All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 07'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago

can’t wait for what Jane decides for Cassy’s PERMANANT reminder

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this chapter it is 5 stars all the way. I hope a permanent reminder isn't a tat or some face or some ridiculous piercings. I don't why people think that is a way to show ownership. Jane has to remember the stakes if Cass looses her job because of stuff like that. She does need to be punished as well as loosing more control to Stacy. Jane does also need to show more dominance outside closed office doors. We will see what you have in mind in the next chapter. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Per usual, this is an amazing story. There was one I read previously that included the girl getting fucked in a dirty bathroom and had her on all fours with her ass up and face on the tile floor, making her lick the floor. Thought that was super humiliating and hot. Maybe when they go to the tattoo parlor they do that in the bathroom there. Thanks for the chapters, your work is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this. Would love to know what punishment/transformation(hopefully extreme hair transformation too) will be given to her not only by her mistress but also by the company. Because of not doing her assigned task and also lying to Mr Stanton. May be more demotion and reporting directly to Stacey now. Jane, Stacey and others should show more public dominance on her not only in closed space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, hopefully Cassy will learn that she has been a bitch and needs to learn to be much better toward other people soon. I thought that maybe she was learning to be a better person but it was a show. I did think that she was caught between a rock and a hard place with Isabella showing up. How was Isabella a client? The bathroom display was way too long and probably not necessary. Why did Isabella come to the office anyway? She jsut shows up? Trying to please a client(?) and not cum was putting too much pressure on Cassy. She was entirely too obsessed with playing with herself. I can see that maybe Cassy being sent for a complete Brazilian Wax job so that Isabella does not need to shave Cassy every again. Maybe a small spade sign over her clit will help remind Cassy of her status? I collar with an electronic discipline module will help. A locked chastity belt with a vibrating dildo and a catheter probe would be used to help mold Cassy into stop being a bitch. No need to completely break her but just show that being a nicer person is best in life. I can see that Cassy is made to display herself in a Gentleman's Club where she pole dances, gives lap dances, and help relieve clients in a back room during nights and weekends, all the while still trying to do her work at the office. I am sure that the author will come up with some creative punishments for Cassy. I would like for Cassy to realize that she is a bitch and needs to change before she is broken. If she is fired, I hope that she brings Jane down with her since Jane knows what is going on too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for Stacy will humiliate cassy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as she is so clever why does she not turn the tables on jane and issabela and get her revenge on the pair in spades it would be interesting to see what she can come up with

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully Cassie get's a really slutty makeover. Lipfillers, a new slutty hairstyle, a tongue piercing and some large trashy tattoo's..

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Crank It Up

Oh Hell Yes crank it up and take it to the li it. Just a fun and entertaining story with fun characters that get into all sorts of trouble. Looking forward to the permanent reminder. Rock on. Thanks for your 5 Star writing and entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a Bimbo hairstyle? Long nails? Lots of pink?

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

It is a damn hot story. It feels like it is slowly progressing, yet there is a lot of action. It is clearly unrushed enslavement, which is delicious. Yes, agree with others about some permanent reminders. The options are endless. This could become a classic, right up there with Owned Teacher, for example. But for that to happen, there has to be a probable ending a dozen chapters or more later. High praise to the author.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 1 year ago

Nothing really new, but very well crafted and intensely erotic. Did i say intensely? Isabella is a plus, the humiliation is exquisite, the resistance is just right. Push push harder, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Will she continue to tow the line for Jane" It's "toe the line", and read about the idiom to make sure it connotes what you intend.

"Wouldn't my face of been red?!". *have been

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

So the story continues, ohh my will Sassy cassy never learn her place - can't wait to see her become a mindless, gum chewing slutty Bimbo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES