Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of her wanted to scream at Neil for taking her ass from Isaac like that, but right now she was almost glad he had. It was amazing, even post orgasm. She just lay there, letting him slowly fuck her ass. She fucking loved anal! Even if it was her first time, it was amazing. Cass hummed in delight, almost like Neil had been doing.

Then Neil pushed it even further. Both cock and eroticism. Careful so as not to angle his cock in a discomforting way, Neil bent down on top of Cass' face, putting his heavy breathing mouth up to her ear.

"You love it, don't you?" Neil asked. His cock barged past her spot, so the fat shaft was pressed up against her, as his head dove even deeper inside of her.

"Sh-shut up... J-just-ugh- shut up," Cass groaned. She was still pissed, but this new world of anal pleasure had her in shambles. Neil kissed her cheek and found her neck, kissing her softly.

"It-does feel pretty good, though," Cass admitted, unrepentantly. Slowly Neil crept up to her ear again, and whispered, "Tell me that it's better than good. Fuck... Say how amazing it is... ngh... Tell me how you just can't stop... cumming..."

Even though she'd already had a huge orgasm, her body had never stopped gushing: she was having a continuous series of small orgasms, another one pressed out each time Neil's rigid cock shifted against her inner anal walls.

"So, say it," Neil said, slowing down his thrusts, but applying more firmness. His thrusts were now aimed and deliberate to give her shock wave after shock wave of pleasure.

"I-I love it," Cass squealed.

"Again."

"I love it. I love you fucking my ass, it's so good. I never knew it could be this good!"

"Now you do. Thank me. Thank me for it," Neil demanded.

Cass didn't want to. How could she? Neil had robbed Isaac of one of the few things Cass had left for him, and now he wanted her to thank him?

"Thank me, or I'll stop."

"Thank you, Neil!" Cass whimpered immediately. "Thank you so much!"

"For what!?"

"Thank you for fucking my ass. Thank you for taking my anal virginity! Th- THANK YOU!"

"OH FUCK! I'm... I'M FUCKING CUMMING! OH SHIT!" Neil screamed.

As her words left her mouth, Neil swelled up and with a few strokes he came into her bowels. It became too much even for him. He had been holding back for so long, but couldn't do it any more. Finally conquering Cass' ass was such a huge notch under the belt it became too much, especially when she was whimpering, moaning and talking to him like she did. With a loud groan, he filled her rectum up with his white sperm. Cass whimpered out as she came yet again, feeling the extra pressure inside. Both from Neil's giant cock swelling up, but also from getting her ass filled with cum.

"I'M CUH-CUMMING IN YOUR FUCKING ASS! SLUT, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Neil roared as he shoved himself inside her over and over.

It was with great effort that restrained himself from picking up his speed, even as his strokes became longer and drove into her further. Slowly, Neil's trembling thrusts pressed his cum into Cass' ass. The same shockwaves she had felt, he felt too. It was as if her ass was sucking the cum out of him. So tight. So warm. So good.

And she obviously loved having her ass filled. Cass never said anything. She just held her cheeks spread for him, as he fucked still more cum inside of her, while heavenly sounds emanated from her.

And just like that, Neil had fucked and creampied Cass' ass. It was over. Neil took it.

And it was free reign.

"Now get the fuck out... I need to... rest..." Cass moaned, utterly ruined.

*

Cass had said Neil was over after work on Wednesday, but she'd kept the details vague. We fucked that night, as our arousal insulated us both from how lost in the eroticism we were. I still had my erectile problems, and Cass had once again resorted to humiliating me to make me cum.

I later learned why Cass had been so reluctant about the details of what they had done. Neil had sent me some texts and a video Thursday morning. Cass never knew they were recorded. I didn't know what to do with the information I'd been given. I knew I was supposed to be pissed, but I jerked off to it a thousand times. Even at work. It was like I was getting addicted to Neil's cock myself. I was getting just as addicted, it seemed, as Cass was slowly becoming. She used the excuse of them calling it off as a reason to go all out, but this was another level.

It was only after I'd gone to work, that Neil had texted me. As if it was on purpose, so I wouldn't be able to confront Cass about it. And when I tried to call her it went to voicemail. I knew then that Neil was already fucking her. No doubt cumming wherever he wanted, now that he had conquered it all. Stolen her body from me. Fuck, sitting in my office, looking at the two images and the video... I was powerless to do anything, as I sat through them. It was so hot. So wrong.

The video was in two parts. The first part was Neil aiming his almost violet, raging hard cock straight at Cass' asshole, with the caption. "Watch your gf lose her anal virginity." As I started the video, I could hear Cass moan, "Come on, dude! Just do it already!" And only seconds later, almost half of Neil's girth had broken past her sphincter and pushed into the depths of her ass. One second Cass had her anal virginity intact. The next she didn't. I should've seen it coming, I guess. I knew how crazy Neil had been for her ass. He'd no doubt warmed her up for it the whole time. I couldn't really blame the guy either.

Then there was a jumpcut in the video. It was now captioned with, "Her ass is so tight". Neil was slowly but firmly pressing half his cock inside of Cass. She was probably too tight for the rest.

"Thank you, Neil!" Cass whimpered with her face shoved into a pillow. "Thank you so much!"

"For what!?" Neil asked behind the camera.

"Thank you for fucking my ass. Thank you for taking my anal virginity!"

It required some serious self control for me not to just whip out my cock and jerk off right then and there. Neil was breaking in my girl in so many ways, taking every part of her for his own. I was filled with raging jealousy and raging arousal. It was so wrong. Yet so good. Neil was manipulating and stealing my girl, and she was thanking him for it.

Then there were the two images. The first image was Cass bent over in bed with her lover's giant cock resting on top of her asshole with the text, "your girl's a hot little anal virgin..." . The second probably taken after the first half of the video was recorded. It was captioned, "... No more. I own her tight black ass now."

I was so turned on. I needed release, but for fuck's sake, there was still so much to do at work. I hoped I would get a small window so I could head to the bathroom and bust one out real quick. Fuck, I was such a wreck. I wondered how I would get anything done.

But I hoped Cass would be more careful. I knew she was letting Neil cum inside her a lot. I couldn't figure out why she took such risks. Did he really have such a hold on her? It made me wonder if Cass was willingly letting Neil knock her up. Of course not. She just relied on the plan B's. I even joked that now they had a new way to prevent that, with anal being on the table now. But I didn't have anyone yet to share the joke with. I had no way of talking with Cass.

Instead, I was left in the dark. And not only Thursday morning. I only received a few texts the whole of that Thursday. We had been talking about her staying over from time to time. They hadn't done it when I had expected it, at the motel. But apparently now she had. I exchanged a few texts with her, but heading to bed that night I felt so alone. It was not often I had slept alone since I met Cass. It was only whenever Neil had her wrapped around his finger. Or cock, rather.

Friday was much the same. It wasn't until afternoon that Cass called me up. But it was a buttdial. On purpose or not, I didn't know. The only thing I heard was Cass' desperate moans, Neil's groans, and the slick sounds of them no doubt fucking. I could even faintly hear them making out, from the small subtle wet sounds of lips munching into each other hidden underneath the harrowing sounds of Cass' wet pussy getting stuffed. I wondered if it was in our bed, in his, or in some other random place. Maybe he had just thrown her against some dumpster. Then the call abruptly ended. An hour later I got a proper phone call from her though.

"Did you like our little audio theater?" Cass asked, chuckling.

"Ye-yeah. Jesus, hard to focus on work over here," I answered.

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"At his. He's in the bathroom. We're going out for some food after."

"Cass, you should know Neil sent me-"

"Shit, he's back... Gotta go! Love you!" Cass whispered.

"Love you, too! Have fun!" I said earnestly.

Even if I was filled with anxiety at how lost Cass seemed, the same anxiety fueled my arousal. Lost in a world of pleasure. Going out with a bang.

It wasn't until Saturday evening that I heard from her again.

*

Neil let out a loud groan. It was six in the morning and they were on the roof of the hotel. Neil had just creampied the shit out of Cass. He'd insisted on cumming inside her again, because he wanted to see how her pussy would steam in the rising morning sun. Cass thought it was a poor excuse, but went along with it either way. Both their bodies were already shining in sweat. As the sun shone over the building, and Neil pulled out of Cass, who lay on the hard surface, smoky steam started floating from her body. It was such a vile image. In fact, Neil took out his phone and snapped a photo.

"That is art," he chuckled.

"Pff. You're disgusting. Now, let's get dressed. We need to work," Cass said. She grabbed her purse, where she had stashed some napkins for the occasion.

She had stayed over at Neil's for a few days. It had been an endless marathon. Maybe it wasn't all fucking and cumming, but there was plenty of it. Where did Neil get it from? He was insatiable. He also didn't seem to care if he came inside of her anymore. He just did it. Sometimes without even bothering to tell Cass or to warn her. Like Neil owned her body and he could just dump his load wherever he felt like it.

Something that had struck her as odd, however, was that Neil hadn't fucked her ass again. He hadn't even asked about it. She wasn't bummed out about it, just surprised. While it was good, better than she'd ever imagined, it was something Cass wanted to reserve for Isaac. But every time she had ideas like that it was like a sixth sense within Neil enabled him to realize it and allowed him to steal them away. Maybe Neil fucked her ass just so he would be the first one to do it. As a power play. Almost like how he came inside her, despite having a major anti-fetish for pregnant women.

Neil was now the one who fucked her bare, made love to her, came inside her and had even fucked her ass. Not Isaac. Hell, Isaac was barely able to fuck her nowadays. It was all Neil. Perhaps that was why she spent so much time with him. She was hooked on their intimate sessions, as well as their rougher ones. It was something she yearned for. Even in the moments when they weren't making love did she hunger for it.

Yesterday she hadn't even gone home, nor made any significant effort to keep in touch with Isaac. At first she'd felt bad, but Neil had made her forget it all about it, thrust by thrust. Isaac became a distant memory whenever Neil and Cass would make love. Dating Neil was just so much sex. But it also made her realize something else. The reason she could absolutely fool around and not be worried about herself. There was no emotional connection with Neil. She couldn't stand him. Whenever they ate out, whether dinner or other things, he was such a dick. To her he was such a dick. Even when he tried not to, it would surface time and time again. The only redeeming qualities he had were his cock and that he kept his place tidy. That was it.

Even if he could make her feel things that looked like love, if you squinted real hard, it wasn't actually anything real. It was part of the taboo. Feelings that shouldn't emerge, things they shouldn't do. And in conjunction with the skill with which Neil did it. But it was just an imitation of the real thing. A charade.

"Where the fuck you guys been?" Cal asked when they emerged. They were an hour late for their work duties. "Doesn't matter. Just get to it right now!"

Cal was also pissed later. Cass and Neil had fucked in a closet, neglecting their duties. It wasn't like Cass wanted to be a bad worker, it was just Neil who kept asking for more and she was in no position to deny him anything he asked. But later, after work, both of them were spent. It was time for her to go home. Besides, her stash of plan B's had run out, so she needed to pick up some more at home... and talk to Isaac. She had only exchanged a few texts with him up till now.

"There you are!" Isaac exclaimed when she got home.

Cass was relieved he wasn't pissed. Though, he had plenty of reason to be so. Instead, he just hugged her tight.

"Don't disappear on me like that," Isaac said, smelling her hair, digging his hands around her. After a bone crushing hug, he pulled back and looked at her.

"Yes," Cass muttered, not daring to look into his eyes. But Isaac took her chin and lifted her face up, locking his kind eyes with hers.

"It's okay. It's just... Maybe calm down a bit?"

"Please forgive me," Cass muttered.

She was feeling terrible. Yes, they had agreed on the sleeping over part, but Isaac had been left so much in the dark, it was gnawing on her. When she was away, getting dicked down by Neil, it was such a distant thing. The whole relationship she actually was committed to. Maybe the dating aspect of their adventures was off. She didn't even like it, aside from the sex.

"You are forgiven. Now get your ass to the kitchen," Isaac said, unwavering in his good mood. She was truly lucky in that way. Isaac was always reasonable and understanding almost to a fault. Not that she'd ever hold that against him.

"You want me to whip up some pasta?"

"No, I want you to bend over the kitchen table and then I'm gonna punish you for being a bad girl," Isaac said, not able to hide his arousal anymore.

"Hell, yeah, big boy," Cass said, biting her lip. She loved to submit to Neil, but submitting to Isaac? She was quivering at the thought.

Isaac grabbed her sides, lifted her up and over his shoulder. It was almost an imitation of what Neil had once done, but Isaac did it with such ease. He carried Cass to the kitchen table, put her down, turned and shoved her over the table. It was such a thrill. Cass loved getting dominated, she found, and very much so by the person she loved the most.

"Oh, you going to take me now? Just fucking take me?" Cass moaned.

Isaac didn't reply. He roughly kicked her feet apart and moved in between. She heard him rip a package open and the small wet sound of it getting rolled onto his erection. Part of Cass wanted Isaac to not give a fuck about the fucking condom rules and just shove himself inside her like a brute. But another part knew that Isaac was nowhere near that sort of person. Though, he had developed a slightly more dominant streak of late. Maybe Cass' endless humiliation, denial and teasing had brought it out of him? Hopefully, there was more to cum. Eh, more to come. Right.

Both of them grunted as Isaac shoved himself inside her. He didn't have to lube her up or anything, no foreplay. Cass was more than ready for him. He kept pawing at her ass as he thrust in earnest, alternating with moving his giant hands up to her tits. Cass could feel the want in him with each thrust. It felt so good. Though, she couldn't wait until the condom was off the table. Literally, almost.

"I- I know about..." Isaac began. Cass tensed up. What did he think he knew? But he wasn't daring enough.

"What do you know?" Cass asked, turning her head on the cold table, looking up at Isaac.

Isaac was staring down at her ass. Studying it. Cass bit her lip. Was he looking for any signs? Evidence? Not that any would be present, but his desperation gave him away.

"Oh, that?" Cass taunted. Isaac gave a loud grunt. Already he was ready to blow. But so was Cass.

"Yeah... I was actually saving my ass for our, ugh, honeymoon, but let's say, Neil didn't agree," Cass said, venom coating her voice.

Isaac met her eyes finally. She smiled viciously at him.

"Cass... that is so fucked... that is so hot..."

"I know, believe me. I know. And I fucking loved it. If Neil ever wants to hit it again, he'll be more than welcome to," Cass grunted.

"Well... at least now we have a good prevention," Isaac said.

"Want Neil to cum inside of you, huh? Better let him do it up the ass, then!" Isaac said. Cass squealed out and clamped down on him so hard it felt like she was going to rip his cock off.

"Who needs condoms, when you got an ass like this?" Isaac said through gritted teeth, spanking said ass.

Cass went into a frenzy of panting and grunting as she came for the first time in weeks from Isaac fucking her. She just loved it. Every word of it. And Isaac who was such a good guy, to talk like this? Cass just hoped there was more.

It seemed to get to Isaac too, as he came right through her second orgasm. Soon they were both lying at rest on the kitchen table, panting. They exchanged a look and laughed at their own vileness.

*

The next week Cass had her period. I normally wasn't that excited about menstruation, but after all the fucking she'd been having with Neil it was a blessing. I guess Neil didn't share the sentiment. He told Cass to stay away until that 'nasty shit is gone'. "What a gentle, understanding man he is," I mused sarcastically.

Something good that came out of it was that Cass now had every day, all week long, to spend helping with the wedding. Sharing the burden relieved a bunch of the stress off of my back. I was a pretty good organizer, given my job, but Cass had her own eye for what should be in a wedding and what should not.

Friday after her period was over, I came home early. Cass was in the kitchen with her music on, so I headed straight to the shower. I doubt she noticed me. When I came out, twenty minutes later, I was greeted by the sight of Cass bent over the kitchen table, naked in her apron, her green blouse tossed to the floor and her tight jeans ripped apart next to it. Behind her stood Neil, buck naked, thrusting hard into Cass.

They didn't even realize I was home yet, and they didn't seem to notice me now either. I guess the darkness of the bedroom hid me well enough. But I had probably entered at the end of it, as Neil roared and bucked hard against Cass' behind, cumming inside her again. Cass never asked for it, but she didn't protest either. She just let Neil cum wherever he wanted. And if he thought it was over, Neil no doubt didn't give a fuck if he knocked Cass up.

That weekend we spent together, no Neil. We wanted to chill. So we headed to a public pool and did just that. Then later we decided to head out to play tennis. Cass was much better than me. I was utterly schooled. After we got home, Cass even blew me in the shower. She was so skilled by now, she had no trouble handling my cock. Though, it did fuel the fire to know how she'd gotten so skillful. Later that evening we shared dinner at an Italian restaurant. Cass had told me how Neil was, so I was pretty motivated to be just the opposite. I even tipped heavily.

Then came Monday. Cass had sent me the message that she was heading over to Neil's, her sms waiting for me when I pulled into work. I just wrote back, "Have fun. Keep me updated."

*

"You're fired. Now fuck off," Cal said, face in his hands and thoroughly annoyed.