All Comments on 'Catching Carlos'

by skywindswine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love for carlos to maybe bottom in another iteration?

skywindswineskywindswineabout 1 year agoAuthor

It could happen, I just got done reading a story on here where this hunky stepdad is jerked off under the table during dinner by his stepson and cums all over himself at the table. So maybe doing something similar to that with Carlos and our protagonist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This seemed disjointed. A homophobic dude who really loves guys to blow him, also eat his ass and finger him, who had caught his girl being double-teamed by her “gay BFFs” but stayed with her?! And the coworker had catfished her so he knew her secrets and got pics of her already? It was really all of the place, and not in a good way. Hard to follow and even harder to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is a very short mess...

skywindswineskywindswineabout 1 year agoAuthor

I will admit that I wrote this in one day and didn't really care to edit it too much, most of the standalone short stories are written for fun and in a horny haze. Maybe I'll go back and clean some things up, but for now I don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey OP, don’t take the negative feedback too seriously, there’s a good backbone in here that could make for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userskywindswine@skywindswine
I write gay erotic fiction mainly, but I like to dabble in other interests too. If you want to talk to just email me at skywindswine@gmail.com. I go by Sky Larkin, or just simply, Sky.