Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good," Kelli said in the dark, "I like that pose... stay like that..."

My arms were crossed above my head, resting on my bob of hair.

"Yes ma'am," I said, thrusting my chest out, hoping to please her further.

"I just need to find a few things..." Kelli said, and in the dim light, I saw her start to dig through her purse.

"Some things I brought from work..." she added, "And the others, I should be able to scrounge up around here somewhere..."

From her purse, she pulled something metallic.

I didn't know what it was until she neared me, and then I my eyes lit up.

"Just relax," Kelli said, and clasped a pair of heavy metal handcuffs around my wrists, "I've been wanting to use these for-EVER!"

She locked the cuffs in place, and I felt a pang of nervousness.

I kept my arms raised, locked over my head.

"Stay," Kelli said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

The kiss was all I needed to remember my place.

"Yes, Mistress," I said eagerly, thrusting my chest out again and forcing my legs apart even further.

My arms were cuffed above my head, but I didn't care -

Whatever Kelli wanted!

Kelli was scrounging about in the dark, looking in the closet now.

"I know they're around here somewhere -- Ah, here they are!" she said, and once more, emerged with something I couldn't see.

"These should work perfect," Kelli said, and as she neared me again, I became puzzled.

"Is that... rope...?" I asked, quizzically.

I had no idea why there would be a pile of ROPE in a sorority girl's closet... but then it hit me, just as Kelli began to explain.

"Skip-rope," Kelli said, "Exercise stuff. Gotta keep those sorority body's nice and tight, ya know?"

Yes, I swallowed nervously, I'd noticed as much downstairs wandering through the crowds.

"Kelli... are you sure you need to do this...?" I asked as Kelli began to fidget with my right ankle, "I -- I don't want to wait.... I just want you to fuck me..."

Kelli giggled.

"Patience, Slut," she said, tightening a knot around my ankle and yanking it tight.

Shit. This girl was good with knots!

"If you're gonna get fucked tonight, you're gonna get it done right!" Kelli said, moving to my other leg.

Fuck.

She was tying my legs to the bed posts, pulling them wide and locking them into place with surprising skill.

I suppose years of working at a sex-shop had taught her some skills...

Nervously, I waited for her to finish, and when she was, I gave a solid tug at the ropes.

I was locked tightly in place. There would be no closing my naked legs until I was untied.

"One more-" she said, standing up and leaning over me.

I felt her fidget with my cuffs, and awkwardly pull my arms further up.

I realized what she was up to a little too late.

"Thank God for this fancy-ass bed, huh?" Kelli said, backing off at last and letting me admire her work.

I looked up, craning my neck to see the slatted top of the four-post bed ceiling.

My hands -- still locked in their cuffs -- were now firmly tied to one of the horizontal slats above us.

I was pulled in three directions -- my legs to each bottom corner of the bed, and my arms straight up.

"Kelli-" I gasped, struggling in my bonds, "I -- I can't move-"

Kelli giggled in the dark.

"That's the point, Slut!" she said, "Doesn't Jane ever tie you up?!"

I blushed in my bonds.

"Yes..." I admitted... "But..."

I wasn't sure what I was trying to protest.

I wanted Kelli to have me. If this is what she wanted...

"I just... wish you'd come and fuck your little Slut already..." I said seductively.

"Cassy is aching for her Mistress' touch..."

I desperately needed Kelli to touch me. The lewdly displayed pose I was locked in wasn't helping my overloaded desire... and the fact that I was completely unable to touch my own body was driving me mad.

I shook my tits for her, listening to the metal click of my piercings rattle in the dark.

"Please... ma'am...?" I asked, almost speaking in a pathetic baby-talk voice.

Anything to please Kelli.

"Please... come fuck your Cassy..." I begged, "Punish her for being such a stuck up bitch tonight..."

But Kelli was back in her purse again.

This time, she came at me with a blindfold.

She strapped it around my head, and the dark room went pitch black.

Fuck.

It might have been a tad hard to believe, but despite everything I'd gone through, this was the first time I'd ever worn an actual blindfold.

It was a little scary. I couldn't see ANYTHING anymore...

"Open your mouth," Kelli's voice rang out, and -- used to such orders - I obliged without a thought.

Immediately, I felt something hard and rubbery press into my mouth.

Instinctively, I moved to snap my mouth shut -- but Kelli pressed the object in firm, and my jaw was forced to remain open, feebly clamped down over the -

Over the ball!

Kelli had ball-gagged me!

"Mmmph-" I groaned, biting down into the rubber ball as I protested the gag.

This was a little much, I thought!

"Mmpell-" I tried to speak, but it was no use.

Tied up, blindfolded in gagged in a strangers bedroom, I was completely at the hands of a woman who'd already proved herself to have... questionable judgment.

"There we go..." Kelli purred, locking the gag in place around the back of my head with a firm clasp.

"Nice and presentable..." she said, and I felt her hands slide down the front of my breasts.

"Mmmph-" I lit up, pushing my tits into Kelli's hands as she fondled me.

I tried to keep her touching me, but she pulled back once more.

"Mmooo!" I protested -- or tried to, as I was left alone again.

Fuck! My poor body couldn't take much more of this! If she kept teasing me, I was going to cum all on my own, without any physical stimulation at all!

"I have a confession..." Kelli said from somewhere in front of me.

I perked up.

"You might not like it..." Kelli added, and I felt the hair on my neck stand up.

I certainly didn't like the SOUND of this...

Kelli had stepped up in front of me again. I could feel her nearby.

"Actually... maybe never mind..." she said, and I felt a cold tough of -- something? - on my chest.

"I'll just let it be a surprise..."

"Mmph-" I tried to squirm, but could barely move.

The cold nub that Kelli had pressed against my skin began to drag along my tits, tickling me as it went.

"Stay still!" Kelli ordered, "Or I'll mess it up!"

I realized too late what was happening. Kelli was WRITING on me -- with a marker of some sort!

"Mmmph-" I whined, "MMPH!"

Kelli continued to write, ignoring my pleading.

What the hell was happening?! What did she have planned?!

"There," she said at last, "Perfect. You look... mmm... I'm jealous..."

Jealous?! Jealous of WHAT?!

"I almost want to stay and have some fun with you first... but... I don't know if you'd be able to take much more," I felt a flick of a finger against my exposed clit, and I almost exploded down the side of the bed.

"Yeah," Kelli said, a little pout in her tone, "Too bad. Maybe next time, though."

NEXT TIME?!

WHAT THE HELL WAS-

Kelli was walking away now. I could hear her open the door.

"MMPH!" I called out in my gag, but barely any sound emerged.

WHERE THE HELL WAS SHE GOING?!

"Stay here!" Kelli said, the familiar stoned sound in her voice sending shivers up my spine, "I promised you your Mistress would take care of you tonight, and I'm gonna fulfill that promise!"

The door closed, and I continued to moan out into my gag, pleading for Kelli to free me.

But there was no response.

KELLI?!

The room was silent.

Though I couldn't see, I knew she'd left me here.

I was alone, tied up in a strangers bedroom, with my pussy parted and my tits marked up with ink-

"MMMMMMMM!" I screamed out to no avail.

To make matters worse, my body refused to follow my mind into panic.

Instead of shutting down, my cunt, ass and tits had all continued to throb with arousal.

I'd been pushed too far to simmer down so easily... and I was still wet with desire.

I whined pathetically into my gag, my moans of panic shifting into groans of pleasure.

Fuck! I tried to gyrate my hips a bit, in a desperate attempt to feel some stimulation.

Aside from some of the blankets flicking against my ass, I achieved nothing.

Still -- it was something, and I continued to squirm anyways.

Dread and arousal coursed through me, vying for supremacy in my poor little mind. Shamefully, I felt the arousal begin to win.

Kelli... please come back and fuck your little Bimbo...

I could have cried I was so pent up.

Where had Kelli gone? How long would she BE gone?

I waited in agony.

A minute... two minutes...

Five minutes...

Ten....

My body continued to throb. Despite my growing trepidation, the humiliation of my situation only floored me on more.

I could feel a damp patch of wetness forming under me. The soaked blanket felt good slithering against my tight, parted ass hole-

Fifteen minutes...

Twenty?

Eventually, I'd lost track of time.

At some point, I'd stopped trying to track time.

I simply waited for the door to open back up.

For someone to come in, find me, and ravish me.

I didn't even care who it was.

The whole damn party could find me here, and each and everyone here could have their way with me.

Fuck it!

I'd almost reached the edge of my own sanity when I heard a noise outside the door that snapped me back to reality.

My heart beat quicker as I realized someone was about to come back inside the room.

I felt myself automatically presenting myself, as if thrusting out my chest and cunt was somehow appropriate in the current situation.

What if it wasn't Kelli, I wondered?

It could be Jane, or Isabella.

Had Kelli gone to get them?

I prayed that was the case...

The door creaked open, and the sounds from outside flooded in for a moment.

I heard a hushed gasp, and quickly, the door shut again, closing out the noise.

Fuck.

There was silence in the room once more, but I knew I wasn't alone any longer.

I could sense someone else here.

I was quiet too, except for my heart -- which was beating like a fucking drum.

I couldn't see a thing, but my blindfold let in some light from the corners -- enough to let me know that whoever was here had turned on the light in the room.

Shit.

With the lights on, the last of the privacy I might have enjoyed was gone.

I was on display -- to whoever was in the room.

A stranger? One of my coworkers?

And then my world came crashing down around me.

The person in the room spoke.

"Wow..." a familiar voice.

Stacy's voice.

"I have to say, Ms. Riley, I wasn't expecting... THIS...."

I couldn't breathe. I didn't react. I should have thrashed against my skip-rope bonds, or screamed out in my gag -

But all I could do was remain, puffed out and lewdly on displayed.

It was all over, now.

Stacy Nelson was standing in front of me, staring at my bound, naked body.

This was probably her room, I realized. It hadn't occurred to me earlier... but of COURSE that's where Kelli would have taken me.

Stacy Nelson's room.

I was sitting on a puddle of my own wetness, my twitching cunt leaking onto Stacy's blankets.

I could feel a splatter of drool dribbling down my chin again, no thanks to my oversized gag.

And then I....

... I almost came.

My body spasm-ed, and I had to bite down on the gag to stop myself from cumming right there and then.

"Looks like you've gotten yourself ready for me..." Stacy's voice was low and seductive.

I could barely handle it.

Stacy's footsteps moved to one side of the bed, and then she slowly walked around to the other.

She was inspecting me, I realized. She was looking over my naked, unguarded body.

Despite my horror, I found myself automatically splaying my body even more than it was for her. As she stepped around me, I thrust all of my parts out in the way I'd been trained to do.

My pierced tits, my swollen cunt, my slippery ass -

She was seeing it all.

"To think, I honestly thought you'd bailed on me..." Stacy said, stopping in front of me again, "I had a bitch-fest about it and everything. I thought you'd been messing with me at the office... and I told my friend Crystal that I was going to- Oh, never mind."

I blushed, realizing that I'd heard the conversation Stacy was referring too.

I'd been getting my cunt fucked in the bath tub while she'd had it, after all.

"But you... you made me wait just to surprise me...?" Stacy asked.

I couldn't respond, but let out a little grunt of... something.

I heard Stacy moving again, and felt her hands on my chest.

"Mmph-" I bucked against her sudden touch, bouncing my tits up against her palms.

It felt... otherworldly.

Stacy Nelson was touching my tits!

I was in heaven.

"I guess you've met my friend Kelli?" Stacy asked me as her fingers traced their way up my tits, across my collar bones, and trailed over my -

My Collar! I'd forgotten -- AGAIN -- that I was still wearing it!

My cheeks burned again as I added yet one more thing to the list of humiliating things Stacy was viewing right now.

"Kelli told me there was a surprise waiting for me in my room," Stacy said, her hands reaching my ball gag and flicking up over it, "I had no idea... and I've got to say... I love it."

Stacy's fingers found my blindfold, and without warning, she gripped it.

"As much as I love the thought of you blind and helpless, let's get this off..." she said seductively.

And then she peeled off the blindfold.

I winced at the brightness of the light as my eyes adjusted.

Before me stood Stacy ; tall, sexy and looking aroused as hell.

She was smiling, still wearing the liquid red dress I'd seen her wrapped in downstairs.

Despite the sexy view, I almost wished she'd left the blindfold on.

With my vision restored, I was forced to lock eyes with my former secretary.

It hammered in the whole situation. She saw me, and I saw her ; and I was naked, and waiting for her.

She was looming over me, seductive and in control.

I was just... me. The real me, displayed for her in all of the ways that counted.

A slut. A bimbo. A whore. A pet.

I'd never be her boss again.

I glanced down at my own body, for the first time seeing what Kelli had written across my chest.

"CON-GRATS" the message said simply, split across each one of my boobs.

I was a grad present for Stacy, I realized.

She probably thought I'd planned this myself.

Stacy would think that this was the reason I'd been late. She'd think that I'd wanted to give her a special present for her graduation...

I had to admit... It wasn't the worst scenario for Kelli to have thought up. I was surprised in the shop-girl's cleverness.

"A little overkill, don't you think?" Stacy smirked, flicking her hand across the metal "BITCH" pendant that hung around my collar, "I mean -- damn, Cass! It's a lot for a first date!"

I moaned into my gag, beside myself with shame.

My collar, my inked chest...

Christ -- even the little stars that were still stuck to my cunt and ass!

"But... I guess you did have a LOT to make up for..." Stacy grinned, and while I watched in awe, she raised her hands and began to tug at the top of her strapless dress.

"So... consider your apology accepted..." she said, yanking the liquid red material down over her ample chest, "At least partly."

I stared in amazement as Stacy's chest bounced out of her dress and into view.

She wasn't wearing a bra. Under the dress, Stacy was naked as the day she was born -

Her pink nipples stared at me, and to my astonishment, I spotted a tattoo-

A little bird was tattooed just next to Stacy's right nipple.

Oh, God-

My cunt shook.

The sight before me was too much.

Stacy's beautiful, bouncing tits, mere feet from my face -

Her smiling lips, perfectly plump and wet-

Her blonde hair-

Her bare shoulders-

Her slightly blushing cheeks-

"My eyes are up here, Ms. Riley," Stacy said mockingly as she continued to peel her dress further down around her hips.

Eventually, it was low enough that she had to gyrate her body a bit to get it down further-

I was memorized. I couldn't look up to Stacy's eyes. The dress was low enough that I saw the top of her glossy smooth cunt emerging-

There was another little bird tattoo, just above the cleft of her cunt.

"You like the tattoos?" Stacy asked, a little embarrassed, "I was drunk, and got them as a dare... I know they're kinda dumb..."

Stacy let go of her dress, and it fell down her legs, leaving her bare.

No underwear at all. Stacy Nelson was naked in front of me.

She was perfect.

Well toned, tight and curvaceous in all of the right places -- like a fantasy cheerleader, displaying herself for me.

A bead of freckles cascaded from her chest, winding down her perfect stomach and sprinkling her naked pussy-lips.

"Mmm-" I squirmed suddenly, feeling a rising heat between my legs.

As my eyes burned a hole through Stacy's perfect body, I felt my own temperature begin to increase.

My poor cunt twitched, and throbbed-

"Mmmph-" I began to tug against my bonds, bucking my cunt out towards Stacy.

What the HELL was happening to me!

It was like before, when Kelli had watched me strip...

The arousal was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"MMMMPppph-" a moan of ecstasy escaped my ball-gagged mouth.

Oh, God. I was going to cum!

Stacy smiled, watching me struggle.

"I guess you do like them..." she said, and reached a slender finger towards the bird tattoo just above her naked slit.

She gave it a gentle caress with her index finger...

... and I lost it.

Completely, and utterly, I lost control.

My pussy let out a powerful spasm. I felt my body lock up as I began to cum.

My arms and legs tugged against their bonds, almost breaking the skip-ropes as I tried to thrash about-

"MMMPH-" I cried out as loud as I could, my eyes wide and locking onto Stacy's again as I came.

I humped the air, unable to hide from Stacy's gaze as my poor pussy trembled and shook..

My cunt gushed -- and I felt the powerful pressure as I squirted out an explosion of wetness.

Spread wide, there was nothing I could do to hide the fact that my poor cunt was having a powerful, unstoppable orgasm.

I was forced to look up at Stacy as I bucked and came.

Just from looking at her, I thought.

I was cumming just from-

"UUUUUGH-" I let out one last powerful grunt as a second orgasm followed up the first.

I'd been so pent up that it should have been expected, but still, I wasn't prepared.

Oh, God, I was exploding all over Stacy's bed as she watched.

There. I'd done it.

Rule number 1. No Cumming until Stacy Nelson made me come.

She'd made me cum alright...

But that meant Rule number 2 would have to happen now...

I didn't know how that was going to happen.

"Wow," Stacy said, mimicking the first words she'd said upon entering the room, "That was... all for me, huh?"

I sighed, hanging from the ceiling mounted board above me like a pathetic whore.

Stacy took a step forward, stepping in between my outstretched legs.

She reached up, and began to fiddle with my hand-cuffed arms.

"I guess you're not messing around after all..." she said, clicking the cuffs open.

The keys had been left in them, I realized. Kelli hadn't even bothered to take them -

No, I realized. Kelli had left them deliberately.

She'd set ALL of this up?!

No way...

Jane MUST be behind this...

Maybe Kelli wasn't as high as I'd thought. Maybe it had all been a trick.

Maybe -- oh, hell. Who cares!

"Keep your arms up," Stacy said, and lowered her hands back down to my chest.

I groaned in pleasure as she pressed down against my rock hard nipples, and gave them a gentle twist.