All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 11'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

Wow!!!

It's been the longest most anticipated 7 months, waiting for the next Chapter of Cassy's Awakening; and it really has not disappointed! I love this story and have followed it right from the beginning, I really hope things work out well for Cassy, I love Jane being her mistress (and Cassy being her peanut), and also Isabella being a mistress to Cassey alongside her, is so much fun. They have certainly been cruel at times, but they've treat her very very well also (Chapter 10 was Incredible & and omg, hot as hell!).

Hopefully Stacey can get in on the action, it's clear that both her and Cassy are desperate for each other, so having Stacy join on the fun, would no doubt make for a great read. I've said it before, but I do hope poor Cassy gets to move out of her 'dilapidated dog house' & at least get to sleep on the floor of Jane's room, or the foot of the bed (I keep thinking what of there's a storm or it snows lol, the poor lass is going to end up with hypothermia!).

This story (and of course Clovers World) are literally two of the best on this site, you really to have a talent midnight_on_mars.

I cant wait for part 2 of Stacey's party. Please say you're going to be releasing it very soon 🤞🙏🙏

As always ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me 😊

Dalmatian16Dalmatian167 months ago
amazing

welcome back, can’t wait to read more about Cassy’s adventure.

Great update

goliadmikegoliadmike7 months ago

Thank you so much for continuing this story. Let the party begin!

shankinauthorshankinauthor7 months ago

Yeah these stories have been among my favorite to see show up on my “new” list.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet237 months ago

This chapter was perfect. The complete nudity at home, licking her mess, the beyond slutty clothes for the short time she will be allowed them, the constant edging driving her mad, and the perdicaments of humiliation or no release. Loved it.

WriterofSmutWriterofSmut7 months ago

I love your work, do you also still plan to continue Clover's world?

PappasleazePappasleaze7 months ago

Another 5 star chapter. I have been waiting for cassy and Stacey to get together ever since she was mentioned, so frome a fan thank you for that. I love the three rules from jane, and can't wait to see the reaction from Stacey when she learns what Cass has been up to. I was hoping she had to wear her pink collar to the party or at least Jane have it with her , maybe let Stacey put it on Cassy . I agree with Aquariusgirl this and clover's world two of the best stories on Lit. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Welcome back Mars!

So glad to see a new chapter. As always it was masterfully done. Looking forward to the anticipated Cassy x Stacy encounter. Keep up the great work :)

acercheracercher7 months ago

I'm glad you continued your story. The humiliation of Cassie is excellent, and I can't wait to see what happens with Stacy!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

I've already commented on this chapter, the day it was released (as it was soo anticipated on my part!). Anyway, I'm currently on annual leave (so had some free time) and wanted to have a re-read of the entire series... I never thought it before, but after re-reading the story in it's entirety, I'm actually wondering if perhaps Stacy already knows about Cassy, as in maybe she's part of Casey's downfall and has always been part of her 'enslavement' / training etc. I feel it could be plausible. Maybe it was planned out between her and Jane... Who knows, we shall see. I definitely feel that she and Cassy have a connection and are seriously attracted to each other. Also I agree that Cassy needs to atone and makeup for her past mistakes; in particular, for how awfully she treat Stacy.

As I've said before, I do love this story and can't wait to see what happens next, I like Cassy and even though she has been awful to her peers and others initially, I feel that she's changing her ways (not that she has much choice in the matter now) and I really want her 'Mistress/s' to look after her and not completely degrade her.

So yeah... I really can't wait to Part 2 of Stacy's party!

rozrulez3rozrulez36 months ago

Have Stacy make Cassy cum so Cassy can spill the beans so that Stacy can start dominating Cassy just like Jane is dominating Cassy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn't want the story to end. I would have survived about 10 more chapters) Just to keep the intervals between chapters shorter. It might be better to write the entire story first and then publish it, but it’s not for me to judge. It’s just that then there’s less chance of abandoning the story.

SilverbeastSilverbeast5 months ago

I love that Casey works as a secretary in the office. This situation is quite nice.

Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

So well played and so well done great characters and outstanding story and a wild ride of an adventure. 5 stars all the time and great entertainment. Keep it going. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do you have an idea of when the next chapter will be out:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great chapter once again. Five stars! I can't wait to read the the following part with Stacy dominating Cassy who deserves it for the way she treated Stacy when she was her receptionist. Now it's payback time and I hope Stacy will keep Cassie under her heel and have her literally crawling at her feet at the party. Then as her direct superior in the office I hope she will start working much more closely with Cassy giving her menial tasks and humiliating her in front of co workers or Cassy's old clients who used to deal directly with her. She still has more reasons for revenge against Cassy than Jane had. So working under the beautiful Stacy should be hell for Cassy but in the end she will crave for this treatment, as we know her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES