All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 13: Pack-Bonding'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great read! And I'm so happy lily was taken care of! And this chapter had me realizing. Will there be any more mention on the female orcs? I see you put mentions of them, like the ones at the celebration party, who were watching down at the balcony.

I'd like to see how they treat their own kind. I'm assuming they would kind of match better in strength(depending on their race, since this chapter showed their are different types of orcs) so would the female orcs challenge male orcs more? Human women of course are silenced by a simple spanking, but being female orcs would be tougher built would that give them leeway to make male orcs have to earn their affection harder?

Also, how do female orcs feel about all the human women and the idea of having female women raise orcs? I mean, they will have daughters and with a human mother, would female orcs trust them to raise them after all that happened? And do female orcs feel ok with sharing their men?

If female orcs are as close as the pack males I can only imagine what the sisterhood of female orcs in your world. So, as hard as the males felt about losing their wives and kids, I imagine the female orcs feel even worse considering they lost their sister's to the very kind their males now use to bring up their numbers. So I think at some point female orcs will have to step up, in terms of raising the newest generation of orcs, with the human women.

But overall, this story always has me checking for an update. I love how these orcs you write have a soul and aren't mindless breeding fighters. They have depth and your flow of the story really makes it enjoyable. Id even read this on kindle if it was on there!

Great job and I'm excited for more!!

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, thank you for commenting.

I'll explain a little about the female orcs...

First, they are much more consistent in size than humans are, and those of the Green Vale tribe are just a little bigger than the average human female is. There exist orc tribes whose females are somewhat bigger or smaller than those of the Green Vale tribe, but within a tribe the size difference between individual females is relatively small. Secondly female orcs, compared to female humans, aren't strong for their size, what they are, compared to human females, is more hardy, and more resilient to physical wounds.

Regarding their position in society, the orc females are used to "rule" through their males, just like human females can, and often did in history. A pack's harem is not to be trifled with, and especially Denora already got this...

That brings me to the reproductive issue. The point is that, in the case of the migrated Green Vale tribe, there simply are no breeding capable orc females available, so the human females represent the only way to secure the future of the tribe. Simply said, the remaining (all older) orc females can (biologically) only become grandmothers, and they need the human females to make that happen. Afterwards they will try to influence the upbringing of their (half-blood) grandchildren of course, and help their sons with ensuring the continuation of their orcish heritage.

The mainly male survivors of the Green Vale tribe had a choice to make; get green orc females from neighboring tribes, and risk war with their own kind, get black orc females instead and end up with stronger but dumber offspring, or get human females and end up with weaker but smart offspring.

They made their choice, and in the aftermath of that choice they also chose not to become oppressors, but to try to integrate with Nigawa's human population instead. So now all these older orc females are just hoping for their sons to score themselves a human mate, and then watch that mate's belly grow...

greywolf12greywolf126 months ago

A very good chapter! The sex scenes were hot and the progression of the story and characters are interesting and relatable. Your story is my favorite series on Literotica. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Like Anon, I have some questions about your world. By the way, the points about the female orcs were interesting things that hadn't occurred to me before.

I wonder how the human men feel about their wives and daughters having sexual relations with the orcs...are they hateful, jealous or have they just given up?

Are most men now slaves to the orcs or does this fate mainly affect the nobility? How are the ordinary folk faring, do they continue to live normally or do the orcs interfere with their families?

How is Sir Brando doing and how is he dealing with the situation?

Some small, shorter hints, like in the current chapter about the visit to the brothel, would help the imagination of what the general situation in the land is like. Rumors picked up, an eyewitness report, brief observations.....

In any case, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

Hi greywolf12, thanks for commenting.

Regarding your questions, for starters, the orcs only enslaved the nobility.

They chose to replace the nobles, rule Nigawa in their place, and become benign rulers.

As a result from this, during the war, they refrained from the usual raping, looting, and pillaging, because they didn't want to induce hatred.

So to the ordinary people, from a practical point of view, it has just been a change of leadership.

And the nobles weren't exactly popular among the ordinary people to start with...

What the ordinary Nigawan people will notice from this takeover is orcs in their society, and orcs vying for the favors of their women.

But considering the war has created a shortage of marriageable men, and the orcs won't force ordinary women into relationships, this may lead to personal conflicts, but is unlikely to lead to a large scale inter-species conflict.

Regarding the story in general; as Bashuk's prize Cassandra is going to spend more time outside the protective walls of the keep, so the readers are going to see more of Nigawa and its people as the story further develops...

greywolf12greywolf126 months ago

Thank you for your quick and detailed answers.

There are still many areas of the world to discover in your story, and I'm looking forward to it.

Are you planning to tell everything from Cassandra's point of view as before, or will we eventually get brief glimpses of the world from Bashuk's or Sir Brando's or others' points of view?

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

No need to thank me greywolf12, I love to talk about Casus Belli.

So feel free to ask me questions about it, and as long as it doesn't give the plot away you'll get an answer... ;)

Up to now the story has been told almost entirely from Cassandra's perspective, and I'm not planning on changing this halfway the story.

There will be some small side stories from other perspectives to support the plot, as before, but that will be it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

(A different Anonymous) I was wondering about the children of the prizes. Bashuk said they would be treated no differently and grow up free and with the privileges of being chief's children. My question is how do they realistically expect this to play out? They tell the children that they are free and are future leaders while their mothers are kneeling naked on the floor and not permitted to speak without permission? They expect the other half orc children of human mothers who aren't degradated that way to accept them and not mock them for it as children or internalize a sense of superiority?

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

Hi a different Anonymous, that's an interesting question, and a question I knew would turn up sooner or later, because it's a question I myself ran into when I created this setting. In my opinion, and you don't have to agree with me of course, much of this depends on the circumstances these children will grow up in. Basically, if the community around them treats this as normal, and corrects young children when they 'get out of line', that community's children will accept this as normal too. You just have to look around at the different cultures on our own world to see the prove of that; we're all the children of the circumstances we grew up in...

Another important factor is that a child has a father too and that, in this case, that father is a chieftain, while the fathers of the other children in the pack will be the subordinates of that chieftain. So I'm just assuming for the 'social status' pluses and minuses to more or less cancel each other out...

This also begs a counter question of course... Considering the general attitude of these orcs, how many of these prizes will still be naked and on their knees, and not being allowed to speak, by the time their children reach an age at which they become really aware of the relevance of such matters do you think?

Cassandra has, at this point in the story, been a prize for just over a week, and she's already half dressed, and allowed to speak normally within the privacy of the pack. So I would expect for the majority of them to long have become pack-mates by the time their first child reaches puberty. The whole concept of "prizes" isn't just to punish and humiliate a defeated enemy, it's also, in the longer term, a road to reconciliation, because the enemy becomes the blood of your blood.

Thank you very much for commenting, it's appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter, story development. One suggestion, a bit of light bondage might spice things up even more

BanbeckBanbeck5 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, thanks for the comment, and the praise.

Regarding the light bondage; the orc males, strong as they are, normally have no need for physical restraints, as they are well capable of restraining their females without them.

The (public) punishment of females, however, often involves placing them in the pillory or chaining them to a small podium.

And what happens to those females then, and by whom, and for how long, depends on how naughty they have been... ;)

BanbeckBanbeck5 months agoAuthor

I submitted chapter 14 to Lit yesterday, and it's appears to be scheduled for release tomorrow :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...