Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Lord Bashuk?" Denora's voice sounded questioning. The big warlord turned his attention towards her. "Please Sir," she said, "it was all my idea, and as I used to be the senior maiden, the girls just followed my lead." Cassandra's eyes drifted up to where her friends were standing, they were looking utterly defeated. Tears were running down Denora's cheeks now. "Please Sir, don't punish them, just punish me," the auburn haired girl said, and then her head dropped, and she started to sob. The other girls were gazing at their crying companion, their faces contorted. It was clear they wanted to comfort her, but none of them dared to move.

Cassandra swallowed, "Permission to speak, my Lord?" she whispered.

Bashuk's head moved towards her, he stared at her for a moment, and then he sighed, "Alright, let's hear it then."

She looked back at him, pleadingly, "Please my Lord, they meant well. They only wanted to protect me. Please don't send them to the brothels, if you have to punish someone then punish me."

Bashuk sighed, "I'm sorry, I appreciate their loyalty to you, but by lying to me they proved themselves untrustworthy. I can't justify the risk of having six females in my quarters whose loyalty is with my slave, and not with me. And I can't keep whores in my quarters either, because whores belong in the brothels, for the tribe's benefit, the rules are clear about that."

Her maidens whimpered, it was so unfair. "I'll do anything for you, my Lord," Cassandra half whispered, "just spare them this awful fate."

Bashuk chuckled, "You'll do anything for me, and my males, and my guests, anyway, slave." Tears started running down her cheeks while she sat presenting herself like a whore. He reached out, and held her face with both hands, his thumbs wiping away her tears. "Hush girl," he said, "there may be a way out of this..." She looked up at him, feeling hope rise. "As I said, there can be no place in my quarters for servants I can't trust, and there can be no place in my quarters for whores either, but there may be another way."

The girls looked confused, but Cassandra understood Bashuk perfectly, understood perfectly where this was going, and also that nothing of this had happened by chance. She had underestimated him, again. Bashuk let go of her face and his attention moved towards the orc still standing behind her, "Could you please explain to these females what a pack harem is, Kurgan?"

She felt Kurgan's hands slip from her butt, and then the big orc moved into view to her right again, and took in the girls for a moment. "A green orc tribe is made up out of warrior packs," he started, "every pack consists of a leader, half a dozen warriors, and the pack's harem. The harem is made up of the females belonging to the pack, who can be either pack mates, pack girls, or prizes. The latter are, as you already learned, females that got claimed by the pack's leader as spoils of war. As such, prizes belong to the pack's leader, but the other males of the pack, and official guests, with the pack leader's permission, can use them too. It is also up to the pack's leader to decide when a prize is bred, and by whom."

"That brings me to the pack girls and pack mates. Pack girls freely join a pack, but to do so they need the approval of not just the pack's males, but also of the pack mates and girls already in the harem. Pack mates, on the other hand, are claimed by one of the males of the pack, after submitting to him. Pack girls are available to all the males of the pack, and to official guests, but pack mates are only available to the male that claimed them. They can volunteer to become available to other males of the pack, and guests, though." Kurgan grinned, "That's usually meant as a warning to their mate, as a sign of discontent...."

"Pack mates often join the pack as pack girls first, to only mate with a male once a strong attraction between them has developed. Where it comes to breeding, for pack girls and pack mates alike, the decision when to breed, and with whom, is theirs and theirs alone. Most females choose to be mated before they start breeding, but not always. Some pack girls never mate, it isn't compulsory." He smiled, "Some simply can't choose, and some don't want to choose," he winked, "for obvious reasons..."

Kurgan checked with Bashuk, who nodded his approval, and then addressed the males as a whole. "What do you all think of these servant girls?" Cassandra heard him ask.

She turned her head towards where the males were standing. They were looking at each other, communicating with just body language, as only warriors who have been together for a long time can. Their leader, Kurgan, who had joined them again, locked eyes with Bashuk, "That they are as fine as they come, my Lord."

***

Bashuk nodded, returned his attention to the girls, and looked them over once more, "Well, it appears there are some vacancies for pack girls and pack mates, for some young females willing to swear their loyalty to the pack, and join its harem." The speed with which the girls had grasped the rapidly changing situation varied, and so did their reactions. Denora and Leavy looked relieved, Vala and Syldan looked nervous, and Moiga and Polly were still catching up by the looks of it. The huge orc warlord grinned mischievously, "Well, young ladies, what is it going to be; brothel or harem?"

They all swallowed, and then they looked at each other. Leavy was the first to reply, "Harem!" The other five weren't far behind though, and then their eyes drifted to the six guards, checking them out, and the males returned the favor. The naked girls started to blush shyly, and the guards, to Cassandra's surprise, didn't look smug, in fact they looked a little uncertain.

"Well," Bashuk said with a pleased grin, "that leaves the six of you with an important choice to make; will you become a pack girl, or will you try to become a pack mate, and in the latter case to whom. Be warned though that if your intended mate accepts you, and he doesn't have too, you'll be mated for life, and that I want this matter settled before the end of the day. So the safe way for you is to become a pack girl first, and a pack mate later. This will of course mean that, as pack girls, you'll be available to all the pack's males up to that point. I know that conflicts with the monogamous nature of the human female, but that can't be helped I'm afraid..."

He let that sink in for a moment, before continuing, "In the meantime, as long as you haven't sworn fealty to the pack, by officially joining the harem, you're considered prisoners, and restricted from leaving these private quarters without supervision. That means you won't be allowed to leave without me or one of my males accompanying, is that clear?" The girls nodded one by one, and then Bashuk turned his head towards the gathered males again. "Right, once you have relieved yourself inside the prize's guest-hole, it's time for a bath. You will be bathed by the prisoners, but you aren't allowed to shag them yet, you can only look, with eyes and hands, is that clear?"

The girls moaned, Cassandra whimpered once again, and the males nodded their understanding. "If you want me and my girls to become pack mates, and procreate with you and your males someday, you're strongly advised against having six big orcs violate our friend's virgin 'guest-hole', Sir," Denora addressed Bashuk rather matter-of-factly.

The huge warlord just gazed at her former senior maiden for a moment, and then he chuckled, "I like you..., and I get your point. This is, however, not just for me to decide. Access to the prize of his pack's leader is, within reason, a warrior's right. In this case my warriors haven't had a female for ages, so they are certainly within reason to demand access immediately."

Denora just nodded, and then she looked at the gathered males and, rather suggestively, cocked her head to the side and rose an eyebrow questioningly. After a moment Kurgan laughed, "You human girls are going to be fun after all it seems..." He looked at his fellow males for a moment. "What I need most at this moment is a bath I think... especially considering the female bathing service it apparently comes with... What about you?" The other males made a show of agreeing with him, which did seem to relax the girls, but not half as much as it relaxed Cassandra.

Bashuk turned around, and looked straight at her, "Well, that gets you off the hook for the moment girl, though it does leave the question of how to punish you for your involvement in this little conspiracy of course." Cassandra swallowed hard, and her master seemed to think for a moment. "The traditional punishment for an offense like this, taking into consideration it is your first, would be a good spanking, followed up by a good ass fucking..."

Cassandra whimpered, and Kurgan grinned. "I think it's high time we paid the bathing facilities a visit," he said to his fellow males. The males all agreed, after which Kurgan addressed the girls, "Please, lead the way ladies, I can't wait to have my back scrubbed by gentle female hands, and other parts of my anatomy too of course..."

With that, everyone except for Bashuk, started to move towards the living room doors. The girls were all throwing her their supportive looks, and then Syldan stopped. "Please Sir, don't be too harsh with her," she begged Bashuk. The huge orc turned towards the raven haired beauty, suggestively rose his eyebrows, and then he gestured at the living room doors with the thumb of his right hand. Syldan blushed, "Yes my Lord," she said, and then she hurried after the other girls. The males followed close behind them, and then the doors closed, and Cassandra was alone with Bashuk once more.

***

The huge warlord moved to the bed, ending up behind her, "Thank you," she said softly, "for not sending the girls to the brothels, although I have a feeling you planned all of this beforehand."

"Get up," Bashuk ordered, "and face me." Cassandra lifted herself up on her hands, and then came up on her knees, before turning around. She spread wide, and sank back on her heels, before she locked eyes with him. "You're giving me credit beyond my ability," he said, but his eyes told another story altogether. She cocked her head sideways. "Alright," he grinned, "I confess. But they did fool me in the beginning." He sighed, "Those girls do love you."

Cassandra nodded, "Yes, they do, as much as I love them."

"I hope they realize the seriousness of the oath they will be taking," Bashuk went on, "and the same goes for you. You also took that oath, by submitting to me, as was explained to you." His expression hardened, "Breaking your oath is considered treason..., you're familiar with the usual penalty for treason I presume?"

She swallowed, "Yes, death."

Bashuk nodded slowly, "In the case of a prize, the code would demand death by torture..., and my hands would be tied..., so please, never put me in that situation..."

The newly acquired 'prize' blinked, as the way he said it seemed to indicate such an event would somehow mean more to him than simply losing his sex toy. Was his concern about losing prestige, or was it about losing a pet he expected to get attached to? "I won't," she said, "and neither will the girls, I'm sure of it." His expression relaxed. "And thank you for punishing me in private," she added, "I realize you didn't have to."

The huge orc smiled softly, "I decided deflowering you in public once was enough, and the spanking isn't going to be a pretty sight anyway, with you squealing like a pig on my lap, thrashing helplessly, and dripping snot and juices all over the place."

Her eyes widened, "Juices?"

Bashuk chuckled, "After your earlier performance at the claiming, I'm pretty sure a good spanking will get your juices flowing rather nicely." Cassandra blushed a fiery red, and dropped her head in shame. He cupped her chin, and lifted her head again, until he could lock eyes with her. "You're a mere pleasure slave now, former Kangess, there's no need to hide your naughty desires anymore, or to feel ashamed about them." The hand slipped away as he stepped back, and started to undress. A soft, fearful whimper escaped her, "Don't worry," he reacted, while undoing the laces of his tunic, "I like sexual submissiveness in a strong female."

He lifted the cotton tunic over his head, revealing his massive muscular torso again. Cassandra was familiar with tattoos, as they were quite common among Nigawa's lower class males, but those simple and often colorful works were rather different from the ones covering large parts of Bashuk's body. The orcish tattoos consisted mainly of monochrome geometrical patterns and, on closer inspection, enhanced his already considerable masculinity. Meanwhile his last sentence reverberated inside her mind. He considered her a strong female... That was a compliment, wasn't it? Bashuk unlaced his massive boots, slipped them from his feet, and then proceeded with unlacing his breeches.

"I promised to be lenient," he said, "so I'll let you off the spanking. The good ass fucking is still going to happen though, if only because it has to happen anyway." She whimpered. "Would you prefer for some visiting chieftain to be your first back there?" he reacted. She shook her head, moaning softly. "Once the pain is gone you're going to love having your ass fucked," he assured her.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt me anymore," she said, accusingly.

"Yes," Bashuk answered, "but that didn't extend to punishments of course." He dropped his breeches, revealing his huge cock, and then moved closer again. Cassandra's eyes locked on the half erect dangling monster that would soon now be violating her tight anus. He sat himself down next to her and lifted her head once more, locking eyes with her again. "I know you're still a virgin back there, I know I have a big cock, and I'm not going to hurt you," he almost whispered, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just using the opportunity to get this behind us. I'm actually proud of my prize, because of how she has handled all this up to now."

"The same goes for those girls of yours," he continued after a moment, "who showed inventiveness, loyalty, and true grit. By the gods, even that small blonde virgin didn't really crack when I felt her up. Do you think Kurgan was referring to their looks when he said the males regarded those girls as as fine as they come? They sure please the eye, but he was referring to their pluck. They are females any pack would be proud of, and they aren't even orcs. I wasn't joking when I said I appreciated their loyalty towards you, and I wasn't the only one in the pack who did." Despite what was coming, she felt herself relax a little.

***

Bashuk picked up the jar that was still on the bed in front of her. "Now move to the center of the bed," he ordered, "and prove to me that you indeed trust me, on your knees and elbows." She did as ordered, then felt him move on top of the bed behind her. She whimpered softly as his calloused hand rubbed her upturned buttocks. Cassandra felt anxiety rise to near panic level, fueled by nothing but naked fear for the pain she was certain would soon come. His hands caressed her back, his fingers starting to knead her flesh, "Fuck," he said after a moment "you're way too tense for this." He appeared next to her, and then moved further up. She watched him put down the jar, turn over and lay down on his back, resting his head on one of the pillows.

A soft moan escaped her as she remembered waking up with her own head on that same pillow that morning, in the midst of all her maidens; it now seemed an entire world away. Bashuk had put the jar down to his right, and patted the mattress to his left. Cassandra swallowed, and then she came up and moved closer to her master on her hands and knees. When she arrived at the indicated spot he reached out and pulled her towards him, with her ending up on her side, facing him. "Let's cut the crap," he said, "I'm not going to punish you, I'm not going to hurt you, what I'm going to do is get you ready for having your guest-hole used."

He was holding her against him with his left arm, and then he reached out with his right hand and started to gently caress her waist. "You do remember telling me that you trusted me not to hurt you, don't you?" She nodded slowly. "Then why don't you?" he asked.

The memory of her rough deflowering, and the following rather brutal impalement, was still very fresh in her mind. "You did hurt me," she said, "during the surrender ceremony."

He pulled her close, and then he kissed the top of her head, "I told you I had no other choice, and that I was sorry, and I was careful not to tear you..." Cassandra sniffed, he hugged her, and his hands caressed her back and butt. "You aren't the first female whose guest-hole I'll be breaking in," he said, "and I'll be as gentle as possible, but you'll have to relax, or it will hurt, okay?"

She had been staring at his greenish-brown chest, tilted her head up until she could lock eyes with him, "Promise?"

The huge orc smiled, "Promise," and then he moved his face towards her, and placed his lips on hers. Opening her lips proved more difficult than opening her legs somehow, and she kept her mouth closed to him. After a moment he lifted his lips from hers, and locked eyes with her again. "I could order you, force you even, but I won't," he said, "just remember things like this work both ways. That maiden of yours, what's her name, ah yes, Denora, she understands perfectly." He kissed her on the forehead. "You're mine now," he said, "and your old life is over. So don't cling to it, because it'll only cause you pain."

She felt her eyes moisten, and dropped her head again, forcing back the tears. Bashuk reacted by pulling her close, and caressing her. "I'm glad you didn't choose the brothels," he whispered, "because I don't think you would have been able to cope." Cassandra wanted to deny it, but couldn't, and moaned softly. "I understand how upsetting all this must be for you, and how low you're no doubt feeling at the moment, but it'll get better. I'm not your enemy, or at least not anymore, I'm your master now, and I prefer a happy prize." He kissed her on top of her head again, "Why do you think I offered those maidens of yours a position in my pack?"

Her face came up again, "What if Denora hadn't made the offer? Would you then have let Kurgan and the other males fuck me in my behind?"

He sighed, "I had good hope it wouldn't come to that, but nothing is ever certain, and the males were in their right. Luckily I judged the situation, and that auburn haired maiden of yours, correctly." He grinned, "I loved how she wound Kurgan around her finger, just by giving him that look." Bashuk cocked his head and lifted an eyebrow, almost perfectly imitating the look Denora had given Kurgan and the other males. It was about the last thing Cassandra had expected, and for a moment her soft spontaneous laugh filled the bedchamber.

***

Bashuk smiled, his eyes sparkling, and when her laugh faded, his arm released her and he patted his broad chest, "Get on top of me girl." Cassandra blushed, and then she started moving. "The other way around," he instructed with a grin as she climbed on top of him. Her face turned crimson, and then she complied, ending up looking down at his cock, and feeling his breath on her own intimate parts. "You have a beautiful cunt," he then chose to enlighten her, "very neat." Cassandra moaned, embarrassed, and then she felt his fingers on her labia, gently caressing her soft flesh. The jar was sitting on the bed next to him, and she watched him reach out to it, and scoop up a big dollop of the lube with two of his fingers.