All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
greywolf12greywolf12about 1 year ago

I love your series and hope it continues for a long time.

Will we learn more about what is going on in the rest of the country and in the brothels? And how do the human men feel about it and how do they react?

Thanks for your stories and 5 stars.

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi greywolf12,

Questions questions...

I don't think this story is at the halfway point yet, not by far...

There's still so much to tell...

And I do consider not finishing a story a major sin... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your story! Want to see pack girls' sevice so much. Please continue the great work!

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 1....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic series, please continue.

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Very erotic series"

Well, that's sort of the point isn't it, this being Literotica...

Thanks for the compliment Anonymous :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Banbeck,

I wish to create an account just to let you know how much I love this series; however I keep getting password error even though I already activated the account. Then it keep telling me my account ihas not yet activated.

Anyway, I must tell you this series of story is pobably the best I ever read on Literotica. Wonderful writting and interesting topic. A unique "gentle orcs" with noble female lead characters topic but still keep the sense of wild and erotic cultures and content. I really love it. There are so many aspects of the stories you can expend and I would love to see pack girls culture and more! I look foward to more of this series.

I am also very interested to those women who were sent to brothels, such as Leanora's, the second wife of count Bushneg, one of the women destined for the brothels. I write stories myself too for many years and I really wish if I can get you permisison to expend the side stories of these brothels women. It will be my honor to do so.

Any more info about Leanora? Her age? Her look? and also more importantly what kind of orcs' brothels cultures and setting you would like to have in Nigawa? I wish to write on something based on something not far from your original ideas.

I am sorry for asking so much; anyhow I love the stories. If I ever get to successfully apply the account...I will let you know and not be Anonymous. I wish we can exchange some more ideas if possible. Writing can be lonely sometimes but please continue the great works of yours.

Best regards,

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Finally got the account thing done :)

I am the above Anonymous. Anyway, please continue. Wish to share more ideas with you.

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi RyanRed.

First, thanks for the comment, and the compliments, its appreciated.

Second, this story, this setting really, can be expanded in many ways indeed...

The base of 'Casus Belli' is a short story of mine (basically chapter 8) I decided to write a "big story" around.

This short story had an introduction, about a page worth of text, which I expanded into, in the end, 7 chapters (that wasn't exactly planned LOL).

From chapter 8 onward I've moved into previously undiscovered country so to say.

I have a story line, a sequence of events that's going to lead to an ending, but most of the details haven't been filled in yet.

The upcoming chapter, number 10, will be about the establishing of the pack's harem, which will include lots and lots of sex, and then some more sex...

Next point on the agenda is the victory party (lots of sex again), which will answer, among other things, the questions you have about Leanora.

Once that's out of the way it's time to explore the orc world a little, including 'the brothels', but those fine institutions aren't planned to become a major focus of the story.

And that's all I'm going to reveal here... ;)

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Hi Banbeck,

Thank you so much for responding to my comment. I was quite worried about the lengthy message I left for you all of a sudden. I myself is a stranger on internet anyway and perhaps my excessive enthusiasm will frighten you.

Nevertheless, I have never read anything on Literotica that I have enjoyed so much; the quality of your writing and the story itself are all extremely enjoyable to me.

I look forward to the upcoming chapters very much after I read your comment above. The intrudction of Pack's harem sounds very attrative and I cannot wait to see what happen to Cassandra's servants. New places and orc world, including orc stype brothels to those noble women are extremely appealing too!

I just wish if I can also join this world of yours. All credits go to you of course. I understand that this is too sudden a request and that you may prefer to be in control of the world you create. I will not create any settings that are not part of your plan. Besides, the reason I choose 'the brothels as the theme precisely because I want to try not to overlap with the main story you are developing currently.

If I could have this honor, maybe we could start by discussing the brothel setting and the characters involved, through email exchange privately or anything you prefer? Or maybe I can write something from one of the possible scenario but not too precise to affect your setting at all?

I take writing very seriously and would never treat this setting casually. Please let me know what you think.

I really appreciate you reading my comment. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Red.

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Hi Banbeck,

Thank you so much for responding to my comment. I was quite worried about the lengthy message I left for you all of a sudden. I myself is a stranger on internet anyway and perhaps my excessive enthusiasm will frighten you.

Nevertheless, I have never read anything on Literotica that I have enjoyed so much; the quality of your writing and the story itself are all extremely enjoyable to me.

I look forward to the upcoming chapters very much after I read your comment above. The intrudction of Pack's harem sounds very attrative and I cannot wait to see what happen to Cassandra's servants. New places and orc world, including orc stype brothels to those noble women are extremely appealing too!

I just wish if I can also join this world of yours. All credits go to you of course. I will not create any settings that are not part of your plan. Besides, the reason I choose 'the brothels as the theme precisely because I try not to overlap with the main story you are developing currently.

If I could have this honor, maybe we could start by discussing the brothel setting and the characters involved, through email exchange privately or anything you prefer? Or maybe I can write something from one of the possible scenario but not too precise to affect your setting at all?

I take writing very seriously and would never treat this setting casually. Please let me know what you think.

I really appreciate you reading my comment. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Red.

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Hi Banbeck,

After giving some thoughts, I would like to apologize first regarding my request in my last comment. I do not mean to give your trouble or intrude your creation at all forcefully.

If I can have your permission respectfully, maybe the best way is to "not" use any existed character of yours but create a side character (Nobel woman whose position is not high and important but still getting involved in the incidents of main story and send to brothel).

She would have her own point of view and experience from whats happening in the last few chapters when orcs took over. ( a bit if re-create the scene). However, her existence does not affect the main story, and if there is any misleading plot-wise or setting-wise, we can discuss about it and do minor adjustment too.

Kindly let me know your comment, thank you very much.

Best regards.

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Sorry Banbeck, I accidentally sent out repeated comment earlier when there was an internet error occurred.

I wasn't trying to spam the message...still getting use to the system. :(

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

I just submitted the next chapter for publishing (23:59 14/04/2023)

Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem.

Lots of sex, and then some more sex, and ehm, some sex?

Expect it in a couple of days... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...