Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

Story Info
Stacy's Party : Part 2.
21.6k words
4.89
41.7k
15

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Cassy meets up with a familiar face while trying to avoid an encounter with Stacy at the party, and begins to realize she's more attached to her new life than she'd previously thought possible.

--

Hey all -- sorry for the wait blah blah you know the drill :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter (I think it's the longest one to date :P Just kind of got away from me. Maybe a little TOO long... buuuut... fuck it.)

As before, there's an update on future updates at the end of the story!

--

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 12 : Stacy's Party : Part 2

-------

The sorority house that Stacy Nelson lived in was a sprawling, open concept building. A modern design tucked away at the end of a long row of similar style buildings that all housed students from the nearby campus, the house was three stories high, and wrapped in an expansive yard that was fully enclosed in a tall row of hedges.

Since she'd first started working for me at Illuminate Media, I'd often guessed that Stacy was one of the 'popular' girls at her school. She was attractive, energetic and practically exuded 'popular girl' vibes at all times. When I'd first met her, I'd immediately pegged her as sort of cheerleader mixed with a valedictorian.

A superstar.

Tonight, my suspicions were more than confirmed.

It was obvious that her sorority was THE sorority on campus.

Everybody would know that this was THE place to be tonight.

College students from all up and down the narrow street had apparently flocked from their own houses to be here. The rest of the street was eerily empty, save for a few stragglers wandering towards the booming music and boisterous party noises.

Even from the street, I could see the throngs of overeager graduates and well wishers in the yard, slamming back shots of liquor and dancing energetically to the thundering music. The whole scene looked like some sort of 90's college sex-romp movie...

The graduating students and revellers looked so free and content ; delighted just to be here.

I felt the opposite.

I couldn't believe how nervous I was.

Being out at a public event like this was dredging up the realities of my new life for me.

Once, I'd have felt confident and in charge at an event like this.

But tonight...

Jane had made the rules for tonight very clear.

Rule 1 : No cumming unless Stacy Nelson -- my former secretary - made me cum.

Rule 2 : If Stacy makes me cum, I had to tell her all about my secret world of sordid servitude and debauchery.

Rule 3 : If I didn't cum tonight, I wouldn't be allowed to cum for the rest of the week.

Three rules; perfectly simple, and devilishly horrifying.

Of course, the rules shouldn't have been so hard for me to follow. If I had a bit better control over myself, I might not have even worried about them at all.

Logically, all I had to do was nothing at all, and I would ride out tonight without an issue.

I'd managed well enough at the office, straddling the line between professional conduct and slutty depravity as I performed my duties as Jane's secretary.

Sure, doing nothing tonight would result in a punishment. I wouldn't be allowed to cum for a week...

But I mean, I could go a week without cumming, couldn't I? It would be worth it if it meant preserving my dreadfully humiliating secrets... right?

Anyone with half a brain could see that.

If only I could have trusted myself to see things that clearly.

If I HAD half a brain, I would have simply stayed in Jane's car, where she'd left me.

I'd have never gotten out and headed through the front gate and into the sprawling front yard of the sorority house.

There was ZERO point in heading towards the party!

And yet... there I went.

Of course, from the moment I'd started walking into the well-lit yard, across the cobblestone path that led to the sorority house's double-wide front doors, I knew I'd made a dreadful mistake.

"Why the HELL hadn't I stayed in the car?!" I mumbled to myself, feeling cool air lick its way across my over-bare skin.

I felt like all eyes were upon me.

Walking in my six inch stiletto heels was hard enough. I stumbled every other step, nearly falling on my face each time.

My revealing attire, no more than a novelty stripper's outfit, threatened to expose my intimate parts at any moment.

My tits looked absolutely huge in my tiny crop top, bursting out of the top and bottom of it. The tight fabric would have snapped up or down my chest as I walked if it hadn't been so hooked against my pointed nipples and their obtrusive piercings.

My skirt -- more a belt than anything, rode up my legs with every step, and I had to continually pull it down, lest it expose the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

All of this was bad enough on its own, but my bimbo-hair bob, shiny red lipstick and overly dark eye shadow made me look as if I'd been peeled off of the cover of some low budget sex-magazine.

And, oh -- the worst part :

The damn star stickers up the crack of my ass!

Jane had given me my five stars tonight ; my reward for good behaviour. On a normal night, the star stickers meant I'd earned the right to a little 'relief'.

I could cum, either at Jane's hands, or my own -- or sometimes Isabella's.

Humiliating yet motivating, right?

As always, she'd placed the little stickers up into the wedge of my cunt and along the crevice of my ass. She'd placed the final one right directly atop my ass hole, wedging it so firmly in place so that it poked against my poor cheeks with every step.

I hadn't expected the star stickers to be so annoying! They were jabbing me with every step!

But there was nothing I could do about them now. I couldn't reach down into my ass and remove them. Not only did I know I wasn't permitted to do so, but even if I'd been allowed to, enough people were already eyeing me as I neared the house that I couldn't do it without people seeing what I was up to.

So I was forced to endure the prickly jabs as dozens of eyes followed my uncomfortably awkward march through the yard.

God, I felt like I was naked. It was like everyone around me could see through any facade I might put up.

They KNEW how horny I was. They KNEW what a depraved, servile little Bimbo I'd become.

How could they not?!

I clenched my legs, despite the prick of the star stickers.

I had to keep some semblance of control.

My body was already on fire, primed up from a hellish day of sexual teasing and torment.

Jane and Isabella had really worked overtime on me today, forcing me to reach a state of absolute desperation for release.

I knew it was all part of their plan. They'd wanted me to feel exactly as I did now.

They wanted me to feel lost in my arousal, surrounded by hard bodies, half-cut college babes. They wanted me to lose my focus and succumb to my lesser instincts.

I told myself I was above their games, but I wasn't.

The sights and sounds around me were overwhelming. The girls... the bodies...

I couldn't help myself from ogling every set of tits that passed by me. Every ass that wagged just a little too low under a mini skirt.

Ugh!

I wanted to jam my tongue into someone's cunt! I needed to spread my legs, and show off my sparkly stars!

That's what Jane wanted from me. She'd probably thought she could drive me so far off the edge that I'd lose myself completely tonight.

She'd even baited me with Stacy... someone she knew I'd already had a hard time resisting...

But I had to resist!

"Keep it together, Cassy..." I muttered to myself as I finally reached the door.

If I could just force my mind to stay sharp, JUST for tonight, then I could get through this...

I was breathing heavily as I entered the house.

As I passed through the front doors, the cool air from outside immediately gave way to a hot, humid climate.

The inside of the house was even more packed than the outside. People danced in every corner of the foyer, and the main open-space living room was packed tighter than the floor of a nightclub.

I didn't see anyone I knew, which was a relief.

I had no doubt there would be interns from my office at this party.

Stacy was popular, as I mentioned earlier, and I had no doubt she'd been generous with her invites.

Half of our office floor probably wanted to screw her, I mused.

I mean... I did.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

I had to find Jane. In my mind, that was the most important thing at the moment, although I didn't quite understand WHY...

Pushing through the crowds, I searched for my former coworker-turned-Mistress.

It might be hopeless, I soon realized. There were so many people here, and the lights inside were flashing and distracting, I'd almost given up hope of finding her... but then I spotted my beautiful Mistress, pushed up against a back wall, with a second body pressed against hers.

She was kissing someone -- quite aggressively.

Who?!

My heart sank, and I found myself feeling a tad jealous.

"Mi-" I almost called out 'Mistress' but stopped myself.

I couldn't call Jane that here, could I?

But I wasn't allowed to call her by her name either...

"Ma'am!" I cried out a compromise as I neared her.

Jane caught sight of me just before I made it to the corner of the room, and slyly, she pushed off the woman who she'd been entwined with.

I furrowed my brow, ready to glare at whoever had been fondling MY Mistress-

I immediately felt silly for feeling jealous.

Jane had been locking lips with Isabella.

"Cassy!" Jane gleamed, "You decided to join us!"

Isabella grinned at me as I stared daggers at her.

I wasn't sure why, but I still didn't like the fact that they had been making out without me.

Sure, I was well aware that they'd done a hell of a lot more than THAT before.

But for some reason, this time I felt...

Left out?

God, what was wrong with me...

Maybe it was the fact that they had been so open about their actions. They'd been wrapped around each other, utterly indifferent to who may have been watching.

Were they officially a couple? Had their relationship blossomed into something more than just my two Mistresses...?

At any rate, their ease and openness made me feel guilty for my own trepidation... and I felt somehow... alone, as if I wanted someone to pay attention to me too.

"You look a little jealous, Cassy," Isabella said, sliding her arm around Jane for effect as she stared me down.

My glare melted into more of a pout.

"Oh, don't worry, Cassy-kins," Jane said, "You'll get yours tonight, I'm sure."

My eyes perked up. I knew what Jane meant, of course, but I didn't know how to respond.

We both KNEW I couldn't sleep with Stacy! I mean... come on!

I blushed a little at the thought, but tried to keep myself from looking too conspicuous.

We were still surrounded by partying onlookers, after all.

"I'm proud of you, Peanut," Jane said, her voice reaching over the crowd's noise.

My annoyance at the situation evaporated instantly, and I smiled instinctively, even though I didn't know what Jane was proud of me for.

I'd simply grown addicted to Jane's praise, and it delighted me to receive it... no matter the reason.

"Thank you, ma'am!" I said after a moment, "I -- but why are you proud of me? Ma'am?"

I hadn't exactly done anything worth praise...

Not since I'd last seen Jane, at least.

"Cassy, why did you come find me?" Jane answered my question with a question of her own.

I opened my mouth to respond... but suddenly, I had no idea what to say.

Wait.

This wasn't right.

I DID have a reason for finding Jane, didn't I?

Furrowing my brow, I retraced my steps.

I'd gotten out of the car...

Why?

I'd been dead-set on finding my Mistress...

But why...?

I'd needed -- no, I'd thought-

Did she ask me to come find her?

No...

But -- I'd HAD to find her!

Wait.

What the hell?

"Look at her. She's finally responding to her training without even thinking about it," Jane said, explaining her thoughts to Isabella, instead of directly to me. "We've been working on it at home, and in the office. She gets punished if she's alone for too long, so she's been trained to keep around her Mistress as much as she can. She came inside to find me, even though it meant braving the party. And she did it without even thinking about why she was doing it!"

I pursed my lips.

That wasn't true, I thought bitterly!

"Aw, you're right!" Isabella beamed, "Even her collar didn't stop her from marching straight through the crowd for you!"

My face when white.

Oh. My. God.

I was still wearing my pink, shiny dog collar around my neck!

My hands shot to my neck, instinctively moving to clasp around the pink collar and cover it up.

The silver pendant dangled off of it, sparkling under the lights of the party, the engraved word : "BITCH" lit up for all to see...

And I hadn't even given it a second thought.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

"Please, ma'am," I pleaded with Jane over the thumping club music, "Please take it off of me!"

The collar was locked into place by a small pink padlock that only Jane had the key to.

"Oh my God-" I stammered, "I can't believe I forgot I was wearing it this whole time-"

"Put your hands down," Jane ordered, and I felt my body swell with heat and frustration.

Despite my humiliation, my hands dropped from the collar. I pressed closer into the corner of the room with Jane and Isabella, desperate not to be seen.

Jane put out a hand, and kept me where I was.

Exposed.

How many people had seen me in the collar?! How many had read the inscription?!

God -- I'd probably been gossiped about up and down the halls by now!

'Have you seen the woman in the dog collar!?'

"Did you come here to ask for help with Stacy?" Jane asked me with a devilish smirk, "I could help you find her... and see if I can't help you along with your little task tonight..."

I blushed profusely.

"No!" I replied indignantly, "I -- there's no way- I can't do that-"

My mind was spinning.

The collar, Stacy, the crowd. It was all becoming too much!

Jane noticed my exasperation.

As I blustered and fell over my own words, Jane stepped up in front of me, and held out her hand.

She kept it at waist level, palm up, with two of her fingers extended straight towards me.

It was a wordless command.

I knew exactly what to do.

Ignoring everything else around me and moving forward without hesitation, I parted my legs just enough to let Jane's fingers slip in between my thighs.

Ignoring the crowds of dancers, I hovered my naked cunt just atop my Mistress' hand, holding in position until I saw her give a subtle nod of command.

I lowered down, sinking my wet pussy lips onto her fingers.

"Mmmmmm..." I let out a long, open groan as I felt the warmth of Jane's fingers melt against my desperate, quivering cunt.

My mind melted as well, and my eyes fluttered blissfully up as I pressed down firmly onto Jane's hand.

"You're a good girl, Cassy..." Jane cooed over the loud music as I slowly gyrated against her fingers, "You don't need to stress out about every little detail tonight."

As I felt her fingers delicately curl up towards my tender, twitching hole, I closed my eyes, and simply pushed my throbbing hips forward and back again on her hand.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if my short skirt was covering up Jane's hand enough... or if people around us could tell what she was doing...

I didn't really care, though.

My mind was emptying.

She flipped a digit up inside of me, wriggling it inside my sopping cunt.

Jane was right. I didn't need to worry about things tonight.

Jane would take care of me, just like she was right now. It didn't matter who saw what, or who thought this or that...

All that mattered was being with my Mistress, and pleasing her.

This was why I'd sought her out, I realized.

Jane had been right on all accounts. I'd mindlessly followed her into the party, defying logic and my own self preservation instincts... just like a loyal pet.

Isabella spoke up as I bit my lip in bliss and rode Jane's fingers.

"With all of the training you've put her through, I guess she's finally started to soak it all in," she said, "I bet if you ordered her to strip right here in front of everyone, she'd do it without a fuss."

My eyes fluttered up as I felt Jane's finger wriggle around inside of me.

If Jane ordered me to get naked right now, I'd not only do it without a fuss, I'd thank her for the opportunity!

Isabella was right. I really had soaked up Jane's training.

"Does my wittle Cassy-kins not like being alone?" Jane asked me, baby-talking in a way that sent my spine tingling, "Does she need someone to take care of her tonight?

"Y-yes ma'am..." I purred, wishing she'd push her finger deeper inside of me, "Cassy-kins needs someone to take care of her..."

Behind me, partiers were dancing and drinking, unaware that I was being gently finger fucked only a few feet away.

"Cassy-kins needs a Mistress to keep her from getting into trouble..." I said flirtatiously, hoping I could earn a little more than I was receiving.

Jane smiled.

"That's what I wanted to hear, Slut," She said, and then she looked up over my shoulder into the crowd behind me.

"Hey Kelli!" she shouted suddenly over the music, "Come here for a moment!"

I flinched, trying to look behind as well, but Jane's finger slid deep inside me, and my eyes involuntarily fluttered shut again.

Shit!

"What's up, Janie?" A poppy voice neared as I was rocked with a near orgasmic vibration, "Oh my God -- is that Cassy?!"

I forced my eyes open again, and saw the owner of the bubbly voice.

It was Kelli, the woman who worked at the outlet mall's sex shop!

Her hair, still a pink bob, practically glowed in the dark lighting of the party.

She was sparkled -- that is, she had sparkles on her cheeks and shoulders, and was wearing a cheap looking, sequenced hot pink dress that matched her awful hair dye.

Around her hip hung a cheap, tacky looking purse.

She didn't look like she belonged here ; she looked like she was ready to go to a rave.

"H-hii-uuugh-" I'd tried to respond to her, but Jane's finger was still deep inside me, and I could do little but grunt a sexually satisfied noise.

My cheeks burned as I could do little to hide my arousal and pleasure.

The little pink haired burnout shop worker looked me up and down. Her eyes -- as always, were a tad on the misty side, and her dopey smile and glazed look told me all I needed to know about what she'd been up to thus far tonight.

"You look good, Cass..." Kelli quipped, biting her lip as she watched me gyrate on Jane's fingers.

Try as I may, I couldn't stop myself from continuing to push down against Jane's hand. Kelli could see exactly what we were up to.

"It's been so long since I've see you, I was bummed that you haven't been back to the shop for so long..." Kelli said, and all I could do was blush.

The last time I'd seen Kelli, I'd stormed off in a huff. It had been the turning point between me and Jane, my last attempt at resisting her control.

Since then, things had developed quite considerably...

I knew Kelli had been kept in the loop as to my situation. Jane had continued to bring home toys of all sorts from the shop to use on me. Surely, Kelli knew just as much about my sorry state as Isabella did

Plus, I mean, she'd seen the fruits of my training first hand...

"I should have brought her by to say hi a while ago," Jane said, speaking to Kelli as if I wasn't literally being finger-fucked only a foot away, "It's been far too long. Maybe you'd like to catch up a little tonight?"