Catching Up on Lost Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny and Kyle were keen to relieve us of some of our clothes, while Linda and I wanted to kick things off with a bit more girl/girl action. The guys quickly had our tops off and Kyle easily undid my bra then Linda removed it for him. I felt both of their hands on my breasts, gently moulding the soft flesh and playing with my nipples.

Meanwhile Kenny had taken a different route. He'd pulled Linda's thin spandex skirt up around her waist and his fingers were caressing her inner thigh. She opened her legs for him and I watched as his hand slipped into her panties. I reached over and kissed Linda passionately on the lips and she sighed into my mouth as we swapped tongues. Kyle lifted my dress up now and I felt his hand reach from behind and finger me.

Something about being with a girl really excited me and I wanted to spend longer just playing with Linda but it wasn't fair on the boys. They were both still fully clothed and so we set about doing something about that. It was easier for us to kneel in front of each other than it was to take their clothes off lying down and so Linda removed Kenny's while I did the same for Kyle. The guys also took the opportunity to take off our remaining clothes leaving the four of us on the bed naked.

As soon as Kenny's considerably larger than average cock was on display, Linda couldn't keep her hands off it. She made him lie down then knelt between his legs and began to suck on him. I told Kyle to do the same but before he did he got up and unclipped the camera from the wall then lay back on the bed. From there he filmed the two of us sucking the two of them. We put on a show for the camera, occasionally stopping to kiss each other. I kept glancing at Linda on all fours taking Kenny's big member into her mouth, it looked so dirty. Her arse stood up just begging for attention.

"Why don't you fuck your wife while I film you," I suggested to Kyle.

Linda looked up from her task and giggled. Kyle didn't need to be asked twice and he got up and positioned himself at the end of the bed behind her. I filmed him in close up as he pushed his cock into her pussy then I pulled back to capture her being spit roasted. Linda never let Kenny's cock leave her mouth while Kyle fucked her and I was amazed how much of it she managed to get in it. Occasionally she'd gag if Kyle's fucking pushed her too far onto Kenny's cock but she soon recovered.

Linda was enjoying the attention and after Kyle had fucked her for a while she pulled away from him and shuffled up the bed. Straddling Kenny's cock she lowered herself onto his engorged member and I watched the look of satisfaction on her face as she took him inside her.

"You know what I want now," she said to Kyle and he smiled.

Kyle disappeared into the bathroom while I filmed Linda's petite body rising and falling on Kenny's erection. When Kyle came back he was carrying a small bottle of lubricant which he smeared over his cock first and then Linda's anus. I watched transfixed as Linda bent forward and rested her body on Kenny's chest sinking herself all the way onto him. Kyle knelt behind her and carefully pushed his cock into her puckered hole.

Kenny had never fucked me in the arse. It hadn't seemed necessary. I'd got a perfectly satisfactory pussy and besides Kenny's cock had seemed too big for that hole. I was envious of Linda though, I could see the attraction of a cock in your pussy and one in your arse too. I moved behind the three of them so that I could film Linda's double penetration. She clearly loved it and urged the guys to fuck her harder, which they did, and it wasn't long before she was cumming.

After her orgasm had subsided Linda suggested changing position. I thought that meant Kenny fucking her in the arse, which would have been a bold move on Linda's part but instead Kyle lay on the bed and Linda sat on him reverse cowboy style. With Kyle's cock in her rear, Linda lay back on her elbows and invite Kenny to fuck her pussy once again. In this position Kenny was in control while Kyle was in more of a supporting role. Kenny fucked Linda for all he was worth and she kept urging him on. It was only ever going to end one way and, always the gentleman, Kenny warned Linda when he was about to cum.

"Over my face honey," Linda pleaded.

This was going to make great video and I moved to get a better angle on Linda's face while Kenny got up and stood over her. He knew what she wanted. We all did. Kenny wanked his cock a final few times and then it began.

For a brief couple of seconds it looked as if Linda was being hosed down with cum then it stopped almost as quickly as it had begun. Linda took Kenny's cock into her mouth and sucked the last few drops out of him then lay back on Kyle. Her half-masked face was covered in globules of Kenny's cum while some had dripped onto her chest. Kenny got off the bed and went to the bathroom to find a face towel for her while Linda lifted herself off Kyle's cock. When he returned, Kenny handed her the towel and she wiped the cum off her then lay back on the bed next to Kyle and giggled.

"That was awesome," she said letting out a big sigh. "I think I need another joint before we carry on though."

Linda and I put some clothes on and went out onto the balcony while Kyle and Kenny opted for beers inside. Linda kept touching me and we shared a quick kiss on the balcony. A couple of bikers saw us from the car park below and wolf whistled then asked us if we wanted some company. We thanked them for their offer but declined.

It was late and the temperature had dropped outside, so we hurriedly finished the joint then came back in and shut the balcony doors. I felt light headed but horny. The guys were still drinking their beers and so Linda took the camera, switched it on and clipped it back onto the suction cup on the mirror. We got rid of our clothes and lay on the bed together. Linda was straight on top of me and we kissed passionately before she began working her way down my body.

At first, she licked my nipples gently before sucking on them more enthusiastically. By the time she'd finished they were as hard as bullets. Then she trailed her tongue across my tummy and down to my belly button. It made me ticklish and I squirmed at her touch which only made her lick my belly button more.

"Do you want me to come back up or go down," she asked, teasing me.

"Down, please," I replied.

Linda stopped teasing me and put her head between my legs. I felt her tongue on my clitoris and I closed my eyes and relaxed. It only took a couple of minutes for her to bring me to the sort of climax that had me clawing at the bedsheets. Kyle and Kenny had finished their beers by this stage and Kenny had picked up the camera and was filming. When Linda moved off me, Kyle immediately filled the void between my legs.

Kyle didn't wait to be invited. He sunk his cock in me and started to fuck me straight away. From his position on top his thrusts were deep and powerful and I found myself quickly coming to my first vaginal orgasm of the evening. When it had passed Linda rearranged us so that I straddled Kyle cowboy style. I bent over to kiss him and felt Linda's tongue on my anus. She started to probe with it pushing at my tight hole. Then the probing stopped and I felt a cold sensation as she squeezed some lubricant onto me.

When she pushed a finger into me, I couldn't help but tighten the muscles in my anus, but it didn't stop her and once her finger was inside I relaxed. It felt good and Linda pressed her finger up against Kyle's cock through the wall of my rectum. Kyle began to fuck my pussy and Linda fucked my arse to the same rhythm. She was gentle with me though. I think she knew it was my first time.

I was worried that the next stage would be Kyle wanting to fuck my arse but it looked like that pleasure was going to be saved for another day. Instead, Linda lay back on the bed and told me to sixty-nine her. I jumped on Linda, eager to gorge myself on her pussy, while Kyle positioned himself behind me and started to fuck me again. This had to be my favourite position so far, my face buried in Linda's pussy while Kyle rammed himself into me from behind. Linda grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed them mercilessly as the two of them drove me to my next orgasm.

When it came, I felt Linda's tongue flicking both my clitoris and Kyle's shaft. Then, shortly after, I heard Kyle grunt. I wasn't quite through with my own orgasm and so Linda frantically frigged my clit' until I was done while Kyle finished himself off in me. When Kyle withdrew I felt his cum begin to seep out of me. Linda latched her mouth onto my pussy and began to lick and suck his seed out. It almost made me cum again and, when she was through, I got off her and kissed her eager to taste the cum.

"Did you enjoy that," she giggled.

"Mmmm yes."

I turned and looked at Kenny who was still filming the two of us. His big fat erection had returned and it was only fair that it got the attention it deserved.

It was going to be a long night...

Chapter 6

I heard the alarm go off and, when I'd woken up sufficiently, I checked to make sure who was lying next to me. I thought to myself, "What a dirty slut I must be, not to be sure of who I'm waking up next to."

The truth was I'd enjoyed being a dirty slut. Over the past few days I'd been fucked by three different men and one woman. Well, I'd been finger fucked by a woman anyway.

But now it was Labour Day and time to set off home. We had two long days in the saddle if we were going to see Esme in Portland on Tuesday night.

Kenny stirred from his slumber and looked at me through bleary eyes.

"Morning babe," he said. "What time is it?"

"Six thirty,"

"When did we say we'd meet Kyle and Linda for breakfast?"

"Seven. And we still have to pack our stuff."

Kenny got out of bed and headed for the bathroom while I rested my head on the pillow for a few moments longer.

I thought about the journey ahead. If we made good time today, there'd still be time for Kenny and Kyle to fuck me this evening...