Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me," he ordered next. She exhaled trembling, and her upper body dropped as she did as he told her. Her breasts pressed down on his abdomen as she grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, fully exposing her anus. His huge, half-erect cock was now very much in her face, and its heavy musky scent entered her nostrils. It aroused her, and then she mewled softly as she felt the cold wetness on her ass. Bashuk's fingers immediately started spreading the lube, then he pushed the tip of one of them inside her tight sphincter. It felt..., humiliating, and when he pushed further inside it started to hurt.

She wailed softly. "Relax your ass," the big orc said, "and the pain will go away." That was easier said than done. He pulled back until only the tip was still inside her, and the pain went away. She sighed in relief, then felt the fingers of his other hand leave her pussy and slide across her body, to end on her lower back. He pulled her lower body down on top of him, her thighs spread even further as a result, and then she felt his hot breath on her exposed slit before something wet and warm connected with her clit. She moaned loudly as he licked her, as the point of his tongue circled her little nub, teasing it from its cover, and then start playing with it.

Cassandra felt herself getting wet, felt her juices accumulate between her labia, and then the tongue slipped between those labia, and his lips came down on them. He sucked her pussy into his mouth, she felt his canines press against her soft flesh, and then his tongue slipped inside her sheath. The tongue started to fuck her, going ever deeper. She couldn't believe how long it was, and how good it felt inside her. Pleasure spread through her abdomen, and soon her hips started to rock of their own accord, when a second pleasurable sensation registered. It took her a moment to realize it was the finger in her anus, the entire finger in her anus, and that it was now slowly fucking her too.

It was an entirely new feeling, and it felt both exciting and perverted. She could only moan with pleasure, and then the tongue slipped out, and the finger followed. A soft whimper escaped her at the empty feeling. "Does that help with your fears?" Bashuk's voice sounded softly.

Denora had been right, she realized, anal could indeed feel nice. "Yes," she said, "thank you."

He chuckled, "What do you think is the appropriate way for a pleasure slave to show her gratitude towards her master?" She swallowed, because the now fully erect answer to that question was staring her right in the face. "Tell you what," Bashuk said, while the tip of one of his thick fingers circled her slippery sphincter, "if I were to cum in an eager warm mouth, there would be no real hurry deflowering this tight little ass, I could really take my time for it then..." Cassandra moved her mouth towards the swaying cockhead, opened wide, and Bashuk groaned softly as she took him inside over her wet tongue.

Once the head was entirely in she swirled her tongue around him, remembering what he had said to her the first time she sucked him - was that only a few hours ago? He had promised her he would smell better the next time, he sure hadn't lied, and he tasted better too. She bathed him in warm saliva, started to slowly bob her head, and moaned around him as his mouth returned to her pussy. He started licking her clit, treating her little knob like she was treating his big one. Pleasure started to spread again, from her pussy to her hardened nipples. She tasted pre-cum, and then felt his tongue slip up between her labia, and enter her opening.

She moaned around his cockhead in anticipation, her back arching, but the anticipated penetration didn't come. He started licking around it instead, which felt nice, and then the finger returned to her ass again. He pushed the tip inside her sphincter, and then started to move it around, just like his tongue was doing inside her pussy. She was taking about a third of him inside her mouth now, sucking and slobbering on him while the pleasure inside her belly slowly built. Bashuk's fat glans was oozing pre-cum liberally, which increased her arousal, and then, as she moved down on him, he just slipped inside her throat.

For a moment she was just too surprised to move, and then Bashuk let out this deep satisfied groan. He fitted inside, and it didn't hurt, her throat just felt stretched. She slowly pushed her mouth further down along his thick shaft, and as she did the fingertip retreated but the tongue reciprocated, slowly penetrating her sheath in concert with the cock going down her throat. It wasn't just long and thick, for a tongue, it was quite agile too, and it didn't take him long to locate that same spot his fingers had located in the great hall before. The tongue soon proved even more capable than his fingers had been though, and she groaned with pleasure as the fire inside her belly grew rapidly.

Bashuk clearly appreciated her oral skills, and she managed about half of his cock before her air ran out and she had to come up for breath. His lips had locked with her labia again, and his tongue was fucking her slowly, the tip vibrating against that sensitive spot at the end of every inward stroke. Cassandra felt guilt for the pleasure she received, but Brando had nodded, she had his permission, hadn't she? It's only sex, she thought, and you're allowed to enjoy it. She swirled her tongue around the fat cockhead, and then she moved down on him again, moaning softly. His shaft was as hard as steel now, and the thick veins wrapping around it rubbed her lips just like they had rubbed her labia inside the great hall.

Her head bobbed up and down slowly, as she felated the big greenish-brown cock, and then she felt the tip of the finger on her anus again. He slowly pushed inside, and this time there was no discomfort, just pleasure. Soon tongue and finger were fucking her simultaneously, feeding the growing fire inside her belly, while she realized that, in the position she was currently in, another orc could be behind her, and fuck her ass. She could easily pleasure two big orc cocks at the same time. One filthy thought led to the other; if Bashuk was laying beneath her the other way around, with his huge cock inside her pussy, while another orc was fucking her ass, yet another orc could be on his knees in front of her, using her mouth.

The thought that perverted, yet arousing, things like that might actually be in her future made her moan even more loudly, which was when she realized her nose was pressing against Bashuk's scrotum, that she had taken him down her throat to the hilt. She waited a couple of seconds, and then she came all the way up again, until only the head was still inside her mouth. His shaft gleamed wetly, covered as it was in her saliva. She licked the fat head, sucked on it, and the huge orc groaned his pleasure as she went down on him again. Her lips slid across the thick protruding veins, and she had to open so wide that her jaw ached a little from it.

He was so masculine, so virile, and she was his to fuck as he pleased, anyway he pleased. She got into a rhythm, and so did he. Soon her eyes were tearing up, her drool was dripping down his shaft, and going by the wet sopping sounds, Bashuk was getting a good taste of her pussy juices. Cassandra moaned with pleasure, and it wasn't just his agile tongue pleasuring her, it was his thick finger inside her behind too. Bashuk's hips started to move, rocking up every time she moved down on him. Her own hips were rocking too, and she moaned loudly around the huge orc cock while his tongue and finger slowly drove her insane.

Cassandra felt the fire inside her belly spread, slowly tuning into a blaze, and then she sensed his cock starting to swell inside her throat. It told her he was about to cum, and she moved up his shaft in response, to be able to concentrate on the fat cockhead. His tongue slipped out of her sopping pussy, and started licking her throbbing clit. She felt him tremble, saw his scrotum contract, and then he roared as a first jet of thick hot orc sperm filled her mouth. She swallowed while the strong flavor of his seed overwhelmed her taste buds. His scrotum contracted again, and again, and orc cum filled her mouth as fast as she could swallow it down.

It was too much for her already overstimulated senses; her fingers dug into her ass cheeks, spreading them even wider, and then she came, hard, her entire body shaking. Bashuk came buckets again, and his seed felt warm going down her throat, filling her stomach, as she swallowed and swallowed.

***

Cassandra lay limp on top of the huge warlord, her energy drained by the huge orgasm she had just experienced. Bashuk's cock had slipped out of her mouth. Deflated, it was resting on his abdomen mere inches from her face, and was still bigger than Brando's at full mast. The taste of his seed was still strong on her tongue. She moved a hand up to it, lifted it, and then sucked the still partly uncovered head inside her mouth. Bashuk moaned as she started to gently clean him with her tongue, and then she moaned too as he returned the favor between her still spread legs. A soft whimper escaped her, and she tensed, as he neared her clit. "Don't worry," she heard him chuckle, "I know it's sensitive."

He was indeed careful, and by the time she was finished cleaning so was he. "Turn around," he said, you're not finished yet..." His cock was still soft, so he clearly couldn't be planning on fucking her again so soon. She turned as ordered, and then she gasped as his face came into view. It was a mess, and it was a mess she had caused... She moved up a little, blushing fiercely, and then she started licking his face, tasting herself on his skin. He reached up and embraced her while she cleaned him, his hands caressing her sides. "This is what I want," he said, "I want to cum inside you, but I want to feel you cum too."

Even when she was ready, he didn't show any intention of getting up, and she lay her cheek down on his upper chest, enjoying the warmth of his body beneath her. "Bashuk?" she asked after a moment.

"Yes?" he replied, while one of his hands started kneading her butt.

"Why did you order the girls to bathe your guards, but at the same time forbid those guards to fuck them?" she asked softly.

"Tonight, after dinner, they'll all have to make important choices," the big orc answered, while his other hand started stroking her hair, "so I wanted them to get to know each other as well as possible in the short time available. Being naked together, bathing each other, should help with that, but having sex would only distract from it."

Cassandra nodded, "I see, but why the hurry, why not just grant them more time?"

He kissed the top of her head, "Because during that time you would be servicing the pack's males with your guest-hole."

Cassandra blinked, He doesn't want his males to have you? It was a relief, but it came at a price. She swallowed, "You just eased my fear for anal sex, so I would gladly service your males, for as long as my girls need to take this important decision."

The embrace tightened a little. "I know," he said, "but I don't want you to." He chuckled softly, "I don't want to share my new toy, just consider me an egotistic bastard..."

She knew him well enough by now to realize it was probably more than that, but what exactly it was evaded her. Maybe he just wanted to make absolutely sure he was the one impregnating her. With the amount of cum orcs produced, and the inevitable spilling it caused, getting pregnant from a good ass fucking would certainly be a possibility. It made her think about the big load of semen he had already pumped inside her fertile belly earlier that day. She happened to be at the height of her fertile period, and if she didn't get some korkumun tea before noon the next day she would be pregnant, she was sure of it.

What she was also sure of was that there wasn't going to be any korkumun tea before noon the next day. After all, he had clearly stated he wanted to breed her. Cassandra moaned in defeat at the prospect of carrying her master's half-orc baby. "Don't worry," Bashuk said, "my males were all mated before, and they have all proven themselves excellent mates. I vouch for each and every one of them, your girls are going to be alright." She didn't reply, what could she say anyway? Her eyes filled with tears, no matter how fervently she tried to force them back, and then her thoughts wandered to Brando, and the sluice gates opened up entirely.

Bashuk just held and caressed her, and she couldn't even be mad at him. He hadn't instigated all of this, not really at least, her own people had. The same went for his males, who had all been mated before as she just learned. This meant they had all had wives, and children no doubt, and the fact they were now here, that they hadn't stayed back in the orcish lands, meant those wives and children were all dead, all killed by Nigawan soldiers. She wanted to be angry at the orcs, for the destruction of her world, and her life, but she couldn't, and thus she cried.

Being a Prize

Cassandra lost track of time, and then she noticed voices in the adjoining living room, indicating bathing time was over. "Want to go and check there were no casualties?" Bashuk asked with a chuckle. She lifted her cheek from his chest, and met his grinning face. She just nodded, and then she groaned as Bashuk simply sat himself up, rolling her into his arms as he did. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and then pulled back the comforter behind him. She yelped as he simply lifted her and slid her beneath the comforter onto the spot he had just vacated. He pulled the comforter back over her, it was warm beneath it, and it made her realize how cold she had become, laying still on top of him.

Bashuk got up, and started dressing himself. She turned on her side, and watched him, while realizing a life without clothes wasn't just embarrassing, that it was cold too. By the time he was dressed again she had warmed up a little. "With me," he said, "lazy hour is over." She moaned softly as she left the warm comforter behind. "Don't worry," Bashuk grinned, guessing the reason for it, "shagging will keep you warm too..." She pouted, and then she followed him out into the living room. They were all on the couches, the girls with their backs to the windows, and the males opposite them. The girls were all wearing their usual dresses again.

"You all look like noble women even more now," Bashuk said sitting himself down on the large easy chair facing the doors to the private hallway. He then patted his lap, and Cassandra blushed once more as she sat down on it as requested, sideways, as she had done before. He embraced her, pulling her against him possessively, but also, literally, warmingly. The girls looked all unscathed, even at ease, which surprised her. "Well," Bashuk addressed the males, "how was bathing?"

The males all grinned. "Excellent," the big one named Kurgan answered, "and so was the service."

The girls blushed, and Bashuk addressed them next. "Did they behave themselves?"

The girls checked with each other, and then Denora spoke up, "A lot of 'looking' with their hands aside, yes, they behaved themselves." She swallowed, "This wasn't easy on any of us." Two faces dropped as she said it, Syldan's and Polly's. Bashuk frowned at his males. "No," Denora said, "they held back once they noticed." She threw the six males a warm smile, "Which all of us girls really appreciated." She locked eyes with Bashuk again, "We would like more time to make our choice, but while for four of us it's acceptable to become pack girls for the time being, there's two of us who have a real problem with that, and I assume you can guess which those two are..."

Bashuk nodded, "The two virgins."

Denora nodded, "Yes, so we want a deal..."

The huge warlord looked amused, and then he nodded, "Alright, let's hear it then."

Her former senior maiden blushed, "Tonight, Vala, Leavy, Moiga, and I, will become pack girls. Polly and Syldan, however, won't be forced to become either pack girls or pack mates for a month, and as long as they aren't, they'll be out of bounds, for you, your males, and everyone else. Once the month has passed all six of us will then become pack mates."

Bashuk chuckled, "I'm not going to have them as prisoners for a whole month... Half a dozen days, as long as the four of you manage to keep my males happy, which would mean that two of you would be sleeping with two males simultaneously..."

"A dozen days," Denora replied confidently.

The huge warlord chuckled, "You do realize I could still send the lot of you to the brothels right now, don't you?" Denora swallowed. "Alright," Bashuk conceded, "a dozen days it is. But you better make sure that in the meantime I get no complaints from my males."

The auburn haired beauty smiled shyly, "I promise there won't be any my Lord." She hesitated, blushed, "Should we start now?"

He shook his head, "No, we'll perform the ceremony tonight, after dinner."

Denora cocked her head sideways, "Ceremony?"

Bashuk nodded, "Yes, pack girls join the pack's harem by submitting to the pack's males, by submitting to ALL the pack's males..." He grinned, "That includes the pack's leader..." There was some soft whimpering, originating from the girls. "Don't worry," Bashuk said reassuringly, "unlike with the claiming of a prize, there will be no need for roughness, on the contrary. The ceremony is a reward for the female joining the pack, a welcome by pleasure. The only problem is that, usually, there's just one new pack girl to welcome. In this case, however, the seven of us are going to have to pleasure four joining females..., we'll do our best..." The four girls concerned were all studying the floor in front of them now, their cheeks glowing.

***

The large wall mounted chronometer showed it was four o'clock, and once the girls had come to grips with the situation Denora informed Bashuk that it was their usual tea time, and asked him if he and his males would like to have tea too. The huge warlord checked with his males, and then he spoke softly, "When we're not at war, it's the pack's harem who decides about things like this. They provide the meals and such, and thus they decide when and what to eat and drink. They always aim to please the males of course, but ultimately it's their decision." The girls all looked surprised, and Denora nodded her understanding.

"A dozen days from now," Bashuk continued, "the six of you will be mated to the pack's warriors. I don't know if the word 'mate' has more meanings in Nigawa than the one I'm familiar with, but in orc society it refers to a position of equality. The males are responsible for protecting the pack, but the females are responsible for sustaining it. You haven't just been offered a position as bed-warmer, you have been offered a position of responsibility and respect." Cassandra watched the girls check with each other, their relief clear for everyone to see. Bashuk lifted her chin, and locked eyes with her. "Prizes are just bed-warmers though," he said. She swallowed, but then the twinkling in his eyes registered.

Denora got up from the couch, and gestured at Polly and Moiga, who got up immediately, and then followed her out of the living room. The moment they closed the doors behind them Bashuk gestured at Bolar, who just nodded and then got up and left the living room too. Once Bolar was gone Kurgan also got up, moved over to the spot Denora had just vacated, and sat down between Vala and Syldan. Kasho and Yakha followed his example, and sat down to the left and right of Leavy. The three girls looked ill at ease for a moment, and then the former two both shuffled a little towards the side of the couch.