Cassy's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, fuck me like I need it," Cassy moaned as he leaned down and kissed her deeply, burying himself to the root.

Tom looked down at the beautiful woman below him. She was truly a beautiful creature. Her blonde hair was splayed out on the bed below her. She was billing her lower lip as her eyes glazed over. This woman was the best fuck he'd ever had. She was beautiful in every way.

Tom picked up his pace as he watched his huge black cock push in and out of the most beautiful pink pussy he'd ever seen. Her lips opened to accept his cock with each thrust. Her labia pulled out with his cock each time he retreated from her. It looked like they were trying to pull him back in with a soft wet hug.

"Get these panties off," Tom said as he ripped them off her body. He did the same to her bra, leaving her in just her garter, stockings, and heels.

"Yes, fuck me like only a black man can," Cassy yelled.

Tom pushed up under her knees and spread her legs lewdly as he hammered into her with all of his strength. She reached up and caressed his strong chest as he gave her the fucking her body so desperately craved. She came hard as her body shivered through a never ending orgasm. They lasted for about twenty more minutes, and Tom pulled out, and Cassy swallowed his thick load.

Shawn walked up and took Tom's place on the bed. He pushed Cassy to her knees and had him suck his cock to get him ready for her. Shawn pulled her up and had her get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. He pushed her face down on the mattress and mounted her from behind.

"Oh baby, you have to let me keep doing this," Cassy said into the phone. "They're all fucking me sooooo goood!"

She reached under her and stroked her clit as Shawn slammed into her from behind. He reached forward and caressed her tits as he railed her for the next twenty minutes. He pushed her through two more orgasms as he had his way with her on the bed. She was enjoying this more than the threesomes as she benefited from the full attention of each man. Shawn neared his climax, and Cassy could feel him swelling inside her.

"I want you to cum," Cassy moaned. "Cum inside me, please!" Shawn's body tensed, and he pushed as deep as he could go as he came inside my wife.

Cassy completely forgot about Dwayne as she slumped over on the bed. She suddenly felt his hands caressing her body softly as she lay motionless with her eyes closed. She looked up to see him staring down at her. He had desire in his eyes. Although she wasn't attracted to him in a normal sense, the wantonness of his stare drew her in as he leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Cassy spread her legs for him as their mouths explored each other in the most passionate kiss of the night. Her body trembled as his lips brought renewed anticipation into her well used body. The way he was kissing her was so gentle. It felt like real affection that is normally shared between two lovers. It set her ablaze.

Dwayne brought his huge cock up to her opening and slowly entered my wife. His hips barely moved as she enjoyed the neverending kiss they both shared. He fucked her slowly, very slowly as they explored each other's bodies with their mouths and hands. She wrapped her legs around his huge torso and pulled him tight into her. They were making love.

After about ten minutes, Dwayne looked down at her and said, "I want you to take your ass."

She flipped over and he did just that. Her body writhed in pleasure as he pummeled her with his huge dark cock. This time, he fucked her much faster as his desperation took over. She came hard on his thick cock inside her bowels. Her pulsating orgasm pushed him over the edge, and he came inside the most beautiful woman he ever met. They both collapsed on top of each other as she came down from the best night of sex she ever had.

They must have laid there silently for ten minutes before one of them stirred. She rose and went to the restroom to clean herself up before finding an intact pair of panties and a dress to wear back to our hotel room. The three men took turns saying goodbye and kissed her as she left, carrying the remnants of her night of passion.

A few minutes later, I opened the door to the most beautiful woman I ever knew. Her hair was a mess, and her makeup was destroyed, but she still looked like the woman I loved.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

Her lips turned up in a smile, and she hugged me and kissed my lips. She felt my hard cock pressing against her and led me to the shower. We undressed, and I could smell the strong odor of sex on her body. We stepped under the flowing water and watched it all wash away as the two of us embraced again as husband and wife again.

We finished our long shower and laid on the bed as she told me all of the intimate details about her night. She gave me a blowjob and stroked my cock as she told me everything she felt. She kept me on edge for about an hour as she detailed the best sex of her life.

As I was about to cum, she looked up and asked, "Can we meet with them tomorrow?" I lost it.

The end...