Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil had reached his hand down her thigh, trying to catch a feel of her ass under her uniform. Cass smacked his hand away. So much for being an attentive worker.

"Sorry, just looked too good not to get a little taste. That uniform truly suits you," Neil chuckled.

"Why don't you show how you clean the rooms?" Neil said. "That's your field, right? By the way, do you vacuum the hallway?"

The next few hours went on like that. Cass actually found it curious to be in a room with a bed and Neil and not fuck in it. Hell, Cass almost found it disappointing that Neil didn't try anymore. She knew he wanted to, so why didn't he even try? Instead, he just did what she told him, without any funny business. Cass gave it all an internal shoulder shrug.

They worked at half speed until Neil started to pick up on the routine, which he did pretty quickly. He was actually quite diligent when it came to the cleaning, fast too. Soon the two were each even doing their own rooms.

"Hey, this shower right here. There is something wrong with the hose," Neil called out.

Cass was out on the trolly, putting some trash away, with Neil inside. She shoved the trolly aside and headed in. It was probably a knot that had loosened, or come off. The trolly had plenty of spare ones, so it wasn't a big deal. Cass opened the bathroom door, and found Neil with his back to her, fiddling with something in the shower.

"What's up?" Cass asked.

Neil turned. Out of his maid slacks hung his massive piece. Flaccid, yet looking like a giant veiny slug. Even now it would stretch her out so deliciously. Cass found herself slowly chewing on her bottom lip once again. That thing had a grip on her.

"HAHAHAHA!" Neil laughed. "Got you."

Neil had shown his dick as a joke, and didn't push it anymore than that, somewhat to Cass' disappointment. Even now, as well fed on his huge dick as she was, did she yearn for even more. But it couldn't happen. Not at work. Neil seemed to sense her growing arousal, however, as a smirk creased across his greasy face, getting other ideas.

"Naughty slut, wanting to get dicked down. Sure why not? This is the last room anyway. Jump in the shower, face the faucet and slide that thong aside," Neil commanded.

Cass was powerless to stop him. For all the reasons she shouldn't do this, she did it anyway. She climbed in, bent towards the shower wall, and shoved her thong down to her knees. Neil quickly got behind her. She didn't need any foreplay, she was so wet from just seeing his naked monster that Neil easily slid home.

"Fuuuck. Easy... You're so fucking big, let me... get used to it a bit," Cass moaned, slamming her fist lightly against the wall.

Neil didn't say anything. He started thrusting inside her with a frantic, urgent pace. This wasn't one of their love sessions. This wasn't even fucking. It was just a quickie in the bathroom. Cass was at that level with Neil, that they were casually having sex now. And in the shower at their workplace, no less. It was the naughty adventures you had as a couple, to spice it all up. Now she was doing it with Neil. And not to spice it up. Just to fuck real quick. Perhaps she was a slut.

Meanwhile Neil hilted himself inside her several times, more or less punching an orgasm out of her. It was so good yet again. Stretching her out, filling her up. Making her cum so good. Neil then pressed into her all the way, pushing her up against the shower wall even further, moving his hands up to the sides of her voluptuous tits. Even this close, Neil was able to give Cass rapid thrusts, though much shallower.

"Tell me!" Neil groaned into her ear.

"What?"

"That I'm, ugh, better."

"Fuck yeah! You're so much better than Isaac!"

"You deserve much better than this idiot!" Neil whispered.

A shiver went through Cass. Did Neil think he was a candidate? The fact that he even hinted at those intentions made her clamp even more around his girth.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Neil said, now more exasperated. Cass could feel him swell inside her.

"I can't get it on the uniform," Cass moaned.

"Fine," was all that Neil said, before a giant pulse within her blasted her insides. His sperm quickly filling up in her fertile womb. It made her mind go blank. He hadn't filled her up like that since their night together, and now with his shallow thrusts, hitting home deep over and over, he just shot it inside of her without warning. Their fucking had been so primal, and the ending was just same

Now that it was probably soon over, Neil didn't give a fuck. And neither did Cass. Not in the moment at least. She'd beat herself up over it later. For now, she savored the wonderful feeling of a man filling her up to the brim. She just loved getting bred like this. And there was so much traveling all around inside her now. So much fertile cum sloshing around in her unprotected womb. The thought and feeling was such a thrill.

Soon splashes echoed as it spilled out of her and onto the shower floor. The wet sounds almost filled her with terror, reminding what she had just done. And where.

Once again Cass had submitted to Neil's cock.

And she loved it.

"Quick, wash up. We need to head home. Right now," Cass said, far from satisfied.

Cal, the guy in charge of the cleaning, wasn't too pleased about them taking their sweet time, but didn't pry too much yet. Just as well. Cass gave her best apology and once they were out of view, Neil and Cass hurried to her car.

She wasn't able to even keep it together while driving. Picking up her feet from the car floor, she turned in her seat and pressed her small feet on his erection as they drove. Neil almost skidded off the road, but managed to pull up again. Cass wasn't deterred. She slowly moved her feet up and down his length, getting him more than ready for when they were home.

It was only afternoon, as the washing shift always started real early, so Isaac wouldn't be home. They'd have at least five hours until he got off work. Plenty of time to satiate both Cass and Neil.

"Come on, babe, don't fuck me here, take me to bed," Cass moaned as they entered the house, Neil immediately pawing at her firm thighs.

Cass more or less ran into the bedroom. Neil didn't run but he was not far behind. They were like high schoolers. What the fuck. Now that they had free reign, there was nothing holding them back. Cass rolled onto her stomach, trying to pry her skin tight jeans down her legs. When they bunched around her knees, Cass felt the weight of Neil on her legs followed shortly by his bulbous head resting between her ass cheeks, pulsating heavily against her. Cass even felt his cock slightly rub into her asshole. But thank god that was off the table. She was saving that for Isaac during the honeymoon. Neil was way too big anyway.

Instead, Neil sawed back and without a second thought he entered her. With the same urgency from before, Neil started thrusting deep and hard, using his weight to max out the power each time he sunk his cock into a groaning Cass. It was yet again brutal. Cass gritted her teeth as she clutched the sheets, but she loved every second of it. She felt like she was getting ripped open, but in the best way possible. Her dripping wet pussy squelched loudly every time Neil slammed himself into her, fluids shooting everywhere across the beddings, leaving stains all over. It didn't take long before she climaxed underneath him, but Neil didn't stop at all. He kept going, fucking her hard and deep relentlessly, never breaking his pace as Cass gushed and screamed out in pleasure. There was so much of it, she was helpless.

The more she fucked Neil, the more she got used to the heavenly feelings. How good sex could be. And Neil played her like a fiddle. She had never thought sex could be this good, but Neil showed her over and over. It became overwhelming. And now Cass could feel Neil's cock ominously swell and twitch inside her. She knew she shouldn't but she wanted it. Neil deserved to claim her. With how well he banged her? It was the least she could offer him.

"Cum wherever! Show me who fucks me the best! Show me who owns this pussyyyy-" Cass screamed out, but was cut off short as she almost got the wind knocked out of her as Neil violently came inside her.

For several minutes did Neil pump Cass full of his sperm, luckily slowing down to more forceful thrusts. It was so good. Cass moaned out loud in delight. Grunted each time Neil shoved himself inside. "Thank god for the plan B's," Cass thought as she lay there with closed eyes, relishing how good she felt. So warm. So satisfied.

With a loud slurp did Neil finally slide himself out of her, and fell down beside her. Cass rested her head for a few minutes before dragging her pants completely off, getting ready for more. Cass should probably get that plan B, but it could wait. They would likely fuck a bunch, now that they'd started. Would it be like that every time? A marathon? When he brought over the welder they banged once. In the motel only twice. Now they were on their way to their third for the day. Probably fourth too, if Cass got her way.

And here we go again. Cass felt Neil's hand touch her lower back, traveling down to her cheeks. He gave her a few squeezes. He then grabbed his cock, smacking her cheeks with it a bit before he resumed groping her. Feeling how muscled up she was, how soft her skin was. Cass groaned. She loved the attention. The feeling of being wanted. The feeling of how eager Neil was for her body. She knew what was next too. Neil loved her ass, and would no doubt soon give it more than just a manhandling.

"Neil... could you... stick it in?" Cass asked, wanting to get to it right away.

"What?" Neil asked, slightly perplexed.

"Your finger, not your cock. I'm saving myself. But a finger for a bit, please. I just... I need it," Cass said, lowering her face onto the pillow, bracing herself.

Neil's finger soon found her ass. He had fingered her a bunch, eaten her out too. So she was more accustomed to the foreign object entering her. Yet her head jerked up slightly at the sudden intrusion. Neil held a bit then slowly shoved his middle finger further inside of her. Cass looked over her shoulder, seeing his fat finger disappearing into her ass all the way to his knuckle. Neil dragged it out a bit then shoved it back in. He did this a few times more, then he slid his hand all the way back, leaving the tip of his finger inside her. Neil's ring finger aligned itself with his middle finger, and at a deadly slow pace did he press both his fingers inside her. Cass squealed out. She just loved getting her ass finger-fucked. Neil saw her reaction and started pulsing his hand back and forth, rhythmically building the pleasure up. It felt so good getting stretched like this. Cass could come to love it. Hell, she did so far. Whenever Isaac would be inside her ass when they married, she'd be well trained to a point where she'd love it.

The stretching foreign objects inside her soon had her dripping wet, and a glowing, scalding warm orgasm was building up inside her. Neil sensed this and stopped his fingering. Torturing her. No. She looked over her shoulder and saw that he wanted to invite a third finger. Shit. She had to stop him. It would be too much, it would ruin her.

"Neil, please don't," Cass asked.

"You love it, what you talking about?"

"Yeah... It's good... just..." Cass relented. "Fuck it... I mean, don't fuck it. Just. If you're going for three, at least get my coconut oil in the bathroom."

The whole bed shifted as Neil transferred his weight to the edge and fucked off to the bathroom. Once inside, Neil looked in the cabinet that he knew was hers. He found the coconut oil, but he also saw something else. An enema kit.

"I saw the kit," Neil said, reentering the bedroom. Cass got a bit embarrassed by it. She had kept it from Isaac, but Neil knew of the present she intended for him later, when they were on their honeymoon.

"Yeah... Did a test run earlier today, just to see how it worked. I've been prepping for Isaac."

"Are we now?"

"Yeah, I tried a laxative I made first, but it was excessive. But... I'll spare you the details."

"Now, where were we?" Neil groaned, as he settled on top of her legs again. Cass let her head fall again. Ready for action.

"Please, daddy, finger my ass," Cass said.

"Hey! Knock off that shit," Neil said, angrily.

"What, you don't want to be called daddy, daddy?" Cass asked. A loud crack and she yelped out. Neil spanked her hard.

"Got it," Cass groaned.

She then felt his hands mauling her cheeks again. Neil was pretty rough, but it felt good regardless. Almost like a massage. It certainly helped get her warmed up. Cass yelped again as she felt something wet hit her crack. She turned her head. Neil had let a dribble of spit down into her ass. He then hawked and spat a huge one, hitting her asshole directly. Neil just spat at her, and all she could do was get more turned on. Cass moaned out, holding the pillow tighter, letting Neil defile her however he pleased.

Cass then heard the lid open and soon more coldness entered between her cheeks. But it soon became warm. Neil spent some time lubing up around her hole before he dipped another finger in the jar and then applied it to her sphincter by pressing in with one of his fingers. Then two, with another layer of the coconut oil. He was using so much, getting her oiled and waxed up proper. His fingers slid easier now, as the coconut oil was so thick and yet so slick it made her ass susceptible to the manipulation of his fingers. And not only was he able to fuck her easily with his fingers, but the oil seemed to increase the pleasure. Perhaps because of how easily Neil's fingers slid back and forth.

Cass' pussy was quivering at this point. Cass had been hovering on the brink of an orgasm the whole time, but Neil had never shoved her across the finish line. Just torturing her with his slow fingering of her ass instead. The pain and pleasure had long ago mixed into one delicious feeling she'd come to love. And as much as Neil loved fingering her ass, did Cass love it for herself. Especially when his finger rubbed against a special place inside her. Everytime he touched that place, sparks went through her. Cass involuntarily lifted her ass to meet his slow rhythmic fingering. She even felt herself drooling, but she didn't care. All she could do was focus on that mind bending orgasm that had been sparking and boiling this whole time, just out of her reach. She knew she'd do anything he asked at this point, she was so far gone.

And then he pulled his fingers back out to the edge of her ass. Cass felt him adding his oiled up index finger. Finally, with a third finger inside of her, maybe he would let her cum. She was desperate for it. It had been torturing her for so long now. Her whole body begged for relief. So much tension had been built up. Cass looked over her shoulder just in time to see Neil apply the added pressure of his three fingers entering her. She could see his giant cock in his other hand. He was dripping wet with precum, having no doubt been slowly tugging on it the whole time. She couldn't blame him. Her moans and her delirious expressions were no doubt a huge turn on for him and a huge boost for his ego. Pleasuring someone else's wife so well, and by only using his fingers. In her ass, no less.

Then Cass felt his fingers press against her. There wasn't much more resistance and his fingers easily traveled inside. Neil pressed in until the first joints of his fingers were just inside. He then dragged them out a bit before pressing them inward once more. He did this several times, taking his time with her. When Neil felt Cass was accustomed enough, he slid his fingers all the way out. She heard the jar of coconut oil and then the slick sounds of Neil applying it on himself some more.

"Just gonna get in a bit better angle," Neil hummed.

Cass felt Neil shift his legs a bit, positioning himself above her knees. One hand tickled her ass a bit before feeling it up a bit. His nails running along her muscles, giving her goosebumps. It tickled so good. Neil then took hold of that cheek and held it aside. He held it like that for a moment, no doubt jerking himself to the sight. He was taking his sweet ole time getting back into action.

"Come on, dude! Just do it already!"

Cass was so worked up, she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her ass again. She desperately needed release. Neil had found such a good spot inside her ass and she wanted him back there as soon as possible. Couldn't he stop taking his time already?! Then she felt him place the tip on her ass, and press in. The tip of his fingers ominously pressed against her ass. His fingers felt even bigger now, stretching her out more widely. Even more than before. There was some initial resistance, but Neil had warmed Cass' ass up so well that his entrance was relatively easy. Thank god. Neil stopped a bit, letting her settle. He was so careful with her, making sure everything was right. He waited a few moments. Then Neil continued. At first there was some pain, but it quickly went away as he applied more pressure. Neil pulled back ever so slightly now, before sliding back. Deeper he went. He paused. Then he pressed even further. She felt so full. It was such a foreign feeling from when her vagina was getting stuffed.

Then it dawned on Cass. If Neil were to finger her ass, he would no doubt get other ideas, despite her warnings. Neil was known to take some liberties. That couldn't happen. She was saving herself for Isaac. Neil better not think he could go ahead and steal her anal virginity from her future husband!

"Don't, ugh, please don't take my anal cherry. Please don't take it, I'm saving it," Cass whimpered, as Neil had oh so slowly started to saw back and forth.

Neil pressed a bit more forward, finding that spot again. Rolling over it. Electricity shot through her and she yelped out, drool thrown from her mouth and fluids gushing out her pussy. The sudden jolt of pleasure muted her as she couldn't focus on anything else. It felt like her whole body was crackling. She had been so on edge for oh so long. She clutched the sheets, as it started to become overwhelming.

"Too late... Mmmm, had to," Neil hummed.

Maybe Cass should've snapped up at the reaction. In her mind, she did. But she only slowly turned her head, and saw the truth of it. Cass realized it wasn't Neil's fingers in her ass. It was Neil's cock. She saw it aimed down and disappearing in between her cheeks and further into her ass. Filling her up in every direction. And just like that, Cass had lost her anal virginity. There was no getting it back. It had been done. Neil took it. Her ass was his now. And his alone.

"Neil... Ple- please. Ugh. You have to- oh shit... oh... OH SHIT!" Cass' half hearted protest disappeared into a deep guttural.

While they had been talking, Neil had never let up. He found her spot and skilfully rubbed against it the right way, utterly shoving it in place, pressing it so wonderfully. As much as Cass wanted to protest, she couldn't escape the overwhelming pleasure Neil gave her through fucking her ass. No doubt he'd broken asses before. The thought made her whole body tremble. Neil was so skillful, and she was about to get to know just how much. His cock dominated the walls of her ass, and touched all the right spots at once. And as he slowly thrust inside her ass, he stimulated all the right senses. Any discomfort was completely erased and in its place pleasure came barging in. Rolling through her. Exploding through her.

Cass knew she should protest. But if it was already too late, then... might as well enjoy it. It couldn't be undone. Cass clenched her eyes shut, gritted her teeth and, as she resigned herself to her fate, Neil finally allowed her to climax. He held in deep, grinding the head of his cock right along that sweet spot so forcefully. Yeah, he knew what he was doing for sure. Just where to hit and when to do it. There was no escape. Cass was going to cum from having her ass fucked. And it was earth shattering. Her whole body spasmed. She went into convulsions, barely able to lie still. Neil had applied more speed and more pressure, but not so much that it was painful, but just enough so that it was heavenly. Shock waves shot through her with each thrust. It didn't just feel good, it felt overwhelmingly good. Cass couldn't find anything else to focus on but the overwhelming sensation of Neil's cock rummaging around inside her ass, squeezing her senses into a turmoil. How could it be this good?