Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Zirgin and Daitan," Bashuk said, pointing out the two older females, "they are here to take your measurements."

"Our measurements?" Denora reacted surprised.

"Yes," Bashuk answered, "for your new outfits."

Denora blinked, "But..., we have plenty of good clothing Sir."

"You're all going to get clothing befitting your new status as pack members," Bashuk replied. He shrugged, "We don't want to risk you girls being taken for escaped noblewomen you see..." The shrug was followed by a smile, "And we want clothing which provides for easier access too of course..."

It focused the girls' attention on the outfits the two orc females were wearing, and as they took them in the younger of the two, the one named Daitan, smiled and made a slow pirouette. They were wearing front laced bustiers, tight fitting britches ending just below the knees, and ankle boots. Everything was made out of soft leather in warm earthy tones, and was clearly designed to offer good mobility as well as to showcase the female body. The girls, except for Syldan, didn't look convinced. "Don't worry," the female named Zirgin grinned, "there will be accessories to keep you warm outside, including beaver fur coats." She had a warm husky voice, and the same strange accent all the orcs had.

Syldan got up from the couch, and walked towards the females, positioned herself in front of them. "You'll have to strip," Daitan said, while Zirgin produced what looked like a long strip of parchment from a pouch. Syldan blushed. "Ahh," Daitan reacted, "you're shy." She then looked in Bashuk's direction, and made a thumb gesture towards the private hallway doors.

To Cassandra's surprise the big warlord just chuckled, and then he gestured at his guards, "Let's go my trusty warriors, and make ourselves useful somewhere else."

***

They all watched he and the other males file out, and once the doors to the private hallway had closed Zirgin and Daitan returned their attention to Syldan. The raven haired beauty smiled softly, "Thank you," and then she started undressing. Moiga and Polly got up to assist her, and with their help Syldan was soon down to her underwear. Syldan checked with the two orc females, who nodded and started taking measurements. They used the about six feet long strip of parchment, with Zirgin marking every measurement by punching a hole in the strip with a small pair of pliers. When they were finished Daitan asked Syldan for her name, and then used a pencil to write it down at the end of the parchment strip.

As Daitan rolled up the strip, Polly and Syldan started to undress Moiga. Soon the two orc females were busy measuring again, with a fresh parchment strip, and Cassandra watched them working. She remembered the perceived ugliness of orc females being mentioned during an earlier discussion with her girls: how wrong had they been. They were somewhat taller than human females, but they were well proportioned, and their faces were much more delicate than those of the male orcs. They were actually quite attractive, and the tiny canines at the corners of their mouths simply looked cute. Soon they were finished measuring Moiga, and it was Polly's turn.

Both the orc females were full chested, and Polly clearly felt awkward as they measured her small bust. "Don't you worry," Zirgin said to her, "they're nicely shaped, and we're going to make sure they'll look their best."

Polly smiled gratefully. "Loyka, Kasho's mate, was small with little breasts too," Daitan told the petite blonde with a wink. Her former junior maiden bit her lower lip, and her face turned sad. "Yes," Daitan said, "he lost her, and both their cubs." She sighed, "He's hurt, they all are, but they are males, and they don't show it."

Polly nodded, "I'm sorry," she said, and then she gestured at the other girls, "we all are. It's terrible what happened to your tribe, just terrible."

Both orc females nodded, and then Zirgin looked at Cassandra rather pointedly, "All of you except one I presume..."

Polly started to reply, but Daitan beat her to it, "If that were true she wouldn't be here Zirgin, Bashuk would never have accepted her as a prize then." Zirgin swallowed, and then she nodded, and it didn't escape Cassandra that the younger looking female apparently outranked the older looking one.

"Did none of the younger females and cubs survive at all?" Polly asked, sounding sad.

"A few did," Daitan answered, "they, and their males and other surviving relatives, stayed behind in our lands when the tribe crossed the Leviathans. They'll form a core for immigrants from neighboring green orc tribes to flock too. So in time, and sheltered by the neighboring green orc tribes, a new Green Vale tribe will develop. We, the large part of the Green Vale tribe that followed Bashuk across the Leviathans, will now become the Nigawan orcs." She reached out, and her fingers touched Polly's belly, "Make that the Nigawan half-orcs..." Polly blushed, and Daitan's hand moved up. The orc female's fingers caressed her cheek, "No need to get anxious," she said, "there's no hurry, it'll all happen in good time, when you're ready for it."

When they were finished measuring Polly she and Moiga and Syldan sat down again, and the other three girls got up to have themselves measured in turn. Denora went first, and then it was Vala's turn. The two orc females were clearly amused when they came to measuring the redhead's huge bust. "Your cubs sure won't go hungry...," Zirgin remarked with a chuckle, making Vala blush.

Leavy was last. "You have extraordinarily long legs for your size," Zirgin said as she measured her inner leg, "and you're looking forward to tonight's ceremony it seems...," she then added, sounding humored. The platinum blonde blushed fiercely, and Daitan gave her a friendly slap on her round butt, "Don't you worry, those males are going to take good care of you..." Leavy clearly didn't know where to look. After the two females finished taking her measurements, Daitan walked over to where Cassandra was kneeling.

It took Bashuk's prize, who had been observing the proceedings discretely, a moment to realize the female was actually heading for her. She lowered her head in response, focusing her eyes on the floor in front of her. "This can't be easy for a former head of state," she heard the female say, and despite the friendly tone she couldn't bring herself to look up at her. The orc female knelt down in front of her, she felt her place her fingertips beneath her chin, and then her head got lifted until Daitan could lock eyes with her. For a moment the female said nothing, seemed to just scrutinize her, like she was some bug beneath a magnifying glass.

The female's amber eyes communicated warmth though, and intelligence. "Don't be afraid," she then said softly, "play your cards right, and everything will end well for you."

Cassandra swallowed, and then got up as Daitan did, guided by the strong fingers beneath her chin. Once she was standing Zirgin produced another strip of parchment, and the orc females started taking her measurements. "Am I going to get clothes too," she asked, sounding hopeful.

Daitan was measuring her bust, and once she was finished the orc female shrugged, "Normally prizes are kept naked, we're only including you because Bashuk asked us to take the measurements of the females belonging to his pack's harem, without excluding you." She placed a warm hand on Cassandra's belly, "You feel cold though, too cold actually. So maybe human females have less cold resistance than orcish ones, we do hail from a colder climate. It might be something we need to address..." With that she finished taking her measurements, and then she got out her pencil, "What name should I put down? former Kangess..."

She hesitated, "Girl?"

Daitan chuckled, "Is that what he calls you? I should have known..." The orc female smiled softly, "How would you like to be called?"

The former Kangess looked down at the floor, "Cassy?" she said timidly.

The orcish female scribbled her name down on the end of the parchment strip, "Alright," she then said, "that finishes it up for us then. The next moment Cassandra was looking at her back as she walked away from her. "We'll get your new clothing ready for you as soon as possible," Daitan told the girls, who were still all in their underwear, and all got up in a hurry as they realized the two orc females were about to leave. '"Relax," Daitan reacted, "we'll tell the males they're not allowed to come in for the next half an hour, which should give you ample time to get dressed again." The girls thanked her, and then she and Zirgin left.

***

Cassandra sank down on her knees again, resumed her position, and then watched the girls getting dressed, feeling envious, and determined not to show it. Polly and Denora were finished first, and the former came over to her, before dropping down on her knees in front of her. "Are you okay?" the petite blonde asked softly.

She nodded, "Yes, except for my knees that is. It also isn't exactly warm without any clothing, I'm terribly cold indeed..."

"We can't get you dressed," Denora reacted, as she knelt down next to her too, "but I'll take it up with Bashuk."

"I already told him," Cassandra replied. Her eyes dropped, "he said shagging would keep me warm too."

"I'll still take this up with him," Denora repeated, sounding resolute, and as Cassandra started to reply she cut her off, "I'll ask him if he wants for his prize to become sick, if he wants for all their precious prizes to become sick. They're used to orc females who, apparently, can handle this, but you're not an orc, you're a human, and you simply can't."

The other girls, who had gotten dressed too by now, knelt down around her also. She felt someone move up against her back, hugging her, "We might not be allowed to dress you," Leavy's voice sounded softly behind her, "but that doesn't mean we can't warm you." It resulted in a piling in of warm bodies.

"I know you're all concerned about me," Cassandra said after a moment, as her body soaked up the offered warmth, "but how are you all doing, considering what's going to happen tonight?"

The girls checked with each other, just eye contact. "A little afraid," Vala then spoke up, "and worried about the long term consequences."

"We better take our own advice, as we gave Cassandra earlier, to heart," Denora said next, "we better try to enjoy it..."

Leavy sounded embarrassed, "I'm actually torn between fear and excitement, and as a result I suffer a little from both. Considering the long term consequences though, we're sort of forced into this, aren't we? So I don't really feel beholden to the 'mated for life' part of the arrangement, and neither am I planning to produce any half-orc baby's for them..."

Syldan shook her head, "That's from our point of view. These males are offering us a way to escape being sent to the brothels for lying to their leader, remember? They are willing to mate with girls who already offered themselves as whores to them. I'm also pretty damn sure they are taking this mating very seriously. This is no joke to them, they're willing to bond with us, for life." The raven haired beauty swallowed, "Also remember what the orc female just told us, which we should have realized already. These males have all been hurt, and hurt badly, when their loved ones were brutally taken from them. I'm not going to add to that hurt by betraying their trust..."

There were sad looks everywhere. "Bummer," Leavy reacted, "I hadn't looked at it in that way."

"Yeah," Moiga said, "It would be really rotten for us to be dishonest about this, wouldn't it?"

The other girls all nodded, Cassandra included.

"Anyway," the former Kangess then said, "becoming a member of the pack requires for all of you to take an oath you won't want to break..." The girls all looked at her, and she made a slicing gesture across her throat. They all swallowed hard. "Yeah," she said, "there are other reasons for not wanting to betray their trust..."

***

Half an hour had passed at least before noises in the private hallway announced the males were returning. By that time the girls had managed to get Cassandra warmed up, and had sat back down on the couches again, only a couple of yards away from where she was kneeling. It was Kurgan who led the males in, but Bashuk was not far behind. The guards sat down on the two empty couches, as the girls were filling the two closest to where Cassandra was kneeling. Bashuk sat himself down last, on the comfy chair nearby, after putting a tan-colored canvas sack down on the low table in front of him.

Once he was seated he looked towards her, "Come here girl." Cassandra got up, groaning softly as her stiff muscles protested. She moved over, stopping next to him, looking at him questioningly, as he hadn't patted his lap, and she didn't know what was required of her. Bashuk pointed at the sack on the table in front of him, "Open it up, and get out what's inside." She proceeded to loosen the leather strap holding the sack closed, and when she looked inside it she saw something knitted, in a deep red color. "Go on," Bashuk said, "get it out." She did as told, and out came what looked like a woolen cardigan, and two long woolen shawls.

It was clothing, and the wool felt exceptionally soft in her hands, "Is this for me, my Lord?" she asked, looking and sounding uncertain. Bashuk nodded. "But..., you said..."

"Yes," Bashuk interrupted her, "I told you shagging would keep you warm, but someone rather persuasive explained the error of my ways to me..." Cassandra realized he was referring to Daitan, and promised herself to thank the orc female. "You can put on the legwarmers first," Bashuk said, smiling softly. She put down the cardigan, and one of the two shawls, which apparently were legwarmers. As she unrolled the one she was still holding she noticed one side was wider than the other, and also that there wasn't a left and a right one, that they were identical. As she took hold of the wide side, and opened it up, her fingertips encountered a cool and smooth surface inside.

It formed just a narrow band along the inner top of the legwarmer. She felt resistance as her fingertips moved over it, and realized it was made of a non-slip material, to prevent the legwarmer from sliding down her leg while moving. She lifted her right foot and slipped the legwarmer on. "The bottom end should be positioned just above the ankle," Bashuk said. She did as instructed, which meant the top end of the warmer ended up high on her thigh, about a hand's breadth below her crotch. The closely knit wool felt marvelous on her skin, warm and soft, and the non-slip band at the top quickly took on her skin temperature.

She quickly put on the other one, and then she picked up the cardigan. It was made out of the same material, and had long sleeves. The front was held together by a single wooden clasp, which was closed, and the working of which puzzled her a little. "A quarter turn will disengage it," Bashuk said helpfully. She did as he said, and the clasp opened up. She put the cardigan on, and the sleeves proved to be the perfect length, but while the neck closed high, the bottom left her waist uncovered. Cassandra closed the clasp, which was set low on the front, the garment didn't provide much cover for her breasts either, which was no doubt the intention.

As she took in her new outfit she realized how good its deep red color was on her, and also how much it turned her into nothing but a sex object. Still, considering the circumstances, she was as happy as a pig in muck. "Everything's made out of umingmak wool," Bashuk said, "which is the best material we have for winter underwear. Even with a less than full covering it should still keep you nicely warm indoors." He winked at her, "Will I get a kiss now?" Cassandra's mind submerged in turmoil as all kinds of feelings got unleashed by his request. She basically felt gratitude towards him but, as he was also responsible for her ending up naked in the first place, should she?

There also was the issue of intimacy. For some reason kissing him felt more intimate than fucking him. She hesitated, and then she remembered Daitan's words, 'play your cards right, and everything will end well for you.' It was just part of gaining his trust, wasn't it? She moved closer to him, and then she knelt down, placing her knees on the seat to both sides of him. What kind of kiss was he expecting? She placed her hands on his shoulders, cocked her head to the side as she placed her lips on his, and lightly kissed him. He didn't use his tongue, and neither did he grab her and pull her close, he just answered the kiss.

Cassandra came up again, feeling uncertain. She met his smiling face. "That wasn't too difficult, now was it?" Bashuk said softly. She blushed, and dropped her eyes, and then she felt one of his hands slide between her spread legs, and cup her pussy, while the other hand moved up and opened the clasp of the cardigan. It fell open, fully revealing her breasts once more, while fingers slid between her labia. He spread her open, and she shuddered involuntarily as he rubbed her clit. Was he going to fuck her again? Was he going to make her ride him with everyone watching? The appropriate way for a pleasure slave to thank her master was by pleasuring him, satisfying him, he had explained it to her earlier.

So was a prudish kiss enough, or was he now making clear he wanted more? That was when she realized that, even with the cardigan opened up, she wasn't feeling cold anymore. He hadn't exaggerated, this umingmak wool was extraordinary. It also looked and felt expensive, making it an exceptional gift for a mere pleasure slave. So it did warrant more than a kiss, she decided. She started undulating her hips, riding his hand, moaning softly, her pussy wet, and her nipples hardening. Her hands moved down from his shoulders, over his chest, and then her fingers were fiddling with the clasps of his cod-piece, until his still-free hand dropped down on hers and stopped her.

She looked up at him. "I appreciate the intention, but not now," he said, "let's save it for later." He winked at her, "It has nothing to do with you, it's just that I'll have to welcome four new pack girls to the pack in a few hour's time, and I don't want to disappoint them..." She couldn't stop a slight disappointed moan from escaping, while soft moaning of another nature rose up behind her.

***

Bashuk made her clean his hand, with her tongue, and then he closed up her cardigan again, and lifted her sideways onto his lap once more. She leaned into him, resting her head against his chest, as he closed his arms around her and pulled her against him. The girls had looked anxious, and she felt his low voice rumble through his chest as he addressed them. "Don't look so worried. A night of pleasure awaits you." He shifted his gaze to where Syldan and Polly were sitting next to each other. "And the two of you will just be onlookers anyway," he said, "for the time being..."

Both girls blushed. "Actually," Denora said, "they had a change of mind..."

The huge warlord's eyebrows rose, "They want to become pack girls after all?"

Denora hesitated, while Syldan and Polly moved uneasily. "Sort of..." she then said, "if we can come to an arrangement regarding them staying virgins until they are mated..., and that includes their guest-holes..."

Bashuk frowned, and then he looked towards his males, who reacted by looking at each other. "Well," Kurgan said after a long moment, "that does mean there would be six females for six males, so everyone can have his own bed-warmer..." He then looked at Syldan and Polly, "The two of you do realize you would still be having sex with us, and in which way you would then be having sex with us?" Both girls blushed fiercely, and then they slowly nodded. "We would also have to keep them inside these rooms, and out of sight should we have guests," Kurgan then said to Bashuk, who nodded his agreement.