Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Cassy reaches a breaking point at the mall.
21.4k words
4.66
24.5k
16

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Cassandra learns to be a Bitch at the outlet mall, as Jane's renewed training regime pushes her towards the breaking point.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

As always, I've done my best to incorporate as many people's suggestions into this chapter!

Have received a lot of PM's, and comments, and am doing my best to craft everything into the story while pacing things out enough along the way :D

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 8 : The Breaking Point

-------

"You struck out, Cassy!" Jane said, snapping an angry glance my way as we pulled into the expansive parking lot of the outlet mall, "I warned you not to be a bitch, but you just didn't want to listen."

I was sulking, riding nervously in the passenger seat of Jane's car as we turned into an a parking lot.

Jane had been berating me since we'd left the office early for the day. She'd driven me to the same crummy mall we'd visited last weekend, in the poorer part of town that I usually avoided like the plague.

It seemed foreboding to be returning here. Last weekend, I'd gotten my poor nipples pierced at the mall's seedy little sex shop.

Jane was currently livid. I hadn't quite seen her like this before.

Part of me couldn't blame her. I'd debased and insulted her and Stacy in front of our immediate boss. Worse, I'd been caught red handed in an attempt to regain some power.

Still, it was more than worrisome. Jane was reasserting herself fully and completely, and I had to admit, she was doing it very effectively. Her authoritarian demeanour had a sexy undertone, reminding me just who she was.

My Mistress.

"I've been taking it easy on you all week... But the moment I leave you on your own, you act like a bitchy brat," Jane said, turning off the engine and opening her door.

"I'm sorry!" I said, sounding whiny and pathetic. Jane wasn't listening to me. She swung her long legs out of the vehicle, and hopped out. Then, she stormed around the front of the car like a hurricane.

I'd just barely unfastened my own seat belt when she flung open my door.

"Get out," She ordered, "NOW."

There were more people at the mall than there had been last time we were here. Jane was still in her work clothes -- a sexy, professional blazer that gave her ample domineering sex appeal. I felt uneasy climbing out of the vehicle dressed as I was in my short skirt and a tight, semi-sheer top that barely contained my heavy, obviously pierced tits.

But Jane's snappy tone compelled me into action, and I moved swiftly.

"Turn around," she stated, "Bend over -- skirt up."

My face went white.

"Right here?!" I gasped, "There are people around! Someone could see!"

Jane frowned at my response. Without warning, she reached up, and grabbed me by the ear.

"Eeyow!" I squealed, as she tugged my poor earlobe sharply downwards.

I buckled over as she yanked me down. I'd been unprepared for the sudden attack, and moved more out of surprise than pain.

"Aah- ow!" I squirmed, bent double in front of Jane next to her car, "Jane -- stop!"

I could feel my skirt rising up as I was pulled down into a bent-over position. The tiny skirt was short enough that even the slightest bend would have raised it up and expose my naked ass and cunt -- but I was tipped far enough down that my head was lower than my hips. My skirt wouldn't be hiding a thing ; any one who walked by would get a full view of my bare, porcelain smooth holes.

Plus, my heavy breasts were jiggling around as I struggled - threatening to tear apart the tiny buttons that held together my nonsensical top.

"Quiet, Bitch!" Jane said, in her most commanding voice, "I told you to get that ass up -- so spread your legs and expose that slutty little hole of yours for me to see!"

She gave me another sharp tug on the ear. I could feel the cool, outdoor air on my exposed pussy, but the sharp twisting of my ear kept my focused squarely on Jane.

"Ah! Fuck!" I grimaced, surrendering as always to my co-worker, "Okay -- Okay!"

I bit my lip, forcing myself to stay quiet. Jane's rapid-fire words, combined with her icy demeanour had thoroughly brought me to heel.

I hadn't been prepared for this sort of blitz. I kicked my legs apart and thrust my ass up, as ordered, desperate to get a little reprieve.

What the fuck was all this?! Jane was fired up more than I'd expected. She was clearly disappointed in my earlier performance today, and I couldn't help but feel a shred of guilt mixed in with my nervous terror.

Jane released me, leaving me bent over in front of her with my ass hole pointed up in the air. My head was at Jane's knee level, but she crouched down in front of me, bringing us eye to eye -- to glare at me.

"You were a real bitch to Stacy, blaming her for your own incompetence!" She scolded me.

"But it was Isabella's fault!" I squealed, "She came by to see you, and forced me to do things with her in the bath room! She's out of control! She made me treat her like she was a client! I had to lick her-" and Jane reached up and took my ear again.

"Eeiiii!" I squealed yet again, snapping my mouth shut once more.

Shit -- I really ought to have expected this! Why was I so bad at learning these sorts of lessons?!

"I have a draft email ready to send," Jane changed the topic, twisting my earlobe, and forcing a pitiful yelp out of me, "The email contains all of the evidence of your illicit activities at the company, and is addressed to the board of directors of Illuminate Media. Fraud, bribery, and embezzlement -- not to mention fucking yourself silly during office hours."

My eyes went wide. Jane wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know... but the reminder was a palpable gut-punch.

"If you want to try to act like a spoiled princess, I can send that email now, and be done with you." Jane said, "Or you can admit you're a bitch, and prove you deserve to be treated as such."

I let out a mewling whimper of a protest.

"Well, Cassandra? It's your choice -- as it always has been! Do you want to keep acting like a Spoiled Princess, or do you want to admit you're a Bitch?"

She tugged my ear for effect.

"I'm a... a bitch..." I whispered, knowing I'd been beaten. There was simply no way I could let Jane send that email, and bent double in the parking lot with my unguarded ass hole exposed for any passerby to see -- I hardly felt like the term 'Bitch' was unworthy of me at the moment.

Jane twisted my ear.

"Aaah-" I winced-

"Louder!" She ordered-

"I'm a BITCH!" I yelped, "I'm a bitch! I'm YOUR bitch! I'm sorry I acted like a spoiled princess - please treat me like a bitch!"

"That's what I thought," Jane quipped, "You're a Bimbo Bitch, and from now on, you're going to be treated like one."

I whimpered. This wasn't fair! I hadn't done anything wrong -- had I?!

Sure, I'd been a little bratty... but I didn't deserve to be treated like THIS!

"Your old life is over, Cassy," Jane said, continuing to twist my poor ear as she hammered in her message, "You belong to me now. You're going to learn to be my Bitch -- permanently."

There was that word again. "Permanent". Jane had said it earlier in the office, and now again. There was something unique about the way she spoke the word. Something foreboding...

I knew she meant it.

"Say it," she said.

"I... I'm your Bitch," I said, eager to avoid any further yanking upon my ear, "Permanently."

She let my ear go again. This time, I stayed silent, and still, keeping my ass raised up to the sky for any and all to see, and my head lowered submissively. I was practically bowing to my Mistress.

Inexplicably, I felt a surge of arousal. The submissive pose combined with my thorough scolding -- somehow it was all having an effect on me.

Fuck!

Jane's new authoritative tone and demeanour was unlike anything I'd seen so far. She was so severe and firm, leaving no margin to argue or resist -- like some sort of dominatrix from a fantasy world.

I knew there was real weight to her threats to expose my various explicit and illicit deeds, but as much as I wanted to hate her for her blackmailing and humiliating antics -- I found my self too flooded with a mixture of arousal and desire to worry about anything else...

Was it possible I got off on being treated like this? Was this some new inner personality I'd discovered?

Jane was fond of calling me a Slut. Was it possible she was, in some deep way, correct about me?

God -- Why had rebelled at the office? Why did I try to push her?! I should have left things the way they were -- sordid as they may have been.

At least things had been manageable and contained throughout the week! Now my naked ass hole was pointed up at the sky in a dirty parking lot!

I'd made things inexorably worse! I felt so stupid!

"Keep your slutty ass up," Jane said, standing and walking around me, "You've earned a spanking."

I began to whimper, but barely let out a sound before I felt an incredibly sharp smack on my bare ass.

"AAAh!" I cried out, surprised at the sudden shock. Jane had spanked me before -- but this was harder than I'd felt so far. She'd just wailed on me with all of her might, almost toppling me forward onto the pavement!

"Count them off, Slut!" Jane said, and I felt a second explosion of pain on my ass.

"Ahh -- wait, Jane!" I pleaded, feeling a gust of cool wind against my exposed, sore private areas, "I'm sorry! I'll be good from now on -- please just- not here!"

SLAP! The sound of the next spank reverberated between the parked cars around us.

Fuck! That one stung! She'd delivered it directly against my ass hole, causing me to quiver in some sort of confused arousal, as well as pain!

Oh God -- she wasn't going to stop this unless I complied with her orders!

"Tt- three!" I winced, giving in to Jane's demand to count my spankings.

Christ, anyone could be watching us! There were lots of cars around us -- but not enough to hide us completely!

Worse still, with every spank Jane delivered to my supple bare ass, I could feel that insidious pang of arousal shoot through me. Every smack caused my body to twitch, and my tits to sway inside my shirt. My nipples were already hard, and the gentle grazing against the tight fabric sent my head spinning.

I cursed my stupid body ; why did it insist on getting off on this sort of treatment?!

SMACK.

"FOUR!!" I tried not to shout, but it was useless. Jane was giving me a real wallop!

"You deserve this, Bitch!" she said, and smacked me a fourth and fifth time in quick succession, "Your little cunt is getting wet! Tell me what you are, and what you deserve!"

I felt tears swelling up in my eyes, and a wetness forming between my thighs.

"I'm a bitch!" I mewled, dying from embarrassment and the stinging slaps, "Wi- with a wet cunt- and I deserve to be spanked!"

Then, without warning, I heard a sound that chilled me to my core.

"Oh my God!" A male voice said, coming from behind us, sounding alarmed and surprised, "Look at THAT!"

Fuck!

I kept my ass up -- knowing better than to further displease Jane even if it meant remaining revealed to some onlooker -- but I whipped my head around, desperate to spot the source of the voice.

"Her whole ass is out!" Two men -- a lanky one, and a heavy set one who looked like they were fresh out of the community college - were standing in the parking spot across from us, staring right at me.

Oh, Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! We'd been caught! I'd been seen! My bare ass and cunt, red from the harsh spanking, was in full view of these strange men!

"Hey - What are you doing?!" One of the men called out to Jane.

Jane simply turned and smiled at them.

"I'm just disciplining my Bitch," she said, stepping aside to give them a full, unobstructed view of my perfectly presented posterior, and the quivering cunt that my parted legs made no effort to hide.

Blood rushed to my cheeks. I felt my knees begin to wobble. I began to stand up, unable to take the humiliation, but Jane's powerful grip caught me by the back of my neck, and held me down.

"She was a naughty Bitch, and when she misbehaves, she needs to good spanking to get her back on track." Jane said, both to the newfound onlookers as well as to me.

The two young men looked stunned, but elated. I closed my eyes in horror, mentally willing myself to vanish somehow.

This wasn't happening, I told myself. This must be a nightmare!

I couldn't believe Jane's brazen, cavalier attitude. My ass -- and my pussy -- were on display to two strangers, and she didn't even care! She didn't care that they'd seen her spanking me at all! In fact, she looked like she was pleased to show me off!

"Shit!" One of them said, "Are you serious? What is this -- some sort of BDSM shit?"

The other one was laughing.

Jane laughed, too.

"Something like that," she said, "Hope you boys don't mind!"

They certainly did not.

"I gotta get a picture of this!" the lanky guy said, "Nobody's going to believe it otherwise!"

He was fumbling for his phone.

"No problem!" Jane said, once more showing absolutely no concern or worry over my immodest state, "Come and get one up close -- she won't mind."

Like hell I won't mind! I began to twist in Jane's grip, but she held me firmly.

SMACK!

Another painful thwack on my ass caused me to buckle and surrender once more. This time, Jane had actually managed to spear a finger into me as she'd spanked me. Her digit had lodged into me, if only for a moment, effectively giving me a second-long fucking as the men approached.

"Be good, Bitch," Jane hissed at me as the two men approached, "Remember, you get no second chances today! One slip up... and I hit 'send' on that email..."

I whimpered. The two men were right behind me, and I looked away in shame. I could feel the cool air of the parking lot brushing up my gaping slit. My legs were parted enough to spread my ass open for them. They'd be getting a full view of my most intimate areas -- most notably my ass hole, which was no doubt trembling and quivering comically before them.

"She's so smooth!" One of them said, nearly causing me to collapse on the spot.

"Look at how wet she is!" The other answered, "And her clit's twitching. I think she's getting off on being watched!"

"Does she really enjoy this?" The first asked.

"Yeah, she's a total slut," Jane giggled, "She loves showing off her dirty little pussy, don't you, Bitch?"

I felt a pinch against my neck, where Jane was holding me. I understood what she was wanting. Even if I'd been able to resist, I was too dumbfounded to formulate a plan right now.

"Y-yes ma'am!" I answered, feeling tears of humiliation swell up in my eyes, "I like showing off my pussy!"

"Do you want to give these boys a nice picture to remember you by?" Jane asked me. There was a sweetness to her voice, but I could hear the threat underneath.

"Ask them to take a picture of you," Jane ordered, "Make sure to be polite about it!"

"Yes ma'am," I answered again, "Please... um... Sirs..."

My cheeks exploded red -- thank god they couldn't see my face, as it was now aimed squarely at the pavement.

"Please take a picture to remember me by..."

"Good girl," Jane said, and I received another unprompted smack on the ass, "Make it a good one for them, mkay Pet? Spread that ass as wide as you can -- give them something to set as their wallpaper!"

Oh God. I couldn't believe this was happening.

My arms were shaking, but I reached back to my own ass... and grabbed at my exposed cheeks.

Whimpering and murmuring like a pathetic whelp, I pulled apart my ass as far as I could, prying open my poor spanked ass for the two strangers to photograph.

"Jesus..." One of them -- the thinner of the two -- said. His voice was nasally and nerdy, "I've never seen such a nasty broad before! She's like something out of a porno!"

"Well, hurry up!" Jane said, "We don't have all day, boys."

I closed my eyes as I heard the tell-tale snap of cell-phone cameras. They were taking multiple photos of my ass. I could almost feel the cameras, inches away from my skin, capturing my puckered ass hole and swollen clit in all of their glory.

"Get up close," Jane said, and I felt her fingers graze the skin around my trembling ass hole. She pulled at my ass, stretching me even wider than my own hands were causing.

More camera clicks. I didn't see a flash, but I could swear I felt every photo slapping across my ass like yet another volley of spankings.

"Look at that," one of them said, "She's leaking right down her leg!"

"What an absolute slut!" The other laughed, "She's practically an animal!"

"Alright," Jane said, laughing along with them, "Now get lost, you two. If you take any more pictures, she's going to cum right here in the parking lot. And I've got a lot work to do with her before she's allowed to do THAT."

The men thanked Jane for the photos, aghast at their wild luck, and began to leave. I cringed, listening to their snippets of discussion as they hurried away. They were describing my ass and cunt -- clearly flipping through the photos they'd just received.

Thank God they hadn't taken pictures with my face in them! But still -- my ass was on their phones! Stretched out, slutty and presented for two strangers to ogle and share with their friends!

Would my poor cunt end up as their phone backgrounds? Would they post my ass hole up online, for the world to inspect?!

"Stand up!" Jane said, and I snapped up immediately. After the shocking ordeal I'd just gone through, my mind wasn't functioning correctly. All I could do was to respond automatically to Jane's orders like a soldier to a drill sergeant.

"Turn around to face me. Back straight, chin up." Jane said. I obeyed immediately.

"Ma'am..." I murmured, "Please... I'm begging you..."

"Unbutton your top," she said, ignoring my plea, "Leave only the middle button done up."

I reached up and began to comply again, unfastening my top until the tight fabric was held precariously in place by only the single button.

The tops and bottoms of my round breasts were exposed, and my nipple piercings were practically spearing through the fabric that still did cover my chest.

"From now on, you'll not touch your clothing unless instructed, is that clear?"

I nodded. Jane's order was worrying. My poor little shirt button was barely hanging in there as it was... if it were to break off, my tits would come spilling out of my top...

"You're not to speak unless spoken to," Jane said, "You're not to close your legs. You will keep a minimum of three inches between your thighs at all times, even while walking. Clear?"

I gulped.

"Clear," I answered."

"You won't answer me like that any more," Jane said, "From now on, I want to hear WHO is answering me. You'll speak in the third person, referring to yourself as Slut, or Pet, or whatever else I decide you are to be called. 'Slut is clear.' or 'Pet understands'. And you'll end every response with a respectful 'ma'am' or 'mistress'. Got it?"

"Got it-" I began to answer, but caught myself, "Um... Slut understands..." I answered, feeling humiliated just saying the words, "Ma'am."

"Today, since you're being punished for being a Bitch, you'll refer to yourself as Bitch. Clear?"

I sighed.

"Bitch understands... ma'am."

"If I request that you present your ass or your pussy, you will comply immediately, no matter where you are or what you're doing," Jane said, "Furthermore, you've just learned a new position. Bent over, with your head between your knees as far as it can go to expose your ass for spanking. We'll call this pose "Bitch Pose". Show me this pose now."

I swallowed nervously again, but obliged Jane's demand. I bent over again, keeping my legs straight as I forced my upper body as low as it can go. Once more, I felt my ass expose itself from up under my tiny skirt, exactly as before.