum onto Cass. Neil quickly took a photo without Cass noticing, captioning it, "Told you'd I'd fuck her more," before tossing his phone aside. He'd send it to Isaac later. That fool better believe Neil would take this bitch girl away from him.

"Sorry it got a bit rough. Had to put you in your place," Neil groaned. Cass was way too exhausted to even start to realize that Neil had apologized for something.

Neil hadn't even let her cum. Sure she loved getting railed, but she hadn't really had any serious orgasms from it. Just small ones. Cass was spoiled in that regard. No, Neil just took his frustration out on her, taking her as he wanted, not giving a shit about her needs. As Neil slumped back in the bed, Cass jumped out and headed out into the bathroom and got showered. She then found the dress she'd gotten from Isaac and put it on. The date was a bust, and now that they'd fucked, it was time to head home.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Neil asked, as Cass stepped back into the room. He was still in the bed, slowly jerking his gigantic cock.

"Ehm," Cass said, feeling a bit silly.

Neil jumped out of the bed with surprising agility, and bolted across the floor. Cass took a step back, but not quickly enough. Neil grabbed her around the waist and tossed her back on the bed. He quickly followed, climbing on top, placing a knee on either side of her big tits, mushing them together under his thighs. Without warning he shoved his tip into her lips and down her mouth. Cass gagged slightly, but Neil barged ahead and soon he was bucking wildly into her throat. With the same ferocity he had been fucking her pussy from behind did he now thrust into her mouth and throat. It was so brutal and uncaring. Relentless. Her neck was bulging wide as he repeatedly stuffed it with his monstrous cock.

"Think it's over? I'm not done yet!" Neil groaned, utterly satisfied.

Cass struggled to breathe, but loved every second of it. Getting used like a fuckdoll like this. She wrapped her arms around his thighs and grabbed his cheeks to hold on, but he took it as a sign for him to go even more firmly with his strokes. Neil didn't hold back now either. Soon he shouted that he was cumming.

Cass could feel his cock swell in her throat and after a few more thrusts did she feel like someone had opened a hose at maximum force directly into her stomach. Her neck was so stuffed her air supply was severely diminished. With him cumming, even more so and Cass could feel herself getting slightly dizzy, her head pounding. She also felt the throbs and pulses from Neil as he shot his cum down into her without a care. Cass couldn't help but love the sensation of him breeding her throat. And as he started to drag his bucking cock out of her throat she could feel the thick warmth of his spunk trickle down her pipe. To think that his cum had entered her unprotected womb so many times.

"How can you cum this many times and so much?" Cass asked, five minutes later. She was still where he'd left her messed up mouth, still panting. Neil still sat on her chest, slowly jerking his cock in her face. He had smeared her whole face in his juices. Precum, cum. And saliva of course.

"What can I say, I was born to fuck hot black bitches like yourself. You have no trouble getting me hard. Your big juicy ass, your tits. Your brown skin and cute lips when I have you suck me off. Yeah. I have no trouble around you," Neil said, slowly stroking her smooth thighs.

His strokes slowly crept up and found her pussy. Neil hooked his finger inside her, and aggressively started finger fucking her. She squealed out but wasn't quite able to cum from it. She was too used to bigger treatments. But it was sure a precursor for what was to come.

Neil slid his wet finger out of her snatch and climbed down between her thighs. He guided a hand down to position his cock on her opening and thrust it in. Even flaccid, Neil was so much bigger than Isaac. Still filling her up so well. Cass let out a satisfied groan. She was so built up from being denied release so many times. She angled her legs back and let Neil hook his hands under her knees and spread them wide, her white tennis dress riding up to her navel.

"Ffffuuuck yeaaah," Cass moaned.

"Regret that we're no longer using condoms?" Neil teased.

"Fuck no. You deserve me bare," Cass said. Inside of her she could feel Neil had started to grow again. He truly was a monster. Able to go again and again. A monster of sex and pleasure.

"So you gonna be in the wedding dress when I fuck you after the wedding? And before?" Neil groaned, slowly working his cock in deep inside her before starting to thrust against her for real.

"I, ugh, I guess so. I don't plan on changing until I get to the bridal suite. I'm, ugh, ngh, I've got a party dress I'll change into in the suite," Cass explained without thinking, trying to focus more on the pleasure that coursed through her. Desperate for Neil to go faster.

Neil read her mind. He started to fuck her earnestly. He wasn't pounding her, but kept a good pace to let her both get fucked hard but also feel how good Neil stretched her out. Feeling the details of his contoured cock press against her walls. It was just what she needed. She squealed out as she climaxed from this wonderful cock that was once again pulsing inside her ominously. He was once again close to cumming.

Neil bent down close, cuddling into her neck. Licking, sucking and kissing at her skin. Cass could feel his warm jagged breath in her ear. It was happening again, wasn't it? She had been a good girl so far, surely she deserved a treat?

"If we're ending it after the whole wedding crap, might as well go out with a blast!" Neil moaned.

Blast? No. She couldn't. Perhaps if Neil hadn't broken her trance she'd have just lain there and taken it. But she couldn't let him blast inside of her again. No. Not again.

"Not inside! Neil! Not inside!" Cass moaned, lightly biting his earlobe.

"FUCK! Fine!" Neil roared.

Neil immediately dragged his cock out of her, aimed it at her and blasted her right in the face. And in the cleavage. On both her cloth clad tits. Several bursts on her stomach. Neil was ruining the dress, the gift she'd gotten from Isaac! Then he aimed his last few twitches right at her opening, and pushed out several more spurts onto her stretched pussy. And as an extra 'fuck you', Neil took a fold from the dress and wiped his cock clean with it!

Cass was too distracted about her dress being ruined, which was a present from Isaac, getting stained up by Neil's ounces of white bleach to care. She squealed out, pushing him away. Neil laughed as he crashed to the bed again. Cass held the bottom folds out to inspect the damage. There was no way there wouldn't be stains. And the dress was white! It would be extra visible!

Cass dragged the dress off of her, smelling the cum through the dress as the wet cloth collided with her face. She winced at the impact, before tossing the dress into the bathtub. She turned on warm water, hoping she could soak the cum out.

"That was a gift! Now I have to wait for it to soak, then dry!" Cass complained as she slumped back on the bed.

"Hah! You said not to cum inside of you! Bet you regret that now. So how about it? Wanna pass the time doing something we both know you'll love?"

Cass looked at this asshole that dominated her body so well. She bit her lip. Sure. Why not?

"Give me a few minutes," Neil groaned.

*

I looked at the clock. It was 6 pm. I'd been here since 6 am. And after, I'd had dinner with moms, to talk about the menus for the wedding. I just wish Cass could've joined us... Instead of planning our wedding, she was out banging Neil. While I didn't have a problem with the banging part, it was more of the shared responsibilities being somewhat neglected. Though. Them being on dates? And obviously staying out late? It did make me wonder. The last week Cass had spent more time with Neil than with me. Yeah, I had been working a lot, but that didn't really help anything. I wasn't so much worried about the fucking as much as when they weren't fucking. What could those two possibly do other than that?

I sighed, resigning myself to the last few tweaks at some god damn diagrams. Some numbers didn't seem to add up, and I had been trying to track it for hours now. But realizing I had been running in circles, I just said fuck it and left.

I dragged on my running sweats and was about to start jogging (Cass had the car, of course) when Plumber Dan and his ridiculous Mini pulled up.

"AYO! Rocky! Jump in!" the shit-pipe enthusiast yelled out. I was pretty tired, so if he wanted to give me a lift I wouldn't argue.

"What's with the nice shirt?" I asked, jumping in.

"Date with the missus," Dan said, smirking.

"Eh? Got lucky?"

"Heh, you could say that. I've actually been giving the pipe to that secretary of yours. Jen. Nice broad. Nice cans, you know what I mean, AYOOO," Dan said, chuckling, turning into his regular outburst. What a character.

Jen hadn't been in the office the last few days, maybe this was why? Some new found companionship

"She okay? Haven't seen her around. That blonde girl has been stepping in."

"Yeah, she's alright. Just a fever or whatever. Gave 'er a tumbling in the rain. Romantic like."

"Fixed any shit-pipes lately, then?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation away from Plumber Dan's descriptions of a romantic date.

"Erh. One tricky one up at the motel, in fact. Which is why I came lookin' for ya. I was suspicious before, man, but eh, I don't know else how to say it but, eh," Dan said, turning a bit in his seat, showing me his giant fist up, white knuckled.

"I think some fucking asshole is banging yer broad," Dan declared and turning over at our intersection, then pulling over to park.

"I'mma drive you home, but eh, you know. The things this shitbag is saying to your girl. Not only is he banging her, but by god. I mean, he was screaming the N-word! I don't know which was harder, the thrusts he gave her or the R's." Dan said gravely. He was never one to sugarcoat anything.

"R-really?" was all I was able to say.

I knew all of this, well, not that Neil was screaming that, but hearing it out loud from someone else was not exactly comforting. And I had no reason to think it wasn't true. It did sound a bit crazy that I was getting off on it. Or at least parts of it. Even hearing it crassly portrayed by Dan's telling of the event was enough for me to feel a bit of something.

"Listen. I don't know what you and your missus is up to, or what this is all about, but you know. We're kind of becoming pals. Hell, I think we are, I finna buy you a beer one day, just saying. So. I'm looking out for ya. And I'm not a big fan of sugaring anything ('No shit,' I thought), but if you want, not saying I will, but if you want... I could probably chop his head off and fuck his neck. But only if you want me to," Dan said.

"What!? That was not what I expected," I thought.

"What? That was not what I expected," I said. Dan still looked at me as if he was asking me to tune up my car or something. Was he serious?

"So you want him dead? Is that what I'm gatherin'?" Dan asked.

"No! No, absolutely not," I said. He was surely talking shit, just wanting to mark his 'territory' right? Surely.

"Aaaah, almost had you there! AYOOO!" Dan said, roaring his laughter, shaking the whole car up and down. I chuckled a bit too.

"HAH! Yeah! Truly, you almost did have me there! Now get me the fuck home, dude," I said, laughing. Dan clamped the gas.

"Honey! I'm home," I called out as I walked through. And to my surprise Cass was actually home. And so was my mom. They had some pamphlets in front of them.

"Mom, you here too?"

"Yeah, Cass and I just went over the menus, darlin'," mom said, with her rural twang that that part of the family had.

"I saw how stressed you were lately, so I decided to leave my appointment early to help you out," Cass said, smiling at me.

"Awesome, thanks!" I said, in all earnestness, slightly chuckling at Cass coming home early from her 'appointment'.

*

Wednesday finally arrived. Finally? It had once again been a few since Cass had seen Neil. Nowadays she was looking forward more and more to them hooking up. Neil just gave her the best and most passionate sex she could ever imagine. He made her feel good all day long. And now that Isaac was faltering at home, as bad as it made her feel to admit, it brought their encounters something extra to look forward to. Some good fucking.

Though today Cass would be meeting Neil on a platonic level. She was to show him the ropes at the hotel, so there was no funny business to be had. Perhaps after, but at work no way. It was way too risky and, well, it was at their work. They had a job to do. Business before pleasure. Especially at a place where her spot was given, not earned. Isaac had used his connections to get her this job, and she would likely never get fired from it unless she straight up gave them a direct reason to, but straining that relationship was not something Cass wanted to do. It would hurt her, and Isaac. Nothing good could come from it.

Though she had done her share of stupid shit before at work, now it was serious. Back then they weren't even fucking.

"So at the end of each hall there are smaller broom closets, with the minor essentials. We have a main room on the fourth floor, and in the basement... I'm guessing you know that already," Cass explained.

Neil opened the door and checked inside, giving a 'hm' at his inspection.

"Carpets, you clean those with something?" Neil asked. He was actually paying attention.

"Yeah no, that is somebody else. I mainly do easy clean ups in the rooms. The more advanced stuff, which you'll probably do, you'll have to talk with someone else. I'll just show you what I do, then someone else can show you the- keep your hands off. We're at work!"