Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, you know..." Stacy said, continuing to fondle me as I grunted and moaned, "Ever since I started working for Illuminate Media under you, I suspected you were more than a stuck up, executive bitch."

Stacy punctuated her cruel remark with a sharp twist of my nipples, and I squealed.

She moved down me, pressing her chest into mine, and sliding it down over my stomach until she was eye-level with my chest.

With my legs propped open as wide as they were, she was able to press her flat stomach directly against my slippery cunt.

I shuddered as she pressed her lips down around my left nipple.

"I had this fantasy..." Stacy said, between suckling my left nipple and twisting my right, "That you were secretly a depraved, hopeless slut..."

Her teeth pinched me, and I almost came again.

Stacy leaned down, and began to untie my ankles.

"I used to imagine stripping off your clothes in your office," Stacy said, "While you begged me to fuck you..."

"Mmmph-" I was drooling heavily from under the ball gag, and could feel my own spit splatter down on my heaving chest.

My ankles were finally free, but before I could close my legs, Stacy pushed me backwards, so that I fell onto the bed.

"Until recently, I thought it was all just a cute little fantasy..." Stacy said, "But then something changed... and you started acting... different..."

She was slithering up over my body, keeping my legs spread wide while she loomed over me.

I couldn't believe how erotic she looked, practically licking me between her words all the way up from the cleft of my slit to the skin under my breasts.

She kissed the underside of my tits, and then peered up at me through my cleavage.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do..." she said with a grin.

I shuddered.

"But first... remember how I said you were only PARTLY forgiven...?" Stacy asked, and her hands moved up towards my ball-gag.

She fiddled with the clasp of the gag, still pressed down onto my splayed out body, until finally the rubber sphere was freed from my mouth.

"Ggg-uuh-ah!" I practically spit out a gob of drool as Stacy removed my gag.

"Does that feel better, Ms. Riley?" Stacy asked as I panted and breathed deeply.

My jaw was sore from the gag, and I was thrilled to have it removed. But now, it meant I could speak... which meant I HAD to speak...

And I didn't know what to say.

"Stacy... I don't know how to explain..." I panted.

Stacy sat up, and I wriggled back on the bed to give her room to sit between my legs.

Naked and staring over me, Stacy grinned devilishly.

"Later," she said, "For the time being, I'm content to accept your gift without an explanation... and watch you earn the rest of your forgiveness for being such a prick all of these months."

This time, I smiled. Nervously, and ashamed -- but a smile nonetheless.

"What... what do you want me to do...?" I asked, beside myself that I could feel so aroused and humiliated at the same time.

My training was kicking in, and I was instinctively displaying my body for Stacy. I hadn't dropped my hands below my head yet, and I continued to keep my legs as wide as they'd been when they were bound.

"You tell me..." Stacy said, "You're the secretary. You're here to make ME happy."

The eroticism of Stacy's comment made me tingle.

"Yes ma'am..." I breathed, immediately sinking into my role.

I dropped my hands, grasping my tits and squeezing them hard.

"I am here to make you happy, Ms. Nelson," I groaned, "In any way I can..."

I displayed my own tits for Stacy, shaking them gently in my hands as she watched.

Then my hands slunk lower, and lower... until they cupped the sides of my splayed open pussy-lips.

"I've had a fantasy for a while, too..." I purred, seductively massaging the sides of my cunt as I spoke, "I've wanted you to order me into your room, and make me play with myself while you watched..."

My cunt was trembling from arousal as I slipped a finger down inside of it.

The feeling was electric -- and I knew I was going to cum again soon.

My eyes fluttered and rolled back as I swirled my finger around my own clit.

Stacy looked turned on my by actions, so I continued.

She'd slipped a hand down between her own legs, and though I couldn't see it from my back, I knew she was playing with herself as well.

"Sit up..." Stacy ordered me, "Back against the head board. I want you to be able to see me while you play with yourself."

I was more than ready to obey.

"Yes ma'am!" I said, a seductive grin on my lips.

I shimmied back, propping my head up on Stacy's pillows, against the head board as she'd instructed.

I kept my legs open, and could see her fully through them now.

She was gently rubbing her own cunt while she watched me.

I got back to work.

"Is this what you want... ma'am...?" I asked, pulling my pussy lips apart and letting them smack back together again.

My finger -- first one, and then the other, slipped down into my tight hole, and I gasped audibly.

God -- I was really doing this! I was fucking myself in front of Stacy, while she got off on it!

I know I've already said I was in heaven -- but THIS -- this was something even better!

"Nuh-uh," Stacy shook her head, breaking me out of my paradise, "Stop touching yourself there."

I was confused.

"You've been a bitch for months," Stacy said, "I want to see you earn your forgiveness a little more before you get to cum again."

I pouted involuntarily, but stopped.

"Play with your ass..." Stacy said mischievously.

I winced.

"I want to see Miss Cassandra Riley ; my Executive Boss, fuck her own ass hole for my amusement!" Stacy said with a sly, cheekish grin.

I bit my lip.

Her tone alone nearly made me cum once more.

"I... yes.... ma'am..." I said, hypnotized by her constant gaze.

My hands moved down as if by remote control, sliding past my desperate cunt.

I raised my hips up, pulling my legs back to expose my lower ass even more than it was.

My tight, pink hole -- waiting for a finger-

"Uuungh-" I flicked a finger around my ass hole, and felt my breath freeze for a moment.

"Do you like that, Cassandra?" Stacy asked, her own hand accelerating beneath her hips.

"Yyyyeeesss---" I gasped, tickling my own ass hole with both fingers as Stacy watched.

"I -- I love it-" I admitted, licking my lips as my fingers spiralled closer down towards my little hole...

"I -- oh God -- I need it-" I looked up again, making eye contact with Stacy as my fingers reached the center of my ass hole, and pushed inside.

"UUUngh-" bucking my hips, I had to bite my lip to stop from cumming.

Stacy was full-on fucking herself now. While she watched me finger my own ass, she let out a soft moan, and slipped a finger inside her pussy.

Her other hand reached up, and cupped her perfect breast-

I was going to cum again.

My poor pussy was on fire!

It still hadn't been given enough attention!

I'd already cum without touching it, and now -- I was ready to blow again, just from playing with my own ass!

What was happening to me!

I felt like I was losing my mind. I'd never done anything like this before!

"Stacy-" I groaned, shoving a finger deep inside my own ass as I neared the edge, "May I -- may I cum-?"

Stacy smiled, apparently liking the fact that I was asking permission. I decided to continue.

"Ms. Nelson," I added, "Please let Cassy cum! Please let -- unngh-"

I was ready to explode, with or without permission.

"Cum, Cassy," Stacy said, "But keep your fingers in your ass."

I came.

"Oh -- oh yes!" I screamed out, bucking down involuntarily and spearing myself deeply on my own fingers-

For the second time tonight, I came without any direct stimulation to my cunt-

My pussy quivered and shook, and I felt a splatter of wetness falling down onto my ass, lubricating my hole as I fucked it-

"AAAahh-" My eyes nearly crossed themselves as I struggled to absorb the pleasure.

Stacy was moving again.

I was in no position to respond -- my body was still convulsing, and I couldn't stop my fingers from thrusting into my clenched ass hole

She got off the bed, and walked over to her dresser. I had no idea what she was doing, but I didn't care.

"I love-" I panted, "I love that you're pleased with me-"

I didn't know what else to say.

I loved pleasing Stacy. I loved pleasing Jane, or Isabella, or Kelli.

I just plain loved pleasing.

"Oh, I'm pleased," Stacy said, coming back into view, "But I'm not satisfied yet."

My eyes widened as I realized what she'd been doing.

From her dresser, she'd apparently procured a large, menacing looking strap-on dildo.

"What -- what is that?!" I panted, breathing heavily on the bed, "Why do you have that in your dresser?!"

"Oh, just a little toy..." Stacy said, "Sometimes it gets a little dull around here... and me and the girls like to spice things up on occasion..."

With my fingers still stuffed into my ass, I felt myself nearly cum again at the thought of Stacy 'spicing things up' with her sorority sisters.

"Get your hands out of your ass," Stacy said.

I obliged, whipping my arms out to the side so that I was star-fished on the bed.

"Now, since you're so set on pleasing me, here's what we're gonna do..." Stacy said, tightening the strap-on around her hips, and crawling up onto the bed.

She perched herself in between my legs, and grabbed me by the knees.

"I'm going to fuck you, Cassy, until you squeal," Stacy lifted my legs and pushed them back, raising my hips up and pointed towards her thick plastic cock.

I was drooling at the thought of Stacy fucking me.

"I'm ready," I said, "Fuck your Secretary's pussy, Miss Nelson..."

I bucked up my cunt, emphasizing my point.

"No, not there," Stacy said, aiming her strap on a little lower, "Until you tell me your whole story... you're not gonna get that slutty hole of yours filled."

I whined.

"I want an explanation," Stacy said, "About why you've been acting so different. I want to know what's been going on between you and Jane. I want to know why you've been dressing so slutty, and why you've become such a depraved little whore..."

I bit my lip.

This was it, I guess. My penance for cumming. The inevitable end to a night that, I realized now, was always going to end up this way.

Stacy wanted to know the full story, and I had no choice but to tell her anyways.

It was perfect, in its own way.

"And I'm going to fuck your tight, mean-spirited, bitchy ass until you're done telling me," Stacy said, pushing the tip of her thick cock against my weary ass hole.

"Until I'm satisfied on two counts. One, that you've told me every last detail about what's been going on, and two... that you're well and truly sorry for every minute of treating me like dirt at the office!"

I moaned as Stacy pushed the dildo into me.

Slippery from my own cum, my ass didn't even try to fight her. My poor hole gave way, and she slid the entire length of the strap on straight into my body.

"Flll-uuh-"

It was all I could get out. I was incoherent and mindless. Stacy continued to push into me, relentlessly jamming her strap-on straight up my ass.

"Tell me," Stacy said, and without warning, pulled back, and thrust into me with all of the force she was able to muster.

I came again.

From the single thrust, my cunt exploded.

I could feel tears of pleasure begin to stream down my eyes.

"Tell me!" Stacy said again, pulling back and thrusting again, slapping her groin into my ass cheeks with enough force that the back of my head bounced against the headboard.

"OH GOD!" I screamed, and Stacy thrust again.

She was fucking my ass with more force than I'd ever felt.

"I-" I said, bouncing off of the head board again, feeling my orgasm subside just enough to allow for another one to begin forming - "I -- I -- I -"

Thud. Thud. Thud.

"I'm Jane's BITCH!" I squealed as I began to cum again.

Stacy twitched for a moment, clearly surprised at what I'd just said... but she continued to keep her pace anyways, and only increased the tempo as I began to unravel my sordid tale.

"It started months ago!" I spat, "In the Office -- she caught me embezzling company funds!"

Thud. Thud. Thud.

And then, while Stacy reamed my ass... I began to tell her the entire story of how I'd become Jane's utter and undeniable Slut.

---

The story took me almost two hours to tell.

Stacy fucked me the entire time.

In my ass, in my cunt -- and in my mouth in between those two.

Messy, rough, and passionate... she never let up, making sure I divulged every little secret that I'd kept for so long.

Every time she sensed I was holding something back, she'd flip me over, shove my face into the pillows, and pound my ass until I begged to tell her more.

In the end, I told her every sordid detail.

From the origins of my relationship with Jane in the Office, to my attempts to thwart her dominance...

I told her about Isabella, and how my former gardener was now in charge of bathing, shaving, and readying me for my day.

I told her about the mall, about Kelli, about my dog-collar and the decrepit little dog house I spent the night in.

It took some forceful pounding, but I told Stacy about how I had been trained to use Jane's lawn as a personal bathroom, and how I'd learned to drink and eat from a dirty, metal bowl on her floor.

As I recited the tale, I realized just what an animal I'd become.

But I didn't denounce or complain about any of it...

In fact, as Stacy made me cum over and over again, I felt the truth finally come out of me in full.

"I love it..." I gasped to her, "It's the way I was meant to be..."

I wanted this life, I told her. I craved every second of it.

I hated my former job. I hated my former life.

I didn't even like being a secretary at the office.

All I wanted to be was Jane's bitch. I wanted her to own me completely, even more so than she currently did.

I wanted it to be permanent, and I never wanted to think about anything else ever again.

"I don't care who knows..." I panted, as Stacy's arms finally wrapped around me, and we fell still on the bed.

Stacy was spooning me from behind. The thick strap on was still limply inside of my ass, but Stacy was panting now too, too tired to continue.

"Cassandra, I had no idea..." she sighed, gently playing with my soaked clit as I gyrated slowly against her hips.

"Don't call me Cassandra..." I breathed deeply, loving the feel of her body against mine, "Call me... Cassy. Or... Slut."

I felt Stacy smile.

"Okay... Slut..." she said cheekily, "Whatever you want."

I rolled my head back, and kissed Stacy on the lips.

"I love you..." I said without thinking.

Stacy kissed me again.

"What about Jane?" she asked.

"I love her, too," I admitted, "She's my Mistress. And Isabella... and... Kelli... I -- I love you all..."

I shoved my lips into Stacy's again, feeling tears of mixed happiness and relief flood into my eyes.

"I don't know how it's possible... but I want to belong to all of you. I want to be your girl, Stacy -- I want you to own me and have me -- just like the others -"

Stacy kissed me back again, and for a while, our lips simply suckled against each other in silence.

"I don't think you've thought this through..." Stacy said at last, pulling back enough to let me continue gently humping against the dildo that was still lodged in my ass, "I mean... you can't just want to give up your life... your career... to be.... this."

"You're right. I haven't thought it through..." I admitted, feeling my body reluctantly grow more aroused again as I gyrated my hips, "I -- I don't think anything through anymore..."

It was amazing. Somehow, after all that I'd gone through, I wanted to cum again.

Admitting the truth to Stacy had somehow cemented the notion into my mind, and I honestly wondered if I'd ever be able to stop now.

"Jane will take care of me-" I said, "She thinks for me. She's got a plan... and she's so much smarter than I ever was. I was always meant to be hers...

Stacy shushed me.

"Cassan- I mean, Slut -- I...," Stacy said, still getting used to the fact that everything I'd said was completely true, "I mean -- I'd suspected you and Jane were dating or something... or that maybe you'd gotten into some sort of trouble... but this..."

I whimpered a little, worried she was about to admonish me.

"What about your friends, family -- don't you have a sister?" Stacy asked, "What will they think when they find out about all of this...?"

I blushed, but answered honestly.

"I don't care," I said, feeling a huge weight lift from my spirits, "Honestly... I think... I almost want everyone to know..."

There was a moment of silence between us.

"I think you're right," Stacy said at last, "I think this might be what you were meant to be all along."

I was so happy to hear her say such a thing, I nearly burst into tears again.

But she wasn't even finished...

"I love you too, my Slutty little Secretary," Stacy said, and I felt her push the strap on inside of me with a bit more fervour again, "And if you think there's any way I'm going to let you go now, you're mistaken. I'm going to talk to Jane first thing in the morning."

I was almost cumming again.

"Tth-thhank you, ma'am," I purred, thrusting back onto Stacy's dildo repeatedly.

"One thing's for sure," Stacy added, "I like you much better like you are now... and if I have to sell my soul to do it, I'm making sure you never have to go back to the way you were."

I giggled at the thought.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said again, bouncing now on the dildo.

"M-ma'am-" I said, breathy, "Do you think we could-"

"You little tart," Stacy laughed, "You really are insatiable!"

She gripped my sides, and rolled on her back, pulling me up over top of her.

I straddled her hips, sitting down on the strap on between my ass cheeks and facing away from her.

"Ride it, Slut," Stacy said behind me, "You do the work if you want it. I'm too exhausted..."

My eyes lit up.

I was exhausted too, of course... but the thought to ride Stacy's strap-on one more time was too much to pass by...

I rose up, sliding the rubber cock out of my ass, before slamming back down onto it.

"Eehhhyyy!" I let out one of my high pitched, bimbo squeals, "OH, God, ma'am -- that feels so good inside of me-"

I rose up again.

THUD.

"Tell me you love me," Stacy said behind me, "Every thrust, I want to hear it. Until you cum."

I smiled.

"I love you-" I said, pounding down.

"I love you-" Again, I slammed down.

"I love you, I love you, I love you-"

Again and again, I slammed down on Stacy's hips.

"Keep going for as long as you want," Stacy said, relaxing under me and watching as I rode her, "As long as you need, just as long as you keep saying it..."

"I love you, I love you, Ilove you, Iloveyou, iloveyou-iloveyouiloveyou-"

I rode faster and faster.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day, I knew... and the days after that even longer.

What did Stacy have in mind? How was my world going to change now that she was involved?

What would Jane have in store for me...?

There was so much to consider. My house, my job, my money, my friends and family and responsibilities-

"I love you!" I grunted, cumming against Stacy's hips as I pounded down once more.

"I love you!" I said, thrusting again.

"I love you, I love you-"

Ah, fuck it. I didn't need to worry about tomorrow. Or the next day. Or any days after that -- ever again.

As long as I kept obeying my Mistresses, everything would be sorted out for me.

I didn't have to think about anything else.

"I love you!" I thumped down, wondering just many hours I had left before the sun started rising.