All Comments on 'Cassy & Bob and the Inevitable'

by LFHAWW

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just can’t see how bob is going to have any fun at all in the future ! He’s been ridiculed , humiliated , bullied and totally outsized by two total bullying strangers and his previously faithful wife in one night ! Won’t feel anything from his wife’s giant ,stretched , Tijuana donkey show bound , Grand Canyon cunt , and won’t feel nothing but put downs , ridiculed and humiliation from her and her bully bullheads and probably even ridiculed braying and humiliating hee-haws from Jack the Tijuana donkey ! Hell I don’t even know the guy and I’m wanting to bag on his cuckie ass !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might as well just cut to the chase. The inevitable will likely be divorce.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

I congratulate anyone brave enough to get beyond the obvious idiotic trope we got in this gem "The size of him and what I can only imagine was a big dick"

Anyone else figure this went down the toilet after that without continuing?

Some writers should spend some time working for Waste Management so that they would realize where trash is actually supposed to go....hint its not in LW's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The real way this would end is the husband and wife in a troubled marriage, possibly divorce, since he was humiliated and tricked into the whole thing. Such utter bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate deception...it's worse than cheating..I would have shot the bastard...yup I really would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stupid cuck story - none of these belong in the loving wives category!!! it seems thats all that is appearing in this category now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being cucked and humiliated by someone who claims to love him. Well that's another marriage that should end badly. But this is the writers dream let them live it if they are not already.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stretch and Bull, excellent names for the two black assholes in this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just cut to the chase. Divorce Cassy, learn from your obviously stupid errors in good judgement. Go out and find a new wife that does not play asinine games but believes in the "outdated" concept of marital fidelity! Then you can actually think about a Loving Wife story instead of this stupidly ignorant cuckold trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Inevitable divorce.

Because stretched out divorcees have sooooooo much to offer a futures husband.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Porn career here she comes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More black cock mythology. I couldn't get past the first two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When do we get a more realistic black man story...average, STD infected, and, because of bad choices involving food, drugs, and smoking, can't get it up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An odd investment of your time. You must have nothing better to do. Well, someone has to occupy that end of the bell shaped curve. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And why does Cassy suddenly start treating her husband like shit? So she’s getting fucked by a big cock - this woman who supposedly loves her husband has to demean him and humiliate him? He should toss her stretched out cunt to the curb for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe next while Bull is fucking fhe wife Stretch can fuck him in the ass. WHAT TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous