Cassy's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You brought more?" Tom asked.

"Well I was afraid I might not have any to wear back, and I wanted to surprise my guy," she said, hoping I could hear her.

Tom took the phone out of her hand and held it up to his ear saying, "Don't wait up. She's ours for a while."

Then he told her to go get changed and asked what she brought. She showed him her lingerie, heels, and a skin tight little black dress that she often wore out.

"Well, when we get done in that lingerie we might have to take you to the club," Tom said. "You good with that?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

She went to the bathroom and cleaned up as best as she could. Her thighs were still feeling sore and wobbly from squatting over Shawn. She bent at the waist and stretched her legs, not realizing she was being watched. She turned around and saw Tom. His cock was sticking out like a giant black spear.

"You liked this didn't you?" Tom teased.

"God yes," Cassy groaned.

"Show me how much," Tom told her as he held up his dick for her. "I still have some leaking out."

She sank to her knees in front of him and sucked on the tip, tasting him. Tasting his cum and feeling his hard cock on her lips set her body ablaze. She wanted to please him in every way.

He grabbed her head and made her look up at him saying, "Now it's time for a proper blowjob. Just you and me."

He pulled her head into his incredibly slimy crotch. At this point, my wife was fully into it. Any pretenses of inhibition were gone. She would have done just about anything they requested. She was on her knees worshipping the most amazing cock she'd ever seen, and one that had fucked her ass for the first time. She was completely his. She wanted to surrender. Everything.

My wife moaned loudly as she was overwhelmed with lust for him. She put a towel on the floor and gave him the best blowjob of his life. She took more and more of his cock into her throat until only a couple inches remained.

"Damn girl, you can really suck a duck," Tom moaned. "Nobody's been able to do that."

His words encouraged her further, and she felt her pussy tremble. She stroked his balls with her fingers as she throated his huge cock. After several minutes, she could feel his balls tighten in her small hand.

Cassy reached up with her left hand and caressed his giant chest muscles. The sight of her white hand and her shiny wedding ring on his black skin reminded her of the carnal nature of what she was doing. If her racist dad could see her now. She sucked him even harder as she moaned into him. His cock pulsed and shot into her mouth. Blast after blast shot into her hungry mouth, and she savored all of it, enjoying the taste.

Tom stroked her hair, saying, "Go clean up. We have a lot more fun ahead of us."

"Are we staying in or going out?" Cassy asked.

"Be ready for either," Tom told her. "I like what you have in your bag."

She took a nice hot shower and washed the now half dried cum out of her hair. Once she was finished, she wrapped herself in a towel and entered the room with the two men.

"Wow, I would love to see you without that towel," Shawn said.

She lifted her hands over her head and dropped it saying, "Well, your wish is my command."

They admired her nude body in all of its glory. Freshly out of the shower, she had a natural glow about her. It didn't hurt that she was reeling from the high of having several orgasms with these two huge men. She'd never felt so alive, yet so vulnerable.

"Well, now I'm going to wish you onto the bed and give me the blowjob you gave to my boy in the bathroom," Shawn said.

So she went to the bed, stark naked and got on her knees saying, "Like this?"

"Oh yeah," Shawn said. "Now show me those skills."

He walked to her, took his amazing cock out, and started feeding her his dark dark monster. She sucked him like it was her job to service him.

Tom moved into position behind her, grabbed her hips, and said, "I have one more hole to go."

Tom put the tip of his huge phallus up against her pussy. He slowly started to push, pressing her throat even more on Shawn's cock. Inch by inch of his thick cock entered her as she was spit roasted for the very first time.

She was deep throating one giant black cock, and another even bigger one was buried in her pussy. She felt like his huge cock was going to push through her stomach. It was hitting all of the right spots inside her and her body convulsed in an earth shattering orgasm as she moaned into Shawn's cock.

Before she could finish cumming, Tom grabbed her hips and fucked her so so slow and deep. She could feel all of his cock stretching her to new levels. Her nerve endings were firing as she enjoyed the fucking he was giving her. She was built for a big black cock. She couldn't get enough.

"God, so good," Cassy moaned as she looked back at him. "Fuck me Tom. Take my white pussy. It's yours!"

Her words and the convulsions of her pussy around him set him off. She felt him tighten up. He grunted and just started cumming inside her. She loved the feeling of his cum shooting into her womb, deeper than anyone before. The stimulation pushed her over the edge and she came hard on his thick black cock. She moaned into Shawn's cock.

"It's all yours," Tom said as he pulled out of her and climbed out of the bed.

Shawn grabbed Cassy's face and made her look up at him saying, "Two down. Now I want the last one. Beg me for it. Make me believe you want it."

"Nnnmmm nmmm, I want you to, nmm nmm, fuck, nmm nmm, my ass," Cassy said as she sucked him even harder. "Please fuck my ass, but be gentle."

She did want it, and she wanted it bad. She was theirs and wasn't saying no to anything at that point. Shawn flipped her over and bent her nude body over the bed. Tom was smiling and told him how much he was going to love her ass.

Then she felt Shawn's hands on her hips and he flipped her over again saying, "I want to look you in the eyes. You better not close them."

He was standing next to the bed as he pulled her legs apart and lifted her hips. She felt his lubricated head pushing against her ass until it gave way. She gasped loudly and gripped the sheets in her hands as he held onto her feet and started pushing in. Sloooowly. So slooowly. Until she felt his stomach against her wide open pussy. She started fingering herself while he fucked her ass and she came almost immediately.

Shawn stared down at my quivering wife and her pretty pink pussy. It was spread wide as his thick cock split her anal cavity below it. Everything about this woman was absolutely perfect. Her eagerness to fuck them just added to her sex appeal. She was loving the fucking she was getting as much as he was.

"Fuck my white ass with your big black cock," Cassy moaned.

Shawn picked up his pace, and he knew he wouldn't last long. Cassy was stroking her clit again building toward yet another orgasm as he fucked her ass hard. She could feel his cock expanding as he came inside her ass. He pulled out and shot several more blasts across her body, covering her with his white cum. She slid off the bed and took his cock in her mouth as she milked him completely dry.

Cassy took another shower and got ready to go to the club. She put her skin tight black dress over her lingerie. She completed her outfit with her black strappy Christian Louboutin heels.

"Text your man and tell him we'll be at the club if he wants to come down and watch," Tom told her. "But you're not allowed to talk to him until we're done with you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Cassy replied with a sexy smile. "And I'm not done with you either."

I received Cassy's text with directions to the club. She texted me a picture of her wearing a necklace they had given her that said, "Black Cock Slut." I was looking forward to seeing her, even from a distance. The separation was killing me with anticipation. I wanted to see her with these men.

I arrived at the club, and quickly found Cassy. She was the only white woman amongst a group of about ten black men. She was still wearing the necklace they gave her, and she looked like she was playing the part. She was in the lap of an unknown black man as they made out passionately in front of everyone.

I took a seat at the bar facing them and ordered a whiskey to calm my nerves. I couldn't believe how decadent my wife was acting in a crowded Miami nightclub. It was fucking hot. She didn't notice me until several minutes later when she was pulled into another man's lap facing outward this time. I later learned that his name was Dwayne, and he was the least attractive of the bunch. He had dreads going down the middle of his back, a missing tooth, and lots of tattoos. He looked like he'd done time in prison.

Cassy saw my hungry gaze and knew I liked what I was seeing. She tried to get up, but he pulled her back to him. She looked uncomfortable as Dwayne had his way with her. The fact that she was squirming in his lap while trying to get away, turned me on even more. She needed to be punished for being so naughty tonight.

She saw the look in my eyes and knew what I was thinking. Dwayne's black hands came up and caressed her firm round breasts. One slid down as he pushed her legs apart, giving him complete access to her moist pussy. He pushed her thong aside and shoved his big black finger inside her. He worked her as she stared back at me before raising his wet finger up to her mouth, pressing it to her lips. She sucked it like a cock as she stared into my lust filled eyes. She was a true big black cock slut now. I was enthralled.

Cassy fixed her thong and flattened out her dress as she stood and pulled two of the men to the dance floor. I watched as she put "Dirty Dancing" to shame. She ground her ass and crotch against both men as they danced, kissing each one of them wildly as she moved around the dance floor. Her whole presence exuded raw sexuality.

She made her way around the group for the next two hours. I was seriously concerned they'd fuck her right there in the club. She was on fire, and I wasn't sure if she'd stop them if they tried.

"You want to take this party back to the hotel?" Tom asked Cassy as she sat in his lap.

"You want me to get gang fucked by all your black friends?" Cassy asked as she ground her ass on his huge bulge. "The only problem with that is you'd get less time in this tight white ass. If you take me back now, I'll give you both the best fucking of your lives."

"Let's go," Tom said.

I watched as Tom and Shawn said their goodbyes. Cassy looked at me and held her hand to her ear and mouthed that she'd call me.

I made my way back to the hotel and waited for my phone call. A few minutes later a video call came on. Tom's image filled the screen.

"Hey white boy," Tom said. "You ready to see how good of a black cock slut your white wife is?" I nodded.

He turned the phone toward my wife. She was wearing only her black lace lingerie set and her heels. She was laying on her back with her legs spread wide with her panties pulled to the side. Shawn was holding her black vibrator and was sinking it into her. She reached down and stroked her clit as Shawn fucked her with it.

"Did you use this at home hoping you'd get a real black dick inside you?" Shawn asked.

"Oh God yeah," Cassy moaned.

"Tell us how much you love big black cocks," Tom told her.

"Oh God I love them," she groaned. "Baby, they're gonna let me fuck them, suck them, and swallow their cum. Your wife's gonna get fucked by both of them at the same time. I'm a slave to their nigger cock."

"Get off that fake ass dick and get a real one, slut," Tom told her.

"Oh God yeah," she practically jumped as Shawn removed her toy and got on the bed on all fours facing the camera.

Look at the camera so your hubby can see your face as you take a real black cock. I watched as Shawn lined himself up behind my wife. I could see his huge cock above her before he dropped down to line up with her pussy. I couldn't believe she was able to take hit in her ass. It looked huge.

Her eyes were glazed with lust as she stared at the camera, knowing I was watching her. Her eyes widened as his cock pressed against her.

"Tell hubby how this feels," Tom told her.

He pressed his cock into her. Her pupils dilated and she bit her lip as pleasure coursed through her body. She loved having him inside her. He pushed deeper and deeper very slowly as she moaned in erotic bliss.

"So good, baby," Cassy moaned. "Your wife is letting a black man take her. I'll do anything they want. Please let me do this a lot more!"

I came again as I watched her say these words.

Shawn's cock pulled out in slow motion and then pushed back in. He gradually picked up the pace as I watched Cassy's eyes roll back in her head. Just when he was fucking her hard, he suddenly pulled out.

"Uhhh, no!" Cassy suddenly pleaded as she felt empty inside. "Please put it back in. Please fuck me. I need you inside me!"

"Go on. Say it again!" Tom said as he put the camera in her face

"Oh my God, baby!" Cassy begged. "I want these nigger cocks in me so bad."

Shawn laid down on the bed, and Cassy mounted him immediately, sinking down on his giant black spear with a sigh of relief.

"You needed that black cock, didn't you?" Shawn asked.

"Oh my God, yes!" Cassy said as she ground her hips on him.

She forgot about the camera as she enjoyed being filled again. She leaned down and kissed Shawn deeply. I could see their tongues exploring each other. Somehow, this seemed more intimate than the dick inside her. She didn't want this night to end. It was only getting started.

Tom walked around the bed and filmed Cassy's ass gyrating on Shawn's cock. He squeezed some lube into his hand and he reached out to rub her asshole with his thumb. He slid it into her, making her moan as she ground her hips even more.

He removed his thumb and planned down with the camera to the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I couldn't believe where he was about to put it as he pressed it against her tight anal opening. He pushed forward until the head popped in. Cassy let out a guttural moan as he slid more and more of his cock into her until he was completely inside.

Tom put the camera in Cassy's face. She was completely lost in ecstasy. Her eyes were glazed over in a thousand yard stare as she panted and moaned while the two men fucked her.

Tom leaned down to Cassy's ear and whispered, "You ready to show your husband how niggers fuck you?"

"Oh God, yes," Cassy cried.

"You know you gotta say it," Tom told her

"Baby, watch how these niggers fuck your white slutty wife!" Cassy said sexily.

Tom placed the camera on the side of the bed to capture both of them fucking her.

They suddenly picked up speed as I watched my tiny wife sandwiched between the two black giants. Tom was probably six-six and 275 pounds, and Shawn was just barely smaller than that. Seeing these two black men fucking my tiny wife was the most erotic thing I ever saw. The sounds coming out of her mouth didn't even sound human as their bodies mated together. The slapping sounds filled my ears as they both slammed into her.

"That's it!" Tom grunted. "Take that black did like you need it. Show your husband how good black cock feels in your white ass!"

"Shut up and fuck me!" Cassy said, taunting him to fuck her harder.

Her words spurred him on. He grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head back as he slammed his horse cock into her ass even harder. His ass was a blur as he assaulted my wife's ass. He was making her pay for her words. She was loving it.

"Who's ass is this, slut?" Tom said as he pulled her back and kissed her lips.

"Oh fuck, it's yours," Cassy cried as her body came. "My ass is yours!"

A knock was heard over the camera, but Cassy didn't hear it while she was convulsing around her two black giants. Tom did hear it though and pulled his cock out of her, leaving her gaping. She begged him to put it back in. Tom walked out of camera view, and returned seconds later while she was locked in a kiss with Shawn.

Tom lined himself back up with her and asked, "You want us to make you airtight?"

"Yes, do whatever you want to me," Cassy begged, not realizing what he meant. "Just fuck me, you black bastard."

Tom pushed his huge cock back inside her as her body pushed back to take him in. Her eyes were closed as she rode the huge cocks. Her mouth was open and she was moaning loudly with each thrust.

Suddenly another very dark black man entered the camera view nude. It was Dwayne from the club. His cock was about eleven inches long and was moving quickly to her open mouth. She felt the contact and instinctually opened her lips to take his cock inside her.

My wife moaned loudly into the new cock, and then realization hit her that another man was in the room. Her eyes opened wide and she pulled the dick from her mouth, looking up to see who it was.

She felt revulsion at the sight of the ugly black man in front of her. Of all the men she'd met tonight, he was the one she despised the most. He looked down at her with a sleazy grin as she was stuffed with his two friends' cocks

"Get your white mouth in this dick," Dwayne said as he pulled her mouth to his huge cock. "All three of us niggas are fucking you tonight."

"Mmmmmmnnnn!" Cassy groaned as she took him in her throat.

I watched the summation of all of my fantasies as my wife was stuffed with three cocks at once. God, she looked beautiful. I watched as her sexual heat was taken to another level. She was completely into fucking these men. Her body pushed back at the three cocks inside her. Her hips were rocking and her mouth was throating Dwayne's cock as deep as she could. She was a sexual goddess.

"You gotta get a piece of this white ass," Tom told Dwaye as he pulled out of her.

Cassy looked over her shoulder and begged him to put it back in. Tom moved around the bed as Dwayne switched positions. Tom put his cock in front of my wife's face and she attacked it with her mouth as Dwayne lubed his cock and pressed it against her. The ugly black man pushed into my wife's ass.

The four of them worked into a rhythm. Dwayne was already worked up from the teasing at the club and from the great blowjob she just gave him. It didn't take long for her ass to push him over the edge, and he came deep in her bowels with a loud groan.

Dwayne's cock convulsing inside her set Cassy's climax off, and she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her kegel muscles contracting on Shawn pushed him to cum deep in her pussy.

"That's right, slut," Tom groaned as he shot his cum in her mouth. "Take all our cum in your white body!"

The room was filled with the loud sounds of people mating as the four of them came together as one in such an unnatural act of pure fornication. It was dirty, and it was sexy as hell for all five of us, with me being the outside observer.

The four of them eventually separated, and Cassy left the camera view to clean herself up. The three men sat on the bed and couch laughing about how much of a hot slut my wife was.

"Once you get cleaned up, why don't you model some more of that lingerie you brought over," Tom told her.

Cassy cleaned up and then fixed her hair and makeup before selecting another lingerie set out of her bag. This one was her full set with a garter, stockings, and her stripper heels. She looked like a high class hooker, but she wasn't looking to be paid tonight. Black cock was all she wanted.

She strutted out of the bathroom, and did a sexy turn for the three men and said tauntingly, "You niggers want some of this?"

"Get your white ass over here, slut," Tom ordered. "You about to get the black dicking you deserve! Your ass is all mine for the next thirty minutes. Each of us gets you alone."

Tom had anger in his eyes that frightened her slightly, but she knew she wanted to take what was coming to her. She said the forbidden word, knowing the wrath it would invoke. She wanted just that. He grabbed her roughly and tossed her on the bed, spreading her legs. He yanked her panties to the side and pushed his hard cock into her as she stared up at him.