Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good little pretty booby, Catarina, nice and soft and springy," he whispered as if he were talking to the appendage itself, "You are in great need of having those breasts sucked, are you not? Let's make sure you get what you need, shall we?"

Now his tongue re-traced the path of his kisses, lapping first at a ripe globe, circling down to the edge of the pink haloed disk surrounding her nipple then swiping across the very tip in broad, long licks. As he gently lapped at that breast, his fingers held her other nipple captive pulling it rhythmically. That nipple then too, is captured in his mouth in turn and sucked hard, flicked and thrashed with the tip of a stiffened tongue, trapped between his teeth, the girl's gasps accompanying the sharp twinges of his bites.

As she writhes under the assault on her well-developed mammaries, he taunts her, nipping and suckling the tensed buds, which crane upwards as if seeking out his mouth, "This is what you imagine at school isn't it, Kitty? All the boys staring at your breasts in class, watching these big things bounce and sway under your little shirts, aching to squeeze and suckle them? That's why you wear those transparent tops and tempting, lacy bras? So they can see your big nipples poking through? I bet you fantasize about some of the boys finding you after school and laughing, pinning your hands behind you, tearing open your shirt and baring your soft boobies, stroking and pinching your nipples until they're hard and ready for their tongues?"

"No, no..." the girl struggled ineffectually as the assault on her sensitive breasts made her stomach flutter and her pussy pulse. But she had secretly imagined what the man was saying! She knew what the boys in class wanted to do to her, and sometimes she kind of wished they would be bold enough to take charge and bare her and pay her boobies the attention they merited, but not like he was saying! Not a few of them cornering and exposing her. Just one, like Tony, who she would pretend she didn't notice staring at her breasts in class, and who she might meet somewhere private and quiet. She imagined him saying he liked her breasts, then asking to see them and she'd slowly take off her shirt and open her bra and then, yes, he'd suckle her lovingly, alternating between her engorged nipples and gently squeezing her ripe globes. Like the man was doing, but the Sitter varied his touch between the softest caressing licks and kisses, then unexpectedly pulling and sucking, biting hard at her nippies, sending waves of sweetness through her chest, followed by sharp sensations making her writhe and struggle.

Once Andersen has thoroughly worked over the girl's breasts, the white skin of the full globes marked with pink blotches from being mauled and shiny with saliva from his tongue bathing the entire expanse of the soft full globes, he cradles a boob in each hand. He pets the naked, damp breasts, plumping and squeezing, caressing the heavy orbs and yanking on the sensitive nipples as he considers the next step of her education.

Moving a girl about, making her pose deliciously to be examined and fondled is one of the pleasures Andersen relishes in the subjugation of young women, so he ponders how to position his docile plaything.

"Tuck your head, Catarina, chin on your chest," he commands, "arch your back, bottom well out! Did your young man smack it for you, Cat? Did he understand what you need to encourage you be properly attentive?"

"No," the girl mumbles, dejectedly. Andersen chuckles and places a hand on her head, pushes it down further so Catarina's skirt-clad backside swells and spreads. "He is inexperienced. Perhaps we need to invite him 'round and show him how to put you through paces. What do you say? Shall we invite Tony over and show him how to properly strip and spank you?"

The girl whimpers while Andersen drones on, hands working her pliant breasts, "Perhaps we'll do that, though I think we really should start with some more experienced acquaintances of mine, more familiar with the proper exercise of a young filly like you. For now, it'll just have to be the two of us. Now thrust that rear so I can warm it up!"

The man flips the little skirt up from Catarina's out-thrust posterior, baring the lacy white panties, then, alternating cheeks, brings a firm open palm down across the bulbous hemispheres, back and forth, starting lightly, indolently, building to a sharp, quick staccato of spanks which has the girl's bottom bouncing and reddening under the sheer panties.

"Stay over the chair Cat, and stand. Place your feet next to the chair, spread them!"

Pushing back against the chair, she wobbles to her feet, extending one leg then the other to the side of the chair.

"As we have your legs spread out, little one, I'm sure you won't mind if I check your panties to see what you've been really getting up to with Tony? What am I going to find between your legs, Cat?"

Andersen places a hand against the girl's smooth bare belly, tracing his fingers over the gentle swell, while the fingertips of his other hand run up and down the creamy insides of her thighs. He hikes his hand up between her legs to rest on the flat panty gusset bridging the soft divide.

"You are definitley damp, but with these panties on I can't decide if it is from your girlish juices or from Tony's sticky emissions dripping out of you. What do you think? I suppose nothing for it but to have these down and check your vagina!" While the girl squirms and mewls in protest, the man chides her, "Off they come, girl! Panties down!"

The man peels the lacy morsel off the girl, drawing it down along her legs, pulling until the panties stretch across her at mid-thigh. Her pussy is exposed, bare, open, vulnerable, her legs implacably separated by the chair separating her knees. He gazes greedily at her denuded bottom, stripped of its meager covering. The firm twin globes offer themselves up helplessly, spread by the backward thrusting posture he has imposed. The sun-kissed, pale-gold hue of her back and legs fades into twin, full, pale round cheeks, crowned by pink blotches from her recent spankings. The soft mounds tremble, shivering as her legs vibrate in fear and shame at being exposed. She jumps when the man's hand cups her damp, naked pussy, his fingers spreading themselves across her lips, then gasps as they push in, slipping between them.

"What have we here? A slippery little cunt? None of your boyfriend's spunk drying on your labia it would seem, just nice fresh girly drippiness?"

His fingers pinch each thick lip, then run their length, exploring, testing for traces of sperm he knows aren't there. She feels two fingertips split her inner lips and play with the entrance of her vagina, encouraging her to open. She squirms, bending one knee then the other, trying to escape the intimate penetration, but the fingers push in insistently, pinning her as she wiggles. The hand on her belly descends and cups the front of her pussy, plays with the tuft of hair on her mound, a finger settling onto her slit, pushing backward, opening her to his other hand, between her bottom-cheeks where his fingers dip shallowly in and out of her vagina, moving through slickness. A moment's relief as the rear hand releases her lasts only long enough for it to swing back and deliver a crisp resounding spank to one naked bottom cheek, then the other, before once again finding her genitals, splitting the soft lips, and penetrating her.

Her midriff is bucking as he holds her with both his hands, her bare breasts, protruding over the bra tucked under them, jostle heavily as he makes her body quiver, stimulating her mons and clit with one hand, while burying the other between her legs, exploring her snug tunnel. He leans over and captures one of the pendulous, swaying tits in his mouth, latching onto the fat nipple and sucks as his fingers work at her genitals. She grunts as the hand pushes into her rhythmically and the mouth at her tit chews on her springy breast-bud.

Catarina can barely stand. Her legs shiver uncontrollably, her stomach quivers. her hips and bottom shake. The hot electric sensation of the teeth biting her nipple, stretching it, pinching, flash deep into her core, while the man's hand plows into her from behind, pushing her forward, making her clit ride fingers which flick it maddeningly. Her head is swimming and she hears herself whimpering and mewling. Her vagina widens obediently, slurping wetly as the hand forces her open. Her eyes are closed and her hair whips snappily. The insistent pushing on the front of her vagina, from inside and out simultaneously and the hard suckling and biting at her nipple make her core molten. Her backside is wiggling uncontrollably, her bottom enveloping the man's hand as it pushes deep inside her, gliding freely in and out of her vagina, sliding easily in the wetness coating her labia and her thighs. Unlike the inexpert groping of the boy earlier, the Sitter knows the secrets mix of strokes and pulls, thrusts and tweaks that make a girl's pussy open and throb uncontrollably. Catarina cries out as her other nipple is captured and sucked obscenely as his mouth fastens on the other fat, swinging boob.

The hand behind her pulls out, but she can feel herself stay open, gaping, inviting it back into her softly pulsing fleshy flower. She is distracted from the slippery flower between her legs by a hot sting on her out-thrust bare bottom when the same hand spanks down damply on each cheek. "Owww!" she moans, which definitely encourages Andersen, who pushes upward on the girl's slippery mons, to make her ass spread and round and slaps each pink globe hard, marking her with the imprinted outline of his hand.

As her backside shivers with the sting, the tip of his two fingers press on the rear of her delicate slit and sink in shallowly to the first knuckle, then pull backwards. Her pussy lips narrow, her opening closing as she is stretched. He slowly buries his fingers into her vagina, pushing in to the knuckle. Her bottom clenches hard. The soft sheath enveloping his fingers pulses. He pulls out slowly, wiping his slimy fingers on the jiggling spank-reddened cheeks.

"Young slut!" he chides, "This punishment is NOT intended for your pleasure but to educate you on the decorum you lack! Your shameful greedy little cunt is pulsing altogether too much. I will not have you coming again until you have fully learned your lesson! Stand up!"

Catarina's teary eyes open. Her breath comes ragged and deep. She stumbles to straighten herself, reeling, her pussy reluctantly coming off the hand she is riding. She is deeply ashamed that the man can make her body betray her feelings, how she wants to run away, but also craves the hand to come back to rest on her bottom and push her open mercilessly thrusting her to the full-body, bone shaking orgasm that she feels creeping up, which is even now, as she totters on her unsteadily spread legs over the chair, being supplanted by a despondent, longing ache in her core.

Andersen steps back, observing the scene, seeing it as if he were an observer who has wandered by just in time to witness a schoolgirl's chastisement, perhaps drawn in by the sound of sniffles and whimpers punctuated by the staccato report of girl-flesh being smacked, opening a door an seeing the charming tableau of decoratively arrayed, near-naked, well-spanked young woman.

A cruel smile plays across his mouth. The girl, eyes downcast has glanced up quickly and surreptitiously, wary of what her tormentor is planning, only to catch him gazing at her and see the smile. She grimaces and quickly looks down, disconcerted.

Subconsciously he describes the scene to himself as if he were a cinematographer--"Now that's an idea," he thinks, "A camera would be nice to replay this later!"--he wants to be able to recall these delightful moments and images perfectly, even show them to some of his like-minded "colleagues."

A teary, practically naked girl straddles a heavy chair, panties pulled down to rest tightly stretched around and between pale, spread thighs. Her bra has been jammed below her large, bare breasts. The garment, being itself not insubstantial despite its flimsiness--it does have to control those splendid, heavy tits after all--is bunched into a wad of lacy cloth under each soft globe, pushing them up, indenting the lower curves of the heavy swellings. Her tear-streaked face is fixed downwards, shamefaced, and her hands are clasped cupping her mons, protecting the front of her genitals. Above the charming V she is futilely attempting to protect, the slender curve of her belly heaves with her labored breath. Full, trim thighs shiver, the motion making the bare roundness of her bottom quiver delightfully. The natural paleness of her twinned cheeks is crested with slowly-fading hand-shaped pink blotches. Between the shivering hemispheres, forced open by the chair between her legs, her pussy is a forcibly opened flower, the lips separated, the keel of her clit peeking out bare, unprotected.

Catarina's breath slows, becoming more controlled, as she cools from her ordeal and Andersen observes goosebumps form on her arms and legs.

"Step back from the chair, Catarina. Stand up tall, and stop touching your pussy, girl! Hands at your side, legs together. Oh, for goodness sakes, girl, those panties are falling off. Just get them off, get everything off!"

Catarina has stepped away from the chair and as she presses her legs together her panties have indeed slipped down to her knees before she can trap them between her legs. She is made to reach down and taking hold of one side of the lacey strip, pull it aside while she bends her knee and steps out of it. She does the same with the other leg, avoiding bending down as she is keenly aware of the man watching her as she goes through the required contortions.

"Hand it to me!" the man demands, "And the bra, take it off! And the skirt. Girls who make out with strangers can't expect to keep their clothes, can they? That's better; all naked now. Very fitting for a minx whose pussy has been getting a proper opening. Hands at your side. We still haven't gotten to the bottom of your nocturnal activities with your Tony, have we? Well, this will give us an opportunity to have a little question and answer period? It will be very simple. I will ask you questions; you will give me answers. If I am not satisfied with the quality of those answers, I will provide you with incentive to improve? Sound like a plan?"

It definitely did not sound like a plan to Catarina! Standing fully naked at attention, she shuddered at what "incentives" the man might have in mind.

Andersen considers, "Pick up your skirt girl! Put it on. Charming as having you buck naked is, you'll have something to make you remember to be candid during our little Q&A to keep your little skirt covering your saucy tail."

It was small comfort given how exposed she was, but the girl eagerly pulled on the little baby-blue skirt. She closed the clasp around her belly and pulled the garment down towards her hips, attempting to make it rest as low as she can to provide cover for her bottom and legs. As soon as she had secured it, the man leaned in towards her and yanked the waistband up, up onto her lower belly, higher than she would normally have worn the skirt at the best of times, baring the top of her thighs and the back so it covers her bottom precariously; any movement on her part would expose the heavy lower curve, naked and defenseless, barely covered by the flouncy hem.

The man stepped in front of the girl, settling into the chair, then, manhandling her to one side, yanked her arm forward so she tumbled awkwardly down across his lap. Once again felt feeling man's erection, now pushing insistently into her belly. Moving her wrists behind her back, he pinned them in a single large hand, pulling them up to rest across her lower back. With his free hand he casually smoothed the cloth of her skirt, kneading the firm bouncy mounds under the soft fabric.

"Now, Catarina, why don't you describe to me in detail precisely what you and Tony got up to? Remember, if I think you are hesitating or leaving anything out, I shall raise this brief skirt of yours and thrash your naughty naked backside until you are properly motivated to account for yourself! Are we agreed?" For emphasis, he gave each round hemisphere a firm admonitory squeeze and continued, "I intend to have you here over my knee..." Another squeeze to the firm mounds just under their thin fabric covering accompanied the pause in his warning, "for a nice long session, my girl, so be thorough in your description!"

The girl begins, recounting the tame start of her date with Tony. The man's hand strokes her backside through her skirt continuously, as if she were a dog being petted distractedly. She feels on shakier ground when she starts to recount that, "He kissed me and started putting his tongue in my mouth."

"And how did you respond?" asks the man. She hesitates a fraction of second, during which she feels a hand slide under her skirt and sample a naked hemisphere warningly. She confesses hastily, "I kissed him back and put my tongue in his mouth."

Continuing, haltingly, she says, "Then Tony started kissing my breasts, first the tops only through my bra, but then he pulled my bra down and started licking and sucking my bare boobs."

"And what did you do then, Kitty?" "It was so strong I had to lay back and I pushed my breasts out towards him, and he suckled me. At first softly, then harder, and he tweaked my nipples. I was writhing. It was sooo strong."

She yips, as the man's free hand settles on a naked, hanging breast, grips her big pokey nipple and squeezes and pulls it, causing her much the same sensation as had the boy's attentions earlier.

Recalling how she had opened her legs in invitation to the boy and the all too brief exploration of her pussy that had followed, she hesitates.

This time though the man chides her. "As I warned you, Catarina, you know what happens when you don't tell the whole truth. Up comes the skirt," she feels the tiny skirt hoisted and the cool air on play on her bare skin, "and your naked girly bottom starts dancing!"

A merciless hard smack to one cheek makes her cry out and another bounces the other cheek as she wriggles frantically over the man's lap. The spanks come quick and whippy, methodically alternating between the full, helpless, jumping globes which bounce frantically, and quickly acquire a blotchy blush, while the man ignores her moans and cries,

"Please, no, owww. Stop, please, I'll tell you everything, pleeease..." she implores, frantically.

"You should have been forthcoming, Kitty. Now you'll taste a full measure of correction so you'll obey next time. If you think your yelping and blubbering will deter me, you are mistaken! It would not do to waver in applying needed discipline to wriggling little girls with bouncy bottoms that need to be reddened and made to dance over one's lap just because they put up a fuss."

The naked twin globes compress and widen, jostling and wobbling, spanks also landing on the shapely rear of churning thighs, hips bucking and the punished rear pumping up and down. Andersen feels the motion most intimately, the girl's firm naked pubic mound grinding on the penis trapped under it, an incentive to smack her even harder, tightening his palm, crisply driving each punished ass cheek upwards as his hand impacts the lower inner curves of the girl's bared cheeks. Each time his hand lands on a writhing half-globe, the churning of the girl's pussy on his erection shoots a bolt of sweet pleasure deep into his groin, which accounts for the prolonged, untiring spanking he metes out.

Andersen continues until he senses the exhausted girl becoming unresponsive, her body stiff, bottom clenched tight in helpless response to the protracted spanking. He enjoys the squirming better, so stops and contents himself with softly groping one then the other naked breasts hanging in front of his thighs for a full, quiet minute, calming her, until her whimpering and panting slow. He resumes his questioning,