Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 03

Story Info
Schoolgirl beauty caught making out is taught her lesson.
14.5k words
4.81
7.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Chapter 4: Consequences

Consider the bubbly, flighty giddiness of a pretty 18-year-old returning from a first date during which she's made out and gotten intimate and almost glowingly naked with a slender, handsome, virile smelling, young man. The independence and power of bursting pleasure she had been able to give him. How she'd overcome her fear of servicing his insistent cock, and it had been amazing. She'd even kissed it and made him spurt his stuff, and it had been exciting and not even too gross!

Her unnamed relief that the desires that she'd been made to feel so recently by the man--her Sitter--when he'd made her squirm and come while lying across his lap and handled and spanked her, these needs would soon be attended to by a grateful and virile boy. She'd become his girlfriend, and then she could tell Briana of all the naughty things he would make her do! She imagined the feeling of the boy's hands cupping her backside. Her bottom arched and felt like it was swelling, and she couldn't stop herself from imagining Tony's hand smacking the jutting roundness.

"No!" she edited her own thoughts. It won't be like that! He'll be a gentleman. Just one who knows how to "do me" really well.

Consider that girl, buzzing with sexual tension, stepping into the quiet, dimly lit house, expecting to go to her room unobserved without waking her aunt, strip off her rumpled clothing, toss them into the hamper, and scrub herself squeaky clean in the shower. And imagining getting herself off, too, for as good as Tony had felt, he hadn't been as attentive to her as she had to him. That would change next time, she decided, and plotted how she'd get him to pay attention to her own desires on their next date.

Consider the plunging sensation in the pit of her stomach, then, the dive from her high spirits to stomach-twisting panic as she hears the voice of the very man who recently shamed and sexually humiliated her address her from the darkened room.

"Good evening, young lady. Are you aware, perhaps, of the time and for how long I have been waiting for you?"

The light clicks on, and Andersen, sitting in a yellow armchair, glowers sternly at the girl. She watches him take in her messed-up clothing, chosen to be provocative and show off her body, made now even more inciting given the rumpled state of her blouse, several buttons of which she realizes are open, and a skirt which sits higher on her waist than intended, revealing way too much of her legs than she like at this moment.

"Time, Catarina? No idea? It's 9:42; which is as you know a full 82 minutes later than you were instructed to be home, which means I have been here for 97 minutes. Do you imagine I have nothing better to do than sit in a darkened room waiting for a disrespectful waif to return from... what exactly? What are you returning from, Catarina? Don't bother to lie. My binoculars were quite up to the task of observing you letting that boy have his way groping your body and you couldn't seem to keep your tongue out of his mouth. The only remaining question is whether you two had been FUCKING while I sat and waited for you!"

The thought of having been observed, and then the man's yelling that word and accusation petrified her.

"No!" she exclaimed, "I swear. We were just kissing."

He beckoned her to come closer and she did so reluctantly.

"Come here! You are shamefully disheveled, girl, you look you have been pawed by a whole team of boys! Did you say it was just one? What is his name?"

She answered.

"And how long have you known `Tony'?" She was ashamed to admit she'd just met him. "A few weeks. He's kind of my boyfriend," she lied.

"So, you've been letting Tony have his way with you for weeks?"

"No! I mean this was the first time we kissed. We have been taking it slow!"

"Catarina, don't make me out to be a fool. Nothing about your appearance indicates you have been taking anything "slow;" quite the opposite; it looks like you are a decidedly fast young lady. And we do know how greedy your girly bits get, firsthand so to speak, don't we?

She blushed at his words; he was reminding her she'd orgasmed shamefully as he spanked her bare bottom.

Andersen switched on a pair of additional lights and angled a lamp to illuminate the girl directly, as if under a spotlight, then coldly ordered, "Assume a Parade Rest stance, Catarina! You look confused; you don't know what that is? As an educator of young ladies, I practice my own variation of the military posture with which you ought to be familiar, wide-legged and downward looking as befits a well-behaved young lady! Now, hands behind your back, touching each elbow with the opposite hand, feet wide apart on the floor, twice shoulder-width, chest thrust out, head tipped down. Gaze towards the floor, or in your case, given they are in the way, at your breasts."

He took her wrists in his hands and guided them behind her back. She reluctantly clasped her hands near her elbows and opened her stance, feeling the tiny skirt ride up her thighs, but the man stepped closer and placed his palm high up against her inner thigh, a gesture chilling in its violation of her intimacy, patting it familiarly to make her open her legs even wider. The skirt was tight and inched higher as she spread her legs. She felt self-conscious, aware the man might be able to glimpse her lace-fronted panties under the hem of the short skirt riding up her thighs as it stretched between her open legs. She watched him as he walked slowly around her, examining her carefully.

"It is fortunate that your aunt telephoned to inform me of your breezing out earlier this evening, dressed like a little slut, in that flimsy shirt and ridiculously tiny skirt. She rightly surmised you were offering up your ripe young body to some horny boy. As you are so eager to experiment sexually, Catarina, we will see what you are capable of in more experienced hands, shan't we?"

Completing his circuit, he stood in front of her. Looking down at her own chest she saw him bring a finger slowly up to the front of her pale-yellow blouse and then introduce it into a gap in the cloth between her breasts which she was horrified to realize she'd neglected to close a button after getting out of the car. His fingertip found the bra-covered middle of her breast and he wiggled it, widening the opening and letting his fingertip gently stroke the lace covered beneath. He jabbed a finger into her yielding globe roughly, indenting it and making the full mound wobble under the gauzy shirt.

"Have your naughty breasts been getting exercised by 'Tony'? And the rest of that slutty, ripe little body?" chuckles Andersen.

"I dare say, we will have to check thoroughly, won't we?"

Continuing around her, he fingers the lower hem of her dainty blouse and the side of her skirt, lifting that higher on one side, baring a long expanse of thigh, then even further, exposing the side trip of her panties to her hip. He releases the skirt, which clings to her upper hip, now relieved of the stress of being stretched across her wide-open legs. The skirt drapes across her at an angle, slashing from high on her waist on one side to the top of her upper thigh on the other diagonally bisecting and exposing her panty covered pubic bulge.

She kept her gaze on the tops of her breasts, feeling tears form as the man commented, "And what Catarina do we make of these dry blotches on your blouse and skirt?" She shook her head mutely, remembering, aghast, the boy's uncontrolled spurting into her hand. "You don't know? I do, Catarina. It's dried sperm. And how did you manage to besmirch yourself with Tony's emissions?"

His taunting tone made it impossible for the girl to respond. He continued around her, hoisting the little skirt up in back, drawing it to her waist. She felt his hand on her now exposed, panty-covered bottom cheeks, palming and cupping the firm globes, squeezing and jiggling the soft, bulbous mounds.

"No spunk on your bottom Catarina? However did you manage to keep it from getting splashed?" he asks ironically, patting that exposed part of her anatomy, "It seems to always want to be part of the action!"

He stepped away from her and went to the table, where he picked up a thin leather strap. Her frightened eyes went wide. He walked back towards her. "Don't be disappointed, Catarina, I shall continue your examination in a moment, I know how much you like to show off your body and we'll recommence taking your clothes off in a moment. But as your skirt is already nicely up off your big bottom, let us not waste an opportunity to make an educational point. You see this strap, Kitty? This is the 'thin' strap. The thin strap makes a very specific impression on the exact location being stung on a girl as she is belted. Unlike the thick strap, with which you will also soon become acquainted, which infuses an all-over aching glow, the thin strap allows one to concentrate on very specific bits one would like to emphasize. As you can imagine, there are all sorts of tender girly parts which can be singled out. For now, I'd like you to concentrate on the very crest of the fullest part of your backside, Catarina, where you will receive attention from the thin belt."

He pulled her head onto his shoulder, tipping her forward at the waist, and ordered her, "Lean in and push your bottom out!"

She smelled the man's leathery warmth and closed her eyes, her face feeling his rough cheek. She felt her rear spread backwards as she leaned in, and saw the man raise his arm. She yelped as a sharp sting blazed in a line across the prominent crest part of both her nether cheeks at once. She struggled weakly, but that just made her bottom wiggle, delighting the man, who strapped the luscious fullness again, the belt marking a line just a hair below the first. Through the wide lace mesh of her undergarment two narrow pinkening welts bloomed on the girl's sensitive flesh. Andersen's fingertip traced them appreciatively.

He pushed her upright and lay the belt close by on a side table. Moving in front of her, he opened the buttons of her shirt, making her suffer each button as it slowly gave way, finally pulling the soft blouse open and pushing the sleeves down her arms to expose her brassiere. His hands came up to her breasts, rudely lifting them, squeezing them lightly, and he asked,

"What do you think the consequences ought to be for a girl merely 18 staying out past her curfew, coming home in a shameful state with her clothes falling off her and spattered with male seed?"

"No ideas? Well, it is clear to me that you need to be made to consider the nature of your actions carefully, as well as to be punished for them. And your slutty nature will have to be tamed, not by the random fumbling of some boy you inflame with your revealing clothing, but by an expert firmly in control."

"Now I'm sure that Tony enjoyed your beautiful bra, Catarina, and it really would be a pity to take it off you completely; it is admirably decorative. But we must continue to look for traces of your misbehavior on your boobies, and for that they must be exposed. Let's see, why don't you just pull the straps of your bra down off your shoulders; that's a good girl."

She unclasped her hands from behind her back and slid the wide satiny straps off her shoulders one by one, letting them settle just above her elbows. He ordered her hands back to their previous position, pushing out her chest.

She felt him come up behind her as he brought his body against hers, his hips conforming to her bottom. She felt a bulge nestle against her yielding, warm backside. While one of his hands held her naked hip, twining a finger around her panty and pulling it taught so it bit into her cleft in front, he pulled the panty up tightly in the back, baring the lower swell of her bottom cheeks, which he petted and pinched. She squirmed at the pinching, and he did it harder, using her hips to make her sway awkwardly. She gasped as she saw her boobs wobble and arc, the man's motion shaking the cups of her bra, making them slide side to side, so they worked themselves slowly down her swinging breasts. The man continued, forcing her to move vigorously while the lacy brassiere crept down until the lace finally gave way to a tense reddish-brown nipple bud and it and then its twin peeped free, stiff and exposed, resting on the lacy edge of her bra like a dessert presented on a lace doily.

"Well Catarina, if you insist on showing off your breasts, why don't we just let them get some air?" His hands grasped the top of the lace trimmed cups and jerked them down, scraping her bare nipples and pushing the rucked-up lace beneath the heavy, now totally exposed globes. His fingers tested the smooth skin on the fat lower curves of the denuded breasts resting pliantly in his hands. He cupped the heavy orbs, encircling their bases, lifting, testing their fluid, shifting weight in his palms. He squeezed, making them bulge and slowly moved his grip along their length, letting the volume of plump softness run over his palm until he held her so only her nipples protruded from his grip. Crooking his index fingers, he ran his fingertip back and forth across Catarina's sensitive tit tips, scraping hard at them. The girl wiggled, her backside squirming delightfully on his erection.

Catarina flushed with shame at having the man doing that to her breasts, to have her bra pulled down and her bottom stinging and then being made to rub against the Sitter's hard-on. When he pinched and pulled her nippies like that she couldn't suppress a moan. Why couldn't Tony have done that instead of being so delicate with her? It felt good to have her boobs pulled and stretched out like the man was doing, though she didn't want him to be the one doing it.

He pinched each captive nub in a firm grip. "And now, Kitty, tell me exactly what you let that boy do to you."

"No... I mean nothing. He just felt me up a bit... through my clothes. I swear!' she lied.

"Really, Catarina? Alright. Please hand me the thin belt if you'd be so kind?" She did so, and moving at her side, Andersen grabbed the nipple furthest from him and pulled it downward, ordering her to keep her legs straight; she leaned forward from the waist, struggling to keep her wide-open legs unbent. The hand then grabbed her boob; it couldn't envelop the whole of it, so it bulged between his fingers. "And how, then, did you get this dried sperm on your tit? I must insist in you being honest with me Catarina, but I can see you will require encouragement. Do you know that the thin belt also makes a wonderful impression on the backs of a girl's thighs? Let's try that, shall we?"

Holding her by her boob, he steadied her and brought the leather strip down across the full backs of her upper thigh. Catarina jumped, her bottom trembling and the back of her thigh quivering with indignation. The thin red weal on one leg was soon matched by one on the back of her other leg as the man applied the belt there. "A few more decorations on your legs and we can try again to have you relate what you allowed that boy to do to your tits, shall we say?" In spite of the girl's frantic "No! Please, I'll tell you!" she was subjected to another pair of red stripes across the backs of her thighs. During the last smack, the end of the belt wrapped around one leg, stinging her sensitive inner thigh and causing her to cry out.

Pushing her upright, Andersen again manhandled the girl around so her backside pressed against his front, and once he had her bottom nestling his erection satisfactorily, reached around to grope the proffered, naked breasts, massaging and squeezing them, pulling her nipples hard. HeeHeH repeated his question.

The girl answered haltingly, in a shamed whisper, "He kissed my breasts and... and... and he licked and sucked them."

"And did he pull your fat springy nipples, like this?" asked Andersen, tugging the captive, pliant buds which stretched and elongated accommodatingly.

"No," she whimpered, "He was gentle with them; he's a nice boy!"

Continuing to massage and pull the girl's splendid captive breasts, Andersen asked ironically, "So he nicely sucked your tits for you?" His hips pushed into her backside his erection cushioned in the valley between her panty-covered bottom cheeks. "And then he rode you like a little mare? And spurted come on your tits?"

"No!" the girl cries out, squirming under the assault on her sensitive boobs. "It wasn't like that. I didn't let him... do me. He just licked my breasts. I don't know how that got on me! Please, I swear!"

Andersen chided the girl, more than pleased to pry out her confessions piecemeal. He was happy to extract the sexy details slowly and enjoyably.

"If you won't be honest, I shall just have to go through the trouble of getting to the bottom of your transgressions," he emphasized his words pushing his hips into the girl's squirming rear.

Catarina's hips shimmied from side-to-side but she could not escape the insistent pressure of the man's penis against her bottom. His hands played freely with her breasts, squeezing and plucking at her stiff nipples. How was she going to explain the semen stains on her skirt and breasts? The man released her breasts, took her by the arm and pulled her towards a chair. His voice dripped mocking disdain, ordering her to kneel on the chair, her belly against its back.

Pressing her legs tightly together, she was relieved to feel her skirt fall down over her rear. Still, her bare breasts jutted over the back of the chair obscenely. He ordered her to grasp the uprights of the chair. She slouched, head bowed with shame. He took hold of her hair, pulling her head back, making her arch her back and thrust her chest out. His hands grasped the lower hem of the rear of her skirt and flipped it up onto her lower back, then tucked the material into the waistband. Once again, she was exposed, her bottom protected only by lacy panties.

"Ow!" she yelped in surprise as a pair of crisp smacks landed on the crest of each springy bottom cheek.

The man brought another chair and placed it in front of her, then sat in it. He was directly in front of her, staring into her eyes. Her bare breasts dangled before of him, bare, helpless displayed. He glanced down at them, smirking.

"You seem to enjoy exposing your naked tits and having them played with, Kittycat, don't you? Offering them to any boy who asks? Let's see then how they enjoy a good thorough sucking then, shall we? Keep them well pushed forward!"

She watched as the man lean forward towards a proffered breast and slowly brought his mouth down over the hardened tip, engulfing it. His engulfed as much of the pretty boob as he could stuff in, then sucked hard, pulling his face back so her captive breast elongated, her nipple buried deep in his mouth, where his tongue lashed it vigorously, flicking back and forth repeatedly. Intense, honeyed sensations shot from the tormented nub, suffusing the fullness of her breast, echoed in her crotch, intensifying until she couldn't prevent herself thrashing and whining as the man bit down on the captive nipple. His hand grabbed a bottom cheek, drawing her closer, steadying her, mashing her breast against his face. She shuddered as the soft full globe conformed to the taunting Sitter's face, enveloping his cheeks and strong jaw. Another bite at her captive nub brought another delicious yelp from the girl. His mouth released her tit, which, freed, hung full, damp and heavy before him. His fingers pinched the turgid, spit-slickened nipple.

"Kitty's titties do like to play it would seem," he taunted. Now pulling hard on the tongue wetted nipple, he brought her torso forward to lead the other bare breast to his mouth. This time he kissed the craning tit-tip softly several times, delicately, planting soft pecks on the full fleshed globe, moving inwards, touching his lips against a wide, pink areola, finally kissing the sensitive, central bud which stood to attention as his lip grazed it.

portersky
portersky
326 Followers