Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

Story Info
An evening of carnal pleasure awaits...
34k words
4.8
3.2k
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

The six former maidens become part of Bashuk's pack.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): sex, sex, and then some more sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Denora, human female, 24 years old, Cassandra's servant

Vala, human female, 22 years old, Cassandra's servant

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, Cassandra's servant

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, Cassandra's servant

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, Cassandra's servant

Polly, human female, 18 years old, Cassandra's servant

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's guard

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Casus Belli 10: The Pack's Harem

Preparations

By the time Cassandra had regained her composure Denora announced that it was time for dinner. "Good," Bashuk reacted, "and while you and your girls take care of that the males will prepare this part of the living room for this evening's ceremony." The girls all looked at each other nervously. "Don't look so worried," Bashuk grinned, "you're all going to get spoiled..." His words didn't improve the girls' clear anxiety, and when Denora rose they all rose with her. "You all need to leave the private quarters?" Bashuk asked surprised.

"No," Denora responded, "I'll go to the kitchens and consult with the chief, the others will prepare the table."

Bashuk glanced at his males, and it was Batul and Durgat who rose. "I'll go with her," Batul volunteered. Once the girls and the two orcs had left Kurgan took the lead in preparing the room. Cassandra watched them from Bashuk's lap. They first moved the two heavy couches furthest away a little closer, until they were almost touching the ones closest by. They then moved both pairs further away from the low tables, creating more room between the opposite rows. The two low tarkan wood tables were next, and she watched them carry them away and place them against the wall to the right of the bedchamber doors. The males then left through the private hallway doors, after which the girls came in again through those same doors and started setting the big table.

Once the girls had finished setting the table they sat themselves down on the couches to her right, with Vala, and Leavy on the one closest by, and the other three on the one next to it. They were clearly aware of the large empty space left by the tables, but they said nothing, and talked about what they wished they were going to get for dinner instead. Not much later Denora and Batul arrived back, and with Denora dashing for the empty spot next to Vala, Batul opted for the center of the closest couch to Cassandra's left. The girls then started interrogating Denora about what they were going to get for dinner, and were surprised to find out kale hotchpotch was on the menu, because that was a real commoners dish.

When Bashuk asked what this 'hotchpotch' was exactly, Moiga explained to him that it was made by boiling kale and potatoes and then mashing it all together, and that it was usually served with fried bacon, smoked sausage, and mustard. Cassandra had never had kale hotchpotch before, but going by the enthusiasm of the girls she was in for a treat apparently. Thinking about it some more it also made sense; the kitchens now had hundreds of big orcs to feed, and being unfamiliar with their food preferences Eldran had apparently gone for something simple she could easily produce in large quantities. Going by Bashuk's face she had made the right decision...

Not much later there was some noise in the private hallway, and then the doors opened and Kurgan came in, followed by the rest of the males, who were carrying a stack of large mattresses. The mattresses were complete with their fitted sheets, there were six of them, and going by their size and the purple color of the sheets, they had come from the guest rooms. They moved over to the empty space between the couches, and there they dropped the mattresses next to each other in a two by six pattern, creating a simple but huge bed. The soon to be pack girls watched the proceedings, looking a little upset, as the purpose of it all was pretty clear.

"Normally it's a rug on the ground at best," Bashuk said, clearly aware of the girls' discomfort, "and normally the ceremony is performed in front of the tribe, and not just in front of the pack. That's something else we changed..."

"Couldn't you have changed it a little bit further?" Polly asked in a tiny voice.

"It's our way," Bashuk stated, sounding apologetic. The girls shifted uneasily. "You must understand," the huge Warlord continued, "that in the lands we hail from the climate is much colder than it is in Nigawa. As a result all pack members live together in a great house, made from wood, and built around a large stone hearth. Inside there's just a single room, divided into two halves by the hearth, of which one is used for storage, and the other for living. In the living space there are tables at the center, and beds against the sides, there is no privacy to speak of." He took in the girls. "In these quarters you will have privacy much of the time," he added, "in the bedrooms."

The girls still didn't look happy, Polly especially, and then Kasho walked over to where she was sitting. The small blonde's eyes grew big as the big orc knelt down in front of her. He reached out, and gently cupped her chin. To her credit, Polly didn't flinch. His thumb caressed her cheek, "You won't just become a mate," he explained to her, "you'll become a pack member too. The other males of the pack, the ones you aren't mated to, will die defending you and your cubs if need be. There's no need for shame towards males so devoted to your well-being. And the same goes for the other pack mates, who will take care of your cubs as if they were their own, should you not be able to."

Polly swallowed, and then she nodded her understanding, after which Kasho got up again.

The girls were exchanging looks. "It's their tradition," Denora said after a moment, "their way. So let's not be judgmental about something we have no experience with."

***

The males finished positioning the mattresses, and then they sat themselves down on the couches to Cassandra's left, clearly pleased with the results of their labor.

"And there isn't going to be any pressure for us to get pregnant?" Vala suddenly asked Bashuk, sounding a little anxious.

The huge Warlord turned his head towards the redhead, smiling softly, "It's considered a pack mate's duty to produce cubs, to strengthen the tribe, but, unlike a prize, as Kurgan told before, the decision when is hers, and hers alone. The six of you are still young, so there's no hurry. I do advise you to discuss this matter with the male you plan to mate with though." Cassandra had dropped her head once more, and was staring down without seeing, fighting the unjust feelings of jealousy towards the girls she was now experiencing.

After a moment of silence Vala floated another question that was clearly bothering all the girls. "This ceremony, what does it entail exactly Sir?" she asked Bashuk timidly.

The orc Warlord smiled, "For starters, Vala, in the privacy of the pack, we address each other by name. So you can call me Bashuk, there's no need for the 'Sir'. Regarding your question..." he grinned, "It starts with the prospective pack girl, or girls in this case, undressing in front of the pack. Once you're all naked it's time for the bloodletting..."

"Bloodletting!" Vala exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Don't worry, it'll just be a pint or so," Bashuk reacted, sounding apologetic, "it's needed for the full-body tribal tattooing."

"Tattooing!" Moiga exclaimed this time.

The girls were all looking a bit pale around the gills, Cassandra included, and then she noticed a by now familiar sparkle in Bashuk's eyes. "You're pulling their legs!" she exclaimed accusingly, and then her eyes widened and her hands came up to cover her mouth, as she realized she had broken the rules again. The huge Warlord looked down at her, and lifted an eyebrow.

Kurgan laughed raucously. "She's quick indeed," he said, "she has you all figured out already."

Cassandra heard the relieved sighs the girls produced as they realized there wasn't going to be a bloodletting, nor a full-body tattooing. Then Bashuk's big hands grabbed her, and she yelped as he lifted her off his lap and spun her around as if she weighed nothing. The next moment she was back on his lap again, but across it this time, butt up, and with his left hand on her lower back fixing her in place. "Noooo! please!" she begged, as she realized what was coming, and then a loud slap reverberated through the room, flesh on flesh. It took a second or so for the pain to register, and when it did she groaned loudly. A second slap followed, and then a third, and by then it was clear he wasn't hitting her very hard, for a huge orc that was.

The slaps still stung, and the pain built, turning groaning into wailing, but he stopped after a dozen or so. Cassandra sniffled loudly, reached back with both hands and carefully examined her tender butt cheeks, which felt glowing hot. "I hope that'll help you remember the rules from now on," Bashuk said. She nodded slowly, actually feeling more humiliated than hurt. "Now spread for me, the huge orc ordered next, "so I can check that my nose isn't fooling me." She was already blushing, but now felt her face heat up even more as she obeyed his order. His hand felt hot on her pussy, and then a thick finger pushed between her labia, and then all the way inside her dripping wet sheath.

Bashuk chuckled, "I knew it..." She then heard him sniff. "But you're not the only one...," he added. Someone moaned softly, and as she looked up to her side it was Vala's face that was blushing. The hand on her lower back moved, and then she was being lifted and turned around again. This time she yelped as he put her down, straight on her sore butt. The finger was still inside her though, and his thumb now came down on her clit, and he started to gently rub her little knob. Pleasure spread immediately, not masking the pain, but turning it into just more pleasure instead. It took her by surprise, and a loud lustful moan escaped her, immediately followed by an embarrassed whimper.

It didn't escape Cassandra that he was helping her cope with the pain from the spanking, and she snuggled up against his broad chest in response. "Well," she heard Bashuk say, "where were we. Ah yes..., as my pleasure slave already noticed, I was just teasing you girls a little. Actually there isn't much of a ceremony. New pack girls swear fealty to the pack, and then they undress and are welcomed into the pack by the pack's warriors. Basically the males will undress too, and then they will proceed to pleasure the females sexually, with the girl in control. The only compulsory element is that during the event she's obliged to have sex with each and every one of the males."

His fingers hadn't stopped stroking and rubbing her, and Cassandra moaned softly as pleasure started to spread through her abdomen. Bashuk grinned, "Normally 'have sex with' means both you and the male climax, but considering there are six of you that's probably beyond what we males can manage. So we'll change that part a little. The males will just pleasure you until you climax, and then, once each of you has climaxed with each male, there will be a final round. During this final round the six of you, in order of seniority, will pick a male and make him cum inside you." The girls in question were all blushing by now, and so was Cassandra, but for a different reason.

The fire that had started in her pussy was slowly consuming her, as Bashuk's fingers drove her on unwittingly. "To keep things fair for the males, you can't pick one that has cum already, so they'll all get a turn," the huge orc added. He looked at Syldan and Polly, "That brings me to the two of you... You will, as Kurgan already implied, be expected to use your mouths instead of your cunts." Both girls blushed fiercely. "Something tells me you don't have any experience in that regard either," Bashuk noted with a chuckle. Polly's head dropped first, but Syldan's wasn't far behind. "It's okay," the huge orc said reassuringly, "you're both going to be pack girls, so no one is going to hurt you, or laugh at you, or ridicule you."

Both girls looked up, their faces uncertain. "That's a promise," he added. Cassandra's nipples had hardened as the fire spread, and a loud desperate moan escaped her as she felt an orgasm starting to build at her core, while Bashuk's fingers continued to drive her on. The huge orc locked eyes with her, "Someone's enjoying herself it seems..., that won't do for a punishment of course." The fingers withdrew, denying her her climax, and she moaned disappointedly. The huge orc presented her his wet fingers, and she obediently licked them clean. "Don't worry," Bashuk said softly, "You're going to get shagged too," and to her shame the prospect didn't repulse her.

Denora gestured at the wall mounted chronometer, "Our food will be arriving in five minutes or so," she announced, "and I don't know about you lot, but I'm hungry."

***

Cassandra had dinner sitting on Bashuk's lap again, getting the hang of feeding both herself and her master simultaneously, and worrying a little about her former maidens. The males were trying to reassure the girls, with mixed results. Syldan and Polly especially were getting more nervous as the meal proceeded. The kale hotchpotch proved a pleasant surprise; it was a simple dish, but tasty, and the fried bacon and smoked sausage with mustard went great with it. Afterwards there was caramelized baked pears for dessert, which the orcs weren't familiar with, but absolutely loved, and which a couple of virgins clearly dawdled with, to the amusement of the orcs.

When the pears were gone at last, and the girls had cleared the table, it was time for the evening's main event. "Should I organize something to drink?" Denora inquired. Bashuk looked back at her questioningly. "Like beer and wine," she added.

"That would be great," Bashuk replied, and then he grinned, "and maybe something stronger too..., to calm some nerves here and there..."

Denora ordered Moiga and Polly with her, and when they started towards the private hallway doors Bashuk pointed at Yakha and Durgat, and then made a gesture towards the departing girls. The two got up, and followed the three girls out. Once they had left Bashuk gently slid her from his lap, and then he got up, and she followed him to the comfy chair positioned at the opposite side of the spread out mattresses, next to 'her' spot. The huge Warlord sat down, and she looked at him questioningly, not knowing whether to kneel down at her spot or next to the chair, or sit on his lap. She was hoping on his lap, as it was much more comfortable, and also less humiliating, than sitting on her knees in the 'pleasure slave' position.

Bashuk looked at the floor to his left, and then he looked up and locked eyes with her. Cassandra swallowed, the huge orc chuckled in response, and then he patted his lap. She sat down blushing, snuggling up against his broad chest once more. He stroked her leg warmer clad thigh, "How do you like your new outfit, girl?" he asked.

She hesitated for a moment. "It looks rather, well, obscene, but it's also nicely warm. So thank you for providing it," she answered honestly.

"I hope it convinces you that you're going to be taken good care of," Bashuk reacted. Cassandra hesitated again, and then she nodded.

Meanwhile the four guards remaining inside the room had sat down on the couches, beating the girls to it, because they hadn't been too eager to get near the mattresses. With the males occupying the centers of all available couches they now had to face the consequences though. Vala and Leavy sat down on the closest couch to Cassandra's left, to either side of Kasho, who smiled happily. Syldan sat down on the closest couch to her right, at Kurgan's left hand side. She was leaning against the armrest though, keeping her distance. Bashuk's second in command looked at the raven haired beauty, an amused smile on his lips, "Are you afraid of me? Small warrior..."

Syldan blinked, "How...?"

"It's the way you move that gives you away," Kurgan said, "it's the purpose and the balance you display in all your movements." He gestured at Cassandra, "She displays it too, but to a lesser extent. I'm familiar with it because of Yakha, who's a master at Kro-Dak-Ro, the art of unarmed combat, he displays this ingrained purpose and balance when he moves too." Kurgan had clearly caught Syldan's attention. "So," he continued, "considering we're going to be pretty intimate tonight, are you going to let me cuddle with you a little first, or is the small warrior too afraid of me?" Syldan blushed, and then, to Cassandra's surprise, she shuffled towards Kurgan gingerly, until their hips were touching.

Kurgan reacted by reaching out. He let his arm slide around Syldan's back, his big hand closing on her slender waist, and then he gently pulled her close against him. The girl visibly stiffened, and Kurgan reached out with his other hand, placed its fingers beneath her chin, and lifted her face towards him. "You're very pretty," he whispered, "one of the precious gems making up this amazing hoard we had the good fortune to stumble across. We're going to take good care of you, of all of you," he swallowed, "I promise." He had let go of her chin once Syldan locked eyes with him, and now her head dropped, and then she snuggled up against his large frame.

Cassandra watched Kurgan lower his head too, and nuzzle the girl's raven black hair while his right hand caressed her left thigh through her dress. She hadn't expected the move Syldan had made, and going by the expressions on their faces neither had Leavy and Vala. After a moment though, while Syldan was visibly relaxing, Leavy got this determined look on her face, and then she moved closer to Kasho, and leaned in to him, clearly surprising the big orc. She then pulled her legs up beneath her, and turned towards him a little, while reaching out with her right hand and placing it on his abdomen. Kasho reacted by slipping his right arm around her, and pulling her close.

Leavy looked up at him with those deep blue eyes of hers, "We're going to take good care of you guys too," she then whispered, "we're going to do our best to take the hurt away, to make you all feel whole again. That's a promise too." Cassandra swallowed as she realized what Leavy was doing, what she was committing too, and then Vala looked to her left, to where Bolar was sitting, and slowly got up. The youngest of Bashuk's guards swallowed as the buxom redhead sauntered towards him, and then sat down next to him.

"We're all very sorry about what happened to your loved ones," Vala said as she snuggled up to him, "and we are also very grateful for your commitment to us, with which you saved us from the brothels. We just need a little time to get used to it all." Bolar's eyes brightened, and then they dropped, to Vala's imposing décolleté. "Go on then," she chuckled, "it won't be the first time you've held them, if my memory serves me well..." Bolar's right hand had slipped around her waist already, and now his left hand came up slowly, and cupped one of Vala's large breasts through her dress, while he pulled her close against him.

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers