All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 04'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story the piercing was great Cassie is well on her way to becoming a wonderful pleasure slut/slave. Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you.

AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

I love all these fab characters 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a great story. some pages was a little long for the content but was not distracting. her and the Gardner scene was great and i like the idea of her loosing the car, and I am glad see ratted Cassy out for indiscretions. Parking lot scene need a little more exposure I think but the mind fucking was great. Inside more butt showing maybe the guy could have seen more through the curtain, or maybe not was all good and can't wait for the next chapter my mind thinking of all kinds of stuff for the office. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, the story just gets better and better!

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
great work

wow cassy with pierced nipples, try hiding those around the office.

wonder what Jane has planned next

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

love your story/ Just the right amount of embarrassment and lust.

ready52ready52over 1 year ago

I wasn’t convinced that the nipple rings were that painless right after being inserted. I am a guy and never had anything pierced but I have talked to women who did and some have told me it didn’t hurt much.

But no matter, you did a good job dealing with her pain which helped my doubt and helped in the breakdown of Caddy’s mind. I can’t even imagine how you will deal with a broken Cassy at the Fucktoy’s office but I can’t wait to see!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

I freaking love this story. Hope you continue with it. Like to see some spanking and anal play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cassy should have to start telling Jane and the Gardner that she loves them whenever she gets shaved or is allowed to cum.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Wonderful, such a terrific, hot, sexy, slutty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a story !! The plot developps well. I just LOVED how Jane is sharp with her orders...she doesn't let Cassy forget for an instant that she's the Boss ! AND the way Jane casually insults her slut is awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES