Catching Up on Lost Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's being a real charmer, isn't he?" said Linda.

"Would you mind taking our photo to send to her," I asked.

I gave Linda the phone and she took a couple of pics of Kenny and I. Then I sent one to Esme with my regular warning to her to take precautions. I knew I kept rattling on about it but I hoped that if I did then the message would sink in. A few minutes later Esme sent me a picture of the packet of contraceptive pills in her make-up bag. It made me chuckle but I thought I should delete it before Kenny saw.

After lunch we went to the Silverton Harley Dealership to get our Poker run card stamped. The guys went off to look at the bikes while Linda and I stayed outside.

"Don't mind Kenny," Linda said. "He's just flirting."

"I don't mind at all," I laughed. "I spent ten years waitressing, remember. Besides, it's different when you get it from guys you fancy."

"Have you thought about what we discussed in Boise the other night?" Linda asked hesitantly.

"A lot," I said laughing.

"And..." she said teasingly.

"We'd both be interested in getting to know you better."

"Great."

"But we're total newbies," I admitted. "At least we were until two nights ago."

"What happened?"

"We had a threesome with another guy, in Utah. It was fantastic. He was young and fit and I really enjoyed myself. But I felt a bit selfish afterwards. I want Kenny to have fun too."

"Would you mind if I hit on Kenny a bit?"

"I'd love you to," I told Linda. "But go easy on him. He's been out of the game for twenty years. Working in construction might have given him a rugged exterior but he's soft on the inside."

"I'll go easy on him," she said, "and I'll let Kyle know he can continue his charm offensive."

"Mmmm, please." Then it was my turn to hesitate. "Linda. It's none of my business but are you ok for money?" I asked.

"Is it that obvious?" she said shamefacedly.

"No, not at all," I said. "I just wondered."

"We're flat broke," she said holding back a tear. "We should never have come away with the Harley owners. They're far wealthier than us. We blew almost all our budget just keeping up with them on the way here. By the time we'd eaten in hotel restaurants each night, then split the bill twelve ways we'd virtually bankrupted ourselves. I'm trying to keep enough back for fuel to get home and a couple of drinks while we're here. I think that'll be it."

"Does Kyle know?"

"Sort of," she said. "He tries to ignore it. He's not lavish, he just can't deal with not providing for us."

"I see."

"Don't think badly of him. What Kyle didn't tell you is that he came back from Afghanistan with undiagnosed PTSD. All of his crew were killed in a mortar attack in Kandahar. He was the only survivor. He's not good with stress, so I keep things back from him. When I met him he was a basket case. But he's my basket case. He's such a kind, loving man. We threatened to sue the network and they're paying for his treatment now but this is the first holiday we've had in five years. I just want him to enjoy it."

"Take this," I said to her, pulling three fifties from my purse. "And I'll make sure that Kenny pays for all our food."

Linda took the money. She didn't try to refuse or protest. Then she hugged me and started to cry into my shoulder. I could see how desperate things were and I remembered how that had felt twenty years ago. There's no dignity in poverty, I knew that.

"Listen to me," I said. "You'll figure this out. I know you will."

"Thank you," she said sniffling. "You won't tell Kenny will you? I don't want him feeling sorry for me or Kyle."

"I won't tell a soul. Now let's go find a bathroom. You don't want Kyle to see you like this."

When we came back from the bathroom Linda looked fine, her eyes not too puffy. Kyle and Kenny were getting along like a house on fire. You could see that both of them had a shared interest in bikes. It was good to see Kenny enjoying himself. After she'd shared her troubles with me I felt a lot closer to Linda. I didn't know much about her but she seemed dedicated to her man and I could relate to that.

We set off for our next stop, which was a ski resort called Purgatory. This was the location of the hill climb competition and we arrived to see riders on loud funny looking bikes firing themselves up an impossibly steep hill. Many failed to make it to the top and catchers would try to halt their fall and turn them around but a few machines would get past them and tumble all the way back down. We watched for a while then had a beer, got our poker run cards stamped and carried on.

From Purgatory it was a simple ride on the highway back to Durango. It was getting late in the afternoon now. Kenny and I were out in front, our satnav guiding us, when Kenny shouted to me that he needed to pull over. We followed a sign that led us to a local rest area a short way from the road and Kyle and Linda followed. Kenny immediately took his helmet off and a bee flew out of it. Kyle and Linda came over to see what the problem was and Kenny explained.

"It didn't sting me," Kenny laughed, "but I felt like it was going to.

We weren't the only people at the beauty spot and from an old pick-up two young kids with baseball caps and hoodies appeared. They swaggered up to us with their hands in their pockets. They looked out of place in rural Colorado.

"Give us your wallets," one of them said when he got close.

"Go fuck yourself," Kenny replied.

The two of them stared at Kenny then took their hands out of their pockets to reveal the knives they were carrying. Then the young guy repeated his instruction "Give us your fucking wallet old man."

There wasn't much Kenny could do and he began to reach into his back pocket. But just at that point the two kids stopped looking at him and I heard the unmistakable mechanical click of a bullet being racked.

"Drop the knives boys," Kyle said calmly.

I turned to see Kyle pointing a gun at them. The two punks looked shocked but did as they were told.

"Now get on your knees, slowly. Then throw me your keys."

They did as they were told. Kyle kicked the knives away then threw the keys as far as he could into some bushes.

"Are you ready to go?" Kyle asked us calmly and we both nodded our compliance.

"Ok. You go first, we'll follow." Kyle turned to Linda and asked, "Are you ready honey?"

Linda indicated that she was.

"Go home boys," Kyle said looking at the two young guys on their knees. "Plenty round here would have shot you in self-defence. It's not worth it."

Kenny and I rode off in front with Kyle and Linda following. My heart was racing. I'd never been mugged before. I'd certainly never seen anybody pull a gun.

We didn't stop on our way back to the hotel and I kept replaying in my mind what had happened. It had all been over so quickly. Kyle had been like Antonio Banderas in Desperado, except that Antonio had used two pistols and he'd fired them quite a lot too. But I was prepared to overlook those details.

"I think I need to buy you a drink," Kenny told Kyle when we got off the bikes and the four of us headed for the hotel bar.

"You were amazing," I told Kyle, "and so calm."

"It's easy when you're the one with the gun," he laughed.

Do you always carry one?" I asked.

"Not always, but I do when I'm on the bike," he said. "I never got to carry one in Afghanistan and although it made sense for news crews to be unarmed, I always felt vulnerable."

"You looked really badass," I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome," he replied.

"I'm not going to give you a kiss," said Kenny, "but thank you."

"Why don't we have a gun?" I asked Kenny.

"Because we had a daughter instead," he replied "and you didn't want one in the house."

"I've changed my mind," I told him, which made everyone laugh.

"Let us take you out tonight," Kenny suggested, "our treat. Then we can watch the bands in Main Street afterwards."

"Oooh, does that mean I can wear my new skirt?" I asked.

"Now we are in for a treat," Kenny said, winking at Kyle.

Chapter 3

When we went out that evening I felt good. I'd got my new leather skirt on and a tight stretchy top that clung to my breasts. Kenny made me take my jacket for when it got cold later but there was no way I was going to wear it on the way to the restaurant. I wanted Kyle to see what was on offer.

Kenny had his clean jeans on and a fresh shirt that I'd brought for him that Christmas. It was tailored and it hugged his body. So many guys of his age had let themselves go. So many couples in fact. I'm glad we weren't one of them.

Before we left the hotel room I got Kenny to take some picture of the two of us. He put the phone on self-timer and it took several. Each time it gave us a couple of seconds between shots to change our pose. In the end we were making out for the camera. I sent one of the less raunchy pictures to Esme. I didn't want her to think I was a tart but I wanted her to know her mom was still sassy.

"You're going to get laid tonight," I told Kenny, "and if you're lucky it'll be with Linda. So don't be afraid to show her a good time, ok?"

"And what about Kyle?"

"Leave him to me," I giggled.

Linda had gone all out to impress too and wore a black spandex mini skirt that stretched itself tightly across her petite backside and little else, leaving almost all of her legs on display. On top she wore a tank top with 'KORN' written across it and no bra. She was a B cup at the most. She could get away with it. My D cups needed to be rounded up and pointed in the right direction for best effect.

Linda and I were both looking pretty hot, although you probably couldn't have got two more different physiques. She was quite short, petite and flat chested, whereas I was quite tall and, well, not flat chested at all. In a way Kenny and Kyle were the same. Kyle was lithe and athletic, while Kenny was all meat and muscle. As they say, variety is the spice of life and just because you own a Ferrari doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy driving a Porsche every now and again.

Kenny certainly looked like he was ready to swap cars for the evening and when we'd found a nice restaurant for dinner he suggested I sat next to Kyle while he sat next to Linda. It was as if a switch had been flicked inside Kenny and he went from the polite, reserved man that strangers usually saw, to the charming, relaxed one that I knew and loved. He became more tactile with Linda, touching her arm when he spoke to her, which she responded to in kind. I was glad. It meant that I could focus on Kyle.

When the waiter arrived to take our order, both Kenny and Kyle ordered the rib eye. I've always had a healthy appetite so I treated myself to the rump steak while Linda ordered the cheapest thing on the menu, which was a burrito. I could see she was trying to compensate for Kyle ordering the most expensive thing, so I decided to change my order and asked her if she'd like to do the sharing platter with me. She couldn't really refuse and I ordered a few extras to go on the platter too.

While we were waiting for our food to arrive my phone pinged.

Mom u look so hot. Richard still thinks u r a total MILF. Hes tkn me 4 romantic meal. Hes cute. I like him a lot. xxx

A moment later a photo of her and Richard arrived. It looked like it had been taken by a waiter at the restaurant they were eating in.

I showed Kyle the photo first as he was sitting next to me then reached over to show Kenny and Linda. As I did I felt Kyle's hand run down my back and come to rest on my bottom. When I straightened up, I shifted in my seat so that he could leave it there. Then I asked a passing waitress if she'd take a picture of us. Fortunately, from where she took it, you couldn't see that Kyle was gently squeezing my arse at the time. I sent the photo to Esme with a message saying;

You look beautiful darling. Have a lovely evening. We are out with some friends we made. They live in Portland. xxx

Almost immediately I got a reply back that said;

Mom wot r u doing with antonio banderas and penelope cruz????

I told everyone what Esme had said and they laughed.

"You know you do look a bit like Penelope Cruz," Kenny said to Linda.

"I'll take that," said Linda smiling. She moved closer and put her hand on his leg. "And what do you think is her best film?"

Kenny put a hand on Linda's waist and, lowering his voice said, "I wouldn't admit this to the guys but I quite like Captain Corelli's Mandolin."

Everyone laughed.

"Well I've already told Sarah that I think you look like Tom Hardy," Linda told Kenny.

"It's not fair," I said with mock self-pity. "Everyone's got a film star double except me."

"Seriously," said Linda. "You don't know who your double is?"

"No."

"Brie Larson," Linda and Kyle said in unison.

"Do you think?" I said rather vainly.

"Like in Captain Marvel."

"Totally," Linda said. "Kyle has a thing for superheroes."

When the food came, Kenny and Kyle tucked into their steaks while Linda and I got stuck into the sharing platter. There was a bit of everything on it and I watched as Linda set to work. She was like a sparrow, each time taking a small chunk but never stopping until the plate was clean. I was glad she hadn't ordered the burrito.

The conversation flowed and over dinner we talked about everything under the sun. Kyle and Linda were easy to get along with and I'd like to think that Kenny and I were too. Kenny and Linda were getting along famously now and after the events of the afternoon and the drinks o the evening I was finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish between Kyle and Antonio Banderas.

We all had sundaes for desert and, as we ate them, Kyle reached over and rested his free hand on my leg. When his hand first touched my bare flesh, it was like a bolt of electricity had passed through me. Seeing there was no resistance Kyle used a finger to trace a line along my inner thigh. I leant back in my chair and opened my legs to allow his hand to travel further and was rewarded with his little finger brushing against my panties. I just knew I was getting moist from his touch.

It was obvious to Kenny and Linda what Kyle was doing but, like me, neither of them objected. We were cut short by the waiter however who came to clear away the plates. Kenny asked for the bill and there was a slightly awkward silence while we waited for him to return. When he did, Kenny took the bill and paid with his credit card.

"We can't let you pay for all of this," Linda said making a token effort.

"Linda's right," Kyle said.

"If it wasn't for you Kyle, I wouldn't have a wallet to pay for anything with. So this one's on us."

"Thank you," Linda told him. "That's very generous."

"There is one thing that you could do for us though... If you wanted to that is," Kenny added.

Kyle and Linda nodded.

"Kyle. Sarah really, really wants to spend the night with you. And Linda, if you didn't object, I'd like to do the same with you."

"You know I thought nobody was ever going to suggest it," Kyle said laughing.

"I'd love to," Linda said smiling at Kenny.

My heart began to beat faster. I didn't think it would be Kenny who took the plunge, but I guess I should have had more faith.

"You know," I said. "Nobody knows us here. We could just swap partners now, if we liked."

"What do you think, Kyle?" asked Kenny.

"It's just fine by me," Kyle replied.

Kenny turned to Linda and asked, "Would you be ok with it?"

Linda leaned over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips which trod the line between appropriate and inappropriate for a restaurant.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked.

I left the restaurant arm in arm with Kyle and we made our way back to Main Street. A stage had been set up at one end and a band was playing the blues. It was crowded but not so crowded you couldn't move. We found a bar and stood watching from there. The band was good but, rather than watch them, I found myself studying Kenny and Linda instead. Kenny, being much taller, stood behind her. He'd lifted her tank top up just enough to put his hands on her bare midriff. Linda rested against him and almost imperceptibly ground herself into him.

"Are you ok with this?" Kyle said noticing my gaze.

"I'm sorry," I said turning to him. "I'm fine with it. Linda's going to make Kenny a very happy man."

I put my arms round Kyle and gave him a long lingering kiss. He reached round and held my arse with both hands and I pushed my body against him.

"Will you take me back to the hotel," I asked. "I think I'm going to explode if you don't fuck me soon."

We said our goodbyes to Kenny and Linda and agreed to meet up for breakfast the next day. Kenny gave me a kiss, told me he loved me and told me to enjoy myself. Then Kyle and I went back to my room.

No sooner had the door closed to the hotel room than we were at it. Kyle pushed me against the wall and we began to kiss. He pulled my thin lycra top up to my armpits then unhooked my bra with ease. Then he reached for my tits and briefly handled them before placing my arms above my head and lifting off the unwanted clothing. Kyle kept my arms pinned above my head and took a small step back to survey me.

"Wow," was all he said at first then, once he'd had a good look, followed it with, "now turn around."

I turned away from him and, keeping my arms up, used them to rest against the wall. With one hand Kyle lifted my hair up and began to kiss the nape of my neck, while with the other he reached around and squeezed one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Either of these things would have made me swoon but a combination of the two made me weak at the knees. I pushed my bottom onto Kyle's groin and Kyle pushed back with equal and opposite force. It felt good but I was ready for more.

Turning around, I leant back against the wall and let Kyle kiss me once again, while I unbuttoned his shirt. It came off easily then I tugged off the long sleeved athletic vest he wore underneath.

The second thing I noticed about Kyle's naked upper body was how incredibly well defined his muscles were. The first was that he was covered in tattoos. Kyle saw me looking at them.

"Do they bother you?" he asked self-consciously.

"Not at all," I told him. "You can tell me about them later. But right now..."

I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his belt, pulling his jeans down just enough to release his semi erect member. I fished it out then stuffed it in my mouth and gave Kyle the pornstar treatment, staring up at him while I sucked on his cock. It wasn't as big as Kenny's but I remembered from twenty years back that none of the other boys had been as big as Kenny either.

After a while Kyle started to push himself into my mouth and so I rested my head against the wall and let him fuck my face. As his thrusting got more urgent I had to open my mouth to breath and saliva began to drip and onto my chest. When Kyle noticed this he quickly removed his jeans then squatted down in front of me. Grabbing my tits, he pushed them together and inserted his cock in between. It took a bit of athleticism to titty-fuck me from there but I was beginning to realise how athletic Kyle could be.

"Fuck that feels good," he said as his member slid up against me.

Recognising that he was probably getting more out of this than I was, Kyle stopped and helped me to my feet. He turned me around to face the wall again then unzipped my tight leather skirt and pulled it and my panties to the floor. Then he surprised me by kneeling down and parting my cheeks. I felt his thumb disappear into my pussy and his tongue rim my arse. Kenny had never done that to me before and I felt both excitement and concern as his tongue teased my anus. I wasn't ready to be fucked in the arse.