All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

What a masterpiece...sometimes I feel like a crime to read this serirs for free, no for real seriosu.

Looking forward to the future chapters. Please continue the great works of yours. This chapter is full of crazy and wide sex scenes but keep the romantic feel around. What a wonderful balacne, nice job!

Can't wait to see more erotic vitory celebration of orcs on other noble wome, wife..etc and the orc brothel parts of the plots.

Thanks for giving us sucb great story.

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I was typing in a hurry so there were many spelling mistakes...

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi RyanRed, thanks for the compliment, and for commenting in the first place.

Be warned though that the upcoming victory celebration might have a little less of a "romantic feel" about it... ;)

greywolf12greywolf12about 1 year ago

Big compliments and thanks for this great story. 5 stars from me.

As a great lover of "orcs conquer humans" stories, I'm glad you're continuing to tell this story. You have a good narrative style with the right mix of detail and tempo for me.

It would be great if in the future we could find out how human men feel in this situation. To have blue balls and to experience how orcs lay your own women....

RyanRedRyanRedabout 1 year ago

Don't worry, I look forward even further because I would like to see how you handle the "not so romantic" erotic scene. It will be another great chapter of yours I am sure of it.

BanbeckBanbeck12 months agoAuthor

I just submitted chapter 11 "A New Reality" for publication (4 June 3:55 GMT).

Greetings, Banbeck

BanbeckBanbeck12 months agoAuthor

Update: chapter 11 just got rejected (5 June 14:00 GMT), for breaking rules it didn't break, so it's going to take a little longer I'm afraid...

Greetings, Banbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...