Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep into the night, though, she wakes from a delicious dream. Tony had been kissing her gently. They had embraced and caressed each other frantically. Awake now, her hand cups her pubic mound. She strokes her cleft hypnotically, soothingly, deliciously. After all that has happened this evening, she marvels, she is aroused again. She rolls onto her belly, grinds her hips into the bed, masturbating herself, her fingers stroking and penetrating her moist folds, the intensity growing as she pictures herself fellating the appreciative boy like she did the dildo. Her orgasm comes upon her rapidly, she lifts her hips and imagines the boy spurting into her attentive mouth, and image comes to her in which she is simultaneously penetrated from behind by another man kneeling behind her, holding her hips firmly as he pumps his throbbing cock in and out of her slippery, receptive, vagina. She tries to imagine the man is Tony or another unknown boy from school. She realizes though, to her shame and disgust, that the man she pictures plunging in and out of the virginal entrance between her thighs, making her bottom shake to the deep thrusts of his hips, tipping her over the edge as a wave of pleasure crashes over her, is him, the man she hates--the Sitter.