Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andersen's attention for the moment was on the basket the girl had been attempting to hide, which he reached into. He brought out a handful of delicate underthings bunched together, and held them up. A sheaf of soft pastel lace panties scrunched up and discarded, and a solid black push up bra hung from his fingers. Catarina was one of those girls whose panties, even full cut ones, were slight morsels of cloth sufficient to cover her trim and shapely backside and hips. In contrast, her bras were dainty but with big cups to cover her generous mounds.

She'd been trying to hide her undergarments from him, embarrassed at his seeing the private items. He fingered the jewel-like underthings intimately, watching her and enjoying her expression of violation as he played with her discarded panties, then dropped them back in the basket and pushed it out of the way dismissively with his foot. The girl watched him intently in the mirror, her lip caught worriedly in between her teeth, her brow tense with concern, trying to guess what he was going to do next. She would know soon enough.

He opened his bag and slowly removed a cloth sack concealing a long, bulky object. He watched the girl's eyes widen and her mouth gape as he extracted the 9-inch toy. He waggled it, as if oblivious to the girl, who, horrified, watched the long, naturalistic simulacrum of a stiff penis sway heavily. He held it vertically, placing it down on her counter next to her makeup brushes, where the cup at its base suctioned itself to the surface, leaving the dildo pointing upward as if in extreme excitement at its impending, delicious employment on the nubile young body rigid before the mirror. Catarina thought it was huge and ugly and couldn't imagine something like that inside her ever. The man reached again into his bag, taking hold of a slim cylinder from which a short, slender rod extended, ending in a stiff, flattened oval. He put it back it, though, and opened the mirrored cabinet door above the sink. Finding what he was hoping for, he extracted a slim electric toothbrush from the cabinet. After flicking it on and off, he put it down next to the dildo and pulled that off the counter with an audible plosive release.

The girl shrank back as he walked over to the mirror and brought the dildo in front of her at face height, then pushed the suction base against the mirror. The large fake penis hung there of its own accord, the silicone pliantly nodding. It stuck out at a horizontal, as if only starting to be aroused. A real penis, the man mused, would without a doubt be fully engorged and upward pointing at the angelic face of the naked girl inches from it. Time enough for that, he thought.

He leaned casually against the wall next to the mirror, looking at Catarina, and explained, "Now Kit, given the ambitious but uneducated efforts you engaged in tonight with Tony, I think you've shown natural talents that need cultivating. I'd expected that we would get to this further into our babysitting sessions, but you are precocious and need instruction. Let me present you a new friend. I'm sure that any number of men you know would gladly, and may still, help in training your cock-sucking abilities, but as it is just the two of us now, we'll need something with proper heft and stamina for you to practice on. Isn't that wonderful?"

The girl did not think it was wonderful, apparently. She was recoiling her expression aghast. "Shall we call him Rod? I know he's quite big, but we'll have you take your time and get accustomed to pleasuring him at your own pace. Now, please get closer" He pulled her arm and she stumbled forward until the end of the penis hung inches from her chin, "and give Rod a kiss with those pretty puffy lips!"

"No! I can't!" she whined. "Ah, I know," said the man in a mocking tone, "You want to be properly dressed for your date. Well, you lost your clothes, but put this lipstick on. Rod likes the slippery feel of glossy lips on his cock." He handed her a lipstick from her collection on the counter, and she obeyed, running the pink gloss over her upper lip then pushing her lips together to even out the coverage, buying herself time.

"Time to get busy with Rod, Kitty," he commanded, "Kiss him!" She whimpers, "I won't! Please? No?"

"Kittycat, I know how girls need firm persuasion to try new things, and I don't mind that. I'm sure Rod won't mind waiting while you fetch something to help from my little bag of marvels. Go!" She walked over and looked in at the horrific and confusing leather and rubber items. "You remember the thin belt, don't you? Bring it to me."

She picked out the awful, familiar, leather belt, remembering the sting on the back of her thighs where the man had applied it. "Yes, that's it. Come back here. Now back in front of the mirror, chest out, head up, right in front of your friend."

He took one wrist and held her arm. "We were talking about encouragement, weren't we? I think a few decorative stripes across your cheeky bottom will provide motivation, won't they?" He raised the belt high.

The girl jerked away from him, imploring, "No. Please. Stop. Wait," but to no avail. Andersen brought the belt whistling down to snap across the girl's full buttock cheek, leaving a blazing pink stripe across one soft hemisphere. She squealed and cried out. He chided, "Stand still Cat or it will be worse!" he pulled her back into position in front of the penis.

"Do you know where else the thin belt is effective Kitty?" the man taunted, "you've had it on the back of your thighs and now you know how it feels across your little bottom. But it works well wherever you are soft and plump! Can you guess?" He lifted the belt and lay a length of it over a defenseless full tender breast, letting it slide menacingly over the globe as if it were a snake. "It'll be perfect for whipping some obedience into you on those soft titties, Kat. Maybe also on your puffy cunt lips while you lie on the bathroom floor holding your legs spread wide apart for me? That does sound effective, doesn't it? Let's do that then, just 5 or 10 thin strap marks on each of your boobs until they're all red and stinging and jumpy, and then we can make your puffy labia crimson and hot? Then you can resume your sucking lessons? Shall we?"

The girl was frantic in fear, shaking and trying to pull away. She exclaimed, "No, doon't, please... I'll do it. I'll kiss it. I'll do what you say. Just don't use the belt. Please, no, I'll be good. I swear I will."

"Ah well, Kitty, I see. I was warming to giving you the belting you deserve, but we can wait until another time. Girls like you are always disobeying." said the man sadly. "But we can't have you getting into the bad habit of refusing orders and us needing to get the belt out without some consequences. At least two smacks on your bottom I'd say, no? Why don't you stick it out so we can get this over with and get on with your homework."

Slowly, reluctantly, she bent slightly and pushed her already stinging, naked rump out. He raised the belt. She could see him in the mirror and could also see her soft pink bottom reflected one behind her, submissively rounded and thrust for him to punish. "Please," she pleaded, "not too hard, don't smack it too hard."

Ignoring her plea, Andersen slashed the belt down on the proffered backside. Catarina watched another red stripe bloom on her quivering bottom, yelped and arched her back, bringing her hips forward violently and clutching at her stinging backside.

He waited as she slowly writhed and clutched her bottom. She calmed. He'd said he would strap her only two times. But as she squirmed, he said "don't be such a baby, Kitty! That nice big bottom of yours may feel hot, but it knows it deserves what's coming. I say we continue until you calm down, shall we? Up straight again, round out that quivering tail of yours."

Her bottom was in fact trembling as the girl whimpered and continued her ineffectual pleading for leniency while Andersen methodically laid an additional two stripes of the leather across the succulent, soft hemispheres before being satisfied. "Now place your hands behind your back Cat, let's get them out of the way by wrapping the thin belt I know you enjoy so much around your arms." He wound and cinched the belt, so her forearms were crossed flat across her back, elbows outward, immobilizing her arms and forcing her chest to thrust. She wobbled unsteadily as he secured her, rocking forward, turning her face away from the phallus, her breasts pressing against the cold mirror, leaving twin round foggy impressions as he pulled her back upright.

"Now we can continue. Rod has been waiting patiently Catarina, so lean that lovely face close to the mirror and kiss his cock to get it ready for your blowjob."

She leaned in, the stiff instrument pointing right at her mouth. It's just silicone; it's not real, she rationalized as she reluctantly brought her lips to it and kissed the bulbous purple head. It felt realistic but was dry and clean smelling. It wasn't that bad; I should have obeyed immediately and myself herself the awful bee stung sensation of the belt on my bottom. Following the man's explicit commands, she kissed the dildo running soft full-lipped pecks up and down the shaft, then as he corrected her, repeating the movement with fuller kisses her lips open and pursed. "Now that you've got his attention by kissing his cock politely, stick out your tongue and lick over the same place. Start with short flicks of your tongue as if you were eating an ice cream! She licked, running her tongue up and down the moistening Rod until it dripped with saliva and became, she though naughtily, as wet as Tony's had been.

"Good girl, now open your lips slightly and place them over the end of the head of Rod's penis. Just the tip in your mouth. Run your tongue on the cockhead between your lips. That's it, you're a natural! Can you imagine how much Tony will enjoy it when you do that to his excited cock. That's the thing with young boys... deeper Cat, open wider and let Rod slide further into your mouth...they come quickly and a lot. And you know Cat that when a man comes you need to swallow it all! If you're going to tease a cock with your lips and tongue and make it ejaculate into your mouth, it's your duty to drink it down enthusiastically. This isn't the kind of thing that comes naturally to girls, no, often you won't be able to swallow it all or you'll want to spit it out or the cum leaks from their mouth and drips on their chin and their tits. But don't worry, little one, you shall get plentiful practice and encouragement and you will soon get the hang of properly sucking and swallowing!"

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her head forward, forcing her to engulf the penis further, then pulling her by her hair, he guided her rocked back and forth on the phallus.

She felt the bulky head of the dildo push in and out of her mouth, pushing her jaw widen around its girth. When she relaxed her lips, it was almost comfortable except when the man guided her head too far forward and the cock touched the back of her tongue, making her gag a bit. Each time he did the next incursion was easier for her, she could take more of it without her throat closing.

Her thoughts reeled. She was helpless, arms bound, her naked body being pushed back and forth! The man was enjoying making her suck on the disgusting thing dangling and drippy in front of her. Her legs were trembly and her bottom stinging. She was mewling softly with the effort, wanting to slow down, to regain control, but the Sitter wouldn't let her. She was so ashamed--at having him watching her, at her pussy dripping from him playing with it and jamming his fingers inside her vagina, at her pointy, hard, well-pinched nipples. At the same time, along with her distress, she felt a muffled languor, a resignation to being used and made to obey. It was as if she were in a dream. She always had known that men wanted all kinds of acts from her, she could see it in the boys at school, and the tension of waiting and being on the verge of something but being unsullied and perfectly dressed and in control had been an unrealized frustration, which somehow the Sitter's taking command had toppled like a wave knocking her off her feet. Finally, someone was making her do the things her body was made for, to strip her clothes off and open her and use her, to feed on her full breasts and pull them. Not just watch her provocatively dressed body, but force her shake to her bottom and boobs and push his cock into her mouth. Oh, God, she trembled at the thought, excitedly, to make her lick and suck a penis until there was a lot of cum and then to have swallow it all!

The man watched the girl's distressed dreaminess and taunted her, "I can just see you kneeling in front of Tony, tits hanging free for him to play with and working on his cock. He'll come almost right away, of course and pull your head close so he fills your mouth with his cock as he spurts into the back of your throat, making you gag. After you swallow like a good little Kitty, you'll have to lick his cock clean. Show me how you do that with Rod. Yes, up and down, that's it, a bit deeper! And he's getting hard again, here we go! Another round, again up and down, in and out and lick. Tony will cum in your mouth 4 or 5 times in a row as he's young. Your knees will be getting tired, and you'll have a bellyful of sperm before he's done with you!"

She'd closed her eyes to avoid seeing herself as she fellated the dildo. As the man push her head down again on the dripping cock, she heard a buzzing and looked down in fright. He had her electric toothbrush! He placed the buzzing bristles against the side of one of her dangling breasts. It tickled and made her skin shimmer with sensation. He stroked it along the bottom and sides of her tits making her entire chest tremble and vibrate. He poked it in into the side of her breast sending the buzzing feeling deep into her chest. She whimpered in apprehension as he brought the sharp bristles near her sensitive nipple and the electric feeling grew. Andersen pushed the bristles into the poky dark bud and, just as the girl gurgled from the intense bolt of overwhelming feeling in her boobs, he pushed her head down onto the cock embedded in her mouth making her gag. He kept the brush on her nipple and moved her head back and forth, relishing the girl's incoherent mumbling protestations and gags, then switched his attention to her other nipple.

"Good little cocksucker, Catarina! All it takes you see is the application of appropriate stimulus to bring out your natural talents. How about we apply ourselves a little lower down? Open your legs just a bit Kitty."

He palmed her bottom, holding her hips still as he brought the vibrating bristles between her legs and touched it to her plump labia.

"Oh, Oh, Oh God, uhnnn," exclaimed the girl in a voice muffled by the large dildo invading her mouth. She tried to buck her hips away from the stimulation, but he held her bottom cheek tightly so she couldn't dislodge the buzzing thing. She felt run the brush along the length of each of her lips slowly, making them vibrate and lubricate, so it slid wetly along without resistance on the trembling soft puffiness. It moved from one side to the other, then the man pushed it against the very back of her slit. She felt the intense vibrations in her rear entrance, and her bottom clenched again and again. He even pushed the brush in between her lips and she felt the intense buzz just inside her vagina.

The man held the girl's quaking bottom, watching her thighs quiver and shake with the intensity of the strong stimulation to her genitals. She'd managed to be a bit still while he moved the brush over her lips, pushing the pliant folds around, but after he'd applied the clever implement inside of her vagina, and then to most effect its rear, he'd had to hold her tightly. The way her rear opening had clenched uncontrollably time and again while he worked the toothbrush in and out of the rear of her cunt, inspired notions for using the girl's obviously sensitive bottom opening! That too was something that Andersen was looking forward to.

After interminably stroking the girl's swollen, reddened lips and slippery vagina for minutes while she writhes and mouths the big penis, he slips it casually down and onto her clitoris, by now stiffly protruding defenseless from its soft hood.

"Now that had an effect," he muses, as Catarina emits a high-pitched squeal, charmingly muffled by the bulk in her mouth. Her already quaking hips shake, stiffen, and thrust involuntarily, her cheeks clenching. His hand on her bottom delves between the tensed quaking globes and he pushes a finger against her anus, which resists momentarily then gives way. The end of his finger sinks into the tight entry, driving her firmly onto the buzzing brush.

"That's a good girl, Kitty, get Rod deeper in your mouth and push your clit forward for your toy. Show me how sucking cock makes you come!"

Catarina's body has reached the limits of sensation it can bear. The spanking, manipulation of her pussy, sucking and pulling at her breasts, the humiliation of the man's words and the violation of her throat, have all built into a wave that crests, needing release. Her pussy clenches hard, painful in its intensity, spasming repeatedly again and again. It is the strongest orgasm she's ever experienced. Tears stream from her eyes and she cries out, letting the penis slip from of her mouth. She is shaken by sobs. Still, the man continues stroking the vibrating sharp needling bristles against her bare clitoris while pistoning his finger inside her bottom, where it is clutched and released by deep orgasming muscles. She tries to escape from the buzzing sharp sensation, but, in spite of her bucking and twisting, the man keeps the implement right on her most sensitive spot. She feels it building again, even before the first orgasm has abated! Andersen pins her with his deeply buried fingers, and keeps the toothbrush on her clit, until the girl writhe, a second orgasm following close on the first, and a flood of vaginal fluids seeps from her coating his hand.

Once the wracking paroxysm has passed, Andersen's finger slips free from its tight sheath, and Catarina's legs fold as she sinks to the ground. Andersen sits next to her on the floor and pulls on her torso so her head comes to rest in his lap. The girl's eyes are closed tightly and her breathing is still labored and interrupted by exhausted whimpers.

He shushes her, petting the smoothness of her hair, stroking her ears and neck until she calms.

Finally, the man gently moves her head off his lap and until it rests on her folded arms. She has not opened her eyes. She is ashamed and desperately pretend the man next to her has gone.

He looks down at her. "A most interesting reaction you have to being made to suck, I would say, young lady. It would seem that with the right encouragement your body performs admirably. Ah, look at the time. Well, I do think that we have put this evening to good instructional use, wouldn't you say Catarina? I don't hear you? Do I need to provide you encouragement to continue to answer? You may be tired, but the belt is not!"

The girl stammers quickly, "No, Sir, no. Thank you for instructing me."

"Oh, my pleasure, little one. And, don't worry Kitty. We are just getting started," he says tauntingly as he leaves the bathroom "Now clean up and get to bed, Catarina! Unless you haven't had enough excitement for the evening."

After he'd left, Catarina had risen slowly and revived in the shower, scrubbing at the imagined handprints on her man-handled body, toweled her hair dry, brushed her teeth, and stumbled to bed, exhausted from her ordeal. She fell asleep instantly.