Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, where were we? Oh yes. Tony had his mouth fastened on your tits which you were mashing into his face, wasn't it? You were breast feeding the boy? And then?"

Catarina's words stumble out quickly. No way is she going to give the man an opportunity to resume spanking her stinging backside! There is no time to think about what she is saying, she just blurts out the truth.

"He sucked my boobies hard and it was making me squirm and he put his hands on my thighs, pushing them open. I had to spread my legs so my skirt rode up, exposing me." she was confessing everything! "He put his hand on my crotch and caressed me between the legs, over my panties. They were really wet, and he pushed them in to my pussy, stuffing them into me. Then, ... then he pulled the cloth aside and bared it."

Andersen interrupts her, "Just a moment Catarina, I need to get a better sense of your story. Put your hands forward, palms on the floor in front of you. Good! Now open your legs nice and wide so we can both follow along with what's happening between them."

She jumps as the man's fingers stroke her exposed pussy, readily opened between her spread legs. He toys with the rear of her entrance, prodding her vagina and pulling the motile lips back and forth, sliding on the copious wetness she is leaking.

She continues, "He stroked my pussy, pushed my panties to the side and put his hand on my vagina and stuck his fingers inside me! I wiggled and felt him inside, and his fingers kept touching my clit and making me jump. And he kept licking and sucking my boobs."

As she recounted her sexual escapades, her genitals were again penetrated, now by Andersen as he toyed with her vagina, teasing it, plunging his fingers in and out of the accommodating tunnel, flicking her clit and causing her backside, spread-eagled over his lap, to tremble with stimulation.

Andersen purposely removed his hand from the girl's vagina and caressed her bottom, molding the bouncy mounds. He asked, "And then, Kitty?"

Catarina felt the hand abandon her throbbing clit leaving a hollow yearning in her midriff. Her hips pushed down, seeking pressure, craving stimulation. Without thinking, she fantasized what she would have wanted to happen and blurted, "He yanked my panties down. I tried to hold on to them, but he grabbed my clit and rubbed it back and forth. I tried to close my legs but he pushed them open, and pushed up on my bottom, raising my pussy up, fingering it. First, he did it softly, but then he did it harder. I was squirming and trying to get away but he held my clitty and wouldn't let it go, rubbing hard."

The man watched the girl as she described her genitals being manipulated, her bottom thrusting and pushing her mons against his erection. "Kitty!" he warned, "It sounds like your young swain was quite devoted to your pleasure without getting anything in return? Surely you would not let him pleasure you so thoroughly without doing something for the boy?"

He gave her backside an encouraging smack, making her hips buck. She continues her story:

"I could feel his...his thing pulsing, I touched it through his pants. He said I had to caress it, and he pulled it out. It was all hard and throbby; he made me sit up and told me to hold it. I stroked it while he watched me, grabbing my boobies as I did it to him. The head was really slippery and he told me to run my fingers over it. Every time I slid my fingers up and down the big head, the whole thing would jump in my hand."

Catarina knew it had been she who had been the instigator, but it was more exciting imagining that she had been obliged to minister to the boy's penis against her will. Her head swam from the imagery she was creating, fueled by the Sitter languidly stroking the length of her slit, sliding back and forth from her throbbing clit to the curve at the rear of her pulsing vagina maddeningly, encouraging her to recount her naughtiness.

He brought his palm down briskly on the girl's naked bottom twice, watching the soft globes bounce and resumed toying with her slit, scolding her, "This kind of behavior, little slut, is exactly why you have ended up over my lap. You enjoy playing with cocks, do you? Well, I shall certainly provide you practice in improving your performance on your predilection, young lady!"

"Go on!" another strong spank to encourage her. She continued, haltingly, "I caressed his cock like he wanted me to, and rubbed it up and down, sliding the soft skin on his shaft. He held me by my nipples and pulled on them and made me bend down towards his cock until it was close to my face. I tried to lean back but he held me captive stretching my boobies painfully."

The girl considered her story. In reality, that had been when Tony had come and she'd jumped back, getting his stuff all over her hands and apparently on her breasts. But instead, she recounted what she'd been thinking, what she'd pictured herself being doing but had not been bold enough to.

"He pushed his cock towards my face. I tried to turn away, but he had it just in front of my mouth, and ordered me to lick it! He pulled hard on my nipples until I had to obey."

Andersen was doing exactly what she was describing to her, one hand sliding along her slit while the other tugged on each tit tip excruciatingly, moving back and forth between the swaying globes.

"I kissed it. It was wet and slimy and my lips slid over it. It was warm and jumped around on my mouth and I could tell Tony was enjoying what I was doing. He pulled hard on my tits so I had to stick out my tongue and lick the head. It was kind of gross, but I pretended it was an ice cream cone and licked up and down. He pushed it towards me and against my lips and I let it slide between them a bit cause I knew that's what he wanted. His hips bucked forward, he was still pulling my breasts so I couldn't get away and he pushed it between my lips. I held it in my mouth and he pushed it in and out. I tried to block it with my tongue but it ended up sliding all over the thing filling my mount, and only made him push in harder."

Why was she was lying? She hadn't done any of that! And she knew that this was what the man wanted to hear, that she'd been a slut and sucked cock, which she hadn't! It was the man's thumb buried in her vagina, massaging the front of it and making her bottom churn and her hips grind that was making her say these embarrassing things. She hated what he was doing to her, but trembled each time his finger slid over her clit. She had to stop!

"But I pulled back and his cock slid out of my mouth. I turned my face away and grabbed the head of his cock with my hand to keep it away from my mouth, and then he started cumming and stuff was spurting all over my hand. That's how it got on me. It was twitching and jumping and the goo was covering my fingers and running down my arm. It went on for like 20 seconds. He grabbed my hand and made me slide it up and down his cock so his cum kept pumping and spurting. Finally, it just dribbled, and he let me go and I quickly sat back, away from him.

"He was sweet then. He told me how good it had felt and gave me Kleenex to clean myself off. Then he kissed me and held me, petting my head and my back and my bare breasts."

"And then? After you'd sucked his cock and gotten him off, Catarina, what did you get up to?" Andersen grilled? "That was all! He watched me get dressed and drove me home. We kissed a bit in the car, but nothing more happened. Then I came in, and, well, you were there."

Lying over the man's lap, she felt the hand between her legs cup her bottom cheek, squeezing it pensively under her skirt as the man pondered her story,

"I'm ashamed of you Catarina! What will your aunt think when I tell her that you are the kind of young girl who orally services boys on the first date! No wonder she has asked me to provide the discipline you so clearly lack.

"I believe some corner time is called for so you can contemplate your shameful behavior. Just like a naughty little girl, shoved into the corner. Up, Kitty, stand!" She hobbled to her feet, the hand at her bottom pushing her as if to help get her moving. The skirt dropped back down to cover her as she stood, teetering. She looked back confused, not sure what he wanted her to do, and he indicated towards the stair.

"Kitty, get up to your room." She hastens to get away from the man, her arms crossed over her nude breasts. Catching her breath, at distance from the man, at least meagerly covered by her arms crossed over her bosom and the brief skirt covering her midriff, a measure of her self-confidence returns, and she demands, in a voice she'd expected would be much more confident than the tenuous little girl intonation that does come out, "I want to put my clothes back on... Please?"

Andersen, sitting in the chair, watching the girl, smiled. "You certainly haven't earned the right to be dressed, but wrap a towel around yourself and I shall meet you in your room. And, as I'm allowing you to be covered, you will take off your skirt and hand it to me."

This bargain was a good one as far as Catarina was concerned, she would trade the brief skirt for one of the large bath towels that will cover her bare bosom and her legs much further than the brief skirt she was wearing. She climbed the stairs, walked across the bedroom and into her bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she is confronted by her own image, tear streaked, topless, hair mussed, eyes wide with fright. She wraps one of the generously proportioned, plush white bath sheets around herself, overlapping an end across her front, then tucking a fold into the top edge of the towel at her side, securing it. Reluctantly, but feeling better covered up, she reaches under the towel and draws off the brief blue skirt, sliding it down her legs. She hesitates, waiting as long as she fears the man will allow, before heading to the bedroom as he'd ordered.

He isn't there. The bedroom is empty. She can hear him rummaging below, then start up the stairs. She freezes, unable to move fearing she'll do something to give him an excuse to punish her further. Andersen steps into the room. He is carrying an elegant, dark leather satchel with brass buckles.

She blinked nervously several times, then followed his gaze down to the skirt clutched in her hands. She raised it slowly toward him in one hand, an offering of surrender, and, when he smiled but made no move towards her, she shuffled towards him until, reaching him, he took it from her outstretched hand. He walked to her bed, and sat on the end of it, placing the bag down on the pink patterned duvet. He fingered the skirt, then draped it across his leg, smoothing and stroking it as if he could feel the imprint and warm plushness of body it had only recently covered.

"To the wall, Catarina, nose right up against it. Raise your arms above your head. I want you to ponder what kind of treatment a little cock tease who'll suck a boy's dick after knowing him just a few minutes deserves?"

Catarina was humiliated by the man's words. She didn't understand herself why she had invented the acts the man accused her of. She hadn't even done them! She had made it worse for herself. She realized that what she'd told the man had happened was in some ways truer than the tamer reality of her encounter with Tony. It had been what she'd secretly wished for, but hadn't had the courage to do and what Tony hadn't been forceful enough to make happen. She'd wanted to have him push his disgusting thing into her mouth! She'd wanted to be made to feel used for his pleasure and to know it was her tongue and mouth he wanted her to work on his cock, her pretty face on which he could watch his penis paint a slimy, sticky trail.

The man observed the girl, content for the moment to leave her to her thoughts and amused at the bulky covering of her towel and the false sense of security it gave her. The raised hands were fun, she looked like she was undergoing an old-fashioned Western-style hold-up. Even covered with a big towel, the girl's figure was fabulous, her bust appearing even bigger swaddled as it was, and her pretty face fetching in her meek fear. She kept glancing towards him, anxious at his immobility, wondering what he was planning. Each time she peeked over, he met her gaze with a smile, holding it until she dropped her eyes, blinking rapidly, attempting to stop the tears from coming.

He lectured her, "Corner time, Catarina, is for a young lady to consider the consequences of her misbehavior. Your aunt has provided a comfortable home for you, and, little brat that you are, you are thankless and take it for granted. You use the money you are sent by your mother on buying provocative clothing for yourself so you can get attention from boys. You are a cock-tease who gets all the boys at school hard and then lets them strip her and put their penises in her mouth, aren't you?

"Do you think that just because you are young and pretty with big boobs and a pretty little cunt, that you are entitled to treat men as your playthings? Did you expect that you could just parade your girlish charms at boys and even someone like me who is your elder and better, and suffer no consequences? By now I'm sure you realize how mistaken you've been and, I dare say, you feel it in the stripes burning on your nicely belted backside and the throbbing of your little pussy after being forced open and fingered!"

He saw the girl's blue eyes blur as tears pooled at the corners. A stifled sob broke from her and the tears spilled over, ambling down her smooth cheeks. He contented himself for the moment watching her cry softly. The position of her arms, as he'd intended, soon became tiring, and her shoulders began to tremble with fatigue. For a few minutes he watched her growing discomfort as she started to bend her arms and twitch her shoulders, her mussed up, pale-gold hair swinging across her shoulders from side to side and her small, well-delineated shoulder blades shifting on the delicate, narrow back. "If your arms are tired Kitty, hold them straight out sideways," he told her, "Rotate them. Big circles; good. Now swing them back and forth, twist side to side, get a good stretch."

Initially, the girl was eager to obey, the movement increasing blood flow to her aching arms and shoulders. She swung her arms side to side. Suddenly, her movements stopped. She felt the knot at her front, where the towel tucked into itself, loosen! Her movements were working it free. She froze but the man ordered her to continue. She waved her arms lamely, shifting her shoulders as little as possible, but, in a breathy panic, she felt the tuck loosen and the secure wrap of towel covering her slip until it lay on her bare skin, a mere gossamer weight, loosening with her slightest breath.

"One more big circle of your arms and then put your hands behind your head!" the man ordered. She moved as little as she thought he would accept, then slowly brought her hands up and clasped them behind her head, slowly, careful that the motion not disturb the closure of the towel. Horrified, though, she felt the tucked tail give way, the tenuous wrap unclasps and begin to fall. The freed corner of the towel drooped, peeling back, turning around her, pulling down the rest of the towel down in a slow reveal. Her bare side came into view, the side of her breasts exposed. Then the towel cascaded from her back, baring her prominent bottom, sliding down totally off the jutting breasts, and dropped at her feet, leaving her totally naked.

The man smiled to himself. The slow exposure of the girl's ripe body was especially delightful as her arms flinched down in an attempt to grab the towel before it slid off, but she balked, afraid of the consequences of lowering her arms against his instructions. The anguish in her face as the covering fell away is precious. She had to suffer the unraveling of the towel around her in slow motion, the knowledge that she would not have a scrap of clothing between herself and his obvious keen gaze.

And gaze he did, examining the thrusting bare breasts held high by her elevated arms nipples pointed upward at full attention, the tight flat belly rising and falling with the girl's distressed breath, and the slight curved bulge of her mound with its cute decorative puff of blonde pubic hair above the delicate inverted Y cleft of her exposed pussy. And, yes, as nice as it had been to watch her bottom decorated by a tucked-up skirt while she had hung over his lap for her spanking, to have it totally naked, round and pink, decorated by the fading markings from her recent spanking, was especially satisfying!

She closed her teary eyes in shame, and felt the man walk up to stand next to her. Of course, the old lecher grabbed a big helplessly exposed breast, raised high by the arms behind her head, and fondled and squeezed it. He tutted, "Oh, Cat, Cat, what are we to do with you? Even when you wear something to cover yourself, you end up getting naked so you can show off your body, don't you? Can't keep your clothes on in front of men, can you? Hoping to get a rise of out of us so you can put your mouth on our cocks?"

Tears leaked from tightly closed eyes. "Kitty, if you refuse to behave like a proper young lady, then we will have to further your instruction in what you seem to have natural naughty talents. March yourself into the bathroom!" He turned her with a hand on her naked hip, casually patting her moving bottom as she shuffled off towards her bathroom. He watched the nether hemispheres recede, until she'd entered the bathroom.

Time, he mused, to subject the girl to some reinforcement and conditioning. They were off to an excellent start, her association of pain and humiliation with pleasure was well under way. Her admission of promiscuity with her boyfriend was perfect for an ingenious training scenario he had invented. He had not expected to enact it quite so soon, but she'd provided the perfect situation. Gleefully, he collected his bag from the bed and went towards the bathroom.

She'd closed the door behind herself, attempting to distance herself from the Sitter. He pushed the door open and strode in peremptorily. The bathroom was not large, but stylish and only a bit untidy. The small floor tiles and wall paneling were pastel blue below a waist level pale-wood surround, and then salmon colored to the ceiling. A bleached beechwood cabinet matched the sink enclosure, which was topped by a white countertop on which lay a variety of girlish beauty appurtenances, a hairbrush with a long handle, a basket of makeup brushes, bottles of perfumes and cleansers. On the wall next to the shower enclosure, he was glad to see a slim full-length mirror. Across it and above the sink was a large wall mirror, so someone between could see themselves from the front and back simultaneously, an obvious necessity for a vain beauty like Catarina, wanting to get her look just right. Ladder-like towel racks on both sides of room held untidily hung pink towels. She was a teenager, after all and prone to hastily discarding items and not returning them to their proper resting places. Something to work on, he chortled to himself.

On the hooks at the back of the door, a white terrycloth robe hung next to an insubstantial, pink cotton babydoll nightgown the sight of which made the man's groin twitch, a sensation redoubled as he saw the naked girl crouched on the floor, frozen in the act of pushing a short straw basket under the cabinet to hide it.

"Get up!" he shouted, watching her wince, "Leave that be. Go stand against that mirror." The naked girl walked over to the glass, inches from her own reflected nakedness. As intended by the placement of mirrors, she could see her own image reflected at her, front and back contemporaneously, but for once the sight of her lovely, exposed nakedness gave her no pleasure, as it highlighted her merciless exposure to the man, who could also see her entire body laid out for him at a single glance!