Cassy's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy moaned at his words and pushed more of his thick cock down her throat. She was getting near the base of his cock now as his words drove her forward.

Jason grabbed her and easily picked her up as he laid back on the couch and spun her so her pretty pussy was once again in front of his face. He leaned up and sucked her clit as she wildly sucked his huge cock down her throat. She was on a mission to take him all the way, and the stimulation to her clit was sending jolts of electricity through her writhing body.

I watched my wife as she spread her legs and gyrated her hips into Jason's tongue and lips as she sucked his cock for all she was worth. She was taking all of him now as her head bobbed up and down rapidly. Her ass was quivering from the overwhelming stimulation as her body worked toward another climax.

She pulled off Jason's cock and jacked him off rapidly as she cried in pleasure, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again mmmmmmnnnnn!" She engulfed his cock again as her orgasm took over her body.

Cassy's head bobbed up and down in a blur as she sought Jason's inevitable release. He wasn't done exploring her body with his hands and tongue. As her clit became too sensitive to lick, he moved his mouth up and rimmed her pretty pink asshole with his tongue.

"Oh God!" Cassy moaned.

"Does Bobby lick your ass, Cassy?" Jason asked as he rubbed her firm round cheeks as she squirmed above him.

"No, I never let him," Cassy said.

"You should have let him because I'll be your first. Tell your husband how it feels while you jack my cock," Jason said as he dove into her ass with his tongue.

"Bobby, I'm sorry I never let you do this," Cassy moaned in pleasure. "It feels so fucking good. Oh fuck, he's eating my ass!"

Jason spread my wife's cheeks as he feasted on her pink star in front of me. She dove back down on his cock at a blistering pace. Jason pushed two of his thick fingers into her pussy as he stroked her clit and ate her ass at the same time.

The triple stimulation was too much to take, and she was getting close to cumming again. She sucked as hard as she could on Jason's cock, pushing him closer to his own climax. Her throat was making obscene suction noises as she fucked her face onto his big cock. She moaned into his cock as another orgasm ran through her body, this time to his tongue in her tight ass. Jason held her body tight until she finished spasming.

"Get on your knees," Jason ordered. "I'm gonna cum on your face!"

She slid off him and did as he said, kneeling in front of him with an upturned face. Her lips were opened and ready for his seed as he jerked himself off above her.

"Tell me, Cassy," Jason grunted. "Tell your husband what I'm going to do to you."

"Oh yes," Cassy moaned. "He's gonna cum on me, baby!. Paint my pretty face with your seed. Shoot on me with your beautiful big dark cock."

Cum began shooting out of Jason's tip as a large spurt landed in her open mouth. A second blast landed across her forehead and into her dark hair. About seven or eight large jets of Jason's cum shot out of him and onto my wife's beautiful face. Her makeup was smeared and she could not open her left eye when he was done. She licked the cum off her lips and swallowed.

I sat there paralyzed, staring at the final result of my debaucherous fantasy. My wife's pretty face was covered in another man's seed. It was dripping down her tits and stomach as she kneeled in front of the towering man.

Jason pushed his cock to my wife's lips, and she licked the last drops from him. He fell back on the couch exhausted.

"Bobby, can you help me up?" Cassy asked. "I need to use the restroom."

I walked her to the restroom attached to the lounge. She closed the door behind her and I heard water running for several minutes.

"Thanks for loaning me your hot wife, Bob," Jason said as he pulled his pants up.

"I guess it was your lucky night," I smiled awkwardly, still trying to process giving my wife to another man.

Cassy emerged from the bathroom with a clean face. My cock surged in my pants at the sight of her still nude body in her high heels. She picked up her bra and put it on followed by her dress. We said our goodbyes to Jason and returned to the bar.

Just as we entered the bar, the crowd began counting down from ten to ring in the new year. I held Cassy to me as we cheered with the crowd. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed each other deeply to start 2022.

We returned to our room and had wild sex. We were both still on fire from what happened with Jason at the bar. We both came quickly from the long buildup.

"I can't believe we went that far," Cassy sighed after we finished having sex.

"I didn't want to stop it," I said. "Seeing you holding his huge dick was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"It was big," Cassy admitted.

"Did you want to fuck him?" I asked.

"Once I started going, I didn't want to stop," she said.

"I wouldn't have stopped him if he tried," I told her.

The talk was getting to us both, and we had sex again before falling asleep.

Present Day:

I was at my desk at work when my phone chimed with a text from Cassy, saying, "I'm ready for our Miami vacation." There was a picture of Cassy's black dildo attached to our kitchen chair, and it was embedded inside her. Little did I know that picture would be a premonition of what was to come.

"I guess you are," I texted back.

We arrived in Miami the following day and were staying in Bal Harbour. We were both on a mission to play the game. We hadn't played since New Years, and we were both excited about being out of town. Since neither one of us stopped our game last time, we both could say no if we needed to.

Cassy brought a huge suitcase full of hot dresses, heels, and lingerie. And a few toys. She dressed to the nines for our first night out. She had a long red form fitting skirt with a slit up the front that came to just above her knee. Above it, she was wearing a black lace top that looked more like lingerie than a top. It had a low cut that showed a generous amount of her ample cleavage.

Cassy dyed her hair blonde before our trip, and I loved the new look on her. Her hair was curled into pretty golden ringlets, and her makeup was done to perfection.

We weren't planning on playing the game on our first night. We wanted to have a few drinks and enjoy a relaxing dinner at the hotel. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks. I stepped away to use the restroom. When I returned, Cassy had a crooked smile on her face.

"What's with the smile?" I asked.

"You really can't leave me alone at a bar, Bobby," Cassy said. "A black guy just tried to buy me a drink, and I turned him down."

"Really?" I said, smiling. "We're at the bar for five minutes and you already lost the game."

"That's not fair," she argued. "We weren't playing."

"This whole trip is part of The Game, and only I can stop the next one," I smiled.

"Fine," she said, giving in.

The following day, Cassy wanted to lounge at the pool so we rented a cabana. I went up to our room while I was on the phone with my parents. I talked to them for about twenty minutes and was watching SportCenter when Cassy texted me saying, "You better get down here, Bobby. I'm getting flirted with."

I went to our window to look down at the pool and saw two older black guys who looked about fifty hovering around Cassy in her cabana. One looked like Michael Clarke Duncan from the Green Mile. He was huge and ripped. The other was not quite as big, but both men towered over her. The second man looked like he played football in his earlier years, but let himself go recently.

I texted her, "The Game starts now."

Cassy felt a twinge of fear settle over her as she looked at the two black men. They were a lot more aggressive than the men she'd been around. She wanted to make sure I knew what they were saying. She dialed my number and laid the phone down while I looked down at her.

My phone rang, and I answered, hitting the mute button. I could clearly hear the two guys talking to her. The bigger guy was named Tom, and his friend was Shawn.

"You look hot in that bikini, Cassy," Shawn said. "Your hubby's a lucky man. Where's he at right now?"

"He went golfing this morning," Cassy lied.

"What's he thinking, going golfing while you're fine ass is here alone?" Tom poured in.

"I can handle myself just fine," Cassy smiled.

"Oh, I'm sure you can," Tom said, grinning at her naughtily.

Cassy could feel her heart flutter at his words. They were obviously making the move on her, and it was turning her on knowing she couldn't say no to their advances. She wondered how far they'd go with their flirting. Would they try to touch her? All these thoughts were making her wet. The fact that these men were both black and huge only added to her arousal.

The morning sun was getting intense, and Cassy decided to apply some sun lotion. She started with her arms and shoulders before doing her chest and breasts. Both men were watching her with rapt attention. She slid her fingers just below her bikini top to ensure she had proper coverage. Her fingers touching her breasts as these men ogled her was turning her on even more.

Cassy looked at both of them through her dark sunglasses as she slid her hands across her toned body. Her hands worked down to her legs, and she bent each one individually to cover them completely. She spread her legs slightly to get coverage on her inner thighs. The lack of words between the group was a clear indication that everyone was too focused on the scene in front of them to carry on a conversation.

Cassy flipped over on her stomach, presenting her thong to their prying eyes. She laid down with her head towards them so she could continue their conversation. I had a perfect view of her round cheeks from the window in our room, and the two men staring at her.

"You need some help with your lotion on your back?" Tom asked.

This was the moment of truth. Cassy hesitated as she remembered the game she was playing. Would I stop them? She knew she couldn't, no matter how far they went. What would they try next? All of these thoughts went through her mind before she answered him.

"Sure, if you don't mind," Cassy replied nervously. "But let's do it back here," she said as she moved back into the cabana, knowing where this could go.

"Can I help?" Shawn also asked.

"Um, sure," Cassy replied.

Shawn jumped out of the pool enthusiastically and grabbed the bottle of lotion. Cassy could see the huge bulge in Shawn's shorts. His dick looked huge. Her body shivered at the sight of it, knowing she aroused him this way. Tom followed shortly after, and she could see he was also sporting a large tent running down his leg

I looked across the pool deck, and they were the only people there, other than an older lady that looked like she had way too many drinks the night before and was sleeping it off today. I wondered how far they would push it with no one there to interrupt them.

I left the room to get a closer look. I took a seat across from them and listened with my earbuds in while acting like I was looking at my phone.

Shawn started rubbing the lotion on Cassy's shoulders. She pulled her long blonde ponytail to the side and turned towards him. Her face was close to Shawn as he squatted next to her, and she could see up the leg of his shorts. His large purple cockhead was running up his right thigh, and it looked huge. She bit her lip as she felt herself lubricating even more. Luckily her breasts were pushed against the chair, because her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

While Shawn was rubbing Cassy's shoulders, Tom grabbed the bottle and poured two long lines of lotion up and down each leg all the way to her feet. Their hands were massaging her rather than applying lotion, and it felt electrifying. Tom's hands were hitting her pressure points in her feet, causing her body to relax into their hands. She'd never had four hands on her at one time. The feeling was intoxicating.

"You got a tight body, Cassy," Shawn said as he started to move his hands lower. "Mind if I untie your top so I don't get lotion on your suit?"

Watching two huge black men massage my new bride was making my cock throb in my boardshorts. I'd never been so turned on watching her with them.

"Um, okay," Cassy's words came over the phone.

Shawn untied my wife's bikini top, leaving her in only a small thong. He moved his hands to her nude back and continued his massage. Tom moved his hands up Cassy's legs and was now massaging her calves. He pushed her legs apart slightly, and she made no attempt to move them back. She was playing this game well.

Cassy's body was trembling inside as the four black hands caressed her body. The feeling of surrendering herself to their wishes was turning her on more than she ever knew possible. She stared at the huge black cock inside Shawn's shorts as he rubbed her. She wondered how far they'd go before I would stop their advances.

Tom was now rubbing his hands up Cassy's thighs. He stared at her perfect round ass, barely covered in a small thong, as he rubbed her. He could see the concaved area where her anal cavity was hidden. Her labia were clearly outlined in the slim material between her legs. Tom pushed her legs further apart as he moved higher and higher up her thighs.

"You got a perfect body, Cassy," Tom breathed. "Mind if I keep going?" Tom's hands were at the top of her thighs, just under my wife's round upturned ass.

"Thank you, and um, sure," Cassy replied.

Tom slid his black hands up and over my new bride's perfect ass. His hands were enjoying the feel of her. She was completely submitting her body to these men, and it was electrifying. My dick was hard and throbbing, and I had a wet spot in the front of my shorts near my cockhead.

Tom worked his hands over her firm round globes, and he poured more lotion on them in order to keep going. He moved his hands in small circles on her as he savored her lithe body. Tom slowly moved the circles inwards until his thumbs were brushing against her thong.

While Tom was working his hands closer to her thong, Cassy felt Shawn's hands slide under her armpits and down the sides of her breasts. He massaged the side of her firm tits slowly, working his hands lower and lower on them as Tom moved his thumbs and fingers into her thong. She felt Tom's fingers brush against her asshole, making her gasp.

"You like our hands on your white body don't you?" Tom said to her.

"Mmmhmm," she replied, unable to speak.

Cassy could feel these black men getting more aggressive with each yes that passed through her lips. The more aggressive they became, the more she wanted to keep saying it.

Cassy wondered why I wasn't stopping these men from touching her right there in a public pool. She wondered how much more she could take. Her body was telling her to let them keep going, but her mind was telling her to stop this before it got out of hand. Oh God, their hands feel so good, Cassy thought to herself.

Tom brushed his fingers across Cassy's thong covered clit, making her audibly moan and involuntarily push her hips back toward him. Shawn's hands were pushing further and further under her body. She felt them come into contact with her hard nipples. Her body was on fire, and her breathing was coming in quick gasps.

Tom slid his fingers under Cassy's thong and ran them up and down her labia as Shawn pinched her nipples. She felt a need that she never experienced before. She wanted these men to take her. Tom's fingers pressed against her folds, and right as they started to make entry, she looked up at me with desperation in her eyes.

The look in her eyes told me she didn't want me to stop them. She was desperate to cum under their strong hands. Tom looked up and saw us looking at each other.

"That's your husband, ain't it?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Cassy mewed.

"He like to watch?" Tom asked.

"Mmmhmm," she moaned, nodding her head.

"He can watch me finger your pussy while my homeboy works your white titties," he whispered with his lips touching her ear as he shoved his middle finger inside her.

"Oh you are so fucking wet aren't you?" He said, smiling. "Do you like that?"

"God yes." she bit her lip. Her orgasm was building as he bent his middle finger deeper into her. His index finger rubbed her button.

"Fuuuuck!" Cassy gasped.

"You ever had a black cock in this tight pussy?" Tom asked.

"No," Cassy cried. "I've never dated any nig..."

"You were about to say nigger." Tom said. "It's on now!"

"You want to be my white slut?" He asked.

"Oh God yeah," she groaned.

You wanna come up to my room and fuck me and my boys?" Tom asked.

"Oh God yes," Cassy moaned.

"All of them?" Tom asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to get gang fucked by a bunch of niggers?" Tom asked again.

She just moaned.

"Say it. Look at me and kiss me if you want it," Tom told her forcefully.

She turned her head, not daring to move so his fingers wouldn't stop. She was so close. She didn't look at him though. She looked at Shawn who was rubbing his huge cock through his suit.

"Yes. I want to be a slut for all your nigger friends," Cassy practically yelled.

He stuck both fingers in her, and she came all over him, gushing fluids on the chair below. I thought he was going to rip her bikini as he pulled it aside to finger her even harder.

"You are going to be a good little slut alllll weekend aren't you?" Tom asked.

"Uh huh" she could barely talk.

He was really fingering her now. He pulled them out and put them up by her mouth to lick.

"Ready to go up to the room?" Tom asked. "You can even bring your hubby so he can watch. But we want you to ourselves for the first ten minutes."

"Uh huh." she replied as she licked her juices off him.

Tom pulled my blonde wife back by her ponytail and kissed her deeply, exposing her bobbing breasts to my stare. Her nipples looked as hard as diamonds. Tom's body looked enormous compared to my small wife. He gave her his room number and told her she had 20 minutes as he walked away.

Cassy had to gather herself before she could stand on her wobbly legs. I walked over to help her up.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked as I grabbed her cold sweaty palm.

"Why are you asking me?" Cassy asked rhetorically as she started walking toward the hotel. "You are the only person who can stop this. Right now, I'm going to shower and put on my best lingerie, heels and dress."

"Are you going to fuck them?" I asked.

"That's what's going to happen if you don't stop this," she said. "You saw what they just did to me at the pool. Imagine what they'll do to me if you let me go to their room. Is that what you want? They are going to gang fuck me."

Cassy quickly disrobed and jumped in the shower. I sat on the bed and thought about the ramifications of what she just said. I had a feeling she was bluffing to tease me. I didn't really think she'd go through with it.

I watched my wife showering, and she was running a razor over her bald pussy as she faced me. It seemed like she was trying to show me what she was doing for them. The sight of it made my shorts tighten even more.

The shower water shut off a few seconds later, and Cassy hurriedly dried herself as she selected her expensive La Perla bra and panties set. She grabbed a couple more sets of her expensive lingerie and a tiny dress and placed them in her travel suitcase. She then grabbed her black dildo and tossed it in as well as she smiled teasingly.

"Why are you taking all the extra clothes and the dildo?" I asked.

"I may want to model it for them," she grinned. "They'll fuck me harder if I dress up for them. Then they can fuck me with this while their cocks recover."

I gasped at her words.