Cassidy's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Kyoko's wrist, telling her firmly that "I needed to talk to her about her position." Kyoko did work in my department, although not immediately under me. As an intern though, she was fair game for anyone in the general area to boss her around and give her assignments. So she didn't resist as I led her into one of the small conference rooms, one without windows, even though she had seen my hard-on. I flicked the indicator from "vacant" to "in use" as we entered. Inside, I told her with my newfound bluntness what I wanted.

"I want to fuck you, Kyoko."

Kyoko was alarmed, but she was not a wholly inexperienced girl, so she did not panic at my words.

"Is that your way of asking me out?" she said.

"No, I want to fuck you."

"I'm not just going to meet you someplace. Who do you think I am?"

"No, Kyoko, I want to fuck you now, here."

And I unzipped my pants to reveal my giant boner.

Kyoko said, "No! That's too big. No!" But she kept staring at it. She didn't shout or call out as I walked to her, turned her around, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. I pushed her down onto the conference table. Her fresh young ass stuck up in the air.

Her cute little Japanese pussy was calling to my cock, which was already dripping precum on the carpet. Kyoko whispered "No", but still didn't call out. She had some kind of instinct to keep things quiet, not to create a scene. Maybe she secretly wanted me. Without further ado, I plunged my cock into her. She wasn't fully lubricated, and it definitely hurt a bit to jam my cock into her. She let out a couple of small shrieks. But my cock wanted in, and I couldn't control myself.

After my cock was in, her juices began to flow and I was able to pound her faster and harder. My cock was long enough to apply lots of pressure to her cervix. I was around nine inches long, but didn't appear to have grown any more. She kept up a series of little girlish Japanese moans and cries. I lifted her body towards me so I could reach around and grab her small tits while I rammed her. She kept turning around to look at me. She wasn't resisting now, she had a lustful look. In a short while, I was about to cum again. This time I decided I'd better pull out, since I didn't know Kyoko's birth control status. I pulled out just in time and splashed thick jets of sticky cum on her peachy fresh ass, on her skirt, and on the back of her jacket. Kyoko kept staring at me silently.

After I had cum, my cock released its hold on my brain. I shook myself, wondering what I had done. I mean, I could be jailed or sued for this kind of stuff, although somehow I had a feeling that Kyoko would keep quiet, had actually enjoyed it. But I hadn't cared about that as I was fucking her. There was nothing I could say to her, so I zipped up and went back to my cubicle for the rest of the day.

VIII. Sex Show

I returned to Cassidy's place in the afternoon. She was already home and had changed into a skimpy tank top and shorts. Her swollen tits stretched and lifted the tank top up so that her belly and wide hips showed. Her ass cheeks poked out of the bottom of the shorts. In an instant I was hard again, even though I had already cum twice earlier in the day. She was in the kitchen boiling stuff.

"Hi hon," she purred. "I see you're happy to see me. But you'll have to wait, Marina and her friend are coming over for dinner."

I barely registered what she said. To my increasing alarm, my cock was controlling me now. I walked up behind Cassidy, reached under her tank top and began manhandling her tits, flicking her nipples into hardness.

"Is that how you dress for dinner? You're a dirty fuck slut." I couldn't believe my own language. I unzipped and popped my cock out.

Cassidy just smiled at me.

I slid my cock, still nine inches and thick, between her legs. I could feel her swollen cunt under the thin fabric of the shorts.

"They're coming any minute, hon."

"No, I'm cuming any minute."

I didn't bother to take the shorts off, but simply pushed the narrow strip of fabric aside. Her puffy cunt was glistening. I grabbed her hips, angled her pelvis towards me, and thrust myself inside her.

"Ahhh!" Cassidy moaned and shuddered. She didn't resist, but pressed her big and curvy ass back to meet me. Her cunt began its magic massage. My cock was pulsing. I felt the loss of blood from my head as it rushed through my massive organ. All my sensation was concentrated in the cock.

I grabbed Cassidy's long blond hair and gathered it up. I pulled her head back continued to slam into her.

"UGGHHH! UGGHHH!" Cassidy emitted a series of raucous moans. There were wet squishy slapping sounds coming from her dripping cunt. Her cunt was powerful and massive. The folds of her lips lapped loosely around my balls. Even with my big cock, I couldn't reach her cervix like with the tight Japanese bitch I had attacked earlier. She was braced against the countertop, facing the apartment door. I watched her her gigantic breasts bounce and slap together in the mirror on the wall.

"Harder! Punish me stud! I'm cuming!" And Cassidy closed her eyes, and crumpled her face in intense pleasure or agony. "MNNNNN" she grunted.

At that moment the apartment door opened and Marina and her friend walked in.

Marina instantly sized up the situation and smirked at me. Her friend was an attractive dark skinned Indian with glossy skin and deep brown eyes. Neither of them moved or averted their eyes, perhaps shocked to observe Cassidy's superfeminine, incredibly overdeveloped body in action. In any case the situation was too over the top to pretend about.

Cassidy hadn't opened her eyes and continued to grind and moan on me. Her orgasm continued and my cock felt a wave of unusual sensations. I kept my eyes locked on the Indian girl as I unloaded my cum in Cassidy's cunt. Marina and her friend could see from my face what was happening. And the wet gooey sounds generated by the large volume of my cum were quite obvious.

Then Cassidy opened her eyes.

"Oh shit!" And she pulled off my cock with a smacking sound and ran to her bedroom, tits and ass bouncing, leaving pools of cum and pussy juice on the carpet where she stepped.

I stood there with my spear glistening. Marina and the Indian girl were still staring, directly at it. Marina kept her composure.

"We know all about your uncontrollable urges," she said. "So don't be embarrassed. Just get dressed and we'll start dinner in a few minutes."

So I walked to the bedroom to get dressed. Marina gave her friend an amused, exasperated look.

Cassidy recovered herself and we proceeded to eat dinner together.

There was a little extra tension in the air due to what happened, and we drank a bit more than usual and our conversation turned to some sexually titillating topics. Shrita, the Indian girl, was the only one who didn't share any juicy tidbits from her past. But in any case, the whole story of Cassidy and me, and the effect that we had had on each other's bodies, came out in the course of conversation. Marina cooly sipped her wine.

The dinner ended and Shrita got up to go. After she left, I felt like I needed some air, so I announced that I was going out to pick up some milk.

IX. Magic Cum

On the stairwell, Shrita was talking on her cell. I heard her say, "Yeah, he's got like magic cum or something." So my story was spreading fast. I cleared my throat. She turned and saw me.

"Ok, I've got to go," she said. She added something emphatic in Hindi. Then she turned to me. "I'm sorry to be talking about you, but the reality is, I need some of what you've got."

"What, Shriti?"

"I'm mean, I'm pretty right?"

"You're beautiful Shriti." I wasn't flirting or flattering her, just stating facts. She had long glistening jet black hair, long lashes, big dark eyes, delicate features - eyebrows, nose and lips, and she was slender. She was a real looker.

"But I've got nothing up top," she said. "You don't know these Indian guys. They want a traditional fertility goddess. I can attract a lot of attention, but no serious marriage proposals. I'm ready to do anything."

"What are you saying, Shriti?"

"I want you to give me that magic cum."

"You want to..."

"I want it. I mean whatever you did to Cassidy. I saw her in there. She is monstrous. I don't need that much, just a little to rub on my chest, to grow to an average size."

"But you know how that works Shrita." My cock was already growing in anticipation. She glanced down at it. "I need to cum on your tits, at least."

"Can't you just sell me some in a jar to take home?"

"It has to be fresh, Shriti." I didn't know that, actually, but I didn't want to let her off easily.

"Ok, ok, it's not like that's actual sex or anything. When can we do it?"

"Now!"

"Here, on the stairs?"

"Nobody comes through here, and even if they did, we'd hear them in time." I pulled my cock out. I was already fully erect at my new nine inch length. I was uncontrollably horny these days. The thought of plastering Shriti with cum had already driven everything else from my mind.

"God, that thing would never fit inside me."

"Take your top off and kneel down."

And Shriti complied. Her tits were small. She cupped them towards me, but they were still insignificant. I focused on her lovely expectant face and began to stroke.

"Help me out, Shriti. Talk dirty to me."

"Cum for me. Come on, cum on my tits, big dick?" Shriti said uncertainly.

"Come on Shriti, we don't have much time."

She desperate to get the effect of the cum, so in spite of her reluctance, she reached up and grabbed my cock. Now that was exciting. The slender fingers of one hand fluttered up and down my shaft, while her other hand gently massaged my balls. I felt the blood began to flow in earnest.

"I want that cum," Shriti said, now with conviction.

I began to jerk and spurt. She aimed my cock at each tit in turn.

"It would have more effect if you drank the rest, Shriti," I improvised.

And she didn't hesitate. She wrapped her lovely mouth around my fat cock head and sucked like a hungry baby.

"Mmmm, that is delicious," she said, sounding surprised. She was rubbing the sticky cum into her tits. I zipped up.

"Look, I've got to go Shriti. Good luck with that. Let me give you my number. I'd be happy to give you more cum anytime." She passed me her phone and I added my contact info while she rearranged herself. Then I was off down the stairs.

So I had shared cum with four different women in one day. It was really astounding. The rest of that evening was uneventful. Cassidy was still kind of embarassed about getting caught fucking, so she didn't want to make any noise in the bed. I fell asleep next to her and again she woke up early to go to work.

X. Marina sucks

I was alone again in the apartment with Marina. She hadn't dressed yet and was lounging in a long t-shirt and socks, her long, slender and toned legs exposed. I wondered what was going to happen today. As usual Marina wasn't bashful.

"I found it really hot to watch you and Cassidy fuck last night," she said directly, staring calmly at me.

My instant-on hard-on was on again.

"Whoa, watch it stud, you could put an eye out with that thing!" Marina said.

"I feel like my cock is controlling my life now, Marina."

"What you need is someone who can tame that wild thing."

"What do you know about it?"

"You're troubled because of years of pent-up sexual desire with that homely Lisa chick. What you need is steady constant release for a while, maybe a couple of months, until you regain your equilibrium."

"How do you know all that, Marina?"

"It's not my speciality, but I have studied human sexuality." Marina was a psychotherapist, actually.

"So what about now? Can I get some release like yesterday?"

"So romantic."

"How about it?"

"What would Cassidy think?"

"Fuck her."

"I've seen that done."

I had had enough of this chit chat. Marina's playful but cool banter only got me more worked up. And there was the matter of her long legs right before my eyes. I whipped my cock out. At least I could jack off on her like yesterday. She'd already let me do that once, so it wouldn't matter.

"Stand back mister." Now there was firmness in her voice. She saw that someone as sex-crazed as I was could possibly rape her.

I stared at her. She wanted to defuse the situation.

"Let's try an experiment, just for science's sake, you understand," Marina said. "I still want to see if I can get your cock to grow more than Cassidy can. And you need release. So, let me suck you off. You can compare my technique to Cassidy's."

And to Shriti's, I thought. But I said, "Oh yeah, now you're talking."

"But I'm keeping my clothes on, and you can't cum in my mouth. Those are the rules," she said, lifting her chin imperiously.

"Ok, Marina. Should I stand here?"

"Yeah, stand."

I stood next to her while she sat on the couch. She didn't waste any time. With a hungry look, she took my cock deep into her mouth. She could slide her mouth up and down with great smoothness and fluidity. It felt like a silvery rush up and down my dick. She squeezed me lightly with her legs and placed her hands on my ass so she could control the depth of my penetration into her mouth. I felt my cock stretch like before. That must have been ten inches. I was now several inches in diameter as well. Without hesitation, Marina opened her jaw and spread her lips wider. My cock head was nestling in the narrow opening at the back of Marina's throat, but she completely controlled her gag reflex. Only her breathing through her nose became more labored. I rested my hands on the back of her head, not pressing, but merely confirming her up and down motions. Now she was doing something extra with her tongue, something I had never felt before. The cum began to boil inside me instantly. I was no longer thinking. I grabbed her head firmly and held it still as I started to thrust with my hips, plunging my cock in and out of her mouth at a faster pace. She looked up me with her large green eyes, a piercing glance, fearless and menacing. I thrust deep into her silken mouth and began to cum, a high pressure jet bouncing off her tonsils. She began beating on my legs and pushing me to get me to pull out. I held her head and squeezed off a second round as she gulped it down. Then she was able to free herself, and I continued to squirt into the air, huge globs landing on her face, on her t-shirt, on the sofa. I was still grunting and moaning like an animal.

"Shit, you said you wouldn't."

"Sorry Marina, but I can't stop it when my cock gets that big." My organ was still erect and dangling in front of her eyes. She was mesmerized when her gaze returned to it. In spite of my cumming in her mouth, she began to lick me clean. After she had licked up all the cum, she appeared to resume operations of her rational brain.

"I didn't want to drink it because I don't want to turn into a giant cow like Cassidy," she said. "But it tastes so good."

"Cassidy's not a cow, she's all woman."

"But that's not my style."

"Look it happened already, now we can only wait and see. Anyway, you sucked another inch out of me. What does that mean?"

"It means, my dear stud, that you experienced something new sexually and that you haven't yet hit the limit of your desire. You need to stop trying to rationalize things and fuck until your dick stops growing. Then you'll be caught up with your sexual development."

"So, will YOU fuck me, Marina?"

"You're unstoppable!" Marina finally let out a full laugh, one that was especially charming and sparkling. "Look, I'm trying to help you, and yes, I am a little curious. But Cassidy is the one that has fallen hard for you. It would be a bad idea to make this more complicated."

"Ok, anyway I've got to get to work."

XI. Kyoko fucks

At work, Kyoko came to my cubicle just before lunch. "We need to talk," she said. I was panicking. I guessed she wasn't going straight to the police or the bosses with any charges, but who knows what she would demand from me. Still, I couldn't control my thoughts. I noticed she was wearing an even shorter skirt than yesterday, and still no stockings. Her young lean legs gently arced due to her high heels. Her jacket was open and her blouse was unbuttoned to show substantial cleavage. Was she wearing a push-up bra, or had my fucking had an effect on her breasts too?

"Follow me to the conference room," she said.

The mention of that setting caused fear in my brain, but my cock was having none of it. I was already hard again, and extremely uncomfortable in my pants.

This time Kyoko slid the indicator to "In Use" and told me to sit down.

She stood in front of me.

"Do you know what you did to me yesterday?" she said angrily.

"Look Kyoko, I'm sorry about yesterday. I've been having...problems...sexual problems...and I couldn't control myself."

"I was a virgin dammit!"

I put my face in my hands. She kept talking.

"I'm not supposed to have sex except for love, for making babies. And you..." she was nearly crying.

"Kyoko, what can I do?"

"You can fuck me again, that's what you can do. I liked it, but you pulled out. You have to impregnate me!" Kyoko shouted.

My rational mind knew that this was wrong on many levels. This was really going to entangle me in some twisted relationship, and Kyoko sounded like she needed mental help. But my cock was hard.

"You are going to fuck me again now," Kyoko said more gently. She bent over and unzipped my pants. My enormous cock sprang out, ten inches long and thick as a forearm.

"It's bigger than yesterday!" she said.

"Yeah, I don't know when it's going to stop."

She pumped it a few times with her little hand causing me to grunt. Then she unbuttoned her blouse all the way and opened it, revealing newly enlarged soft dangling tits. She lifted her tiny skirt up. She wasn't wearing any panties. So she had planned this. I remained sitting in the large conference chair while she balanced herself over me. She aligned her little pussy with my huge cock and began to force herself down on it. Her face showed strain and effort as she struggled to stretch her pussy over my bulk. I didn't want to hurt her by thrusting too soon, so I busied myself with sucking on her lovely milky tits. Now she finally had me inside, and her juices began to flow, all over my pants. She was tight but slick. Again I was banging against her cervix with tremendous force.

"You are going to cum inside this time," she hissed in my ear.

She got more and more excited until something else happened. With a sudden pop, her cervix seemed to open up.

"Impregnate me now," she said in her thick Japanese accent.

My cock head was being gripped tightly by the cervix while her pussy walls fluttered over my cock shaft. Again I was growing longer and thicker. She screamed from the pressure on her cervix, and I immediately began to cum. All the liquid was being shot up into the higher reaches of her reproductive tract until it was all full. Then I felt the cum dripping down the shaft of my cock and ultimately out of her pussy. She could have conceived quadruplets from a cumshot like that.

"That's it, that's what I needed," Kyoko said.

Thankfully the office suite usually emptied out at lunchtime, otherwise that scream would have attracted attention.

After it was done, we came to our senses, dressed again, and went back to work. This time it was me that had to hide stains on my clothes for the rest of the day. Thankfully I wasn't called away from my desk.

XII. Titty fuck

At home Cassidy was wearing the same skimpy outfit as yesterday. She noticed my pants, which I had tried to clean, but still showed white traces.

"What happened to you?"