Castaway Mermaid Pt. 08

Story Info
Evan must decide on a new life with Kiera.
3.5k words
4.86
4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Castaway Mermaid

Chapter 10

In the middle of the night a squall rocked and buffeted the boat and Evan had to abandon the warmth of Kiera's arms to tend to the boat. During the crash of a particularly vicious wave a secret cabinet popped open, and Evan found a satellite phone inside. He had no idea what time it was, but he immediately made a call to the COO of his company (Don). He never expected the gravely voice to actually answer the phone, but he did.

While the storm raged, Evan relayed everything that had happened and found out that they had called off the search for him yesterday. Evan checked the GPS and told him the anticipated arrival time in Hawaii. He also had him start on paperwork for Kiera. She had no paperwork, but he would be applying for a fiancé visa for her. He gave him her story that she had been shipwrecked as a child and had grown up on the island that he was shipwrecked on.

Don told him that he would get to work on getting them back into the country and make sure they had a way home. After he hung up, Evan battled the sea for another hour before the storm calmed and once, he had set the autopilot again, he rejoined Kiera in bed.

When the sun rose and woke them up, Evan told Kiera about the satellite phone and the call he made to streamline their entry into Honolulu. She was glad he was handling everything because she had no idea how to do what he was doing, but she did snuggle against him and in a sexy voice whispered, "Should I wear the dress I found?"

Evan nibbled on her ear and responded, "You will definitely have every man in the area desperate to bed you, but it might help speed the immigration process." He nibbled down her throat and felt a moan against his lips, then added, "That dress will keep me ready to rip it off and make love to you."

She stretched into his lips and moaned, "That was what I wanted to hear. However, that is the only dress on the ship, so I have to wear it or nothing. Which do you want me do wear?"

She giggled but Evan really wondered if he could keep her naked and, in his bed, forever. God, he loved this incredibly sexy, passionate, and loving woman. He slapped her playfully on the ass and said, "Unfortunately, you must wear that sexy dress, but when we are alone get ready Baby, because you're mine and I'm going to show you just how sexy you are and how much I love you! So, get dressed my love."

His words sent chills down her back. He wanted her forever, loved her, and gave her the kind of loving sex she had only dreamed about. He left to guide them into Honolulu, and she dressed a sexily as she could. Her mission was to make him want her more and more each minute. She loved him so very much.

Kiera wondered what this new life on land would bring. All she really knew is that she was crazy in love with him and could never be apart from him. He seemed excited to show her everything he could in their new world, but somewhere inside her she worried what this life would bring.

She looked in the mirror and smiled. The dress looked as if it had been painted on and emphasized everything she had. Her muscular, small abs was hugged tightly in the dress showing off her tiny waist that highlighted her slim hips and muscular ass. Her breasts were practically bursting out of the dress, and she had to leave several buttons undone for her to fit in the top.

She pivoted in front of the mirror, looking at herself. Maybe it was being in love or having someone love you so much, but she felt gorgeous and beautiful. That was something she had never felt until Evan came along. She remembered al the abuse from her mother and thought maybe Evan was right, she was jealous of her beauty. Because right no she wanted to flaunt her new feelings and show everyone that she belonged to Evan.

After she came on deck, she could see the skyline of Honolulu and in the foreground, she could see a greeting party of Evan's company on the pier. She sidled up to Evan, wrapped her arm around him and whispered in his ear, "No matter what happens, I love you and want to be with you."

Evan wrapped his arm around her, pulled her tight and whispered, "Ditto, Baby. You are my life now." Then they were there.

There must have been thirty people greeting them, with at least half of them he knew. Everyone was stunned when Kiera made her appearance, but they quickly recovered. She felt all the eyes taking in her figure and with eyes bugging out, mouths agape she felt beautiful. She was so stunningly exotic and gorgeous, everyone continued to stare, but still they off-loaded and met with the immigration officials. Evan was quickly verified and went through customs, Kiera took a bit longer, but Don's legwork paid off and she was granted entry.

Within minutes they were on their way to the airport and soon on their way to Dallas. This was Kiera's first airplane flight, and she was nervous. It seemed to her that the farther away she got from the ocean the more disturbed she became. Her stomach rumbled and she felt sick to her stomach. Her head seemed fuzzy, and she had a hard time focusing. She curled into Evan and finally passed out.

When she woke again, they were on the ground, and she felt much better but flying was not something she wanted to do again. The trip to Evan's house took over an hour, they passed a concrete jungle of all kinds of buildings, and they eventually wound up in a place called the peninsula. It was an older neighborhood located on a point of land jutting into White Rock Lake. Evan's house was a large, white, two-story house and had a perfect view of the lake.

She loved the house, the view and of course Evan for bringing her here. As soon as they arrived and he had shown her the house, he left for the office to catch up on everything. This was not what she expected. She thought they would spend time together, but his business sucked him away. She spent her time exploring the house, the neighborhood, and the lake. Being a freshwater lake was different and she felt weak, not the energizing, feeling that a normal swim would give her.

By the time Evan got home it was nine o'clock. The minute he walked in he could tell that Kiera was having a hard time. She was always normally full of energy, bright, bubbly, and full of loving passion. Tonight, her eyes were hollow, and her body seemed to have lost its athletic luster. He already felt guilty about staying at work so long, but now he was devastated.

He wrapped her in his arms and made her tell him everything that had happened and how she was feeling. Kiera at first didn't want to divulge what the airplane flight took out of her and how the lack of saltwater did not energize her. She concluded, "Evan, this place may be great for you and your business, but I really need to live somewhere else on the ocean. I have to be able to swim in saltwater."

At this point Evan knew what he needed to do. After putting Kiera to bed and once she was asleep, he began packing all his camping gear and included a couple of weeks' worth of emergency rations and lots of water. As the sun rose and things began to open, he started making phone calls. By noon everything was ready.

Evan took some nourishing soup to Kiera, woke her up and fed her. He had meant to go clothes shopping for Kiera today, but that wasn't going to happen, so he ordered several tiny bikinis and several cover-ups, and they were delivered a little after noon. He dressed her in a bikini and despite her worn-out appearance she looked delicious, then he added a cover-up and carried her to the 4-wheel drive Jeep.

The drive was going to be five to six hours with the last part being the slowest. Kiera fell asleep in the Jeep and Evan spent the entire journey making long term arrangements. He was going to sell his house and Dallas assets and put them into a house he had been looking at in Port Aransas. However, that was not all he had planned, and the rest would take weeks if not months to complete and he needed to get Kiera healthy again.

At the five hour mark he pulled up to the Padre Island National Seashore check-in station and after completing the check-in, he filled up with gas and began the 4-wheel drive through the loose sand to a camping spot far away from any other campers. He quickly set up their tent, camp stove and lanterns. As the sun began to get low on the horizon, Evan carried Kiera into the salt water of the Gulf of Mexico.

She was still asleep in his arms, but as he held her in the brackish water, he swore that he saw color returning to her cheeks. He stayed in the water for a couple of hours, but as it got dark, he had to return to their campsite. He made a quick bouillon soup and woke Kiera long enough to eat it. Then he stretched her out on the air mattress, covered her with a sheet as she drifted back to sleep.

He made a call to Don and discussed what he had found out about his plans. He was non-committal, but said things were looking positive. He sat watching the brilliant stars that lit the landscape and the glowing phosphorescence that churned during the breaking waves. His sailing across the Pacific was changing his life.

He had found and fallen deeply in love with a gorgeous mermaid and that was going to change his life. She captured his very soul and now he knew what the term soulmates really meant. There was no way he could ever be away from her, and she was part of him now. But they come from two different worlds and her world was tied to her health, so he will have to adapt.

He could no longer live in Texas but needed to find a place isolated in the ocean so Kiera could be strong, passionate, and healthy. Where his life would lead... God only knew. After swirling lots of thoughts in his head, his eyes began to droop, and he joined Kiera in the tent. He kissed her unresponsive lips and snuggled her in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.

Evan woke with the sun glowing on the horizon and his arms empty. He quickly scrambled out of the tent and searched for Kiera. He saw her in her mermaid form swimming joyously in the Gulf of Mexico. She saw him as he padded down to the beach and her smile brightened the world around him. She dove beneath the waves and popped up seconds later with a Red Snapper in her hands.

He saw the water shimmer and she exited the water on her legs. Kiera came bounding towards him vibrant and energetic, with a smile that made his heart melt. God had brought this incredible creature into his life, and he knew it was his duty to take very good care of her.

She beamed as she ran up to him shouting, "Hey sleepyhead, it's about time you got up. Where are we by the way? I love this place, but how did we get here? Oh, I have breakfast."

Yes, he had his bright, bubby, ray of sunshine back. "Sleepyhead huh! Look whose talking. By the way, I love you gorgeous lady!"

Kiera ran and jumped into his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him. His arms grabbed her and held her as if she weighted nothing. She also rubbed the Red Snapper all over his back, but he didn't care, he had his Kiera back and that was all that counted. Her lips latched onto his and whispered, "I can't believe that we spent two whole nights together and didn't make love at all! Do you think we could remedy that little oversight?"

There was a mischievous smile on her face that made him want to drag her into the tent and do just that. This morning was the perfect time, and he did exactly that. Kiera's screams of unbridled ecstasy echoed off the sand dunes as Evan pummeled her with his cock and filled her with his seed. After giving his love more orgasms than she could count, he lay next to her caressing her shivering form.

Evan kissed her nose and asked, "Baby, did you know the airplane trip and fresh water would do the things to you that they did?

Kiera squirmed tighter into his embrace and answered, "The airplane trip was my first, so no I didn't know that the thin air and distance from the ocean would affect me that way. If we have to, we can do it again, but we can be better prepared. The freshwater, I also didn't know about because I've never been in freshwater until... How long ago was that?"

Evan held her tight as Kiera realized the depth of what happened, "It was two days ago."

Kiera buried her head in Evan's chest, "Oh my, what has happened to me?"

Evan kissed the top of her head and responded, 'I'm throwing things at you that you have never experienced, so I need you to tell me when you feel bad, weak or sick. We'll get past this, Baby and everything will be okay. Right now, we need you to get you healthy again, my love. By the way, we are at a park named the Padre Island National Seashore, and I plan for us to stay here for two weeks. I'm still working on where we go next and I need to work, while you get well. Okay my Baby."

Kiera winked and kissed his lips saying, "Okay, as long as you make love to me every morning and every night." She looked him in the eye to show him she was serious.

Evan lifted her breast, kissed it and teased her nipple, before he said, "So that is all. Only two times a day? What if I want a nooner, or some afternoon delight? Only two times Baby, I thought you really wanted me."

Kiera giggled and followed up as she ran her hands through his chest hair. "Okay you win, as much as you want me, but at least two times a day. Oh, we haven't talked about this, how do you feel about children?"

Evan got a joyous look on his face and replied, "I love kids and I would love to have children with you."

Kiera's face broke out in a beautiful smile as she replied, "That's good because I am pregnant with your child and I'm pretty sure she is a girl."

Evan gathered her into his arms again and smothered her face with kisses, but then pulled back. "Wait, how do you know?"

Kiera snuggled tight against him and said, "Mermaids are very in-tune with our bodies, and I can feel our baby growing inside me."

Evan looked down her incredibly sexy form and gently ran his hands over her tiny belly, hoping to feel their baby. Kiera watched him caress her and knew this man was going to be a great father. He caressed her belly, then his hand slid further and began to stroke her clit. Kiera immediately felt the passion rise up inside her and minutes later he was inside her again, exactly where she wanted him.

Nothing in this world ever felt like the man she loved filling her with his huge cock and stoking the ecstasy inside her. Each stroke embraced her G-spot and caressed her clitoris sending passionate fire roaring through her enraptured body. Every time he made love to her was better and better and as her first climax contorted her body, she knew this man was perfect for her.

Once again moans of pleasure, wails of passion and cries of bliss echoed off the sand dunes, letting all the birds and sea creatures know love was in the air. Evan sent her to a heaven she had never dreamed of and as orgasms piled on top of each other, she lost herself in the dream-like ecstasy only Evan could give her.

All too soon she was coming back to earth wrapped in Evan's arms and there was nowhere else she wanted to be. The glorious dream-like euphoria stayed with her as Evan began to cook breakfast and wash the snapper stink off his back. She smiled, because everything was perfect.

After breakfast Evan set up a solar charger for the cell and satellite phone, then began to make calls to Don and everyone else he needed to talk to. Kiera wandered the beach and explored the ocean around them. Later she would supplement the dried food with fresh things from the ocean.

The next two weeks passed uneventfully and despite Evan's work schedule, it was idyllic for both of them. It was like they were back on their castaway island, and nothing had changed. Kiera loved every second of her time with Evan and he couldn't stop making love to her, caressing her still tiny tummy and talking to their child inside of her.

But their idyllic time had to come to an end, mostly because you are only allowed two weeks camping on the national seashore. They drove back to Corpus Christi and met several people at a harbor downtown. For the first time in two weeks Kiera had to wear clothes, something she really didn't like and except for the really sexy ones; neither did Evan.

After having a hearty meal at a fancy restaurant, they boarded a large boat and set sail. Kiera asked Evan where they were going and he just kept saying, "Be patient, my love."

It was a long three weeks and a trip through the Panama Canal, before they docked in Honolulu. They spent a couple of days sightseeing, eating lots of rich foods and enjoying the island before they reboarded the ship and took off again. Two days later they moored in the cove of their marooned island and Kiera felt her heart jump for joy. Her eyes were brimming with joyful tears, and she hugged Evan.

Both of them had a complete physical and Kiera was indeed pregnant with a little girl. The doctor would be put on retainer and would be available within a three-hour flight. Back away from the beach was a construction project. Even though she couldn't tell what it was going to be, she knew it would be their new home.

Evan explained that he had sold his business in an employee buyout. He had also sold all of his homes, cars and other assets. The money had gone to purchase the island, although the ownership seemed murky, but he pulled strings and got it done. The remaining money was going to build their home on the island, along with every modern thing they could think of.

A trust was set up and that would fund their life forever and every two weeks a seaplane would bring provisions. Satellite internet was set up for communications and entertainment all powered by solar energy and small sized wind turbines. Kiera felt as if all her dreams had come true, but Evan felt exactly the same way.

As Kiera stood on the deck of the ship, Evan wrapped his arms around her middle, once again caressing her growing tummy. He whispered, "Everything is going along fine, but we have one thing we need to complete." She turned and saw a man in a black robe and white collar standing behind them as Evan knelt at her feet and asked, "Will you marry me?"

The End

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers