Casus Belli Ch. 08: Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

Cassandra had already realized that if the common slaves were going to get branded so would be the whores, but while the prospect of getting a hot iron pressed into her flesh was frightening, she still considered it the least of her worries. Bashuk had just turned his back on the slaves to be, and now walked over to where the group of the somewhat older young women was gathered. The sun falling in through the south-west facing windows behind them bathed the group in its warm light, almost showcasing them. They were all noblewomen in their prime, as proud as they were beautiful, and also highly nervous.

"You too will watch the proceedings, and you too will be punished if you disobey," Bashuk addressed them. The women looked back at him fearfully. "After the prizes have been claimed, you will be led away, to be branded and collared, and to be prepared for tomorrow night's festivities," Bashuk continued. The group started to whimper, while Cassandra, being one of the mentioned 'prizes', was worrying about what this getting claimed was going to be about. It had to be something sexual, it was going to happen in public, and it apparently was something the relatives of those getting claimed wouldn't want to watch.

The 'prizes' are going to get raped, she thought, you're going to get raped, in public. She had expected for that to happen, but then Bashuk had taken away that fear, and now it was back, with a vengeance, and it hit her like a ton of bricks. "Tomorrow, after sundown, you will be brought back here, to serve as entertainment." Bashuk continued. "My chieftains, and their personal guards, are going to be the first orcs to celebrate our victory between your legs, but they won't be the last ones to do so, far from it. The day after the festivities you will be taken to the brothels where, for the foreseeable future, the rest of my army will celebrate our victory by fucking your highborn cunts and assholes."

Many of the addressed women started to wail and sob at his crude words, "Don't despair though," Bashuk added with a grin, "violence isn't tolerated, and once you've been properly broken in you're going to be the happiest whores in all of Mundea."

***

Cassandra's eyes found Brando again. He was standing opposite her, some ten yards away. There was a flicker of hope on his face, then despair, and ultimately the stoic expression returned. She suddenly became aware of how pale he looked, and noticed the wet sheen on his brow. It wasn't from the warmth she realized, and on closer inspection there were bandages visible beneath his torn uniform. He was wounded, hurt badly by the looks of it, "Oh no," she whispered.

Bashuk turned again, and she watched him move closer with dread, wondering if he had heard her. "And you," he addressed her group, "you're the prizes. You'll be offered a chance to escape the brothels. You may try to join one of the tribe's packs, by submitting to me or one of my chieftains, and try to prove your worth as a pleasure slave. If you succeed you won't be branded, you won't be physically restrained, and you won't be locked up either. By submitting though, you do give your word that you won't attempt to flee, or do anything else that would hurt your master, his pack, or the tribe. Don't take this lightly, because breaking this promise will be dealt with very harshly."

He stopped for a moment, to let his words sink in. "In order to submit you undress, and once you're naked, you present yourself to the male you want to convince to accept you. Presenting yourself means kneeling in front of him, then assuming the display position of the pleasure slave; knees spread wide, ass down on your heels, arms crossed behind your back. Presenting your tits and cunt to your best ability. If the male likes what he sees he will offer you the opportunity to arouse him with your mouth, and yourself with your fingers. If you manage to do this to his satisfaction, he'll further inspect you."

Cassandra noticed soft whimpering behind her, which seemed to amuse Bashuk. "If the male likes what he finds he'll order you on your knees and elbows next. You'll again present yourself to your best ability, after which the male will test your suitability as a pleasure slave, by taking you from behind. That's when you'll have to really convince him that you'll be a worthy addition to his pack, by accepting him up to his balls, and then milking the seed from them. And don't worry, we know most noble women your age won't be very experienced, so you'll be judged on eagerness and enthusiasm as well."

More soft whimpering resulted, and he chuckled, "Don't you worry, congenital whorishness goes a long way. And that's a quality upper class wenches like you yourselves possess in abundance I have been told... Should you get turned down by a male you are free to try to submit to another one who hasn't accepted a pleasure slave yet. There are enough chieftains to go around for all of you. If none of them accepts you though, you will join the women that are destined for the brothels. You can start now." With that he stepped back and turned his attention back to the chieftains, who were clearly checking out the 'prizes'.

Cassandra was torn between the two choices offered. Choosing the brothel would spare her the utter humiliation, in front of the other nobles in general, and Brando especially, of the procedure Bashuk had just described. As a whore, only the other whores, and the orcs themselves, would witness her humiliation when she was forced to service orc cocks, first at that victory celebration they were planning, and later in the brothels. Choosing to become a pleasure slave, on the other hand, would spare her from getting branded, and from having to service dozens of different orcs a day, for many years to come. The initial humiliation aside, becoming a chieftain's pleasure slave looked to be the easy way out indeed, she decided, but...

She glanced to her left, to where the women were gathered that hadn't been offered a choice. They were going to be whores, and how would it look to them if she, their leader, the one officially responsible, took this easy way out. To her it felt like cheating. She swallowed, and then her gaze shifted to where Brando was standing, his face expressionless. She had his permission to go to the brothels, to become a whore, not to become a pleasure slave, not to debase herself before his eyes out of her own free will. Her mind cleared, it was a great offer Bashuk had made, but it wasn't for her. It was for all those young and inexperienced girls gathered behind her, their ticket out of a future they might not be able to cope with.

Cassandra didn't look forward to either tomorrow night's victory celebrations or a life in the brothels, but it seemed those were the cards life had dealt her. She straightened, contemplating if she should, in a dramatic gesture, walk over to where the whores to be were gathered. That was when the inactivity behind her registered. Girls should be on the move by now, but nothing stirred, there wasn't even a sound. In a reflex she glanced back over her shoulder, and over three dozen pairs of pleading eyes looked back at her. Cassandra snapped her head back to her front, Why are they all looking at me? That was when it hit her; they still considered her their Kangess, and they followed her example.

Her mind was racing. So if she didn't submit to one of those chieftains, to become his pleasure slave, neither would any of them? A wave of pride rocked her, and then she realized the price these girls would all pay for their loyalty. Some would manage, but others would break, did she want that on her conscience? "Please, my Kangess." It was hardly a whisper, but she recognized the pleading voice anyway. It was Leanora's, the second wife of count Bushneg, one of the women destined for the brothels. Maryam, her eighteen year old stepdaughter, was among the 'prizes' standing behind her.

***

Bashuk turned towards them; maybe he had heard Leanora too. His eyes locked with hers. She realized Leanora wouldn't be the only mother, or father, or lover, wishing for her to submit, to help the girls behind her take the offered way out, that this was something she had to do. She started to move, to undress herself as required, and then noticed about every eye in the great hall was upon her. She simply blocked. "Don't be afraid, it's going to be okay," Driara's voice whispered from somewhere close behind her after a moment. She blushed, and then she reached down and loosened the buckle of the sword belt she was still wearing.

The belt end slipped through the buckle, and she lowered it over her hips, down her legs. Next she bent down and loosened the laces of her ankle boots, before stepping out of them. The granite tiles felt cold beneath her feet, she pushed the discarded sword belt and ankle boots aside with one of them, before starting the endeavor of getting out of her dress. It proved as difficult as expected; she hadn't needed her servants to help her into it this morning for nothing. Now you're going to look like a fool to boot, she thought. Something moved behind her, and then hands touched her from behind, four of them.

The hands started undoing the dress' laces, and a glance across her shoulder revealed two solemn faces; Driara's, and her niece Andlyn's. "Thank you," she whispered, as they started to peel her out off her dress. She locked eyes with Driara, "You were reported raped and killed. I cried for you. What happened?" she whispered.

"My parents forced me to flee with them. They were planning to cross the wasted hills to the south west of our shire and peddle me to Khalid Alwahsh, the Alqayid Aleazim in control of the Mercandon province across the western border, in exchange for their own asylum," the redhead answered softly. The dress slipped away, and puddled around her feet. She stepped out of it, after which the two girls resumed undressing her. "When the orc patrol caught us my father resisted, and attacked them, so they killed him. My loving stepmother then tried to get the orcs to rape me instead of her, but they didn't oblige. I shielded Rionne and Tomsin when they took her, and took her hard."

Nimble fingers lifted her camisole over her crowned head, revealing the creamy flesh of her ample breasts. They were big and firm, perfectly shaped with the pink nipples tilted slightly upwards, their beauty had always made her feel proud. She almost felt Bashuk's eyes taking them in, and contrary to her expectations she still felt proud of them. "Their chieftain, the one you just witnessed bringing us in, arrived before it was my turn to get raped," Driara continued. "He took me and my siblings into custody." Her voice softened, "He explained to me that I was going to be a prize, and what that entailed. When he then offered to prepare me for it I accepted. He was very gentle with me, my first time."

The hands slid down her back and narrow waist, to the top of her flaring hips. She could easily get out of her underpants herself, but this felt less humiliating somehow. "Don't be afraid, my Kangess," Driara whispered, "They aren't the savage beasts they are supposed to be. At least not when they are alone with a woman." She felt the girls slide the soft fabric down her shapely buttocks, and noticed Bashuk's gaze following the revealing of her tight abdomen, the trimmed blonde curls adorning her pubis, and then her bare slit. His eyes locked on her partly exposed sex as her underpants slid down her long shapely legs, and she felt herself blushing.

That was when she realized not only Bashuk's eyes were on her, but so were the eyes of all present, and she suddenly became very aware of her nakedness. It felt a bit like getting into the river to swim in summer though; the coldness of the water only bit for a moment, and once you were in only freshness remained. Better forget about shame anyway, Cassy, she thought, pleasure slaves have no use for shame. And that is what you now are, or at least hope to become, a pleasure slave. She glanced at Brando, who looked unsettled, making her wonder if he disapproved of her choice, which hadn't really been her choice.

Cassandra stepped out of her underpants, turning towards the two young women who had just undressed her. "Thank you," she said with a soft smile, "now please assist the other girls with undressing, and then have them undress you in turn."

"Your crown?" Driara's voice sounded softly.

She had all but forgotten about her royal head garment. The tiara style crown was light and well secured to her braided updo. It would probably stay in place and survive what was to come, but because of the symbolism of it she preferred not to wear it. The question though was what would happen to it if she let Driara remove it. It wasn't just any crown after all, it had been her mother's. That was when it registered that, as a slave, she wouldn't be allowed to hold on to it anyway. Cassandra bent her head towards Driara, "Please take it off if you will. It is secured in place by clasps along the inner rim."

The girl reached out and she felt her fingers on her hair. "Leave the crown in place," Bashuk suddenly ordered from behind her.

Driara's fingers retreated, and Cassandra looked up at her, "It's okay," she whispered. She then looked at Andlyn too, "Now see to the other girls please." Both girls nodded, then leaned in to her and pecked her on her cheeks before turning away and moving over towards the others. She looked the group of fellow 'prizes' over - most seemed anxious, and many were blushing. "You all do whatever is necessary. I don't want any of you to end up hurt or in the brothels, this is my final order," she said, and then her thoughts wandered to the decision she herself would now have to make, the decision of which orc to submit to.

***

Cassandra turned around and took Bashuk in; his size was frightening. His chieftains were big, but not as big as he was. Her eyes wandered over them, trying to determine which one would be the least unpleasant, which one to trust with taking her virginity, publicly.

"Please don't choose mine," Driara's voice sounded softly from somewhere behind her.

Her eyes darted to the chieftain in question, who was clearly observing someone behind her, Driara no doubt. She remembered what the redhead had told her about him. So Driara wanted to submit to the orc that had saved her from getting raped, and then proceeded to deflower her himself, gently apparently. There was logic in that, wasn't there? She suddenly remembered Bashuk's hand on her face, his totally unexpected gentleness towards her. It led her thoughts back to that parley with him, all those weeks ago. The whole episode re-played in her mind at breakneck speed, then today's interaction with him followed. He was just playing with you. He may be a barbarian, but he isn't the coldhearted brute you have taken him for.

Shifting her attention to the object of her contemplation, she noticed Bashuk's eyes were all over her, confirming his interest. As frightening as the huge orc was though, he wasn't more frightening than those only slightly smaller chieftains she knew absolutely nothing about. And then something else surfaced: as a humble pleasure slave, where could she be of more use to the interests of her people, and the resistance movement she had created only days before, than in the bed of the enemy leader. It is going to be you, she thought, it is going to be you deflowering me. Once her mind was made up she started to move, slowly sauntering towards him, locking eyes with the huge orc as she went.

Bashuk's expression showed surprise, and in his eyes she saw something she couldn't really fathom. Not too close, she thought, you are to display yourself like a pleasure slave, presenting everything, and he won't be able to see your slit if you are too close to him. As his viewpoint was rather high up, she dropped down on her knees while still some ten feet away from him, and then sank back on her heels. Next she moved her hands behind her back, arching, and spread her knees wide, fully exposing herself. She looked up at him, "Can you see everything, my Lord?"

The huge orc nodded slowly, still looking surprised, "Yes, I can see your pink cunt, little slut."

She shivered at the bland insult, and lowered her voice, "Do I please you, my Lord, or should I try my luck with one of your chieftains?" Cassandra suddenly became aware of the fact she wasn't a Kangess anymore, and that while she was a rather beautiful young woman, so were the other 'prizes'. Maybe he preferred brunettes, or redheads, or... An unfamiliar insecurity washed over her, as she thought how humiliating it would be to simply get rejected by him... At Bragstone he felt attracted to you, but maybe it wasn't your looks, maybe it was because you stood up to him. In that case he'll probably prefer you to be a little cheeky with him, she thought.

"Should you prefer another girl, could you point me at a chieftain with enough stamina, and a large enough cock, to satisfy a little slut?" she added boldly. His expression didn't change, but his eyes sparkled, proving she had been right about him.

"Still a brat looking for trouble, I see...," he replied. "You surprise me. I expected your pride to prevail. I thought you wouldn't be willing to humiliate yourself like this in front of your people, let alone your mate to be. Especially after that plea you made earlier. I expected you to choose the brothels instead, for you to have preferred spreading your legs where none of your people, the other whores excepted, would witness your humiliation. No matter how much worse a fate that would bring you."

Cassandra swallowed as the huge orc repeated her earlier reasoning perfectly. "Yes, my Lord, that was my intention," she said. "It wasn't pride though, not really. It was my duty as a Kangess, a former Kangess, not to take the easy way out, but to join those punished most harshly instead. That was before I realized that if I didn't submit, neither would any of the other 'prizes' either. I was willing to pay that price myself, but I wasn't willing to let them pay too."

His expression changed, and so did the look in his eyes. Her best guess was.., respect..., and also..., confusion maybe? "You're wet," he observed, "that's good for a pleasure slave, but also for a whore." With a bit of a shock she realized he was right, her body was reacting to the situation, to the knowledge she was going to have sex, but she didn't feel so wet that it would be visible on the outside. She apparently looked questioningly. "I'm an orc," he enlightened her with a grin, "we have a much better sense of smell than humans. I can smell your eager little cunt right up here."

To her surprise his rude wording made her slit tingle. She swallowed, "If I hadn't submitted.., would you have come to the brothel for me, like you said you would?"

He slowly shook his head, "No, I said that to a feisty bed wench... After today... I wouldn't have wanted to rub it in, to humiliate you even more than you would have been already... Even though I desire you."

***

She dropped her eyes, as he put her mind in turmoil. It was the second time he had expressed his desire, not for just any 'noble wench', not for a Kangess, but for her personally. And he would have stopped himself from visiting her, and using her, at the brothel, to spare her feelings? Then why was he making her go through this even bigger humiliation instead? Because he isn't Cassy, he didn't expect you to do this. Not even you yourself expected to do this! It confused her; if he desired her, yet didn't want to humiliate her, then why didn't he just claim her for himself? Why didn't he just take her somewhere private then, and have his way with her there?

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
123456...8