Castle in the Clouds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew stood first when we reached a natural lull in the conversation. He took my hand, as he had often that evening. "If it's alright with you," he said, "I'd like to take a shower, just to clear my head. I would be delighted if you could join me in my room after."

I stood with him and pressed myself against his chest, trailing fingertips along his jaw. "How long do you think you need?"

"Maybe half an hour?"

"Take your time," I murmured, bringing my lips to his. "I'll be on your bed, waiting."

When he kissed me, his hands reached to grasp my waist, and he pulled me tighter against his hips. Our lips parted and his tongue brushed my lips before he wedged a thigh between my legs, pressing against my mound through my dress. I groaned into the kiss and tangled my fingers in his hair, pressing my hips forward invitingly. For a moment I thought he might forgo the shower and hoist me onto the table then and there. I sighed as he pulled away, smiling at me. "Just in case you were thinking of being late," he whispered teasingly before walking away.

Oh, I was determined to get him back for that tease! I rushed back to my room to freshen up, and decided to make the very slightest wardrobe change. I was already bra-less; I quickly wiggled out of my panties and threw them in the hamper. 'Won't be needing those!'

I strode my way to the master bedroom, finding my path surprisingly quiet. I knew what wing the room was in, and knew the other bedrooms were empty. I took stock of my surroundings, guessed which room would have the best view of the sunset, and heaved open the heavy wooden door. Based on the sounds of running water and the lit lamp in the back of the room, I had guessed correctly. This wasn't a master bedroom, however - it was a master suite. I had expected an attached master bathroom, but I also found what seemed like a small living room, complete with a lovely fur-draped couch and drink cart, that eventually continued on to the bedroom itself through sliding doors. They were cracked open and I could see the world's most inviting king-sized bed beyond them.

Closing the door quietly behind me, I walked straight over to the bedroom. The door to the bathroom was to the left, cracked open and steaming. He was still in the shower. The bed was against the wall to the right, a beautiful example of craftsmanship. Across the headboard was an ornate carving depicting sensual figures playing in a forest - perhaps dryads, given their resemblance to Greek art. On either side of the bed were identical nightstands, circular slabs of wood balanced on the antlers of regal deer, drawers cleverly joined into the curves. Straight ahead of me was, once again, a wall of windows. The view was dim due to the rapidly-disappearing sunset, but when I stepped forward and peered through the glass, I had the distinct feeling one could survey the mountains here like a king surveying his kingdom, without feeling spied upon yourself. A mischievous, exhibitionist side of me tingled as I was suddenly taken by the idea of being fucked against that window, my breasts pressed against the glass, reveling in the luxurious view. Then I realized across from the bed was a large, standing vanity mirror, and I remembered his promise. Smiling, I settled myself onto the bed to wait.

I was just debating about if I should finger myself or wait for him when I heard the water shut off. Quickly after he entered, framed by golden light with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had combed his raven hair and strands hung in his face, heavy with droplets. His skin, I observed, was evenly tanned, with no tan lines to interrupt the flow of his muscles. I almost purred at the sight of his torso. He had never taken his shirt off in our video calls, no matter how naked I was, and I had been right to suspect he was holding out on me. As he approached me on the bed I could see and appreciate every detail, from the faint twin scars under his firm pectorals to the sculpted abs rising from that tempting towel. With the memory of our last kiss fresh on my mind, and that burning look in his eyes, it took all my restraint not to rip the towel off of him.

Andrew walked straight up to where I was perched on the edge of his bed without saying a word. He leaned forward, using a hand to urge me to lean back on my elbows. Breathless, I felt a flush slowly spreading across my cheekbones as his hands trailed down my body. Fingertips caught on the edges of my dress, teasing the possibility of pulling it down, before releasing and gliding over the smooth fabric, past my belly, over and then under the hem of my skirt. I shuddered in anticipation as his warm palm slid up my thigh, until his fingers brushed my pelvic mound. My eyes locked onto his and my breath caught in my throat as he quirked an eyebrow. "Absolutely nothing in my way," he murmured. "Perfect."

I leaned in for a kiss but he dropped to his knees. Pushing my skirt up and out of his way he dove in, kissing his way up my thigh, and I realized he was about to give me a repeat performance from our meeting at the hotel. I gripped the silk bedsheets and groaned as his tongue lapped at my pussy, long, dragging licks that left delicious warmth in their wake and brought my clit to high alert. "Fuck, Andrew!" I cried. His hands gripped my thighs to keep them open as closed his eyes and feasted. His memory of what had elicited moans from me the previous time was impeccable. He added sharp flicks of his tongue on my clit to the end of his licks, and began alternating with sucking on my labia. It was rapid, overwhelming, and nearly knocked the breath out of me. I started arching my back and squealing as his tongue danced.

Just as suddenly as he had started, Andrew stood up. He gathered my skirt in his hands and, urging me to lift my hips, pulled it over my head. He tossed it aside without even glancing. "Move back," he murmured, and I wiggled my way backwards on the mattress, watching him watching my pussy as it moved away from him. He crawled on the bed after me, hungrily, and when he felt I had gone far enough he gripped my hips and pulled me back to his mouth, making me giggle and then squeal as he dove back in. "I keep meaning to worship your breasts," he murmured between licks, "but I can't resist the way you taste."

"Fuuuuuuck, you're so good at this," I moaned, bucking my hips against his tongue.

"I've been thinking about this pussy for weeks." He kissed my clit, then once again drew back.

I groaned as he crawled up over my body, bringing himself face-to-face with me. "Are you going to keep teasing me all night?" I asked him as my hands reached up to caress his shoulder blades. "You keep starting and stopping."

"I have plans of what I want to do with you," he growled in my ear, reaching down to circle my clit with his thumb. "But you are so distracting. Each new angle brings delightful possibilities." He began placing kisses on my neck, working his way to the hollow where my collarbone was scarlet.

"Well what about my plans?" I asked breathlessly but naughtily. "Last time you got to make me squirm, when's it my turn to show you what I can do?"

"Mm-mm-mm," he retorted, bringing himself eye-to-eye with me again. He held my rapt attention as he brought up his hand to my mouth. He traced two fingertips against my lips and I instinctively opened them. He slid the fingers in, making them slick with my saliva, then quickly returned them to my pussy. One finger dipped in, to be swiftly followed by the other. He drank in my moan with a kiss as he began fingering me, a brisk pace, but not enough to take me over the edge. I twirled my tongue with his and allowed myself to relax into the feeling. When he broke the kiss he stared at me intently as if challenging me to interrupt the fingering. Cold droplets of water fell trembling from his hair onto my burning skin. "I don't have the patience to attend to my own pleasure today," he said, "when all I have been imagining is how pretty you will look as I fuck you... How sexy it will be when you writhe with pleasure and beg me to make you cum again and again."

He moved down to my nipples, kissing in circles around them tauntingly until he took the right one in his mouth and sucked, slowly, savoring me. Then he rolled his tongue around and around my nipple, before switching sides. I reached to roll the nipple he had just abandoned between my own fingers and gasped with the spike in sensation. Each flick of his tongue on my nipple elicited a resonating sensation in my clit, where his palm made contact over and over as his fingers continued their thrusts.

I reached up to his shoulders and gripped him, gasping. "Fuck, Andrew, I don't know how much more of this I can take..." I whimpered. "You're keeping me right on the edge..."

"What do you need?" he murmured, pausing his attention to my breasts. "Tell me what will take you over that edge."

My fingertips dug into his shoulders as his thrusts continued undaunted. "Oh god... I'm not ready for it to be over..."

He laughed. "Don't be stingy. If you cum, I'll just keep going. I'll keep going until I'm good and ready to take you and fuck you the way your sweet little ass has been taunting me to."

I moaned louder than ever. "Please... fuck me faster... Just a little more..."

He did, gradually increasing his thrusts until he was rewarded with my nails digging into his skin. Then he kept steady as I felt my orgasm building, rising. I squealed, and he latched onto my nipple. His fingers rode through as my hips attempted to buck against the growing pleasure. The attempts were feeble as he put bodyweight on my thigh to hold me in place, urging me to accept what was coming. "Fuck me, Andrew!" I cried, and I quivered as I came.

I rode the wave for a good few moments, savoring the feeling of his fingers inside me, until my grip on him released and my arms fell back to the bed, relaxed. To my surprise, and true to his word, Andrew continued. His fingers slowed back down to their previous pace, and he switched his attention to my other nipple again. Deep breaths made my breasts rise and fall; he moved with me, seeming blissfully content.

I reached down and put my hand on his, causing him to slow to a stop. He glanced up at me. "As amazing as this feels," I told him, "I meant what I said."

He smiled. "I see." He dragged his fingers gently out of my pussy and across my clit, before bringing them to his mouth. He licked them clean, just as he had before. Then he moved back to kneel on the bed, giving me room to sit up. I think I caught the barest hesitation in his hands before he reached for the edge of his towel. I watched in quivering anticipation as he unfolded it, peeled it back, and let it fall away.

He was wearing a black, two-strap harness with a simple cock ring. Sturdy and high quality, but unlike the flashy luxury toys he had sent me. The ring was already snug at the base of a delightful uncircumsized cock, pressed flush against him. The color was a perfect match to his skin tone, and it stood proudly at about four inches. I glanced at his face, but found it difficult to read.

I moved closer, reaching for it with my hand. He let me touch it, and I stroked it. It had the most delightful, smooth feeling to it. I began kissing his neck the way he had kissed mine and continued stroking, letting my fingers dance around the head or explore the shaft. "Can I suck it?" I whispered eagerly after a few moments.

"Do you want to?"

"I'd really enjoy it."

Andrew took my hand away from his cock and stood on the bed, which held surprisingly steady considering how soft it felt. I knelt so that I was at cock-height and looked up at him. He reached down and stroked my hair, biting his lip. I took his cock back in hand and went to work. I licked up and down the cock, both to create the sexy sight for him, and to help lubricate it. Then I took the tip in my mouth and began gradually working my way down his cock, bobbing my head a little farther with each suck, inching my way to the base. Knowing that the cock was probably stimulating his dick, perhaps even acting as cock sleeve, I focused on applying steady, firm pressure. I sucked hard each time I withdrew, and each time I pressed forward I didn't shy from pushing gently against him. I was rewarded with a catch in his breath and a soft, low growl. I made eye contact with him as I found myself at the base of his cock, pressing against the back of my throat. Sucking hard, I slowly withdrew all the way back to the tip, causing him to hiss and grip my hair tightly.

"How do you make it feel like that?" he groaned.

"Never underestimate the power of watching someone go down on you," I said, stroking the cock again.

I went to go back for more, but he moved out of range, coming down to his knees on the bed. He firmly pushed my shoulders down, directing me onto all fours. "No, you don't get to play anymore," he chided me as he made his way to one of the end tables. I watched in the standing mirror as he opened the drawer and brought out a bottle of lube. "You're in for it now after that little display." He came into position behind me and I heard a small click as he opened the lube. Based on the way I saw his arms moving, he seemed to be rubbing it up and down the cock. His eyes were glued to my dripping pussy, completely exposed to him. I arched my back to angle it up for his view. He rubbed my ass with his free hand, caressing the smooth cheek, then suddenly gave it a slap - not hard, but definitely alerting. I squealed and giggled.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror," he instructed me in a low tone. "Don't stop watching. I want you to see how beautiful you look on my cock." He reached out with his lubed fingers and stroked my pussy lips, pulling them apart, before dipping in. "So tight from this angle..." he murmured. I moaned softly.

His fingers withdrew and I could feel him lining the cock up at my entrance. One hand gripped my hip, preparing to ride me hard. He began to push in, and I keened as I welcomed him. I was soaked, and it only took a couple short strokes before he could hilt inside me. I watched, mesmerized, and his eyes locked on mine in the reflection. "How hard?" he asked me.

"As hard as you want," I breathed. "I'm ready for it."

"Yes you fucking are," he groaned, and he withdrew and slammed into me. He fucked me slow and hard, one hand tight on my hip, the other rubbing my ass. With each slow, hard thrust I gave a cry and watched as my breasts swayed, my mouth gaped, and my eyes gleamed with desire. Desperate for more, I tried to rock my hips back against him, but he held me steady. Instead he began to slowly, agonizingly build up speed.

"Tell me what you see," he said.

"I'm - ah! - I'm being fucked so hard," I gasped. "I'm being fucked by a man who makes me cum over and over. I'm so - fuck! - I'm so excited I can't stand it. Oh god, please fuck me as hard and as fast as you want," I begged him. The image of myself on my knees wantoningly taking his cock over and over was driving me crazy. His chiseled body over mine, dark features burning with determination, was making me salivate.

He sped up, and I could feel the wetness of my pussy as I drenched his cock over and over. He moved his other hand to grasp my other hip and began to thrust so hard he practically bounced off my ass. Each time our hips met my clit pulsed with pleasure. I screamed in delight as his thrusts reached just the right speed, triggering something deep in my pussy. "God yes, just like that!" I begged him. "Just fuck me like that! You feel fucking amazing!"

His fingers dug into my hips and he pounded me, pounded me like he was going to conquer me. My first orgasm hit me so fast I couldn't prepare and I screamed obscenities at my reflection, watching this man make me cum harder than anyone had in so fucking long. He rode out my orgasm, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He kept going, kept fucking, kept trhusting into me, even as my moans quieted and were replaced with shuddering gasps for breath. "You're not done yet," he told me, grunting with effort. "You're going to cum as many times as you want tonight. And maybe a couple more."

I started moaning again, feeling my arousal building again, slowly rising to a new peak. Now that my head was a little clearer, I looked cheekily over my shoulder at him with a hungry smile. I cried out as he smacked my ass, not hard enough to leave a mark but hard enough to sting. Somehow he kept his thrusts going. "Turn back to that mirror and watch," he told me, dark eyes aflame. "I want you to watch yourself."

"Yeah?" I asked him, turning back. "Is it hot to watch me get fucked?"

He growled, opening and closing his fingers on my hip, thumbs rubbing the small of my back.

"I fucking love it," I said, fingers digging into the sheets. "I love seeing what you do to me."

"What do I do to you?" His fingers clasped tighter.

"You - ooooooooh my god." I had to pause to get my breath. "You fuck me so good I don't have to think about it. I don't have to pretend. Every moan, every twitch, everything you make me do is real. You - FUCK!"

Andrew had reached forward and pressed my front down into the mattress. I turned my head to the side, clung to the sheets for dear life, and lost myself in the sensation. He was fucking me like a man on the edge and I wanted nothing more than for him to cum the way he had made me cum. "Fuck me, just like that!" I urged him. "You made this pussy fucking wet, use it!"

"God, your pussy is amazing," he groaned.

"Fuck it hard!"

"I can't... Fuck I can't stop myself!"

Had I ever been railed this hard before? I bit the sheet, screaming, as he pounded my pussy past its third orgasm of the night. Almost immediately after he slammed his cock one last time into me and froze, buried deep in me, as if unable to move from pleasure. I reached back and circled my clit, keening with pleasure, as our orgasms ebbed and flowed.

After a moment, Andrew slowly withdrew, his hands caressing my back as he did so. He bent to kiss my hips where he had gripped them so tightly, then sat back on the bed, breathing heavily. I turned and crawled over to join him. He pulled me to him and I kissed him, gently but deeply, my hands rubbing his arms. He was quivering.

"That..." He took a deep, long, slow breath, then laid down. I laid down with him, and he rested my head on his chest. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"You are very, very welcome," I said. "And thank you."

He chuckled breathlessly. "You're welcome too."

I listened to his heartbeat start to slow, his breathing start to even. "Would you like me to stay?" I asked after a few moments.

He nodded. "If... if you don't mind. I don't want to be alone right now."

"What time do you need up tomorrow?"

"I have an alarm set for four."

I sat up a little to look at him. "Really?"

He looked at me with a goofy grin. "Why are you surprised?"

"Just seems early for a man of luxury. Can the rich not afford to sleep in?"

He laughed as I settled back on his chest. "I rescheduled an extra meeting for tomorrow morning and I don't want to miss my morning workout, so I'm getting up a little earlier than usual."

I hummed happily as my fingers traced his collar. "Ah, well, if your workouts help you perform like tonight, then don't let me get in the way!"

He laughed again, then put a finger under my chin, encouraging me to look at him. "In all seriousness, thank you," he said. "I can be... insecure, at times, and you made everything feel so natural."

"That's because it is natural," I said, cupping his face in my palm. "You turn me on, it's as simple as that." I snuggled back onto his chest. "But if you're getting up so early tomorrow, we better get our rest."

12