Catching Up on Lost Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried. When Kyle stood back up again he parted my legs slightly then slipped himself into my pussy. I stuck my bottom out to make it easier for him to penetrate me then braced myself against the wall. There had been no talk of condoms, no talk of safe sex. Like a slut I just wanted his cock up me.

Kyle put his arm around my neck and, without removing his cock from me, moved us over to the full length mirror that every hotel room has. I stood in front of it and looked at my naked form in its reflection. Kyle released his arm from my neck and I watched him fondle my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other. He found my clitoris and began to finger it while, all the time, he pumped me from behind. I lifted one leg up and found a perch for it on a low shelf then leant forward. This made it much easier for Kyle to fuck me and with his finger rubbing my clit I was well on the way to my first orgasm.

"I'll be your slut," I told him. "You can do anything you want to me. Just don't fuck me in the arse, please."

"So you're a slut not a princess," Kyle asked.

"Definitely a slut," I told him as my breathing became laboured.

Kyle grunted his understanding and got back to the task at hand. We both knew my orgasm was on its way and, when it came, I braced myself against the mirror while Kyle pounded my pussy and frigged my clitoris hard until it subsided. We stayed coupled for a while then when my breathing had returned to normal, he withdrew.

Kyle pulled up a chair and placed it in front of the mirror then sat on it. He bade me sit on his lap while I still faced the mirror. I impaled myself on him then raised my legs up and put my feet on his knees. From this position we could both see in the mirror's reflection my shaven pussy with his cock up it.

"Play with yourself for me," Kyle instructed.

I reached down, found the nub of my clit' and began to tease it again. It was still like a bullet. Kyle played with my nipples while at the same time he mouthed the erogenous zone behind my ear. I looked at myself in the mirror, naked and with another man's cock in me, while I played with myself. I hoped that Kenny was having as much fun.

Before I had a chance to cum for the second time, Kyle lifted me off and told me to sit facing him. I turned around and lowered myself back down onto his shaft then began to rock my hips backwards and forwards, rubbing my pubic bone against his. Kyle's head was mid-way between my face and my chest and we started off kissing but then he focussed on my tits. My nipples were getting even more attention than normal. Kyle grabbed my buttocks and began to pull me all the way onto him. The friction did wonders for my clitoris and I came again.

I was glad when Kyle eventually suggested moving to the bed. He positioned me with my legs dangling over the end then held my knees up and pushed himself into me. I hadn't expected the ferocity with which he started to fuck me. It was like being penetrated by a jackhammer. I clawed at his buttocks sinking my nails into his flesh but this only made him more determined. He'd started with his feet on the ground but as things became more frantic he perched on the end of the bed, bent me double then fucked me some more letting his full weight push his cock deeply into me.

"Oh god Kyle, I'm going to cum again," I told him and this time I felt my pussy fill with my own fluid as the first vaginal orgasm consumed me.

When the orgasm was over, Kyle slowed down. Sweat dripped off him and his breathing was laboured.

"Lie down," I told him.

Kyle climbed off me and lay back on the bed. I straddled him and let myself sink slowly down onto him until he was all the way inside me. I pushed myself onto his cock in a slow rocking motion and he reached up and handled my breasts again.

"You like playing with them, don't you?" I giggled.

"You have the most amazing breasts," he replied.

I leant forward so that they dangled in front of him but instead of playing with them he pulled me down for a kiss. We kissed passionately. Our tongues searching each other's out and, as we kissed, Kyle began to force himself up into me. The jackhammer had started again.

After a while Kyle rolled me onto my side and put me in the foetal position, then he knelt behind me and, holding my hip steady, thrust himself into me. Kenny's cock was bigger than Kyle's but Kenny had never fucked me with such force. I tore at the sheets as he pounded away at me. When he was ready for a change, Kyle lay me on my back and fucked me from behind then rolled me over and fucked me missionary style.

I wrapped my legs around his buttocks as we kissed and Kyle began to make long determined thrusts into me. I recognised the signs.

"Cum in me baby," I told him. "Don't hold back."

He sped up for a few seconds then grunted and, with a final thrust, buried himself deep inside me. Then his body relaxed. We kissed and I kept my legs wrapped around him, wanting to keep his cock inside me for as long as possible.

"Nobody has ever fucked me like that before," I told Kyle laughing. "You should come with a health warning."

Kyle laughed and pulled his now limp cock out of me. I relaxed my grip on him and he climbed off and lay beside me. His hand went straight to my pussy, pushing two fingers inside me and gently pressing the palm of his hand against my clitoris.

"Thank you," he said. "That was pretty special. You're pretty special in fact, if you don't mind me saying."

It may have been flattery but it sounded sincere and I felt a warm glow of appreciation wash over me.

"Would you like a drink," I asked.

"A drink would definitely be a good idea."

"Water or beer?" I said lifting myself up from the bed.

"Water," I think.

I took two bottles from the refrigerator and handed one to Kyle, then retrieved the box of edible cannabis infused sweets from a drawer.

"Would you like one of these?" I asked, offering the sweets to him.

"I didn't have you down as an edibles girl," he said, taking one.

"We bought them yesterday. They're one of a line of 'firsts' I seem to be having this holiday," I told him popping a sweet into my mouth.

Kyle pulled me down onto the bed and I lay on top of him.

"So how does a cameraman get a body like yours?" I asked.

"Like a lot of things," he said. "It started in Afghanistan. Often we were embedded with troops. There were long periods of down time, interspersed with short periods on patrol. I worked out to relieve the boredom and I've kept it up ever since."

"And the tattoos?"

"Same thing. Muslims don't do tattoos so there were no tattoo parlours out there, but there's always some guy on base who does them in his spare time. They're usually in the motor pool for some reason. When I got home, I just carried on. To be honest I wish I didn't have a lot of them now, but as Linda says, they're part of who I am."

"I wonder how Kenny and Linda are getting on?"

"I hope they're having as good a time as us," Kyle replied. "Linda is the wild one out of the two of us by the way."

"Poor Kenny," I said laughing.

"She was looking forward to spending some time with your husband. She likes him and god knows she deserves some fun."

"Why do you say that?"

"The last year hasn't been easy for her. She's been waitressing of an evening and helping me with filming during the day. When we've had work that is. Plus she does the worrying for the two of us. I'm no good at that. We can't really afford to take this trip but it's been great to get away, meeting you guys has really made it for her."

"Have you met many people," I asked.

"When we first started going out, we were regulars. Like I said, Linda was a real wild child. She got me into swapping. But this last year, nobody. How about you?"

I laughed. "Didn't Linda tell you?"

"Tell me what."

"You are the first man I've been alone with, other than Kenny, in twenty years. You're not actually the first man to fuck me since then. That happened when we had our first threesome on Thursday night. But tomorrow morning you'll be the first man other than Kenny I've woken up next to."

"In that case I'd better go and freshen my mouth," Kyle said. "Can I steal some of your toothpaste?"

Chapter 4

I thought it might have felt odd, but Kyle was surprisingly easy to sleep next to. We both woke up around eight on Sunday and Kyle made us a coffee. I watched him as he walked around the bedroom. His body looked like it had been chiselled from a block of wood.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he got back into bed.

"Like I've been missing out for the last twenty years," I told him.

"No regrets?"

"None at all."

I reached over to kiss him but, just as our mouths connected, my mobile rang. I thought it might be Kenny calling to check up but I saw that was in fact Esme.

"It's my daughter. I'd better take it."

"Do you want some privacy?" Kyle asked.

"No you're fine."

I pressed accept and put the phone on speaker.

"Hi Mom," came Esme's voice.

"Hi darling. How are you?"

"I'm great Mom. It's been a lovely weekend. Richard's been really nice. He's just gone out for a run."

"So has your father," I said smiling at Kyle.

"Are you having a good time, Mom?"

"I'm having a great time and I'm glad that you are too."

"Are you alone?"

"Er... yes darling," I said, wondering if I'd given the game away.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Mom I know that girls are supposed to go down on guys but last night Richard tried to go down on me and it didn't feel right."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes and he stopped. He wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to."

"That's good," I told her.

"I just wasn't sure if it was normal. I mean I know they do it in pornos but do real people do it."

I looked at Kyle and he had a smile on his face.

"It's perfectly normal darling. It's a nice thing for a boy to do to you. He doesn't get much pleasure from it. It's all about him giving you pleasure."

"Does dad do it to you?"

"Yes darling, but not nearly enough," I joked.

"And you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"What's he supposed to do?"

"Well you know when you play with yourself and you rub your clitoris?"

"Mom..."

"Darling, everybody does it."

"Ok.."

"Well the guy does the same thing, only with his tongue."

"You mean he doesn't stick his tongue in your pussy?"

"Well he can do darling but that's not going to do much for either of you."

The penny had dropped and I could tell that everything made sense now.

"Thanks mom." Esme said. "Who were those people you were with last night?"

"They were friends we made. They're from Portland. We're going out with them today."

"He looked hot," Esme said. "I thought you'd got yourself a boyfriend," she joked.

"I wish," I replied.

"I miss you mom. I miss dad too. I was telling Richard in the restaurant last night about when we used to go camping in dad's old sidecar combination. You remember how I used to sit in your lap while dad rode the bike. I ended up crying. It was very embarrassing."

"Darling, one day you'll meet a man who loves you as much as your father loves me. It might be Richard, it might be someone else. Then you can make new memories with him. You can even borrow the bike and sidecar if you like," I told her, my own eyes tearing up now.

"Will you come and see me on your way back mom?"

"We will, I promise," I said, trying not to let her know I was crying

"I'd better go, Richard's coming back. Love you both."

"Love you too darling."

I wiped the tears away and rested my head on Kyle's chest.

"You must have a very special relationship with your daughter for her to feel she can ask you stuff like that," Kyle said.

"My parents kicked me out of the house when I was eighteen. The moment I told them I was pregnant. I've not spoken to them since. I was so desperate at the time. I don't know what I would have done if Kenny hadn't stood by me. I swore I'd always be there for my daughter and my husband and, you know, it's worked out pretty well I think."

"It sounds like it has," Kyle said hugging me.

We regrouped for breakfast at ten o'clock. Kyle and I were first down with Kenny and Linda arriving shortly after us. Linda looked flushed, as if she hadn't long had sex. But then come to think of it I probably looked flushed too. Kyle and I had showered together and he'd taken me up against the shower wall. It wasn't a marathon fuck like it had been the night before and, when he was ready I knelt before him, cupped my breasts together and let Kyle cum over me.

Kenny and Linda looked happy enough. I wanted to reconnect with Kenny, give him a kiss and a hug but I knew it was going to have to wait until after breakfast. When the guys went up to queue for their omelettes, it gave Linda and me a chance to speak however.

"How did it go," Linda whispered conspiratorially.

"It was fantastic," I whispered. "Kyle fucked me for more almost an hour last night."

"That's his speciality," Linda giggled.

"How about you and Kenny?" I asked.

"Your husband is a perfect gentleman," Linda declared. Then she added, still giggling "but a perfect gentleman with a big cock who cums like a fountain."

"So you had a good time," I asked, just checking.

"I had the best time," Linda reassured me.

"I'm so glad," I told her. "I'm sure Kenny had a great time."

"I'm pretty sure he did," she said smiling.

As we ate our breakfast we chatted about plans for the day. Kyle recommended the Million Dollar highway which ran between Silverton and Ouray. Apparently it was one of the highest roads in the area and was susceptible to bad weather but the scenery was spectacular. Kyle also suggested a visiting a hot springs too.

Just then my phone pinged. I looked at it and saw it was a message from Esme.

Mom u were right. Rich went down on me. Totally mind blowing. Luv u. xxx

I showed the text to Kyle and he laughed.

"Is everything ok?" Kenny asked looking confused.

"It's from Esme. Are you sure you want to know."

"I'm not, but tell me anyway," he replied.

"Your daughter's boyfriend went down on her for the first time this morning and she was texting to say that she enjoyed it. She phoned earlier this morning to ask if a guy going down on a girl was normal. Kyle had to sit through me explaining that it was."

Kenny rolled his eyes. "She's a great kid," he said, "but we never had this kind of relationship with our parents, did we?"

"Speak for yourself," said Linda. "I used to talk to my parents about everything."

"But to be fair your parents are hippies," Kyle added.

"My pa's a college professor," she added

"But he's still a hippy," Kyle responded.

"True," Linda laughed.

When we went up to our room to change into our riding gear, Kenny and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. Unfortunately we didn't have time for sex.

"Did you have a good time last night," Kenny asked.

"I did," I said holding back slightly in case Kenny had had reservations. "How about you?"

"I had a great time," Kenny confirmed.

"Would you like to fuck Linda again?" I asked.

"If you're ok with it."

"Of course I'm ok with it. You wouldn't mind me fucking Kyle again?"

"No, of course not."

The four of us rode back up to Silverton where we'd eaten lunch the day before and stopped for a drink. The place was busy and plenty of other bikers had the same idea as us. Linda wore a very revealing little crop top under her jacket and I wished I'd been a bit more adventurous. Kenny didn't seem to mind, his hands were all over me as we drank our beers. But to be fair I was being very attentive to him too. Spending the night with someone else had made us both want to reconnect with each other it seemed

The Million Dollar highway was everything Kyle had promised it would be. Plenty of tight corners, spectacular views and quite chilly in places too. When we got to Ouray I felt like we'd ridden something special.

Ouray had a very outdoorsy feel to it. It was quieter than Silverton. I liked it. We stopped for lunch and watched the world go by. Kyle and Linda were acting very loved up and I couldn't help feeling a bit jealous of her. She was young, confident, vivacious, but then I thought about her money problems and I didn't envy her that. We'd been there and it hadn't been fun. I couldn't help but like her though.

After lunch we kept going north in the direction of a small hot springs Kenny knew about. Unfortunately so did a lot of other people and on a Labour Day weekend the place was packed. Linda suggested finding a place by a stream and just chilling out by ourselves, so we rode to the town of Ridgway, picked up a few provisions and set off to look for a quiet spot.

Working our way back towards Silverton, Kenny chose a dirt-track at random and we set off along it. The bikes' rear wheels squirreled on the loose gravel and their tyres shot out stones every now and again. Kenny and Kyle had no trouble on the surface however. After years of riding in Seattle winters Kenny was used to temporary loss of traction.

Eventually we came to the stream and then followed an even smaller track to an idyllic spot in the trees. We'd put on our bathing costumes back at the hotel in anticipation of going to the hot springs and began to strip down. I watched Kyle take off his gun and, as he did, he noticed me looking at him.

"Would you like to have a go," he asked.

I looked at Kenny pleading for his approval and he smiled.

"You're welcome too," Kyle said to Kenny.

"No, you're good," Kenny replied looking at Linda.

"We'll go off into the woods over there," Kyle said pointing away from the stream. "If you stay around here then you should be safe," he chuckled."

Kenny led me away from the stream and we found a clearing in the woods. Kenny went to un-holster the gun but I told him to stop.

"Kiss me first," I demanded.

"I'm sorry," he said smiling. "I didn't want to assume anything."

"You can be a real gentleman," I said, putting my arms around him.

"I wouldn't go that far," he said and then we kissed.

When we'd finished kissing the lesson began.

"This is a Sig P365," he said. "It takes 9mm rounds but it's quite compact. Often people wear it strapped to their calf."

Kyle unclipped the magazine, checked the chamber and handed me the gun. It was lighter than I thought.

"You hold it like this," he said standing behind me and wrapping my hands around the gun, then altering my stance. "It has a safety catch, but even so, never put your finger on the trigger unless you mean to fire the gun."

Kyle stood back and looked at me.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Like Clint Eastwood."

Kyle laughed and took the gun off me then loaded it.

"The magazine goes in here and you chamber the first bullet by sliding back the mechanism. It's loaded now so be extra careful not to point it at me or your feet."

Kyle handed me the gun. It felt heavier with the magazine in. He stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders to steady me.

"Take off the safety catch. Hold the gun like before and aim at that tree. The gun is going to kick when you fire it, so be ready. When you're comfortable, squeeze the trigger in one positive move."

I aimed at a tree, braced myself then squeezed the trigger. The gun kicked but what surprised me more was the noise.

"Good," said Kyle, "Now that you know what to expect, have another go."

Kyle let me empty the ten shot magazine two shots at a time. It was such a buzz. Seven of my shots hit the tree.

"You're pretty good," he said afterwards. Linda has problems with a 9mm. So she uses a .380"

"Does Linda carry a gun?"

"Sometimes, in her purse. Not this trip though. We don't want to look like Bonnie and Clyde."