All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OrcDominionOrcDominion11 months ago

I enjoyed this story when it started. I liked Cassandra, I found the politics and the war interrsting and we'll written. But now that the war is over and the kingdom conquered I have to ask: why is it still going? It should have ended chapters ago. There doesn't seem to be much of a plot, nor is there much character growth left; just repetitive sex scenes. It might be time to wrap this one up.

BanbeckBanbeck11 months agoAuthor

@ OrcDominion

So you think the war is over?

That's an interesting point of view... ;)

The first domino has just fallen...

Thanks for the comment, it's very useful, and appreciated :)

RyanRedRyanRed11 months ago

I love this series and it is my favorite one among all the stories online for real Seriesouly!

Every two months, I am was waiting for the new chapter and new develpoement . Eager to know the what happen next; other female pleasure slaves, other "noble whores" and prostitue system. Every month I wish to see the new chapter comes out.

I understand that not many comment here but please, please put it as your priority. I love such unique plots with such detail characters not just the females but orcs too, including their cultures, decision making...etc. Not just some mindless monsters we see all around the internet.

After all, I am just one reader and I do not think that I can change your mind. However, I really have to say that reading this series is becoming one of the most important thing : (

Hope you continue the story as you mention in the note and not leaving it so many months behind. I am going to be so painful to wait for the next chapter of this series....Thank you for giving us such a wonderful novel/story.

RyanRedRyanRed11 months ago

I think the much more insteresting thing is going to follow even after the war ended. Most people focus so much on the conquering, war waging...I love to see what will Orcs do to the kingdom and actual rulling!

What happen to the rest of female and male population. Besides the later celebtations and prostitute females topics, will other female civilians find orcs more attractive and having romance with them later? How will Orcs changed this place to a combine cultures of their own and humans?

So much more erotic/or not stuff you can do "after the war". So please continue the series. I wish to see a very differeny orcs/human stories.

BanbeckBanbeck11 months agoAuthor

@ RyanRed

Don't worry, I'm going to finish Casus Belli no matter what happens.

It's just that I have been postponing working on other stories in favor of Casus Belli.

And I can't justify doing that anymore if Casus Belli attracts only a tiny amount of readers.

So the worst case scenario is that you'll have to wait a little longer for new chapters to appear...

voyeurdunuitvoyeurdunuit11 months ago

This is an excellent series and I hope you continue it. The breadth and complexity of the world you've created are really impressive and fun.

BanbeckBanbeck11 months agoAuthor

@voyeurdunuit

Thanks for the compliments, and as I said before, I'm going to finish this.

There's way too many unfinished stories on Lit already, and I'm sure as hell not going to add to that...

gydcgreen54gydcgreen549 months ago

I didn't think I would like the premise, I much prefer reality-based stories to fantasy ones; but I really liked your story and am looking forward to more chapters, and whatever else you have developing. Your description of your story's world and it's differences is excellent; and I've loved your character development. I've been reading Lit.com occasionally for years, and just started posting a novella story myself, mostly for my own enjoyment. I will start following your submissions; I am a fan.

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

Thanks very much for commenting gydcgreen54.

And great to hear you like your little trip into the Fantasy world ;)

In my opinion a well defined setting is a crucial factor in any good story.

In both Sci-Fi and Fantasy, unless you position your tale in an already well established setting, like StarWars, or StarTrek, or Tolkien's Middle-earth for instance, you start off with a blank "setting" canvas, which you then, in my opinion at least, absolutely have to fill out.

In Sci-fi and Fantasy alike it's the writers task to lead the reader on this voyage of discovery, immerse him or her in a believable alternative reality.

The reader should be able to envision the world you created, should be able to taste it, feel it, and smell it.

So that's what I'm trying to accomplish here, and that's probably why you like it, because you like reality-based, and a well described setting makes the fantasy real to some extend.

Anyway, I also have an already finished "reality-based" four-part story on offer, it's in "Romance" and the first part is titled "The Samaritan".

My only other published story, at the moment, is a Sci-Fi story titled "Battlestar",

This is a stand-alone story with "growth potential", and I'm currently planning a whole "saga" around it.

But that's for the future, because at the moment I'm concentrating on Casus Belli.

And I'm also planning on publishing some short stories that won't interfere too much with producing further chapters for Casus Belli, most of which will be "reality based".

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

I just submitted chapter 12 for publishing, so if everything goes well it should be up in a day or two.

Also, my thanks to everyone who took the effort to rate this chapter, and made it my highest scoring work ever.

:)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoy this series, and I think you're a very talented and creative writer. Since you requested feedback, though, I will say that I think that the orc characters lack the depth of the female humans. By this I mean that each of the girls in the story have a clear and unique personality, whereas the males display the same (good and endearing) characteristics, making a lot of their actions and comments interchangeable from one male character to the other. It's almost the inverse of what normally happens with male and female characters in literature, especially erotica. In a way, it's kind of refreshing! I gave this 5 stars. I really like this series, and thank you for sharing it with us.

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

Hi anonymous, thanks for the flowers ;)

One of the reasons the (male) orc characters have less depth than the (female) human ones is that the orcs weren't present before chapter 8 of course.

And with the story being told from Cassandra's point of view, and with her relations and interactions with her (former) maidens (at the moment) being much closer and more frequent than with the orc males, this simply will need some time to address.

But rest assured, it is my intention to 'fix' this...

In her new position she's going to accompany Bashuk and his males on a regular basis, which will provide for more interaction between them, which will provide more opportunity to add depth to the orc characters.

And thank you for commenting, it's motivating, and much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...