Cassy & Bob and the Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers

A smile crossed Stretch's face. "Now that you've properly lubed yourself for me, it's time for me to cum." He picked up his pace and started pounding her with abandon. Cassy was making unintelligible sounds, as he was giving exactly what she had asked for. Cassy's pussy lips were drawn out so wide around his cock they barely moved as his shaft jack-hammered in and out. Stretch violently pulled at her hair, arching her back, her locks tickling her ass as it was being smacked by the Asian man's body.

As Cassy was consumed by pain and pleasure, she kept moaning, "Cumming, cumming," unable to tell where her orgasms began and where they ended.

"Ahhhh," Stretch started to call out, he shoved Cassy off of his dick, throwing her against the upholstered headboard. Stroking his cock, he launched a torrent of cum at her. Covering her face and tits in hot, white goo. Her ruined lingerie got soaked, and some of her hair got even more cum in it.

Bob was sitting on the bed, in complete astonishment at the scene. His wife had never screamed so much for him, even with using toys. Enamored by the performance, Bob wasn't sure when he took off his pants, or when he started to stroke his cock.

"Cassy, I want you to show your husband how many fingers you can fit into that gaping hole of yours," Bull commanded.

Cassy started off right away with four fingers feeling no resistance. "Ugh, mmmm, this is so much fun. You guys fuck so good. My pussy's stretched so wide; I can barely feel my pussy walls."

"I know, now show Hubby over there how many you can fit." Bull demanded.

Understanding now what he wanted, Cassy folded her thumb into her palm and easily slid her whole fist into her pussy. Closing her fist inside herself she felt more full, but it wasn't enough. She pulled her fist out without much resistance. Moaning at her husband, "They made me so loose, honey; this pussy really is theirs tonight. I can punch my tiny fist into my pussy and I still think there's room for more."

"Agreed," said Bull. He crawled on the bed toward Cassy, his hard cock grazing the covers beneath him.

Bull put his hand onto Cassy's and guided it toward her pussy. Her pale skin and his dark skin contrasting as they pushed her lips aside and worked their way into her pussy; slowly going in, deeper and deeper. Cassy and Bull both pushing each other in more and more, until they were holding hands in her pussy. Bull kissing, nibbling, and sucking on her neck--making sure to mark his horny slut for all the world to see; while he makes sure he leaves his mark on her pussy--for only her husband to see.

Dislodging from her pussy, everyone sat back to admire Cassy's wide open pussy, her cervix clearly visible to with world.

Once everyone caught their breath, Bull tossed a bottle of lube at Bob. "Okay, buddy, time for you to be involved. Lube up that dick and lay on the bed. I think Cassy over here, deserves a dick in her ass. You're the only one here equipped to do it, unless we want to go to the ER later."

Bull leaned in and whispered in Cassy's ear, telling her his plan.

She smiled, "Oh that's devilish"

Bob was very excited to finally be involved. All of this fucking, seeing his wife's pussy being taken to its extremes. He greased up and laid back as Cassy climbed over him reverse cowgirl. She slowly slid her ass down, working his cock into her puckering anus, bobbing up and down to work it in. She finally bottomed out and leaned back, taking her feet out from under herself and laying back on her husband, his cock still lodged in her ass. Her cum soaked hair, pungent in his face, intoxicating in its sluttiness.

"Now don't move Bob. This isn't for you." Confused, Bob felt someone climb on the bed, bending both his and his wife's legs. Suddenly, he felt a massive cock entering his wife. He could feel it through her pussy walls.

"Thanks, Bob was your name? Your dick in her ass makes her pussy so much tighter. Don't move though, I'm the one doing the fucking." Bull grinned and leaned down to kiss his plaything, not caring about the errant cum that got on him.

Bob could feel Bull's big black cock sawing away at his wife's insides. Feeling her breathing and moaning. Feeling the humiliation of just being a tool to make their sex better.

"This is so much fun," Cassy called out, "who would have thought I would be fucking a big black cock laying on my husband. This is so nasty. Bull, you make me the slut I've always wanted to be. This pussy is yours. Fuck, you're making me cum again. FUCK!"

After ten minutes and just as many orgasms, Bull stopped, and sat back in a chair panting. "Hooo, that pussy of yours is amazing. Guess Stretch left, didn't want seconds. His loss."

Bull leaned in and whispered something else into Cassy's ear. Both of them grinning, as Bob sat next to Cassy on the bed. Cassy cooed, "Come fuck me, Bob. Bull says it's your turn. Just clean your dick off first."

She didn't have to tell him twice, as he ran to the bathroom and cleaned his dick, and partly flew to the bed in order to get his turn. His dick still rigid with excitement.

Cassy was laying there on the bed closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling of a sore pussy, cum covered hair and everything else that comes with being a whore wife.

Bob got between Cassy's legs and put his dick in her, but barely felt any friction. Those two mammoth cocks really had stretched her out. The lack of feeling knowing it was from his wife being so slutty only made him more excited. Bull looked at him on the bed, as he realized this only made it more exciting.

"Are you in yet, Bob? I thought you wanted to fuck me? Tease me." Cassy finally opened her eyes to see that Bob was indeed in, and was trying to saw away in her. "Oops. Sorry, guess all those real dicks did a number on my pussy. Here let me help out."

Cassy lifted her legs up into the air and closed them together, pointing her high heels on her husband's chest, digging her heels into his nipples.

"Is that better, hubby? If I squeeze my legs together really tight can you feel something? Did you like seeing me cum on other men's cocks? Did you like seeing my pussy get ruined for you? Did you like seeing my hair you love so much, get streaked with cum? The lingerie you picked out for me, get torn and covered in cum? Did you like me being taken from you and marked by other men? Belonging to other men while they use me for their pleasure? The only thing here not taken from you are these shoes you chose for me."

Bob was trying desperately to get friction in his wife's used pussy, trying to cum. Her teasing words were helping. Her heels playing with her nipples were helping. But it was Bull's cum, splashing over Cassy's heels, drenching her toes, and feet and legs; those black heels that he loved so much, covered in another man's come. That is what sent him over the edge and made him come. Knowing that everything he cared about was now Bull's.

Everyone laid down panting. Catching their breath. Staring up at the ceiling.

"That was fun, but I've got an early flight. I'm assuming you have a room here?" Bull finally announced.

"We do," said Bob.

"Okay, here's my card. I'm in town pretty frequently, if you want to have some fun." Bull handed his card to Bob, finally revealing his real name as Chris. "You still only get to call me Bull."

Cassy, finally finding her wits asked, "Can I take a shower first before we head out?"

Bull replied, "And ruin the fun of hubby here walking is cum covered slut back to your hotel room? Fuck no. Now go get dressed and have fun you two."

Bob was able to get dressed, but with the damage done with Cassy's dress it would barely stay on.

"Fuck it," Cassy said, as she stepped out the door dress in hand, underwear in tatters, and cum all over.

Bob and Cassy walked hand in hand, cuddling up next to one another once in the elevator.

"You good?" asked Cassy.

"I'm good, Cassy," Bob replied.

They started making out in the elevator as they rode up to their floor.

"Guess it's not a game anymore?" Bob asked.

"We finally both won; we both know we don't have many limits now. Our teasing game is kinda pointless. "

The elevator doors swung open and they were greeted by a quaint older couple trying to go down.

"Sorry," Cassy apologized, as they walked by. "My husband here, let me fuck some great cock, and... this is the result."

Bob and Cassy cuddled and walked away and the shocked couple entered the elevator.

"You still have Bull's card, right? I'm sure we could think of some new games to play with him. Maybe he's got more buddies like Stretch." Cassy grinned as they opened the door to their room and both immediately collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

_______________

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers
12