Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uungh-" unable to resist, I flicked my tongue out, and ran it up the length of Kelli's ass cheek.

"I'm sorry," I panted, "I couldn't help it..."

I needed to taste her so badly. It was like I'd been wandering the desert, and someone had offered me a bottle of water.

There would have been no stopping myself if I'd tried.

I needed more.

Unfortunately, I'd been in this exact situation too many times not to know better.

I knew the proper behaviour for a slut like me.

Jane had taught me well.

"Mistress," I panted, breathing into Kelli's cunt, "May I taste your cunt...?"

Sluts always asked permission. Jane had drilled that into my brain.

I heard Kelli giggle up above me.

"Ummm..." she said, "No."

My heart nearly imploded, but then-

"You don't deserve that," she said, "You can kiss my ass instead. Kiss this IDIOT's ass!"

I nearly cried out in joy.

"Yes mistr-aaah-" I didn't even get the word out before my lips were pressed against Kelli's perfect, tight pink ass hole.

Kelli let out a surprised, but delighted gasp as I pressed myself into her.

Fuck!

My body exploded in desire as I forced my tongue out, and rammed it into Kelli's tight ass.

I knew what I was doing. Jane had learned very quickly during our time together that I was pathetic little anal slut. She knew I loved to eat her ass, and had given me dozens upon dozens of lessons on how to do it just right.

It had started as a punishment between us ; something I'd been made to do when I'd misbehaved.

But as with everything else... I'd been trained to love it without a second thought...

"Oh, fuck-" Kelli groaned, and I felt her hands slipping down between the tub and her stomach, "Holy fuck, Cass-"

Her fingers found her cunt under me, and I could feel her shudder as they slid inside of her.

My tongue was smacking against her tight hole, pushing against it as my lips kissed down onto every inch of skin around it.

It was messy, sloppy work -- but I was too far gone to hold back any longer.

"Cassy- loves-" I panted, barely coherent, "Slut -- obey-"

Kelli was shaking.

She was going to cum, I knew.

I was, too.

My hands were still pressed into the floor, but my legs were spread, and my poor cunt was twitching and spasming.

"Uungh-" I fought the urge to explode.

"Lick it, you little dummy..." Kelli said.

I continued to oblige.

"You still feel like you're better than me?" Kelli asked, pushing the proverbial thorn in further.

No, I thought. I'm not better than Kelli.

She's amazing... worthy of worship.

And I'm.. I'm no better than a depraved whore...

I was cumming-

NO!

I willed myself to stop.

Please, just don't!

I mentally ordered my body to comply!

Not now - I'm not allowed to!

But I knew I was too far over the edge now.

It was going to happen, and there was no stopping it!

In and out, and in and out again, my tongue dipped into Kelli's tight, perfect ass.

With every push, I felt myself slide closer to the edge.

In and out... in and out...

This was it, I thought ; I was going to cum.

Just as I began to submit to my orgasmic fate, I heard a rattle.

THE DOOR!

My eyes went wide, and immediately, I pulled back from Kelli's ass.

"The door-" I blurted, splattering drool on Kelli's ass as I tried to speak clearly, "Someone's trying to come in-"

"What the fuck?" I heard a muffled female voice from outside call out, and the door shook a few times.

The towels I'd jammed under and around the door frame were preventing the door from opening.

"Who fucking stuck the door shut?!" the voice added.

The door shook as the girl outside pushed on it some more.

It lurched open a half an inch.

SHIT!

There was no time for me to get my clothes back on. There was barely going to be time for to get my face away from Kelli's well-licked ass!

The door was shuddering now as whoever was outside fought to open it.

Without warning, I felt Kelli's hands grasp at my hair.

I let out a squeal as she sharply tugged me forward. Together, we toppled over the edge of the bath tub, landing with a soft thud inside of it.

Kelli landed on her back, and I spun around, my legs flailing up in the air as I came to a rest. My back rested against Kelli's chest, and her arms wrapped around me, holding my naked body in place.

Facing outwards towards the door with my naked tits and pussy on display, I thought my fate had been sealed.

"Shhh-" Kelli said, a concerning grin on her face as she reached across me and yanked the shower curtain closed.

She tugged at my legs, pulling them further into the tub so that we'd be completely concealed.

It was an awkward squeeze, and lying perpendicular in the tub as I was, I had to spread my legs apart to either side so that they wouldn't hang over the ledge.

My ass was pressed down into Kelli's bare cunt, and with my legs spread wide, I was lewdly presented.

My breath caught in my throat as the bathroom door finally gave way, and the girl outside forced her way in.

Shit!

Lying frozen in the tub, I glanced up at the shower curtain. It was white and opaque.

Maybe... just maybe... whoever had just barged in here wouldn't be able to see us...

If they could, they'd see me lying against Kelli in the tub, my legs spread wide and my cunt gleaming up at them.

There would be no way I could explain this away.

"What the fuck happened in here?!" a shrill voice called out, "Who's clothes are these?"

My cheeks burned at the thought of my scanty clothing lying on the floor.

"Looks like SOMEONE had a good time," another voice chimed in.

I recognized the second voice, but couldn't place it.

"God, there's a lot of sluts here tonight!" The first voice chimed, and I heard the sounds of the two women making their way into the room.

I assumed they were using the mirror to fix up their makeup.

Kelli shifted a bit, readjusting her arms at my sides.

Fortunately, there was enough noise from outside, and the bathroom fan above us, that the small amount of noise caused by Kelli went unheard.

Still, I cursed the pink haired idiot in my mind.

We had to keep absolutely quiet!

"Any news on that one particular Slut you've been waiting on?" the first girl asked.

"You mean Ms. Riley?" The second voice answered, "No..."

My face went white.

NOW I recognized the second voice!

It was Stacy! And she was talking about me!

"She said she'd be here!" Stacy said, "I KNEW I couldn't trust that skank!"

"Maybe she got lost trying to get here..." the other girl answered, "I mean, you said she's not the brightest bulb in the box..."

My cheeks pinkened.

"No," Stacy answered, clearly applying lipstick onto her lips as she spoke, "Not lately, anyways. She's been so different for the past couple of months... like she's really woken up or something. It's been great, actually..."

"Oh my god," Stacy's friend laughed, "You're so hopeless. You should have just fucked her in your office when you had the chance."

"Crystalllll-" Stacy whined, "I told you -- I still don't trust her. Look at what I'm dealing with right now! She got me all hyped up for tonight... and then didn't show!"

I bit my lip, in disbelief over what I was hearing.

In my silent amazement at the conversation I was listening to, I didn't even notice Kelli's hands slinking lower down my naked, exposed body.

It wasn't until I felt a finger slide down and around my slippery, parted pussy lips that I finally perked up.

What the FUCK?!

I cocked my head, trying to keep quiet as I looked at Kelli in horror.

"What are you DOING?!" I mouthed silently.

Kelli just grinned.

This close to her face, I could see the pink in her eyes. The girl was still so blitzed, I realized, she wasn't even worrying about the two women having a conversation a few feet away from us.

Fuck!

Kelli's fingers pushed into the crevice of my cunt, and I let out a sharp pant of arousal.

"No!" I mouthed, "Not now!"

On the other side of the shower curtain, Stacy and her friend were still chatting away.

"You're her boss now," her friend was saying, "You should have just told her she HAD to come."

Stacy laughed.

"I'm still getting used to that..." she said, "Honestly, seeing Ms Riley working as a secretary has been... something special..."

"You like it," her friend laughed too.

"Well -- sure!" Cassy said, "I mean -- you should see her in her little outfit. I mean, she's a terrible secretary, don't get me wrong. She's got like, two brain cells that fire, I swear. But every time she sets my coffee down on the table in my office, I can see her ass hang out of that skirt she prances around in... and that's worth all of the bad coffee in the world!"

I almost let out an audible gasp.

That bitch!

She told me I was good at making her coffee!

"Uugh-" I grunted involuntarily as Kelli's fingers continued to slide up and down the length of my cunt.

With my legs parted so wide, there was little I could do to protect myself from Kelli's touch.

I grabbed Kelli's arms, but without making more noise, I couldn't fight her-

"Kelli-" I breathed, desperately hoping that the noise we were making would be masked by the sounds out in the rest of the house, "Please-"

Kelli just smiled.

Her fingers continued to play with me, and I felt my hips begin to react.

Gently, quietly, they pressed up on their own accord, pushing up against Kelli's hands.

My body was betraying me, again.

I almost cried out in ecstasy.

Without thinking, I pressed my lips against Kelli's, and kissed my ditsy tormentor hard.

I needed to do something to shut my own mouth, and this served its purpose.

Unfortunately, my actions only encouraged Kelli.

Despite the fact that I'd just been exploring her ass with my tongue, Kelli kissed me hard back, and her hands went to work more feverishly.

Both of her hands were working my cunt, prodding at my pussy and slicking up and down across my clit.

I felt the tip of her finger slip down low enough to hook up inside of me.

I moaned into Kelli's mouth.

"Well, if that bitch does show up, she better have a good apology planned," Stacy's friend was saying as I writhed in the tub, "She owes you BIG time."

"Yeah..." Stacy answered, sounding disheartened.

"And if she stands you up tonight, you should just forget the cunt," her friend said.

Harsh!

"Make her life a living hell. You're her boss... can't you get her fired?"

Stacy giggled.

"I don't know if I'll go THAT far," she answered, "But you're right -- maybe she IS just a dumb bitch, and I should move on. I mean, she's certainly made my life a living hell this year..."

The two girls were clearly getting ready to leave.

On one hand, I wanted them to get the hell out of here!

On the other hand -- I wanted to jump out of the bath tub, and confront them both.

How dare they speak about me that way!

Was Stacy really so done with me?!

I mean -- I had no idea tonight was so important to her!

"But if she DOES show up, you gotta fuck her brains out," Stacy's friend said.

My breath caught inside me again, just as Kelli's fingers dug up into my wet hole.

"Ffff-" I muttered into Kelli's mouth as she began to fuck me earnestly.

"Nn-noo-" I breathed, "They're going to hear us- You're gonna make me- cuu- cuuum-"

My whispering pleas went unheeded.

Kelli plunged her fingers deeper, and I was forced to kiss her again to keep quiet.

My own hands had released hers, and I'd stopped trying to rest.

Now, I was playing with my own tits, pinching my nipples instinctively as I pushed my ass down firmly against Kelli's parted legs.

"Believe me," Stacy was saying now, "If that brain-dead little tart shows up tonight, I'm going to make her pay for a year of torment. She's made my life a living hell -- I'm going to fuck her so hard, she'll forget she was ever my boss!"

I shivered at Stacy's words, and mentally willed myself not to cum.

While I'd known Stacy had her own plans for me tonight, I'd had no idea she was so eager to fuck me.

The thought was nearly more than I could handle.

Kelli was fucking me rhythmically and relentlessly, and the soft shlucking sounds emanating from my wet cunt were becoming louder.

"She needs someone to put her in her place," Stacy said, "I've wanted to pin her down and sit on her face until she begs for more for so long -"

"Did you hear something?" Stacy's friend asked suddenly, and my eyes went wide.

"I don't think so?" Stacy answered, and both girls listened for a moment.

Kelli didn't stop fucking me as they waited. The burnout was too far gone to have any tact at the moment.

Thank God the sounds from the party outside had gotten louder at that moment, or they'd have certainly heard us in the tub.

For my own part, I tried my damnedest to be quiet -- but I had to bite my own tongue to keep from screaming out in delighted bliss!

"I dunno, I don't hear anything," Stacy shrugged, "Let's get out of here."

Yes!

I prayed for the two to leave.

It wasn't even that I was scared they would find us here.

Sure, that was a terrifying thought. But more importantly, I didn't think I could take hearing any more about Stacy fucking me.

Listening to her describe having her way with me, WHILE I was being fucked by Kelli -- it was too much!

I was going to cum!

"Kellliiiiii-" I whined, moaning hushed words into Kelli's mouth, "I'm not allowed to- to-"

I was nearing the edge, but my complaints only prompted Kelli to go faster and harder.

"Let's take one more look around in the common room," Stacy said as the door to the washroom opened again, "If that bitch isn't here yet, I'm going to find someone else to fuck tonight."

"Uungh-" I let out a loud, thunderous grunt just as the bathroom door closed behind them.

"Fuck!" I gasped, finally able to speak properly again now that we were alone, "Kelli- I'm gonna CUM!"

I felt my legs begin to shake.

This was it, I thought!

But once again, Kelli stopped me just in time.

She shoved me forward suddenly, and I lurched up, tumbling over the edge of the tub.

My upper body crashed through the curtain, but my hips remained raised up on the lip of the tub.

Kelli moved swiftly, looming up over me and pinning me down.

Behind me, her hands found my cunt again, and without hesitation, her fingers pushed their way into me.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, Cassy?" she asked as she began to fuck me in earnest again.

With my chest pressed into the tile floor and my ass raised high over the tub, all I could do was take it.

"Yes!" I moaned, admitting what we both knew.

"You liked hearing Stacy talk about fucking your brains out?" Kelli asked.

"Oh God, yes-" I was bouncing my hips on the tub now, pushing my ass into Kelli's arm as she fucked me.

"You wanna be fucked, Slut?" Kelli asked me.

"Yes!" I practically screamed, "YES, Cassy wants to be fucked! Cassy wants to cum!"

I bucked on the tub, feeling the edge near again.

Looking up, I noticed the door was barely closed. The latch wasn't even clasped, and about an inch of space remained completely open.

Anyone could push it open at any moment.

I didn't care.

"Cassy wants to cum!" I repeated, uncaring what happened from here, "Cassy is just a Slut, and she needs to be fucked until she cums!"

My naughty body was on fire as I was thoroughly fucked over the tub.

Yes. This was what I'd needed all night.

I'd schemed and planned as always, but in the end, all I'd ever deserved, wanted or needed was a thorough fucking to remind me of who and what I was.

"Cassy loves it-" I squealed, losing myself in the moment, "Cassy wants more-"

I felt Kelli's free hand on my hair again.

Once more, she painfully tugged me up.

I was forced to awkwardly spin around, and slump down onto the bathroom floor as I struggled to right myself.

"Eiii-" I squealed, sitting upright in front of Kelli.

The pink haired vixen was smiling widely.

"Don't worry, Cassy," Kelli said, "I'm still your Mistress for the night... and your Mistress is going to take care of you."

My eyes lit up, glazed and lost in arousal.

"Please..." I panted, feeling my cunt dribble onto the smooth bathroom tile, "Anything... I'll do anything..."

Kelli smiled.

"Good," she said, noticing how truly ready for submission I finally was, "Let's go, then. Get your clothes on, Slut, and freshen up."

I didn't have to be told twice.

Whatever Kelli wanted from me, I was ready to do. Even if it meant putting my clothes back ON.

Shakily, on rubbery legs that refused to obey my commands in full, I peeled on my tight skirt and tube top.

My legs were glimmering from wetness, and my hair was destroyed from my tub-fucking, but I didn't care.

I just forced myself into the outfit, and did my best to freshen myself up.

I used my finger to fix my smeared lipstick, gargled some toothpaste from the medicine cabinet, and did my best to reduce the 'just-fucked' look I was sporting.

I wasn't very successful... but hey... it was about as good as it got, especially considering my circumstances.

I turned back to Kelli, awaiting my next instruction like an obedient fuck-toy.

"Go-" she said, ushering me out of the bathroom into the hallway.

I led the way, shoved along by Kelli.

She tapped me on the ass again, urging me forward, and I didn't hesitate for a moment as I pushed back into the crowd of graduating party people.

Around me, the glances were ferocious.

I was blushing, sweating, and my clothes were askew. I look like I'd just been fucked to high-hell, and of course I had... and everyone could tell.

Whatever.

"Where are we going, ma'am?" I asked, but Kelli just kept patting my ass, so I just kept walking forward.

A tap to the left, and I turned left. To the right, and I spun right, clacking along in my awkward heels.

Up the stairs, to the left, down the hall- as if guided by Kelli's little taps.

Every time Kelli's hand tapped my ass, I felt a swell of lust.

I wanted to bend down, and peel my skirt down again.

I wanted her to feel my ass properly. I wanted a proper, hard spanking...

Eventually, I clued in as to where we were headed

A bedroom.

YES.

"In here," Kelli said, pushing me through a door at the end of the hall at last.

I entered a dark room, and Kelli pushed me into it without turning on the light.

It wasn't entirely pitch black inside. Light from an outside window trickled in, allowing me to see well enough not to trip over anything.

In the middle of the room was a bed -- a four post bed with a slatted top, it looked like.

There were pictures on the wall, and a dresser covered in makeup products.

Definitely a sorority girl's room, I thought.

"Get on the bed," Kelli said, "And get those clothes off again..."

Once more, I didn't have to be told twice.

This time, there was no lengthy performance.

I peeled my top off, and tossed it onto the floor. I practically slithered out of my skirt, and kicked it away too.

It was tricky in the dark, but my eyes were adjusting... and I didn't care if I wrinkled or even tore my clothing as I removed it.

I was ready to be fucked, and I wanted Kelli to know it.

I crawled onto the bed in the middle of the room, rolling my hips and ass for her as I sensually spun around to sit down on the edge of the mattress.

With my naked ass on the bed, and leaned back and raised my arms up over my head to stretch out my heavy, wanting chest.

Pushing my legs to the side, I displayed my body in the dark.

I didn't deserve Kelli, I thought.

She was a Goddess, and I was a slut. But if she wanted me... she could have me.

She could have any hole, in any way. She could fuck me till I came -- whatever she wanted, regardless of the rules Jane had laid out for me.