Catch & Release

Story Info
Reptile ravages his opponent at Armageddon,
1.6k words
4.6
1.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The following takes place during the events of MK1 (2023) and contains minor spoilers. Reader's discretion is advised.

.

.

.

I should've been dead.

Bodies were being slaughtered as rapidly as one would blink; it was happening so fast that all the confidence I held before dissipated. I was scared long before this, but I held on to what little courage I had for the fate of our timeline.

All of my training that I've built felt like child's play when facing fearless Outworlders, sorcerers, and demons. I was just a regular human, thrust into a multi-dimensional brawl that would determine the fate of humanity.

An evil version of myself knocked me off the tower, wishing me a quick death. But, I was saved by a woman with wings that expanded wider than her entire body. She landed me far away from the tower to where it was still in my line of vision, but everybody had shrunk to the size of insects.

I'd never know why this winged woman chose to save me, because right after she released me on the ground, a sharp tongue had wrapped tightly around her throat. Her skin melted like she had been dunked in acid. My knees buckled, and I dropped to the ground, helplessly watching the unceremonious death of my savior.

A loud snap dislocated her head from her body and was yanked from behind into the mouth of a disgusting creature. It happily crunched down on her cranium, breaking the bone to reach her brain, which squirted blood all over the creature's body. A small dot of it splattered right under my eye, and that awoke something in me.

I couldn't die like that. I would rather end myself than become lunch. I got up and mustered all the energy I could to run towards the monster with a battle cry. I actually got several hits in before he caught my ankle with his tail and slammed me into the ground.

"Fuck!" I got up after wiping blood from my lips, "You won't get away-huh?"

My opponent was gone. He seemed to have vanished instantly after throwing me down, but we were in a barren area where if he had run off, then I would've spotted him immediately. Off to fight some other person, I figured.

My limbs were sore, and at this rate, I was really going to encounter someone with no mercy who'll just torture me till my last breath. It was a cowardly move, but I believed the best strategy at this point was to find a place to hide quietly and pray.

"Ahh!" I suddenly felt a heaviness weighing me down, putting me in a kneeling position. I surveyed the area again, bewildered. I swear, something brushed against me, but that may've been my own imagination...

As I tried to stand up again, the pressure from above kept me down and my lips were being pried apart with something slimy and hot.

"Mmmh?!" the invisible object drove down to the back of my throat, making my gag. I could smell it from this distance; it smelled of seawater. Strangely enough, that brought me comfort and I flashed back to a time before all of this chaos, where I'd spend summers training on the sandy beaches away from the city.

There was loud grunting from above, even though I still couldn't see anything. Cautiously, I raised a hand and jutted it forward to feel for anything that could be connected to this invasive object. A rough bed of scales if what I felt, and my touch startled the being so much, it revealed itself to me. It stood at over six feet, wide and dominating from appearance alone.

He was green all over; it was very clear that he was some cold-blooded freak that evolved from a regular lizard to a humanoid one. His penis was far from human though. It had a girth that would put my greatest lover's to shame, and the second shaft that rested below my chin was just as hefty.

I tried pushing away from the reptile. His large hand went to the back of my head and brought me deeper onto his cock. The claws dug through my hair, daring to do worse if I disobeyed. I caught a glimpse of my opponent and was stunned at his feral features.

In my world, these creatures were smaller than my hand and usually locked in transparent cages to be gawked at as pets. But here, I was its pet. There were countless fighters defending their worlds, but we were together combining ours. It was unconventional, downright criminal, but the longer I thought about it the more I preferred this form of torment.

"Mmh..." I moaned gently, getting used to the abnormal size of his lizard cock. I found myself vibrating along his length, trying to ask for release. A loud cry came from the reptile and he listened to me, yanking my head back by my ponytail. The tip of his penis was slobbered with saliva and precum, but I wasn't done yet.

The kombatant shuddered under my touch when I lowered my lips down to his second cock and licked at the slit, savoring its salty precum. "Hng..." his chest rumbled softly when I lowered my mouth on his shaft, reaching only half-way on my own. Sensing the issue, the Reptile began thrusting down my throat, rolling his head back with an elated roar.

When I was done pleasing both of his cocks, I expected to get one good shot of cum, but it never came. Nothing shot down my throat. No. He needed more than that. I did too.

The humanoid tore my leggings off in one motion and held me up in the air with one hand like a trophy he was proud to show off. His tongue reached up to lick at my ankle, up to my knee, and then to its final destination that had me gasping for air.

"Ah yes, right there...," I whined. A reaction like that wouldn't stop this beast from going further now. He tasted past my prickly lips and circled around my sensitive clit that became engorged in seconds. My entrance had gotten wet before his tongue had met with it, so when he dove inside, it was less painful and more exhilarating.

"Damn you! You...ahhh..." His tongue felt so good between my walls, and there was no difference when he switched to my asshole that had been craving attention. It was a much tighter fit to swirl his tongue in there, but the results would make that effort worth it. My body yearned to feel both of his dicks till the hilt.

He lowered me to his eye level when he fully prepped me.

"What a slut..."

"You...you can talk!"

The reptile smirked with those sharp fangs of his, and refused to give me an explanation as to how his ability to speak could be possible. All that mattered was the pleasure he sought through my body. The monster kept his large hand around my torso and squeezed it firmly. One of his penises teased my cunt while the other was pushing lightly into my anus. In one swift motion, both had slowly inserted itself, leaving me completely stuffed.

Fully seated on his cocks, the Reptile's hands were placed behind my knees and lifted me up in a folded position, exposing my most sacred areas to the barren field.

"Hng! Ah...oh fuck, mmmh..." Incoherent words spilled from my mouth, and his pace was rhythmic and quick. Either one of us could've been executed at any moment, which is why we both strived to fuck eachother fiercely- like it was our last day.

His tongue shot out again to play with the fabric of my sports bra, the only thing left dividing us from being completely exposed to one another. Of course, he had to tear that off too. I had come to know that the muscles in his tongue were abnormally strong; I should've known it'd be strong enough to rip off clothing too.

"Close...fuck...it's coming!" I grew to miss his cocks plowing my holes, and they weren't even pulled out yet. I fought to bring my orgasm to life, have it reach the surface and destroy me. The kombatant decided at that moment to wrap his tongue around my throat, which brought me back to the moment the winged woman melted from its touch.

So, even after all this he really was going to kill me. He was just getting his last taste of ecstasy beforehand, I thought. "You're trembling..." he growled, "I like it." He squeezed harder on my windpipe. I was gasping, trying to ignore the hemipenis hitting my sweet spots so I could pray to God to let it end peacefully.

But, my skin had not melted off. It appeared that my pussy was melting instead.

"Ohh fuuuck!" It squirted cum in a way that I thought was only possible in pornographic films. I shivered from the after effects. This vile, sexy thing...actually made me cum.

The creature grunted into my ear and his first spurts of cum entered my orifices. He kept me up by his arms for a few seconds, to rest his rapid heartbeat, before dropping me to the ground in a more gentle fashion than last time. I was on all fours, sticky from our activity.

"Hehehe..." the reptile eyed me, "You humans really are delicious..."

It sounded like his voice was echoing all around me. Did his choking make me woozy? Turns out, the truth was more bizarre. Emerging seemingly out of nowhere, an army of humanoid reptiles greeted us. Their cocks were all erect and throbbing, and I was left in the center to face them all.

The battle of Armageddon could've ended by now, all could've been well, but I would've never known with the barrage of primal cocks I would go on to service- not that I complained.