Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave

Story Info
When the going gets tough, it's all for one.
18.9k words
4.91
4.2k
4

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

This is a story about deceit, about its consequences, about the maidens' end, and the harem's beginning.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): non-consent inter species sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Sir Brando Boruga, human male, 27 years old, Cassandra's betrothed

Denora, human female, 24 years old, Cassandra's servant

Vala, human female, 22 years old, Cassandra's servant

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, Cassandra's servant

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, Cassandra's servant

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, Cassandra's servant

Polly, human female, 18 years old, Cassandra's servant

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's guard

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Casus Belli 9: Pleasure Slave

Dirty Tricks

They got out of the bath, and Cassandra toweled Bashuk off, but when she started to towel herself off too he intervened, taking the towel from her hands. She underwent him toweling her off with mixed feelings. He was gentle, but also very thorough... Dry once more she helped him put on his clean clothes, but he didn't put on his leather armor again. She watched him pick up his gear, and then he gestured at his sword, which he had been carrying across his back, "You carry my sword." She just nodded, and picked up the huge sheathed weapon by its thick leather shoulder belt which, as she now discovered, was actually more a rather complex harness. Fuck it was heavy, much much heavier than her own sword, or than any sword she had ever handled before.

He apparently noticed her curiosity, "It has a release mechanism that lowers the sheath towards the side, so you can draw the sword more easily." He then told her to lead the way to the bedchamber, and as she left the bathroom in front of him she realized she was now probably carrying the sword that had cleaved Captain Agnious, Bragstone's commander, in half.

She whimpered at the thought, and couldn't stop herself from asking the question that bothered her, "You.., you didn't hurt Brando, personally I mean, did you?"

His hand stroked her hair from behind, "It wouldn't really make any difference, but no, I never saw him before today, didn't even know we had captured the enemy commander. He was your army's commander, wasn't he?" She nodded slowly. "Your army fought well," he said, "and so did its commanders, they just didn't grasp what they were up against."

After entering the bedchamber he put his stuff down on the floor in front of the wall next to the door leading into the study. He then retrieved the large sword from her, and placed it upright against the wall behind the rest of his gear. She was standing close to the foot of the large bed as he turned around towards her, and pointed at a spot on the floor halfway between the foot of the bed and the wall he had just rested his sword against. "Now sit down on your knees, facing the bed," he ordered. She did as instructed. "Spread those knees wide," he then said, "you know the drill." Cassandra blushed as she obeyed again, displaying herself.

"Whenever your presence isn't desired in bed, this is your 'spot' in the bedchamber," he told her, before pointing behind her, "and when you're being punished, your spot is over there, between those two windows, facing the wall."

Cassandra swallowed, "I..., I won't sleep in my..., in your bed?"

Bashuk stepped closer, and lifted her head by the chin once more, locking eyes with her. "You're a pleasure slave now, and a pleasure slave has to earn her place in her master's bed. Be a good girl and you'll sleep comfortably, disappoint your master and you'll spend the night on the floor at the foot of the bed. Anger your master, and you'll spend the night on your knees, facing the wall, with glowing butt-cheeks, or worse." She nodded her understanding. "Now stay in position," he said, "and wait for my return."

With that he left, leaving her to contemplate recent developments. He had hardly left though before the doors to the living room opened again, and her former maidens filed in. They moved over to where she was kneeling, and while there really was no reason for it, she still felt shame. The girls immediately flocked around her, all of them looking worried. "Everything okay?" Denora whispered.

She nodded, "Yes, I only had to bathe him." Then a soft whimper escaped her, "He's going to breed me, and..." The doors to the living room opened again, and her mouth snapped shut in response. Bashuk came in again, alone, and she sighed in relief when he closed the doors behind him.

***

The girls had moved away from her the moment the doors opened, and were now standing a little back. Bashuk walked towards them, "Could you girls please remove her braiding, and fix her up a little?"

Denora looked questioningly, "Like applying make-up you mean?"

He nodded, "Yes, make-up, do her nails, all those feminine things."

Vala pointed at the dressing table, "Can we move her there?"

Bashuk shook his head, "No, as she is."

The girls all sprang into action, and Bashuk watched them work from a short distance away. Vala untangled her braiding, and then brushed her long blonde hair. Leavy applied her make-up. Polly and Moiga got busy with her nails, one on each side of her. "Do you want her dressed?" Denora asked, "she has very beautiful clothing, and also some rather provocative underwear..." Syldan nodded enthusiastically, but Bashuk still turned them down, she could have kissed both of them though, just for trying.

Leavy looked up at Bashuk, "This is her normal make-up Sir. Do you approve?"

Bashuk nodded, "Yes, excellent," and Cassandra felt some relief that he at least didn't want her painted up like some cheap whore. When the girls were finished, and had all stepped back from her, Bashuk pointed at the bed, "Now get on top of the bed girl, on your knees and elbows, knees a foot from the edge. Cassandra obeyed blushing, half expecting him to move behind her upturned butt immediately, and fuck her in front of her girls. Then she remembered he had promised their next time would be in bed and relaxed, immediately realizing she actually was in bed, sort of. It wasn't her interpretation of 'in bed', but it sure could be his.

He moved to her side instead, which was when she first noticed the large wooden jar he was holding. She hadn't seen it before, so he probably picked it up after he sent the girls in. Bashuk unscrewed the metal lid, and then he put the jar down on the bed in front of her. It turned out to be filled with some clear gelatinous gel, and she whimpered softly as its purpose dawned on her. It was lube, to cover his cock with before deflowering her virgin ass. And as if that wasn't already bad enough, he was going to do it with the girls watching. Hadn't he humiliated her enough already? "You," she heard Bashuk say, "Leavy, wasn't it? Could you please go and fetch the males?" Cassandra groaned softly, there clearly was no end to her humiliation.

"Yes Sir, as you wish," she heard the platinum blonde reply. A moment later Leavy moved into her field of vision, and she watched her leave the bedchamber, leaving the doors open behind her.

"The rest of you servant girls please line up in front of the mirror wall," Bashuk said, and she heard the girls start moving before she could see them.

"Your leader wants you all to join us in the bedchamber," she heard Leavy announce, while her other former maidens lined up as requested.

***

Leavy came back in, and lined up with the other girls on her own. The males came in behind her, all six of them, and Cassandra could feel their gazes upon her naked body as they first passed to her left and then behind her. She had dropped her head, to evade their eyes, but could still see them line up to the right of the bed within her peripheral vision. She yelped, as Bashuk grabbed her pussy from behind without any warning, and then pushed his thick finger all the way inside her, while his thumb started to rub her rectum. Gods, she thought, I hope he isn't going to be rough, like when he claimed me.

He had promised he wouldn't hurt her anymore though, and she found herself praying he wouldn't break that promise. "Well, my trusty warriors," Bashuk's voice sounded behind her, "you haven't had a female in over half a year, but now, conforming with tradition, you can all make use of my prize. I do claim my breeding right though, so you'll have to make do with her guest-hole." The guards smiled, her maidens looked horrified, and Cassandra wailed loudly as her fate took a turn for the worse. "Okay Kurgan," she heard Bashuk say, "You have seniority, so you can have her first." The biggest of the guards started to move towards the side of the bed, unclasping his leather cod-piece.

Cassandra felt panic rise; six big orcs were going to fuck her in her virgin ass, while her maidens watched. Her second wail was softer, and it didn't sound shocked, like the first one had, it sounded wounded instead. The one named Kurgan stopped at the side of the bed, his left hand reached out towards the jar, and his thick fingers scooped up a dollop of the gel while his right hand masturbated his huge erection. She watched him starting to coat his cock with it, from the fat head down. Cassandra whimpered softly, and then Bashuk's voice sounded from behind her again. "How does it feel, my slave, to know that six big orcs are now going to fuck your ass? Do you think they will be able to satisfy the little slut?"

She looked down, closing her eyes, as he threw her earlier tease back at her once more, and a soft sob escaped her. The sob turned into a wail as he pushed what felt like his thumb inside her anus. It hurt. "Don't you desire for my guards to fuck you?" he asked next.

During the earlier proceedings in the throne room she had submitted, even given in to shameful lust, but she hadn't totally lost control of her emotions. Now, in the relative privacy of the bedroom, she caved in. "Nooo.., please no..," she sobbed, trembling, tears streaming down her face.

The thumb slipped out, followed by the finger, and then his massive shape appeared next to her, as he sat himself down on top the bed. "Weren't you convinced you would be able to handle getting marched off to the brothel, and having to spread your legs for my entire army? Didn't you think your highborn cunt and asshole would be able to cope with dozens of orc cocks a day?""

"Yes..," she sobbed, "but I was wrong!" He reached out, and his large fingers caressed her blonde locks, "Chin up slave, there are only six of them..."

In a reflex, her terrified gaze swept to her former maidens, her only possible source for help. Denora was looking back at her with large sad eyes, and then her senior maiden's face took on a determined expression. She watched her locking eyes with Bashuk, before sinking down on her knees, "Please, my Lord, don't do this to her, let me pleasure your men instead." Bashuk just stared back at the auburn haired beauty, and then Leavy dropped down on her knees beside Denora, and repeated her offer. Horrified Cassandra watched all her former maidens drop down on their knees, one by one, Polly being last. "No..," she finally managed, scolding herself, "please, you don't have to do this!"

Denora looked back at her, "Keep your mouth shut, pleasure slave, this is none of your business." Her senior maiden looked at the other girls kneeling to the left and right of her, then up at Bashuk, blushing fiercely, "Keep your prize to yourself, my Lord, and you'll get six willing whores for your guards in return, to warm their beds, and fuck as they please."

Bashuk didn't react for a couple of seconds, and then he laughed raucously, "I knew it! I knew it was a charade. She's way too nice to have really alienated her closest servants, and this 'maidens room' was way too dusty, it hadn't been used in ages. There were so many things, little things, that gave your game away, but I had to make sure, and now I have."

Denora looked down for a moment, the other girls were studying the floor in front of them also, and then her face came up again, "Aren't we all playing games? My Lord..."

***

The huge orc thought for what felt like a long time, and Denora's head dropped down submissively. Bashuk cleared his throat, "Yes, time to teach the seven of you a little lesson." He gestured at the kneeling girls, "Get up, and get naked, whores."

Cassandra watched the girls obey, looking nervous, Denora especially, and then they started helping each other undress. Cassandra moaned loudly, and then she forgot about the rules, "Please, Bashuk, my Lord, they didn't..."

"Shut up!" Bashuk barked at her, "you don't use my name, you don't speak unless spoken too, consider this your final warning!"

She dropped her head again, and then she gasped loudly as she felt a pair of hands on her buttocks, she had all forgotten about the guard. Bashuk turned a little, "Don't fuck her yet," he said, and a frustrated groan behind her resulted. She whimpered as she felt slick fingers starting to explore her ass crack.

The girls were soon naked, treating the assembled orcs to a dazzling display of firm breasts, shapely butts, and neatly manicured pussies. She watched them form up in a line again, with the mirror wall behind them maximizing their exposure. Bashuk got up from the bed, moved in front of Denora, and placed his big hands on her breasts. The girl whimpered as he started kneading them, and Cassandra noticed her former maiden's nipples were hardening quickly, which enticed Bashuk to pluck at them. Denora moaned softly. "Now spread for me," the huge warlord ordered. Her former maiden blushed even more fiercely as she slid her feet further apart.

Bashuk cupped her pussy with one hand while placing the other one on her round butt. Denora gasped as Bashuk forced his big middle finger inside her. "Nice and tight," the big orc grinned, that's not going to last once you're in the brothels though..." The girls whimpered in concert. "What's the problem?" Bashuk inquired, pulling his finger out, "it was six whores you offered me, didn't you?"

Denora's voice trembled, "For six guards... I didn't offer anything more!"

Bashuk shrugged, "Six, six thousand, what's the difference? A whore is a whore." There were tears in Denora's eyes as he let go of her, and moved on to Moiga.

The slender brunette spread her feet as Bashuk felt her breasts, "As long as you don't whore Cassy to your men I don't care," the slender brunette said stoically.

Bashuk grinned, "You don't understand, the six of you lied to me, tried to fool me. So you're now going to the brothels as punishment, and my pleasure slave will service my guards just the same." He had cupped Moiga's pussy as he said it, and now pushed his finger, still wet from Denora's slit, inside her. The brunette moaned loudly as he felt her up. "Oh..., another tight cunt that's not going to last," Bashuk grinned. Moiga looked down defeated, and Bashuk moved over to Vala, the next maiden in line. He placed his hands on her huge tits, and she groaned softly as he started kneading them roughly, making the pale flesh spill out between his thick greenish-brown fingers.

"You'll be popular in the brothels," he said, squeezing her hardening nipples, "orcs like big tits on a whore." He moved a hand down over her flat belly, his fingers twirled through her neatly manicured copper colored bush, and she spread for him. He cupped her, and the thick middle finger disappeared in yet another reluctant human pussy. His eyebrows rose, and soft squelching resulted as he pumped her. "Aah," he said, "you have seen some use already." Vala whimpered, and blushed fiercely. "Don't worry," Bashuk said, "There's going to be plenty of fat cock in your future."

***

Casandra felt the fingers of the guard move down her crack, spreading her labia, and moaned softly as his fingertips located her clit. Bashuk moved back along the lined up girls, ending up in front of Syldan. He placed his hands on her breasts, and rubbed her nipples, before starting to knead the firm mounds. The girl breathed heavily, and he let his hands wander all over her caramel colored body, "You're toned, like my new slave," he said, "I like it." One of the hands moved down over her belly, but Syldan's legs stayed closed, "spread," he ordered. The legs parted slowly, and the girl whimpered as he cupped her pussy.

A thick finger spread her labia. "Please Sir," Syldan begged, "please be gentle."

Bashuk's eyebrow's rose, and to his credit he slipped inside her slowly. She winced, and he chuckled, "A toned body isn't the only similarity you have with my pleasure slave I feel." Syldan's eyes had moistened. "Don't worry," the huge orc said, "They'll deflower you gently, before they fuck you bendy legged." She missed Syldan's reaction, because she felt the thick finger slid inside her pussy. She gasped in response, and found Bashuk's eyes locking with hers. He grinned, "You can use three fingers Kurgan, she ain't a virgin anymore..."

The big guard responded by pushing a second thick finger inside, already stretching her. She realized he was being considerate, not pushing three fingers inside at once, and arched her back for him to show him her appreciation, hoping it would encourage him to go easy on her when deflowering her anus. A loud groan interrupted her thoughts. Bashuk was in front of Leavy now, and the ash blonde beauty had opened her long legs wide. Soon the warlord's thick finger was fucking a sopping pussy. "I'll be good," she heard Leavy moan, "I promise. We will all be good. Just don't send us to the brothels, please."

"Don't worry," Bashuk responded, "by the feel of it you'll get used to servicing three dozen orcs a day in no time." With that he withdrew his finger, with a loud slurping noise, before moving to the last former maiden in the row. Polly's lower lip trembled as his big hands cupped her small breasts. He just felt the beautifully shaped little mounds, and then his hands slid down her petite body, one on her front and one on her back. "Spread," Bashuk ordered, but Polly's legs remained closed. Cassandra watched his finger slide down the top of the small blonde's slit, and a soft moan escaped Polly as he started to gently rub her, "Now open for me," he said softly, "I'll be careful, I promise."

Polly relaxed a little, "I..., I...," she stuttered.

"You're a virgin too," Bashuk said. Polly blushed, and then she nodded, as his hand pushed her slender legs open. Cassandra watched concerned as he slowly slipped a thick finger inside her former junior maiden. Polly whimpered, and then she squealed as Bashuk touched her hymen. Cassandra herself was moaning by now, and her hips were rocking to the rhythm of Kurgan's thick fingers. Bashuk let go of Polly, and turned towards her, "Ah," he said, "you changed your mind on wanting to fuck my males I see."

She looked down humiliated. "Bastard," she whispered.

Bashuk chuckled, and his gaze moved up. He locked eyes with the guard who was finger fucking her. "What do you think?" he asked.

The fingers disappeared, slid out of her slurping. "I think it's a damned pity you're claiming your breeding rights," Kurgan answered with a chuckle, "and so does my cock..."

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers