Cassidy's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Lisa that I'd be working until 7, but cut out of work at 4 to head to Cassidy's place.

When I reached her place, her roommate Marina answered the door. Marina was the opposite of Cassidy in so many ways. She had dark hair, nearly but not quite jet black, was tall and slender, but still possessed of a feminine figure, although her curves were an order of magnitude more subtle than Cassidy. Her hair was usually sleek, straight, and done up tightly, until Cassidy's flowing blonde mane. Marina was cool, calm, and sophisticated where Cassidy was lively and earthy. She came across as much older than her years - she was still in her early 20s. But she never crossed over into frigidity or bitchiness. Hers was a different order of femininity than Cassidy's, but possessing its own distinctive allure. She was from some kind of Slavic background. Yes, I had fantasized about her too. Now Marina stunned me with her greeting.

"Oh, Mr. Raging Hard-on is here! I've heard about you."

At that I blushed. I guess I couldn't have expected Cassidy to keep things totally secret from Marina, but still I began to worry.

I grimaced. "Hi Marina, how are you?"

"Oh fine. I'm just going out, don't worry. I'll leave you two alone." And she even winked at me as she said that, and grabbed her purse and went straight out the door.

What was I to do? But I came here to see Cassidy. She came out her bedroom. She had just changed out of her work outfit into a baggy sweatsuit. At least I wasn't going to have to face massive temptation right off the bat. Maybe we could just talk.

"So, how've you been Cass?"

She let out a deep sigh. "I don't know. I keep telling myself that this doesn't make sense, but I can't get you off my mind. And what would that do to Lisa? She's been my friend for a lot longer than you've been around, that's for sure. It would have been a lot easier if ..."

"If what?"

"If we had forgotten about this after the first time, or maybe you had never told me anything. Then it would just be a vague uncomfortable something. But now..."

She was staring at me again with a tender expression.

"Now what?"

"Now I know that I want you, that you have a powerful effect on me. It's funny, but I never thought of you that way before, all the time you've been with Lisa."

"I know. This is a surprise for me too."

"And, I don't know if you want to hear this, but my boobs grew some more after that last time."

"Really Cass?"

"Yeah, that's why I have to hide in this sweatsuit. I had to get new outfits for work. It was kind of embarrassing. Now I'm getting hit on more than ever."

"Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. I feel so... sexually powerful... there's something great about that." And here her eyes lit up and she flashed a teasing grin. "There's more."

"More?"

"I think that drinking your cum had some kind of effect on me too."

"What Cass?"

"My pussy...it changed."

"Oh god." Now I was getting freaked out.

"Yeah, it's more powerful too. It's kind of swollen and ... I don't know how to say... more muscular...I mean I can squeeze more."

My cock responded again to these powerful words. "Uh-oh," I said. "How ..." but I was afraid to say more.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

My new cock was too big for my old pants. It was getting painful.

"Um, excuse me Cass." I turned around to try to fix the situation. I had to unzip my pants. There was no way my cock could stay stuffed inside. I pulled out my shirt to try to hide it.

"What are you doing there? Can't you control yourself?"

"I can't Cass."

"Don't show me. I won't be able to control myself either if you show me that beautiful fuck stick."

But her dirty talk was irrestible. I turned to her, my cock poking through my shirttails.

Cassidy walked deliberately over to me.

"Remember, you still haven't touched me." She knelt before me and grabbed my cock.

"I worship this cock," she purred.

I was now swollen to nearly nine inches and felt my dick thickening as well. I had a delicious tingling sensation as Cassidy stretched her lips around my big cock.

"Mmmm. This is the biggest cock I've ever sucked."

"I can't stand up if you're going to keep doing that, Cass."

"Lie on the sofa. Relax, I'll do everything." She smiled at me.

I was still fully clothed, and lay down that way on the sofa, with only my cock sticking straight up through my fly.

Cassidy was fully clothed as well. I could sense the dimensions of her chest, but couldn't see her tits clearly.

She knelt next to me, one hand on my cock.

"You see, this is hardly obscene at all. If Lisa ever asks about me, you just tell her that you never touched me, and that will be true. And she'll never ask me a question like that," she said. And she fell to work on my cock. She had to work harder due to my size, pausing several times to catch her breath, or straining to take me deeper into her mouth. My greater size made her big mouth and full lips a nice snug fit, and increased my pleasure.

"I'm going to cum again, Cass. You sure know how to give a blow job."

"Right in my mouth, honey. I want to drink it all up."

Again I felt my cock give a little extra stretch, growing beyond nine inches. Cassidy's eyes widened with surprise and she looked straight into my eyes as I began to deliver powerful jets of cum to the back of her throat. I was shooting with more pressure than ever before as well. Cassidy choked a bit, and some cum drizzled out her nostril! Her eyes watered, but she kept her lips locked around my organ, continuing to suck like a hungry calf until I had spent my forces. I was dizzy and felt ready to lose consciousness.

Then she came up for air. She wiped the cum off her nose and licked it up.

"That was fucking awesome, honey." She said honey with a melting sugary tenderness that tugged at my heart.

"No kidding Cass." I closed my eyes. She continued to lightly play with my cock with her hand as it shrank back down to its normal sized flaccid state.

"Look, hon. I'm going to tell it like it is. I'm not giving up that gorgeous cock. But I don't want to hurt Lisa or run around behind her back. So, you've got to break up with her. Then you can touch me and fuck me all you want."

She stood up. "I'm going to give you some motivation."

She stripped off her sweatshirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her tits had grown even more. They were stripper-size cannonballs, but they weren't fake at all. They were mezmerizing. Cassidy rocked gently back and forth and her tits swayed ever so slightly. They were gravity-defying and incredibly full, but still soft.

"Ha ha," she giggled. "You see what you did to me. Now I know you want to touch me, to fuck me. You can come back here as soon as you break up with Lisa. You can even pack a bag and move in tonight if you want. But I don't want to see you until you break up with her. Now go home."

"Ok, Cass."

I tucked my cock into my pants and headed home.

V. Tight pussy

I was sexually sated, so I entertained some sympathy for Lisa for a while. I again tried to rationalize our relationship. But that mood didn't last long. After an hour, I was already wondering about the magic powers that Cassidy's pussy might possess. After all, her tits and cock-sucking skills had already opened a world of new sexual possibilities for me. No, Cassidy was right. I couldn't give that up. I didn't really care about what the rest of our potential relationship would be like. I only knew that I wanted to fuck her, hard, with my new giant cock. I needed to see those big tits bouncing up and down as I rammed her. I wanted to give her shattering orgasms.

And that was what I was thinking about when Lisa walked in. I decided to hit things head on, ripping the band-aid off in one go, so to speak.

"Hi Lisa, I'm breaking up with you." It must have been extra testosterone pumping through me, but I surprised even myself with my suddenness and tough tone.

"What the fuck?" Lisa was immediately upset, half shouting and half crying. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I've decided. Our relationship isn't going anywhere, and I don't think it ever will. I need to start to live."

"Is it Cassidy? Are you fucking her?"

"No, Lisa. I never touched her. But I want to."

"What the fuck? You son of a bitch! What has she got that I haven't, besides big tits. It's all about big tits for you, isn't it? You dog!"

"No, not only her tits, Lisa. She is sexier than you in every way, and I want to take her."

"You know she's a super slut. She used to fuck anyone who asked when she was in college."

"I don't care. I want to fuck her too."

"You simple-minded prick. Get out!"

"I will. I'll come tomorrow and get the rest of my stuff." I threw a change of clothes and a toothbrush in my backpack and left.

"You fucking asshole!" rang out in my ears as I went down the stairwell.

I was back at Cassidy's door only about two hours after I had left.

"I did it, Cass. I broke up with her."

"I know. I just got a text from Lisa calling me a slutty bitch. You didn't break it to her gently?"

"No, I was in a hurry to get back here."

"Well, ok stud."

I gave her a hug. It was the first time I had "touched" her. My cock began rising instantly. She pressed her pelvis against me.

"I see he's ready again."

I began to kiss her full lips, and she immediately opened her mouth and our tongues interwined.

I heard a coughing sound. It was Marina standing behind us.

"Hey guys, can we at least eat dinner before you start going at it like cats in heat?"

"Marina's right, we have to be considerate," Cassidy whispered in my ear. I backed away from her, my cock making a big tent in my pants. Marina eyed it knowingly.

Marina didn't try to be overly friendly. She was forthright.

"I know the score, guys. You two are now an "item", and I can see you're going to be locked up in Cassidy's room for a while. You don't have to hide anything from me or pretend, but just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. And you, Mr. Hard-On, are going to share in the rent if you're moving in."

"Fair enough." Although it was surprising to be talking this way on my first night in Cassidy's place, it all seemed to be a foregone conclusion.

After a little small talk while we ate, Marina got up and said she was going to a movie. As soon as the door closed, Cassidy and I locked lips again. She was still in her sweatsuit.

"Let me see all of that hot body," I said. And I stripped off her top and bottom, and peeled off her panties. Cassidy had the voluptuous body of star stripper now. Her wide hips and thick but curvy thighs promised as much fertility as her stunning breasts.

"Take a look at what your cum did to me," Cassidy said, and she sat on the bed and spread her legs. She said she never had a dainty little pussy, but now it was a big puffy cunt, already red and glistening with juice. Her clit was a large pulsing knob. Her cunt was fascinating and extreme, like her tits. I was out of my clothes in a flash.

"Don't waste time, I want you inside me right now."

I couldn't argue with that. And in one single thrust, I penetrated her. She was tight, but so wet that I slid in quite suddenly.

"Ahhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Cassidy was already full-throttle screaming.

Her cunt was powerful. I felt rippling waves of squeezing across my cock.

"AAAHHH! AAAAHHH! You're so big!" She alternated grunts, screams, and moans.

"You're going to have to pull out before you cum. I'm not on any birth control."

"No birth control?"

"No, I haven't had a boyfriend in a year."

"Ok Cassidy."

Then my brain shut down and I began to thrust harder and faster. Her magic massaging cunt seemed to be stretching my cock even further. I felt huge, and I felt like her cunt could barely hold me, but it did, ever so snugly. Her tits were bouncing up and down under me just like in my fantasies, and an orgasmic glazed smile spread across Cassidy's face. She looked divine.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! Harder, fuck me harder!" Cassidy said, and she began grinding frantically against me. It felt like my cock was being grabbed by millions of tiny fingers.

"I'm going to cum too Cassidy!"

"No, pull out! pull out!"

I tried to pull out, but her strong cunt grabbed my dick tightly. I could not pull out. Her cunt had taken control. I couldn't stop myself. I began to squirt. There was at least twice as much cum as the last huge cum load I poured down Cassidy's throat.

"AAAHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! UNNGGGHHH!!" Cassidy had broken through to a wild animal level. Her screams were really loud.

All of sudden, I felt the pressure on my cock release, and I was able to slide it out of her cunt. A flow of cum began to run out and pool on the sheet. There was a lot of cum, and it was thick and white like glue.

"What did you do to me, hon?" Cassidy was sweating, and panting.

"Your cunt. It wouldn't let me go."

"I know, I couldn't control it myself. That was raw."

"Yeah raw."

"I hope I don't get pregnant, but you've got so much cum, I'm scared."

"Too late now. We can't control that anyway."

"I wonder if your cum will have any other effects on me," she said.

"Did you feel my cock grow again?"

"I did. How long can this go on? You're scary big now."

"Like your tits. Maybe we'll start making pornos."

"Shut up. Let's sleep."

We had expended a lot of energy in a short time, and I snuggled up against her cushy body and fell fast asleep.

VI. Showering off

It turns out Cassidy's job required her to be up early in the morning. I heard her alarm go off at 6 and felt her kiss on my cheek before she left shortly after.

"See you soon, lover," she said.

I got up closer to 8 and wandered out to the living room. Marina was there eating a bowl of cereal on the sofa.

"So, was it everything you dreamed of?" she asked as she arched her brow ironically.

"I don't know what to say, Marina."

"Oh, don't be so serious. I'm just messing with you."

"Ok. I'm going to go to the shower to get ready for work."

"Sure, don't make a mess in there. You can use whatever soap and shampoo you want."

In the middle of my shower, I heard a knock on the door. Marina said, "I really need to pee. Do you mind?"

"I don't mind. Come in."

"Keep that curtain closed," she said.

"Sure thing."

I heard tinkling, then a flush and the faucet running.

Then I saw Marina peek into the shower. I was unexpectedly bold. I didn't even bother to cover myself.

"What are you doing, Marina?" She closed the curtain again.

"Sorry, I wanted to see what Cassidy was talking about. Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but you don't look that big."

So that was what Cassidy had been talking about.

"I'm not big when I'm not hard."

"Is it true that you're bigger with Cassidy than with your, um, ex?"

"Yes, it's true."

"Wonder why that is?" Marina sounded genuinely curious.

I was just about done, so I shut off the water.

"I don't know. I've been wondering whether it's a permanent effect or not myself."

"You know, Cassidy and I are actually very competitive," Marina said.

"Cassidy, competitive? I don't think so."

"I should say that I'm competitive with Cassidy then."

"And what does that mean? Look I need to get to work, can I get out of the shower?"

"Sure, Mr. Hard-On."

What was Marina's game? I didn't have time to wonder. I needed to get to work. I opened the shower curtain.

"Is this what you call staying out of my way, Marina?"

"Let me just check one thing."

And Marina bent over. She was studying my cock up close. Then, to my surprise, she raised her hand and began to touch it gently. My cock twitched.

"Marina, what are you doing?"

"I want to see how big your cock can get with me."

"Marina! That is not..." But she began to stroke my cock more fully. I remembered my fantasies about Marina. I could wait just another minute or two to put a stop to this.

My cock responded, growing past six, then seven, then seven and a half inches. Marina's hand felt cool and gentle against my skin. She started to grin slightly. No, there was no frigidity in her coolness!

"That's a nice cock there. Nice cock," she practically whispered it to herself.

"I'm bigger than that with Cassidy."

"Give me just a minute. Remember this is just a test. No need to say anything to Cassidy." And she leaned over and began to kiss the head of my cock, lightly and gently. My cock swelled further, it must have been past eight inches.

"That's better," Marina said. And she unfurled her tongue and began to lick, up and down the shaft and around the tip. There was nothing wanton or wild about her technique. But it was exquisite and smooth. My cock broke the nine inch barrier and began to thicken like a giant cucumber.

"Now that IS a big cock, loverboy. I am impressed."

"Marina, you cocktease. You can suck it." Again my cock was doing the thinking and talking.

"Oh no no, I've seen what your cum does. No thanks. I just wanted to see if I could get you hard like that."

"Marina! I didn't realize you were such a nasty girl!"

"Oh yeah, I am nasty. I can do lots of nasty things, but you're not going to find out about that. Not now."

"Let me jack off watching you at least. You don't understand how this giant hard-on tortures me."

"Well, ok. But don't get any cum on me. I heard about your perverted exploits, loverboy."

And Marina stood in front of me, looking at me with a mischievious twinkle in her sparkling brown eyes. She struck little sexy poses, while I pumped my cock. She seemed to enjoy my distress. She could see I was soon about to cum.

"Not on me dahling. In the tub."

And I squirted my load against the shower wall. It wasn't a huge load like my recent ones, but it was respectable. I could see that despite Marina's calm exterior that she was a bit aroused. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Well, these will be some interesting times," she said finally, and at last exited the bathroom, giving me a chance to collect myself.

VII. Workplace Harrassment

By the time I got to work, I thought I had settled down. I resolved not to mess around any more with Marina. I settled in behind my computer screen in my cubicle and got to work.

In the lunch room, I got a call from Lisa. She was now asking whether there was any chance to fix things. I was blunt.

"No Lisa. I already fucked Cassidy and it was great."

"You're a pig," she said, and hung up.

Kyoko, the Japanese intern, was watching me on the phone. She averted her eyes when she heard me say 'fucked'. She was a shy thing, but I had noticed that she had a nice body, especially her cute little butt that twitched under her usual skirts or pantsuits. Today she was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt that was riding up noticeably. She was crossing and uncrossing her smooth bare legs with some frequency. Her skin was flawless, she must have still been only 20 years old. My cock began to awake again.

She got up from the table and headed out of the room. I was done with my lunch too, so I followed her. As I stood, my cock stretched again from being released from the sitting position. I still wasn't fully erect, but I was now a good seven inches in semi-hard condition, so my dick was clearly noticeable through my pants.

Kyoko glanced back at me behind her. I saw that she took in my erection in her glance, and her eyes widened. Even this small acknowledgment stimulated me and my cock grew to full hardness, poking upwards. We were on the stairwell, and I was watching her ass bounces up the steps ahead of me. She hesitated on the landing. There was a mixture of fear and excitement on her face, as though she couldn't decide whether to run or turn to face me. My brain told me that something must have chemically altered me, because this kind of extreme sexual hunger could not be explained otherwise. But my cock was running the show now. I knew that I wanted to fuck Kyoko too, and fuck her now. My brain took a back seat and observed with perplexity my behavior that followed.