Cassy's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe Kelli would come to her senses, I thought.

My hopes were dashed as I turned around to face her.

Across from me, Kelli had hiked up her dress around her hips, and was leaning back, over the tub, bracing herself on the opposite end.

Her legs hung open, and her panties -- hot pink, of course -- were vibrantly displayed before me.

"Not bad looking for a little idiot, huh..?" she purred, doing nothing but keeping herself braced over the tub.

I blushed. Fuck. So she HAD heard my insult earlier.

Kelli let my eyes linger for a moment, and then reached down with one hand.

She slid her fingers up and around her hips, and then flicked up the thin fabric of her underwear.

"I may be a ditsy idiot, but you're the one drooling over me..." she added, and then gripped the lower side of her ass, and pulled it up and to the side, "So what does that make you...?"

Her motion not only pulled her ass further into view, but it yanked her panties to the side, flashing me a glance of her shimmering cunt, and tight pink ass hole.

I couldn't believe the view in front of me. I could see... everything.

Kelli was practically spreading herself for me, flashing me her perfect looking cunt and ass-

"Kelli... anyone could still come in..." I protested once more, but I could feel my body betraying my mind already.

My legs were vibrating with excitement. Without thinking, I'd casually run my hands down to the hem of my skirt, and was nervously fidgeting with it, slipping it up along my hips.

"Don't you want to please your Mistress?" Kelli asked coyly.

Fuck.

I couldn't resist it any longer.

"Yes ma'am," I said, sounding as desperate as I felt. I took a step towards her, but she stopped me quickly.

"No," she said firmly, "Stay there. I want you to earn it."

I bit my lip, feeling waves of arousal wash over me.

Kelli really HAD learned a thing or two from Jane, I realized.

She knew just how to push my buttons... and she'd fired me up past the point of resistance.

I wanted her. I could practically taste the little treats between her thighs already...

God, I was such a hopeless slut!

Reading my mind, Kelli smiled.

"You still think you're better than me, don't you?" she said.

I blushed.

"No, ma'am..." I answered.

"I can tell that you do..." Kelli said, "I see it all the time when people come into the shop. They see me, a stoned little tart working at a sex shop, and they look down at me... especially big-wigs like you... with your fancy jobs and buckets of money..."

Kelli grinned. I shuddered.

"Take off your clothes," Kelli said, "And get on your knees."

Oh, God.

My hands were moving before my mind told them to. I reached up, flicking up my top over the peaks of my breasts.

Without hesitation, I slid up my top, tightened it around my mouth, and bit down on the fabric.

I held it there while my hands dropped to my skirt.

"That's an interesting way to undress..." Kelli asked, her hand casually sliding along the length of her parted ass. "Did Jane teach you to do that?"

I was confused for a moment, but then I understood what she meant.

"Mmhm.." I said, my shirt still in my mouth as my hands played with the top of my skirt.

Of course Jane had taught me how to undress. I didn't merely tear of my clothes any more. Nowadays, I was used to making a show of it... how to please my Mistress.

Some nights, I stripped for Jane for an hour -- slowly peeling off my clothes as I danced and swayed for her pleasure.

Once more, I'd been responding to my training without even realizing it... undressing in my typical, seductive method without even being told to.

"Don't stop on my account," Kelli said, clearly enjoying my show, "Show me your training, Cass."

I blushed, smiling despite the humiliating situation.

"Yesh ma'am..." I answered clumsily through a mouthful of my own shirt.

I gyrated my hips, slowly at first, keeping my tight shirt in my mouth as I wriggled my skirt lower down around my ankles. Once I'd bent down fully, with my legs straight and my my naked breasts hanging down in front of Kelli, I finally reached up and pushed my top the rest of the way over my head.

My cunt and ass had remained hidden from view, facing away from Kelli. Once my skirt was completely down around my ankles, I stepped out of of it and parted my legs.

I cocked my eyes up at Kelli, and smiled, my body hidden from full-view only by my hunched, practised pose.

I knew how to tease, and I'd gotten lots of practice at it.

I swayed by naked breasts in front of Kelli for a moment, watching her follow them back and forth.

Then, I stood fully erect once more.

I loved this part.

Naked, except for my stiletto heels and pink collar, I arched my back and exposed my glorious, well trained body for the pink-haired tart.

A brilliant, shimmering display of my bare cunt, pierced tits and flushed skin shone out for Kelli to devour, and I adored the sight of her wide eyes taking in the view.

"Oh... fuck..." Kelli looked stunned. Her fingers had slipped closer towards her pussy, though she'd practically forgot about her own body for the moment while she'd stared in disbelief at mine.

The sight of Kelli gazing at me sent shivers up my spine. I loved the thought of her ogling my slutty, obedient body.

I wanted more...

For some reason, I felt compelled to show off for her. I'd been acting stuck up all night... like I was better than her.

She'd been correct to call me on my bullshit. Now, I wanted to show her that I was sorry.

Not because I felt bad for her -- but because I felt I'd been wrong.

I wasn't better than Kelli. I was a naked, sexed up bimbo on display. Kelli was in control ; she'd ordered me in here, and she'd reminded me of my place.

"Would my Mistress like a proper show...?" I asked seductively, running my lengthy fingers up the soft skin of my heavy tits.

I gasped in arousal at my own prodding.

"When I strip for Jane, she likes me to... properly display my assets..." I said, enjoying the look of delight on Kelli's face.

Kelli nodded, still in disbelief.

What had she expected, I wondered?

It was almost cute how taken aback she was. Like she honestly hadn't expected me to strip for her...

Slowly, my hands trailed down the length of my breasts, until I pinched my nipples in between two fingers.

"First of all... my Mistress likes me to display my tits for her," I began, swaying my chest gently as I massaged my nipples.

I leaned forward a bit, letting my heavy chest rest in my hands.

"She likes to make sure my nipples are nice and hard," I breathed, flicking my metal piercings tenderly as Kelli watched.

"If they're not hard enough, she makes me play with them until they're ready for her," I purred, twisting my nipple and biting my lip as Kelli's mouth gaped open.

"Do you think they look hard enough, ma'am?" I asked in a cutesy, innocent voice, "Or would you like Cassy to play with her little nipples for a while...?"

I felt my cheeks blush from the utter arousal I felt as Kelli watched me.

Her hands had wandered down between her legs now, and she was running her fingers up and down her bright pink panties.

I loved the thought of her seeing me like this for the first time. Her eyes were glued to my naked body, and she was entranced by my every move.

THIS was my training in action, I knew.

Once, I'd been ashamed to be shown off in this way. Performing Jane's orders had been difficult ; embarrassing even.

But Jane had worked me hard.

Now, there was no denying that I loved it...

I felt a jolt of arousal as I twisted my piercings tightly in my fingers. I could have played with my tits for hours... basking in Kelli's approval.

But sadly, she was ready for me to move on.

"They look pretty hard to me," Kelli said, biting her own lip as she watched my breasts bounce and quiver as I shook them, "I'd say I approve, Cassy!"

I smiled stupidly, despite myself.

Kelli's approval sent a tingle down my spine.

It was exactly like I felt when Jane praised me. I practically wanted to kiss Kelli, I was so overjoyed to have pleased her!

"Thank you, ma'am!" I beamed, letting out a giggle without meaning to, "Cassy is pleased her Mistress is enjoying her show!"

Remarkable.

Mere minutes ago, I'd been condemning Kelli in my mind.

Now, I was giggling like a bimbo, pleased as a peach that she was enjoying my slutty body.

My poor cunt was practically dripping. Dribbles of wetness tickled their way down my thighs... and it was all I could do not to slap a hand against my clit and fuck myself senseless!

"Next, Mistress Jane likes me to present my pretty little cunt..." I said, blushing in shame, but shivering in arousal.

I thrust my hips out, spreading my legs and leaning back against the bathroom door.

My bald, slippery cunt gleamed in the light. I released my tits with my hands, and slapped my palms down onto my pink, puffy pussy-lips, pressing them down so that my clit was bared in full.

"My frisky little cunt belongs to my Mistress," I said, "And she likes to know that it is slippery and ready for her use at any time..." I purred, once more losing myself at the thought that Kelli was watching me.

"Does my slippery little pussy meet with your approval, ma'am?" I asked, and then I shuddered suddenly.

Fuck.

A jolt of stimulation had shot up my spine suddenly.

The pink-haired girl gave a little cheer as my legs shuddered.

"You certainly look turned on..." she said coyly, watching me tremble, "Are you gonna cum, Cassy?"

God, I could have!

I hadn't even touched my poor pussy. Not properly, anyways. But somehow the lack of stimulation was getting to me even more than proper touching would have. I was ready to explode!

"Cassy wants to cum..." I said, my voice hungry and sultry, "But... she's not allowed to..."

I continued to bare my cunt for Kelli, biting down hard against my tongue in an effort to contain the primal urges fighting for release.

"Uuungh..." I shuddered again, almost cumming on the spot.

What the hell was happening to me?

"God, I'm sorry-" I breathed, "I -- I almost-"

I clenched again, shutting my eyes as I almost came again.

Shit!

"Cassy isn't allowed to cum!" I said again, almost to myself.

My eyes snapped open.

I had to hurry through my little routine, or I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

"Does Cassy's pussy meet with her Mistress' approval...?" I asked, the strain in my voice obvious.

Sitting on the tub, Kelli took her time answering me.

She continued to stare at my bald pussy, waiting for God knows what.

I held myself in the awkward position, used to this sort of observation.

Jane liked to make me wait, too. Sometimes, she'd keep me waiting for minutes on end... teasing me with the thought of her response...

"You're sure getting yourself nice and wet..." Kelli said, and I knew she was talking about the increasingly damp streak down my legs.

"Yes, ma'am..." I admitted, "Jane says I am quite the mess-maker."

My cheeks burned from the humiliating admission.

"It's why she doesn't allow me to wear panties," I blurted suddenly, "Because she says I just ruin them."

I'm not sure why I suddenly felt the need to admit such a thing. It just felt... like something that I had to do.

More of my training kicking in, I suppose.

God, Jane was more right about me than she knew. I really was a good pet.

Fuck it.

"Would Mistress like Cassy to continue...?" I pleaded, hoping for Kelli's mercy. If I had to keep my cunt propped open like this for much longer, I was going to erupt.

Again, Kelli paused... but then finally.... she nodded.

"Go for it, Cass," she said, "Consider your Pussy approved!"

I almost collapsed on the spot, but I knew better.

"Thank you, Mistress..." I cooed, releasing my cunt, and straightening up again, "This Slutty little doll appreciates your approval!"

The next step in my little display was the most humiliating, naturally.

But I had performed this show dozens of times for Jane.

It would have felt worse for me NOT to complete it...

I writhed around, swaying my hips as I turned to face the bathroom door.

Sensually, I leaned forward, pressing my chest into the wood.

Through the door, I could hear the boisterous voices of the party-goers outside.

Shit.

I'd almost forgotten about them in the haze of my arousal. I'd almost forgotten that I was frolicking around in the nude, displaying my most intimate parts for Kelli, with an unlocked door providing only the thinnest layer of privacy.

Focus, Cassy!

I ordered myself to push on.

I'd been trained to push on, no matter what!

"My last hole is one of my Mistress' favourites..." I said, swallowing nervously as I slid my tits down the length of the door.

I bent down, spreading my legs on the slippery floor as my ass was pushed higher and higher for Kelli.

Eventually, I was forced to brace myself against the door with my hands, practically kissing the wood as I bent myself impossibly in half.

My ass jutted high up behind me, parted from my wide-spread legs.

My cheeks -- both sets -- burned bright from the humiliation.

I could no longer see Kelli, but I could feel her eyes on me. Somehow, the lack of eye-contact was always worse for me. Knowing I was being watched, but not being allowed to watch back....

I was nothing but a slutty, bimbo fuck-toy on display.

"Nnuuuugh-" I grunted as I braced my face against the door and reached back with both arms to grab my hard, parted ass.

I gripped my ass cheeks and wrenched them apart, prying them even wider for Kelli.

I could feel the cool air in the washroom directly against my ass hole, and I knew my Mistress had an unobstructed view.

"Jane calls it my special hole..." I murmured, shamefully listen to a group of graduate students walk past the door as I pried my ass apart for Kelli, "She says I... umm..."

I bit my lip, nearly overcome by the humiliation.

How had I even gotten this far, I wondered? What was I DOING?!

"What does she say?" Kelli prodded me along.

I trembled a bit, the shameful arousal overcoming me once more.

"She says I have a Perfect Princess' Ass hole..." I said in a rasp, "That it's the prettiest hole she's ever seen... and it's -- it's my best feature!"

I died inside as Kelli burst into laughter.

"Well, I don't know about that," she said, "Your other holes are pretty nice."

A feeling of pride washed over me at the petty compliment.

"But I'll need a better view to decide," Kelli said, "You've got a sticker covering most of it!"

Oh my GOD.

I'd forgotten about my little star stickers.

They were still scattered across my ass, and one of them was still firmly glued over my ass hole.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, sounding as ashamed as if I'd committed an unforgivable sin, "I didn't mean -- I forgot-"

I plucked the star off of my ass, ignoring the sharp little sting.

"Cassy is so used to them-" I stuck the star on my ass cheek, and then returned my hand to its proper place, prying apart my ass, "She forgets sometimes!"

Kelli laughed out loud again.

I felt like I was melting.

"Cassy, your ass is SOAKED..." she said.

I could feel it.

"You've practically drenched yourself everywhere..." she said, "Do you get like this at work?!"

I bit my lip.

"Sometimes..." I admitted, "I mean -- yes... I do."

"How the hell do you survive for the whole day?!" Kelli asked.

I sighed.

Why did she have to ask so many questions?!

"I don't..." I admitted, shamefully, "I try to... but... eventually I have to go to Jane... and ask for her help. She... uh... deals with me appropriately..."

"How's that?" Kelli asked, apparently unable to imagine things on her own.

I sighed, growing more worried at the sounds from outside the room.

"She fucks my brains out to let some of the pressure out," I said hastily, "And then wipes me down and sends me on my way!"

Kelli burst into laughing.

"Daaaamn girl," she said, "You really ARE depraved!"

No shit, I thought as I held my ass open wide.

"But -- oh yeah!" Kelli chimed suddenly, "I approve your ass, Cassy! Stand up, and turn around."

I let out a sigh, desperate to stand back up now.

"Thank you," I said, agony in my voice as my rubbery legs pushed together and forced my upper body to straighten up, "Cassy is happy she pleased her Mistress."

We could end this now, I thought.

Kelli was pleased.

She'd gotten her way, and put me in my place.

Actually, looking at it that way, we could both be satisfied!

I'm not sure why I thought my trial was over.

When I turned back around, my mouth tumbled open in awe.

Kelli had hiked her dress fully up, over her hips.

She'd dropped her panties around her ankles, and had rotated around to lean over the edge of the raised bath-tub side.

"Kelli!" I said, my body practically vibrating at the sight of her, "What are you doing?!"

"Don't call me Kelli," she said, staring back at me from the tub, "Call me Mistress."

Kelli pushed her ass up.

Her naked, bare ass gleamed under the incandescent lighting.

Smooth, pale cheeks rounded down to meet up into a perfect little gap between her thighs.

A smattering of freckles crested down across her puffy pussy lips, visible beneath her pink ass hole.

"I..." I felt my own tongue flick against my lips. "I don't know if we should..."

My hands had found my naked tits again, gripping them involuntarily as I stared into Kelli's ass.

"Mistress..." I gasped, barely audible, and took a step towards Kelli.

Fuck the door! Fuck the dangers of someone coming in, I thought! Cassy wants this!

"No-" she said quickly, peeking back over her shoulder cheekily. "Stop, Slut. Kneel."

Kelli's voice was commanding in a way I'd never heard it before.

My heart did a somersault.

"Yes ma'am," I said instinctively, and without thinking, my legs buckled, and I fell to my knees.

"I'm not a dummy," Kelli said, "I know you've been judging me all night. Looking down on me for my job, thinking I'm just some ditsy dummy. But now I want you to admit to me ; who's REALLY better between us, Slut?"

I swallowed nervously.

Holy fuck.

I was practically shivering with arousal on the floor, barely able to keep myself from tumbling over.

"You're better than me," I said, my eyes wide in disbelief.

What the hell was happening?!

"Say it like you mean it, Cass!" Kelli ordered.

"I'm just a stupid, empty headed Slut..." I said, knowing the words before they even left my lips, "I'm barely a secretary... and you're..."

I felt a spatter of drool tumble down onto my chin.

Fuck!

I was literally drooling over Kelli's ass. Her voluptuous curves... her irresistible, perfect cunt.

She was bald, smooth as glass and clean enough to eat off of.

"You're my Mistress!" I gasped, "All Cassy wants to do is please her Mistress! Please, Mistress ; let Cassy please you!"

I fell forward, landing on my hands in a crawling position.

"Please let me taste you... Mistress-"

I was lost. Even high as she was, Kelli knew it.

With a grin on her face, she looked away from me again.

"Crawl for it, Bitch," she said, giving her sexy ass a brief shake, "Tell me how much you want it!"

I was beside myself

Only Jane and Isabella had managed to get me this aroused in the past.

"I want it more than anything..." I panted, crawling slowly across the bathroom floor towards Kelli's upturned hips, "This pathetic, slutty Bimbo wants to wrap her lips around Mistress' beautiful holes-"

Another blob of drool dripped onto my chin.

Fuck! I was practically an animal at this point!

I reached Kelly's legs, and she parted them enough to let me crawl up between them.

Her hips were level with my face, and I could feel her warmth on my skin as I pushed in and planted a kiss against her firm, perfect ass cheek.