Cassy's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly applied her makeup and styled her hair. I never saw her get ready this fast. I watched as she pulled on a tiny black dress that showed her sexy bra through the thin black material. She then strapped her highest black heels on.

"You can stop me right now if you don't want this to happen," Cassy said.

"I guess you're going to get gang fucked today," I said to see how she'd react.

I saw fear in her eyes when my words sunk into her brain, followed by a shiver.

"No, I'm going to fuck the gang," she said, pushing back. She was winning the game.

"They want me there ten minutes before you arrive," Cassy said. "Are you going to wait that long?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see," I said, teasing her. "Maybe I won't show up at all, and they'll have you to themselves to do what they want." Her body quivered again.

Cassy grabbed her bag full of toys, clothes, and makeup bag in it as she started for the door.

"Are you sure?" Cassy said, looking vulnerable.

"I'm sure," I said.

I went to kiss her, but she put her finger up to my lips, stopping me and said, "The next time you kiss these lips, they'll have been around at least two big black cocks."

I shivered this time. I was incredibly shaken as she walked out the door. I felt slight dread, but an even bigger sense of overwhelming arousal as the door closed behind her. My virgin wife was submitting herself to two black men.

Cassy walked down the hallway with her heart beating out of her chest. She was waiting for her phone to ring or to see me running down the hallway to stop her. Neither occured. She stepped in the elevator and pushed the button for their floor.

The elevator rose as slow as she'd ever felt. Time was going is slow motion as her body shivered in both fear and sexual desire for the forbidden fruit of the large black men. Her racist upbringing taught her that everything she was about to do was wrong, but everything in her body and mind was telling her this was absolutely right.

The elevator dinged at their floor, and Cassy took a deep breath and stepped through the opening doors. Tom and Shawn were standing in the lobby waiting for my hot blonde wife.

Tom pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back as he cupped her ass in his hands.

"We're going to fuck your tight body in every hole tonight, Cassy," Tom told her. "You better be ready for our nigga dicks."

They led her to their room. What she didn't realize was the room number they told her earlier wasn't the one they entered now. Cassy was surprised when no one was in the room waiting for her.

"We wanted you all to ourselves, at least for now," Tom told her. "Call your white boy husband. I want him to hear this shit. Just put the phone on the bed so he can listen."

Cassy dialed my number and left it on speaker, tossing it on the bed. She heard me answer, but they told her not to talk to me. They sat down on the little couch and had her stand in front of them.

"Are you our little slut?" Tom asked. Cassy nodded.

"No, bitch," Tom told her. "You need to answer me so your white boy can hear."

"Yes, I'm your slut," Cassy said. I could hear the fear in her voice.

"How can an innocent looking white bitch be down for this?" Tom asked. He was obviously the alpha male and in charge of what was happening.

Cassy told him about our game and how she was not allowed to say no. She told them that only I could stop them at any point in the game.

"So, you can't say no?" Shawn asked as he walked up close behind her. She shook her head.

"Say it," Tom told her.

"I can't tell you no," she said.

"Take that dress off. Slowly," Tom ordered.

Cassy did as they told her and stripped off her dress. It fell to the floor, leaving her in just her black lace bra, thong, and heels. Her body quivered as their eyes devoured her. Both men looked at her with hungry eyes as they took in her beauty that was unmatched in their experience. Tom licked his lips wantonly.

"Kiss me like you mean it," Tom whispered. "But I want you to ask permission for anything you're about to do so Bobby can hear it."

"Tom, will you kiss me?" Cassy asked him sexily.

Tom towered over her. His huge hands almost picked her up as he kissed her while his hand went down the back of her panties. She felt his finger slide in her now soaking wet pussy from behind. He pushed so hard into her that he almost picked her up as he pulled her into him.

Cassy almost lost her balance in her high heels. She felt his hard cock pressing into her belly. It felt like a large flashlight, almost too big to believe it was actually a cock. She moaned at the realization that his cock would soon be inside her. She felt her body letting go completely and was ready to submit to the strong man in front of her.

The kiss overwhelmed her. His large lips felt so strong and masculine. Everything about him felt so powerful and strong. She felt completely naughty for the first time in her life, and she was beginning to like the feeling. Her night was only beginning.

"You mind if we take Viagra? We want to be able to fuck you for hours." Tom asked.

"Of course," Cassy replied.

Shawn discreetly turned down the volume on Cassy's phone so she couldn't hear anything I said. Tom stopped kissing her suddenly.

"Take our pants off," Tom said. "Slowly."

I listened on my earbuds as I walked towards their room. It was the longest ten minutes of my life. I knew things had not yet progressed too far, and I wanted to be there in case Cassy needed me to stop the game.

I knocked on room 1823. I heard someone on the other side of the door, and then the latch was opened. I was surprised to see a middle aged white man answer the door with a confused look on his face that matched my own. I realized at that moment, I had been duped. I had no idea where my wife was.

At that moment both Tom and Shawn stood up and put my clueless wife on her knees in front of them.

They looked down at her and Tom asked, "Are you ready to get truly fucked?" She nodded again.

Anger flashed across Tom's eyes as he said, "Tell me!"

"Yes, I'm ready to get truly fucked," Cassy said as she trembled in both fear and sexual desire mixed into one. Desire was winning the game.

"Ever fuck a black cock?" Shawn asked.

"No."

"Are you wanting to?" Tom asked.

"God, yes," she gasped.

"Well, are you ready to see them?" Tom asked.

"Yes, please," she replied in a submissive voice.

I listened to this exchange as I paced up and down the hall. For the first time in my life, I felt completely out of control. Even in Jujitsu when getting choked out, you still have some semblance of control because you can tap out. I had no ability to do that for her now. I called Cassy's name into the phone and immediately knew the volume was down, and she couldn't hear me.

Cassy had seen some of Shawn's huge cock at the pool, and her mouth was salivating to see it again. She pulled Shawn's pants down as inch after inch of his thick cock was revealed to her eyes. Her eyes widened in awe as she licked her lips in lust at the ten inch cock in front of her. Both men laughed at her response to her first black cock.

"You haven't seen nothing yet," Tom told her.

My wife shuffled over to him and did the same thing with him. As she slowly tugged Tom's pants down, she realized his cock was even thicker than Shawns. Her pupils dilated and her pussy moistened at the sight of it. She pulled his waistband further down, freeing it from the confinement of his pants. As the huge jet black cock was freed, it popped up and hit her in the chin with an audible pop as her teeth were knocked closed by the shower weight of it. It was close to eleven inches long and about as thick as a Coke can. The precum dripping from the tip snapped her back to the reality of what was happening. She was there for one thing, and it was about to happen.

"You like that, slut?" Tom asked.

"Uh huh," she replied, unable to form words as she unsuccessfully tried to wrap her hand around it.

The sparkling diamond of her wedding ring on her white hand as she tried to hold his black cock sent shivers down her spine. Tom knocked Cassy's hand away. They really wanted to make her work for this.

"Tell us that you are ours." Tom told her.

"I'll do whatever you want," Cassy told him.

"Go tell him," as he pointed at the phone and sat on the couch. "Tell him you're going to suck our cocks now. Seems like he decided not to show so we can have you to ourselves.*

She went over to the bed and picked up the phone. Still in her thong, bra, and heels.

"Baby, this is happening," I heard my wife say with desire in her voice. "I'm going to suck their big nigger cocks and be a little white slut for them. Stop me now if you want."

"You don't have to do this," I yelled. "Stop. You win. Please stop. I don't know what room you are in."

She heard nothing.

"Ok, I'll take your silence as a yes,'' I heard my wife say.

"Bitch, you just called called us niggers again?!" Tom yelled. "We gonna fuck you up."

She dropped to her knees bringing the phone with her and crawled over to gigantic black men who looked at her with unbridled lust. Nothing would be held back now. She was theirs. My blonde wife was on her knees, crawling over to two incredibly mean looking giant black men who just heard her use the n word. Which turns out they would make her say a lot that night.

"You like what you see?" Shawn asked as their cocks bobbed in front of her. She was drunk on looking at their cocks, imagining what was in store for her.

"Say it, bitch, Shawn said.

"Oh my god I love them," Cassy admitted.

Hearing her words, I realized there would be no calls for help and no way to find her in an endless hallway of doors. My cock was throbbing as her decadent words hit my heart and soul. I returned to our room defeated, yet turned on beyond belief.

They were holding the phone now. Cassy crawled between them and put a hand around each one. She couldn't close her hand around either. But Tom, holy shit, she thought.

"You get to choose who is going to fuck each hole first," Tom said.

"I'll pick..." she started.

"Oh no," Tom interrupted. "You get to pick one of us. And with just your mouth you have 15 minutes to finish whoever you pick. If you do, you get to pick the hole that cock goes in first. If you don't, the other guy gets to pick which hole he's going to fuck."

She picked Shawn. As big as he was, there was no way she could get Tom down her throat (she thought). She knelt between Shawn's legs as he said "go" and started the alarm.

My wife kissed his cock as submissively as she could. She licked every inch of him and then wrapped her lips around the top and started to lower her head down. She looked into his eyes the whole time.

"Damn Bobby, your white wife's lips feel good on my big black cock," Shawn bragged. "Her mouth is stuffed with my big dick."

Shawn put the phone by her mouth so I could hear the slurping and moaning. He announced every 5 minutes how long she had. After 5 she really started to suck. She tried to find the rhythm that she knew guys have. Did he like it fast and hard? Slow and deep? She tried everything. Tom counted down one minute left. She looked over, and he was grinning. She was panicking. She didn't want to lose. She took him so deep down her throat she was kicking her feet and had tears coming down her eyes.

"Times up," Tom smiled.

"This nigger gonna fuck the shit out of that white ass," Tom said.

"Oh but first she is gonna finish what she started here with that cunt," Shawn told her. "I bet it's tight as hell. You ready white slut? Ready to feel this cock in your white pussy?"

Tom reached down and stuck his giant finger in her from behind, and his thumb went to her ass and slipped in.

"Oh yeah. This is gonna be fun," Tom said, ripping her thong off in one easy tug.

Shawn pulled Cassy up and said into the phone, "She's gonna ride me and beg me to let her cum now."

So she hovered over his cock, and he made her ask, "Shawn can I please fucking take you in me?"

Tom sat on the bed behind them, watching the scene play out

Cassy was trying to remember things because she knew I would want to hear it all from her. But she will never forget lowering herself on her first black cock. He held her up with just the tip touching her pussy for what seemed like an eternity. With her in her high heels, her full weight was supported by his giant hands on her thighs. His hands were so big, they looked like they could wrap all the way around them.

"Tell me what you want, slut," Shawn said, making her beg for it.

"Please please please. Please lower me," Cassy pleaded.

Her thighs were burning. She would have given anything to relieve them at that moment. Her pussy was soaked and ready to take the giant black spear beneath her. She needed this. Her body was on fire, and the only thing that would put it out was a big black cock.

Slowly he lowered my quivering wife, totally in control. Inch by inch, he took his time lowering her. He was savoring her as much as she was him. Stretching her. She could feel every vein. Every ridge. She never felt so full. She moaned loudly at the pure pleasure running through her body.

Finally, she reached his base and was all the way down. She felt her thighs on his, and his hands went behind his head, and he told her to take over.

"Go sloooow," Shawn said.

She started grinding on him while holding it as deep as she could. She rolled her hips in circles as her clit pressed against his groin. The feeling of being so full and the stimulation to her clit was too much and she came immediately, moaning as she leaned down and kissed him. Shawn held the phone up, and she knew I heard her cum.

"Baby, his black cock feels so good inside me," Cassy said as she ground her hips on him some more. "He's so deep, and so thick. He made me cum on him. I needed this, baby. I'm going to fuck him hard."

I came as I stroked myself to her words.

In her lust, she completely forgot all about Tom. She felt his movements behind her and was reminded of his presence.

Shawn asked on the phone, "Your bitch ever take two before?"

Cassy snapped out of her post orgasmic bliss at his words. She looked over her shoulder and saw Tom with a bottle of lube stroking his menacing cock that had to be thicker than her arm.

Shawn put the phone to her ear and said, "You better beg."

"Be gentle," Cassy pleaded. "I've never done anal before. Please be gentle."

"Oh I will be," Tom laughed. "At first."

Shawn grabbed my wife's wrists and Tom squirted some lube in her crack. He rimmed her with his thumb before pushing it all the way in her ass while she was embedded on his friend's cock. His thumb felt huge inside her ass, and she was not sure if she'd be able to take anything bigger, especially as big as Tom's cock.

Then he took his thumb out and started to push his horse dick up to her ass. She tried to squirm, but between Shawn holding her wrists and Tom holding her hips, she was stuck. Tom slowly applied pressure as her asshole eventually yielded to him. She groaned loudly into the phone as she was anally penetrated by her first cock. A black cock.

Tom whispered in her ear, "Who's ass is this?"

"Yourrrrrrs!" Cassy almost screamed as he pushed in further.

She couldn't believe she was doing this. A girlfriend had told her she was double penetrated, and it was the most incredible orgasm she ever had. She was so right. The feeling of his cock pushing into her ass while she was also embedded on another big cock was too much for her. She could barely breathe.

She kept mumbling, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" over and over.

"Look at me, and don't close your eyes," Shawn said as he looked up at her as his friend's cock pushed into her ass.

Once Tom was fully inside my wife, both just sat there not moving. Cassy was completely filled up and trembling from the biggest orgasm she could have ever imagined.

Without being prompted, she started moving her hips. She was ready to fuck them both. Tom let go of her hips, and she started pushing back on him, grinding on Shawn while they just stayed still. They let her fuck them for a while like this as she came once again.

"You ready to find out how niggers fuck white sluts like you?" Tom whispered in her ear

"God yes," my wife begged. "Please!"

"Say it," he yelled.

"Please show me how niggers fuck white sluts like me!" she moaned.

The men took over and got into a hard rhythm. They were really fucking her now. Tom would push into her ass while Shawn would pull back. They were pushing into her so deep, so hard, and in perfect sync. She felt like she was having one orgasm after another. The noises coming through the phone didn't even sound human. This was animalistic, raw, adulterous sex, and she was loving it.

Listening to her, my cock never shrank. I stayed hard as I visualized what was happening. My ultimate fantasy had come true, and Cassy was loving every minute of it.

"It's time man," Shawn said.

Tom pulled out of Cassy's ass, making her groan at the sudden empty sensation. She whimpered, missing him inside her.

He pulled Cassy by her long blonde hair off of Shawn and laid her on the bed. He lifted her heels onto his shoulders, and this time he looked her in the eyes as he entered her ass again. Shawn kneeled over Cassy's face and she stuck her tongue out thinking he wanted her to suck it.

The sight of my beautiful blonde wife taking his friend's giant black cock while opening her mouth for his dick was too much for him. He started shooting loads of his hot cum all over her face, mouth, and hair. Tom laughed and kept fucking her ass even harder.

"That's right slut, lick me clean," Shawn said as Cassy licked the cum off his cock and sucked him into her mouth to get every last drop.

Tom looked down at the beautiful white woman below him. She was no common slut. She looked like the type of woman that would scoff at his advances on the streets. She was less than half his age and embodied beauty, yet here she was, having orgasms on his big black cock.

Cassy looked up into Tom's eyes as she stroked his friend's dick. Her eyes were glazed over in lust and she had a cum face expression on her lips.

"I love your big black dick," Cassy moaned. "Fuck my ass. It's yours!"

Her own decadence set her orgasm off as she reached down and stroked her clit. She squirted as her asshole spasmed around Tom's huge black cock. It didn't take Tom long after that.

"You look so fucking hot with your face coated in white cum," Tom grunted. Shawn's cum was dripping into her mouth, her glazed eyes, her hair, and her chin.

Shawn pulled the phone out and put it by her so she could tell Bobby how much she loved getting fucked in the ass.

"Oh baby, I never knew how good this would feel," Cassy moaned. "Your wife is getting fucked up the ass by big nigger dick!

That set Tom over the edge, and he pulled out and shot all over her. The first blast hit her right on her face. The second one hit her bra and then continued down her stomach. The last one landed on her very bald pussy.

Tom looked down and stroked the last of his cum out of him as he admired my shuddering wife, covered in cum. Her pussy looked perfect even after the fucking she just received. Her body was so small, it was hard to believe she was able to take both of them inside her. He'd never bagged a woman so beautiful.

Cassy laid there trying to catch her breath. She finally sat up and tried to find her feet as her legs wobbled below her. She gathered her ruined thong and picked up her dress.

"Wait, you want to keep going right?" Tom asked, thinking she was leaving.

"Oh yeah," she replied. "I knew what you meant when you asked about Viagra. I am just going to go clean up and put some fresh lingerie on for you."