Casus Belli Ch. 09: Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I don't bite," Kurgan reacted, grinning at Vala. The redhead blushed. "No one is going to hurt you," he added, "on the contrary..." This made Vala blush even more.

On the other couch there had been some shuffling too, resulting in Leavy ending up in a bit of a squeeze. "I'm really looking forward to tonight's ceremony," Yakha said to the platinum blonde.

"During the ceremony you might find yourself sandwiched between the two of us too," Kasho declared.

"Which we just learned might be continued into the bedroom," Yakha added.

Leavy let out a soft moan. "Don't tease the poor girl like that," Bashuk chuckled, "and give her some air."

The two big warriors both shuffled away from Leavy a little. "We're sorry," Kasho said, with a big smile.

Yakha nodded his agreement, smiling equally broadly. "We'll be extra nice to you tonight, to make up for it," he added, making the long legged beauty blush too.

The doors to the private hallway opened, and Bolar came in, holding the door for the girls following him. The three of them were carrying tea pots, cups and saucers, and a tray with slices of cinnamon and apple cake. They looked surprised at the changed sitting arrangements, but said nothing. Bolar closed the doors behind them and Cassandra watched her former maidens start serving tea while the youngest orc returned to his seat. Moiga first worked her way along the left side of the tables towards her, placing cups and saucers down on the table top in front of everyone. When she arrived in front of Bashuk she placed a single cup and saucer in front of him, before locking eyes with him, looking questioningly.

"Thank you," Bashuk said. Moiga swallowed, and then she glanced at her former Kangess, looking apologetic. When Moiga moved on, Denora followed with the tea, filling the cup, and then Polly appeared. The petite blonde placed a small plate next to the cup, and then she placed a slice of cake on it, just like she had done with the plates she had put down already. She then threw Bashuk a defiant look, and dropped a second slice on top of the first one, clearly suggesting the second slice wasn't meant for him. Cassandra tensed, but the huge orc surprised her by bellowing a laugh.

She looked up at him, just in time to notice him lock eyes with Polly. "Never value a book by its cover...," he said with a chuckle. Polly blushed, and Bashuk winked, "Next time I could use a larger cup...," he added. Polly nodded happily, and then continued serving cake.

When the three girls were finished serving they hesitatingly sat down between the smiling males. Denora ended up between Durgat and Bolar, and the other two to either side of Batul. Durgat and Bolar immediately shuffled towards Denora, like Yakha and Kasho had done with Leavy earlier. "Hey!" Denora reacted indignantly, "I'm not a pack girl yet..."

"You were right," Durgat said to Kurgan, as he and Bolar moved away from Denora a little, "these human girls are going to be fun after all..."

***

Bashuk gestured at his cup, and Cassandra felt a little embarrassed as she reached out for it. "Careful," the huge orc said as she lifted it from the table, "naked skin and hot fluids are a bad combination." As she moved the cup to his mouth he took it from her, and then sipped from it. He handed it back to her, and she looked at him questioningly. "Yes," he said, and she took a sip too, before handing the cup back to him. Cassandra picked up a slice of cake while Bashuk took another sip of tea, and when he handed the cup back to her she offered it to him, but he didn't take it from her, and opened his mouth instead.

She fed him the cake, and he took a large bite from it. Watching him chew, she took another sip of tea and then a modest bite of cake. The whole situation was sort of confusing her: she was his pleasure slave, but at moments like this he almost treated her like a lover would. It did further ease her worries concerning the still pending deflowering of her anus. It also eased her worries concerning the future of her former maidens. She offered Bashuk the tea cup again, and then fed him another bite of cake. As she took another sip of tea herself she observed the orcs that were now destined to be mated to her girls.

The males were clearly trying to reassure them, to help ease them into their new lives. Just like Bashuk has been, and still is, doing with you, she realized. Her mind wandered to the other prizes, and she found herself hoping the other chieftains, and their packs, were as considerate as Bashuk and his pack seemed to be. Someone cleared his throat, awfully close by, and as she looked Bashuk opened his mouth suggestively. Cassandra blushed, "Sorry my Lord." She fed him another bite of cake, from the second slice now, and then, after he chewed it down, offered him the cup of tea again.

Bashuk drained the cup, she put it on the table, and Denora got up to refill it. As she watched her former senior maiden pour tea she wished for it to be of the korkumun variant, which it wasn't. She swallowed; if Bashuk were only not planning on breeding her, if she only wasn't so much in love with Brando, and so worried about his well-being, how much easier her life would be. The thought of Brando made her heart ache. The girls had been right, he wasn't part of her life anymore, but still... The cup was full again, but as she started moving to pick it up Bashuk pulled her close against him. "It's okay," he said softly, "just relax for a moment."

Had she whimpered? If she had she hadn't noticed. He was warm, and his big calloused hands caressed her while he held her. She closed her eyes, wondering what to think about this affection between master and slave. Before all of this came to pass, Denora had told her to take any affection she could get, but she had said it with the other whores at the brothel in mind, not the orcs. She opened her eyes, and looked at her former senior maiden, who had again sat down. The huge orc nuzzled her hair, and Denora smiled encouragingly at her. That was when she realized what he was doing; he was treating her like his pet already.

It felt humiliating, but at the same time it warmed her, both physically and psychologically. He could be raping, beating, and abusing you, she thought, so you better embrace what you've got. She felt tired, emotionally drained, so closed her eyes again and snuggled up to Bashuk. His males were making small talk between themselves, and trying to get the girls involved in it, with some success. She noticed the tension diminishing in the latter's voices, as they started responding to the males more freely. It pleased her that the males made the effort, because it showed they had good intentions towards her girls.

It also eased her conscience, because she felt responsible for what was going to happen to them. She should have foreseen them trying something like what they had tried with Bashuk, and she should have preempted it. But that was all water under the bridge now, and they were all going to escape the brothels, she as a prize, and they as pack girls, soon to be pack mates. It didn't stop with that, she had ended up with a master who preferred a happy prize, and they had ended up with future mates who were clearly trying to please them, so all of them should really just count their blessings, shouldn't they?

***

Bashuk moved beneath her, and then his low voice addressed her, "Are you still with us?" She opened her eyes, realizing she had drifted off, and blushed as she noticed everyone was watching her. She nodded. "Time to get up," the huge warlord said, and she slipped from his lap obediently. He got up too, and pointed at a nearby spot in front of the south-west facing windows. "You can kneel there," he said, "facing the private hallway doors. She complied, spreading wide, and leaning back on her heels. Bashuk nodded, "This is now your spot, your place in the living room when I don't need or want you close. Understood?"

Cassandra nodded, "Yes my Lord."

He smiled softly, "I'll now go to address some matters still needing my attention. Except for relieving yourself, you're not allowed to move till I return. Understood?"

She nodded again, "Yes my Lord."

With that he switched his attentions to the guards, "Kasho and Durgat, you'll stay here, to hold the fort, the others come with me." The two orcs ordered to stay behind nodded, and then Bashuk left with the other four guards in tow. Once they were gone Kasho ordered Durgat to go and take up the watch in the reception room. Durgat nodded, and then he left too.

Once he was gone Denora addressed Kasho, "Why don't you go and keep him company? I know we're considered prisoners for the time being, but there's only one way out of these quarters, so no one is going anywhere."

Kasho looked at Cassandra, clearly undecided, and when he looked up again he met the pleading gazes of four soon to be pack girls. He sighed, and then locked eyes with Denora, "Okay, but you better keep everyone out of trouble..."

Denora nodded, "I promise." Kasho sighed once more, and then he left. They watched the big orc close the doors behind him, and after a moment her former senior maiden made a gesture, "Moiga, please go and check if those two are both really in the reception room." Moiga nodded, and then she left, stealthily. Denora dropped onto her knees in front of Cassandra, "You've been crying," she said softly, while the other girls dropped down on their knees around her.

Cassandra nodded, "I was worrying about Brando, and about being bred by Bashuk, and it just became too much." The girls closed in on her, hugged her from all sides, and Denora started to say something. "I know," Cassandra preempted her, "I should forget about Brando, but that isn't easy."

Denora nodded her understanding, and then Moiga returned. "They're both in the reception room," she said dropping down on her knees among the other girls.

"I got you all into trouble. You'll have to flee," Cassandra said, her voice tense.

"In case it escaped you, we're prisoners," Denora answered.

She nodded, "Yes, but there's a secret passage."

"I know," the auburn haired girl answered, but we'll have to get through the reception room in order to get to the hidden staircase, and there's two orcs in there that won't let the six of us out without an escort, and won't let you out in any case."

Cassandra shook her head, "No, there's a secret door in this tower too, leading to its stairwell"

Denora's eyes widened, "You never..."

Cassandra blushed, "It's a secret secret door, it's in the private hallway, just to the right of the living room doors."

Her former senior maiden hesitated for a moment, "Only if you come with us Cassy..."

She shook her head, "I..., I can't leave".

"Because if you do Bashuk could go back on the surrender deal, execute the nobles, and enslave the people," Denora reacted.

"That's certainly part of it," Cassandra replied, "although I don't think he would actually do that, not after what he told me when I was bathing him, but I can't be entirely sure." Six girls were looking at her questioningly. "Bashuk explained to me that the orcs came to Nigawa to take the positions of the nobles, and to replace their lost females with Nigawan women," she continued, "I'm not talking about the noble women they enslaved today, I'm talking about thousands upon thousands of common Nigawan women they expect to mate with their warriors out of their own free will. They expect the shortage of men the war caused to leave enough Nigawan women desperate enough to become a pack mate."

The girls all looked back at her wide eyed. "I'm afraid it isn't going to work for them," Cassandra said, "and I'm worried about what they might then do to rectify the problem."

Denora nodded slowly, "You're afraid they'll then decide to enslave the Nigawan women after all."

Cassandra blushed, "Yes, so I want to be in the place where I can have as much influence on Nigawa's new ruler as possible."

The girls all looked confused, except for Denora. "Which would be in the bed of said ruler," she concluded. Cassandra nodded shyly, and her former senior maiden nodded her understanding. "Alright," she then said, "in that case having six accomplices in the beds of that leader's inner circle will only add to that influence."

"No!" Cassandra exclaimed, "that was not my intention!"

"No," Denora smiled softly, "your intention was to get the six of us out of harm's way, which would probably be quite risky anyway, because a secret passage doesn't automatically lead to safety. But it doesn't matter anyway, because I'm not leaving you behind, no matter how many orcs I'll have to fuck because of it."

"We're going nowhere without you girl...," Syldan then chimed in, and the other girls all nodded their agreement.

***

Cassandra didn't know how to react. "I was wondering about something else," Leavy said, "when you and Bashuk joined us again, after we bathed the males, I couldn't help noticing your ass didn't look as if it had just received a thorough spanking, and the evidence of a good hard ass fucking was nowhere to be seen either. It was clear you had been crying though, but you just told us that was because of Brando. So..., what happened to that punishment you were going to get?"

Bashuk's prize blushed, "He first let me off the spanking, and then, when he told me to get into position to have my anus deflowered, and noticed how tense I was, he lay down on the bed and told me to get on top of him. I had to mount him facing his feet, and then he started lubing and probing my anus with his finger. It hurt, I whimpered, and then he stopped and started licking my pussy. I've had my pussy licked before, but not like he did. His tongue is thick, strong, long, and very agile. He fucked me with it, and then he located this sensitive spot, and made me wail with pleasure."

"It had me distracted so much that I suddenly realized he was fucking my ass with his finger, and that it felt rather enjoyable." She grinned sheepishly at Denora, "Just like someone we all know told us it would. Anyway, I thanked him for being so considerate, and then he asked me what I thought was the appropriate way for a pleasure slave to show her gratitude to her master, with his erect cock only inches from my face. He then added that if he were to come in a warm eager mouth there wouldn't be any hurry anymore concerning the deflowering of my anus..."

"So you're still a virgin back there?" Leavy asked. Cassandra nodded, and Leavy bit her lip. "How did he taste?" the platinum blonde asked next. A short silence fell, and she found six pairs of eyes looking at her expectantly from between reddening ears.

"He tasted different," she answered, "but it was still much like human semen, as far as I know that is, as I have only tasted Brando's cum before..."

"Different men taste different too," Vala chimed in.

"Yes," Moiga added, "and some taste really nasty."

"Brando tasted nice," Cassandra said, blushing, "and so did Bashuk. But the taste was stronger, and his seed was thicker, and there was much, much more of it."

"We already noticed in the great hall," Vala said, "and it wasn't just Bashuk, they all produced enough semen to overfill their prizes."

"Anyway," Denora said, "we have more important matters to discuss. In twelve days' time we will all have to choose a mate, which means that by that time we'll all better know who we want to mate with. We should all make a list, mentally, of how we rate theses males, from good to bad. I would like to get mated to my first choice of course, but if that means one of you will end up with her last choice my second or third choice would do too..." The other girls looked back at her in surprise, Casandra included, and then they all turned doe-eyed. "Don't look at me like that!" Denora exclaimed, blushing fiercely, "I just want what's best for all of us..."

This time it was Denora who became the center of a group hug for a change. Once all the girls had let go of her again Leavy spoke up. "Let's not forget the males will have a say in this too...," she said. The girls all nodded; they could choose whomever they wanted, but the male would still have to accept the girl offering herself to him. "I mention this because it could well become a problem," Leavy continued, "because if Syldan and Polly don't get intimate with them during these twelve days we won't know for sure if the males they like most will actually accept them as their mates..." Both Syldan and Polly swallowed, and the other girls looked uncertain.

"So I think Syldan and Polly shouldn't wait too long before going to bed with them," Leavy declared next. Syldan blushed, and Polly whimpered. "Going by how they reacted when it became clear how shy the two of you were, while we were bathing them, I think they would respect the two of you wanting to remain virgins until your definite mating. I think you could go to bed with them without losing your virginity," the platinum blonde added reassuringly.

Polly looked back at Leavy wide eyed. "Wouldn't they want to be satisfied?" Syldan asked.

"Yes, of course they would," Leavy replied, "but that doesn't mean they'll have to fuck your pussy." Syldan's eyes grew large too now. "No," Leavy chuckled, "that doesn't mean you'll have to let them fuck you in the behind." She gestured at Cassandra, "She kept Brando happy for a long time with nothing but her hands and her mouth."

Both virgins relaxed visibly, and then Syldan sighed, "You're right of course Leavy, we'll have a hard time convincing one of the males to mate with us if we refuse to make out with them before."

"So we change the agreement I just made with Bashuk?" Denora inquired. Both virgins nodded. "Alright," she said with a soft smile, "we'll see if the two of you can become pack girls with restrictions..."

***

The girls then talked about their impressions of Bashuk and the other males of the pack, which was how Cassandra learned about everything that had happened during bathing. On the whole Bashuk's guards had left a good impression with the girls, considering the circumstances that was. They had been feeling the girls up, but they hadn't been rough or disrespectful, and they had all scored a lot of brownie points with the way in which they had spared Syldan and Polly, once they became aware how shy and insecure the two virgins were. There's really only two things holding me back," Moiga said, "and that's the fact that they're orcs, and the size of their cocks."

"Yes," Denora said, "they aren't as big as Bashuk, but they're still huge."

"They're easily as large as Kuruk was," Leavy chimed in, "and I always thought he had the biggest cock in the entire world. I also seem to remember Bashuk telling us that pack girls have to submit to the entire pack, its leader included, so..."

That got her some anguished looks. "Don't worry too much," Cassandra chimed in, "he won't be rough, and once he's in, and you've stretched around him, it actually feels rather amazing." She then locked eyes with Leavy, "Just remember he's mine, will you?" The platinum blonde beauty blushed, and some of the other girls looked surprised. "Please don't think I have fallen for him," she told them, "I just want to be in the best position to influence him if needed."

"On your back or on all fours?" Leavy inquired cheekily.

Cassandra blushed in turn, and then she smiled, "I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor, naughty girl..."

Leavy smiled, and started to reply, but then Denora silenced her with a gesture, and they all heard the sounds of movement in the nearby private hallway. The girls, except for Cassandra, all got up from their knees in a flash, rushed to the couches, and had just sat themselves down when the doors to the private hallway opened. Bashuk and his guards entered, and the orc warlord took in the busily chatting girls as he moved towards where they were sitting. He looked amused as the girls all looked up at him, feigning surprise. "You aren't fooling anyone," he said with a chuckle. The girls blushed, and Bashuk turned halfway around and gestured at the two orc females who had come inside, unnoticed, with his males after him.