Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hear your tummy rumble over the din," he said next, chuckling softly, "so get that cute little ass of yours over here..." Her tummy was rumbling indeed, and she blushed as she got up. Moving towards Bashuk, between two rows of benches, and the backs of the orcs sitting on them, she noticed the other prizes on the main podium were all on their master's laps already. She hopped onto her own master's lap, and eagerly took in what was on the table. There were all kinds of roasted meat, smelling delicious, there were all kinds of vegetables, well-seasoned by the looks of it, and steaming invitingly, and there were fried and baked potatoes too.

Her mouth watered, and she licked her lips, but Bashuk's plate was still empty. She looked up at him, and he winked at her, "What would I like to eat do you think?" Cassandra blinked, and then her head pivoted back towards the filled table. There was so much choice, but most of the food present was out of her reach, was she supposed to get up and move around the table to fill his plate? Her eyes locked on a particularly yummy looking leg of lamb laying on a large meat filled plate at the center of the table. She swallowed, and then her tummy rumbled once more, rather loudly this time. A round of equally loud chuckling resulted.

"I agree," she heard Batul say, "that one has Bashuk's name all over it."

She looked up, the scarred orc gestured at the plate in front of her, and Kurgan, sitting between them, picked it up and handed it to Batul. The leg moved onto the plate, and then some baked potatoes followed, and some of the yummy looking green beans and grilled carrots too. The plate returned in front of her, and she moaned softly taking it in, before picking up a knife and fork and looking up at her master. "We'll eat it straight from the bone," he said with a smile. She put the knife and fork down again, and then she grabbed the leg by the protruding bone.

It was pretty big for a leg of lamb she realized, and it smelled different too. What it also was was heavy. She brought it up to Bashuk's face, and his hand closed over hers, stabilizing the leg, before he put his teeth in it, and ripped a huge piece of meat off of it. He lowered it in front of her while he started to chew, and she took a bite too, be it a much more modest one. It wasn't lamb, but it was delicious nevertheless. Its taste was somewhere between pig and wild boar she decided, and she looked up at Bashuk questioningly. The huge orc emptied his mouth, "It's domesticated rosk," he said, "our main source for cultivated meat."

While feeding Bashuk, and sharing his large mug of dark Boganon ale, she had some of the vegetables and potatoes too. Just as with the rosk before, there were herbs on it she recognized, but also ones she didn't. Her master told her to stop eating and return to her kneeling spot much too soon. She sighed in disappointment, and he chuckled. "Sorry girl, but I don't want you to eat too much, you still have to perform, remember?" He was right, she wouldn't want him on top of her with a full belly, and she nodded her understanding before slipping from his lap and returning to her spot. The other prizes on the main podium had returned to their spots too she noticed, before kneeling down and taking up the position of the pleasure slave again.

***

Cassandra took in the great hall. The gathered orcs were clearly amusing themselves, with beer and food and the available pussy. The noble women, now whores, were in full use, and none of them seemed to be able to hide their lust anymore. Also, here and there, prizes were servicing orc cock on the small podiums. She followed one of the female servants with her eyes, as the pretty girl maneuvered between the tables while holding a tray filled with beer mugs. She looked happy, unperturbed by the whores and prizes getting fucked nearby. Then, as she passed between two rows of benches, one of the orcs sitting on them slapped her shapely behind, and she turned on the spot, her long blonde hair flying, and her eyes blazing.

The girl, she was in her early twenties by the looks of it, was looking at the surrounding orcs, clearly trying to determine which one of them had hit her behind. The culprit was playing innocent though, but then the surrounding orcs started pointing him out to her, and to Cassandra's amusement she picked a mug of beer from the tray and emptied it over his head. The surrounding orcs exploded into laughter, and the freshly showered orc got up from the bench, dwarfing the girl, who bravely stood her ground. For a moment Cassandra felt substitute fear, but then, to her surprise, the orc dropped to his knees, took the girls free hand, and placed a kiss on top of it.

The girl smiled, and when the orc let go of her hand she reached towards him and ruffled his wet hair, before turning away and resuming her course. There was a definite sway to her hips that hadn't been there before, Cassandra noticed. When the kneeling orc got up again his mates were all laughing at him and pointing at the nearby whores. The message was clear, but behind them the servant girl looked back over her shoulder unseen, and Cassandra realized the orcish expectations for Nigawan women to become pack-mates out of their own free will might not be as far-fetched as she had thought after all.

As her eyes passed over the two long rows of whores getting fucked once more, she realized no one had descended from the main podium yet, that no one of what she assumed to be the higher cadre of the orc army had made use of the whores up to now. While ascending the stairs onto the main podium earlier on she had recognized the two chieftains to the left and right of the central table; they were the same ones that had accompanied Bashuk during the meeting at Bragstone, and into the hall at the surrender ceremony. The other six chieftains she hadn't seen before, before yesterday that was. These six were about the size of Kurgan, but the other two were bigger, about halfway between Kurgan and Bashuk, size wise.

Well, Leavy, she thought, you didn't get the biggest cock, but you came awfully close I bet... Thinking about Leavy made her glance up at the balconies positioned above the huge doors at the opposite end of the hall. 'Looking up from beneath you could only distinguish rough shapes behind them,' Denora had said, and rough shapes she noticed behind the upper balcony glass doors indeed. So the girls were watching, it felt both humiliating and reassuring. There were no on-lookers behind the lower balcony doors it seemed. She glanced up to her left, at the two much smaller balconies positioned there, above the main podium.

The upper one didn't show any signs of life, but the lower one, connected to the former male servants' quarters did. Female orc faces, half hidden in shadows. She was really supposed to just be looking at the floor in front of her of course, so she quickly turned her head back again, just in time to notice movement at her right. It was a girl that moved inside her peripheral vision, and she recognized her by the beautiful color of her hair even before she came fully into focus; it was Maryam. The girl turned around when she reached the podium, making her auburn hair swirl, and then she got on top of it backwards.

Maryam was well shaped, with firm breasts just a little smaller than her own. The big orc that was following her came into focus too, and proved not to be her master, but the chieftain without a prize that had been sitting at the neighboring table. Maryam shuffled towards the center of the podium, and there she opened her legs wide, and pulled them back until she could support them with her hands. She was wearing leg warmers in a dark green color, and the straps connecting them to the narrow belt around her slender waist made them look even more lascivious than the ones Cassandra was wearing herself.

The chieftain arrived at the podium too, and unclasped his leather codpiece, revealing his big half-hard cock, before kneeling down on the edge of the podium. Maryam's labia had parted slightly, and the pink interior was glistening wetly, as the chieftain moved further towards her, while masturbating his quickly hardening shaft. Reaching her he bent over, and moved over her on all fours. The girl moaned softly as one of his hands closed on a breast, and made her pale flesh spill from between his kneading fingers. The fingers soon closed on the swelling nipple, rubbed it, and then pulled at it, before letting go and moving over to her other breast.

When both nipples were erect the hand moved back to the top of the podium again, and then he lowered his head and licked them. Maryam trembled in response, and her moaning increased. "Are you ready for me, pleasure slave?" the chieftain inquired. The girl just nodded, and he reached down and placed the fat head of his big cock between her slick labia. She arched her back, and her legs opened a little wider as he rubbed the head along her slit, wetting it. Next he went inside, stretching her slowly. Maryam groaned as the chieftain used short thrusts to work his big cock inside of her tight human pussy, all the way up to his fat balls, and then she moaned as he ground against her.

He hadn't even been rough, Cassandra realized, while the chieftain started fucking Maryam. Her service is a gift from another chieftain of equal rank, and you treat such a gift with respect. It made sense, and it also bode well for her personal future of course. You'll just have to get through this celebration, she thought. It drew her attention back to the hall. If a warrior, or pack, was going to claim her, they would have come forward by now, wouldn't they? It sounded convincing, but she still felt anxiety every time an orc, or group of orcs, seemed to be heading for the main podium along the runner.

The reason for that wasn't just the possibility of a rough, maybe even violent fucking, by up to seven orcs. She also didn't look forward to having to submit to the male, or males, responsible for wounding Brando. Her attention drifted back to the nearby podium, where Maryam was moaning and writhing beneath the chieftain. The girl clearly was in quite a state by now, with her juices dripping from the big male's cock and balls as he plowed her pussy. In the hall behind her, the girl's stepmother was lubing herself, for an orc the size of a chieftain. Soon afterwards the latter proved less considerate than the chieftain fucking her stepdaughter.

Cassandra heard her scream over the din, and watched Leanora arch her back as the big cock roughly impaled her ass. To his credit he waited a moment once he was balls deep inside her, to give her a chance to adapt, before he started fucking her with long deep strokes. Leanora hung her head, but it didn't take long for her to start fucking him back, her butt moving up and back every time the big orc plowed inside her. Maryam was floundering, her breasts swaying on top her chest, and then she came, screaming. The chieftain fucking her responded by slamming himself inside her, and she could see his scrotum contract as he started pumping his seed deep inside the girl's gushing pussy.

The big orc kept cumming, and his seed started to spill out, to run down Maryam's taut ass-crack. When he was finished at last, and Maryam had come down too, he lowered his head and kissed her on her forehead, before withdrawing slowly. In the hall behind her the girl's stepmother was cumming hard on the fat orc cock plowing her ass.

***

Once the orcs had finished eating the servant girls started clearing away the plates, and once the plates had gone new rounds of beer got served. In the meantime the focus of the celebration moved to the whores. Where the former noble women had enjoyed the attention of just one male at a time earlier, they now enjoyed the attention of two, or even three. Some were upright on their knees, sandwiched between two big orcs, accepting their huge cocks in cunt and ass simultaneously. Others were straddling a male, riding his cock, while a second male was taking them in the ass from behind. Most of the latter women also had a male kneeling in front of them, fucking their mouths and throats.

It had gotten busier around the stocks too, and at some point the screaming stopped, not because the two women in them were treated less harshly, but because they too had their mouth's stuffed with orc cock. Cassandra wondered how Welda Declos' cunt and asshole were looking and feeling by now, and how they would be looking and feeling by the time the celebrations were over, which was still hours away. She still couldn't feel any pity for the evil bitch though, and her attention drifted back to the whores on the rows of beds. They all seemed to have succumbed to lust by now, any earlier reluctance was gone, as they moaned and writhed.

Cassandra remembered what Bashuk had told them, the whores to be, at the surrender the day before; 'once you've been properly broken in you're going to be the happiest whores in all of Mundea.' Looking at them now, witnessing the eagerness with which they were accepting the big orc cocks in all their holes, she could only conclude that he had been right. It also made her wonder if she would have acted any differently should she have ended up as a collared and branded whore too. Probably not, she thought, and felt herself blush. Noble women made great whores indeed, Bashuk had been right about that too.

The celebrations were in full swing now, and the beer was flowing liberally, the only thing she was missing was music. Didn't orcs make, and enjoy, music? She made a mental note to ask Bashuk later. There were prizes on the podiums too now, mostly fucked by their masters it seemed. They were all submitting like Maryam had submitted on the nearby podium before, and they were loving their fucking as much as she had by the looks of it. Time passed, and the orcs were clearly having a good time, but after an hour or two of sexual debauchery the activity around the whores started to dwindle, just like Bashuk had predicted.

As it did Cassandra's attention got drawn to the large center podium ever more often. Her mind was torn between reluctance and anticipation, but her pussy wasn't. After having experienced the victory celebrations for two hours her pussy just wanted to get fucked, and by the biggest orc cock available please... The fact that her master happened to be the owner of the biggest cock available, combined with the knowledge that she was going to have a little face-to-face with him on the central podium soon, got her dripping wet. That it was going to happen in public should bother her, but it didn't because they had all witnessed her getting fucked by Bashuk before.

Immersed in thought as she was it took her a moment to register that the noise in the great hall had dropped rather suddenly, and as she looked up a group of orc warriors appeared from behind the central podium. They looked menacing somehow, and they were heading straight towards her along the runner. "Uh oh," she heard Yakha remark behind her, "here comes trouble..." Cassandra watched the pack-sized group close nervously, the little hairs in her neck rising, while wondering what trouble Yakha was expecting exactly, but none of the males behind her was divulging anything.

The orcs still busy fucking whores stopped moving as they noticed the new arrivals, and the hall became even more silent. The leader of the closing pack was almost as big as Bashuk was, about the size of his two sub-commanders, and very dark in color. They reached the stairs leading up to where she was kneeling, slowly ascended, and she almost felt their animosity as the leader stopped directly in front of her, his large cod-piece less than a foot away from her face. She jolted as his large hand came down on the top of her head, and intertwined with her hair, while the rest of the pack lined itself up to the left and right of its leader.

"Kragos..., " she heard Bashuk say, in a most neutral voice, "I was under the impression you had been tasked with securing the Mercandon border..."

"The Mercandon border has been secured as ordered," the answer came, "and its control is now in the capable hands of my three battle group commanders. Once my task was complete I came to Iriskan for further orders, and for claiming my reward." Cassandra whimpered as the fingers on top her head pulled at her hair painfully. "I captured the enemy commander, and I'm now claiming his whore as mine."

Cassandra felt her blood turn cold. "You're referring to a custom the green orcs abandoned long time ago," Bashuk replied, "and on top of that, she has already submitted as my prize. She's mine. So you can claim her for the duration of the celebrations, for you and your males, but that's it."

The grip on her hair became even tighter, and she whimpered softly as fear spread. "Whatever," she heard Kragos say, "have it your way. I'll be placing her in the stocks then, and fuck her in every hole she's got. She can then service all my males that same way, and once they are finished with her all the other males present can have a go at what's left of her by then. Should you have second thoughts about owning her afterwards, I might still be convinced to take the whore off your hands..."

"She isn't a whore, she's my prize," Bashuk reacted, sounding cold now, "and you will do no such thing. You and the males of your pack can have her on one of these two nearby podiums, and once you're all finished with her you'll deliver her back to me." A short heavy silence fell. "And be warned," her master then continued, sounding even colder, "if you make her bleed, I'll make you bleed too..."

***

Cassandra heard this derisive chuckling, originating from above her, and realized the male holding her by her hair so painfully was pushing on insubordination. She wondered why he was pushing his leader like this, and then she yelped as she got yanked up by her hair, and dragged away to the left one of the nearby podiums. He simply launched her onto it, making her bump her knees against the edge painfully before landing flat faced on top of it. The canvas clad surface was far from soft, and she groaned at the impact, before rolling on her back, and spreading her legs wide. He was loosening his cod piece, with a heated expression on his face, and she pulled her legs up and back submissively, while trying to get her fear under control.

Kragos knelt down on the podium, and she watched his half-hard cock growing rapidly, while he loosened the upper front of his leather armor. "Surrendering isn't going to save you," he hissed, while moving between her upheld legs, "just like it didn't save that mate of yours." His remark only half registered, because she was too busy trying to relax. He bent over her, and then he placed his left hand next to her right shoulder, while his left grabbed one of her large breasts. He squeezed hard, and she groaned as the pale flesh of her firm tit spilled from between his dark green fingers.

Groaning turned into yelping as he pinched the nipple next. He squeezed and pulled, and for a moment she feared he was going to rip it straight off. He let go suddenly, and she inhaled deeply, and then her other breast and nipple received the same brutal treatment. She whimpered, tears filling her eyes, and then he let go once more, and her teary eyes followed his hand down as it moved to his now fully erect cock. He was nearly as big as Bashuk was, but darker of color, and she was still wet, but feared she wasn't wet enough for what he was no doubt planning. As a reaction she moved a hand down to her clit, but he slapped it away before she could rub herself, and then he placed the fat cockhead straight on top of her opening.

123456...8