Catching Up on Lost Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for showing me," I said giving Kyle a kiss.

"You're welcome," he replied holding me in his arms and giving my bottom a squeeze.

At that moment, if Kyle had wanted to fuck me, I don't think that I could have refused him. Only the feeling that we didn't have out partners' consent stopped us both. So we walked back to the bikes, stripped down to our swimmers then went in search of Kenny and Linda.

We found them by the side of the stream on a big slab of rock that had been worn smooth by successive winter melts. Linda had the tiniest of bikinis on and was straddling Kenny as the two of them kissed. I could see Kenny's erection straining against his swimmers as she got off him.

"Oh no," said Linda in mock terror when she saw us approaching. "My husband's back and he's got a gun."

"Actually, it's Sarah you've got to watch out for. She's pretty handy," Kyle added.

Kenny got up and fished two bottles of water out of the stream for us. They were icy cold.

"That's cold," I commented.

"Tell us about it," Linda replied. "Kenny and I have already been in the stream and it takes your breath away. There's a pool over there," she said pointing. "Try it for yourselves."

Kyle looked at me. Anything Linda could do. I was going to do too.

"Last one in's a sissy," I said gaining a head-start on him.

Any bragging rights I won from being first in the water were soon outweighed by the downsides of being first in the water.

"Cold enough for you yet?" Kyle asked casually from the side of the pool.

"Get in here now!" I demanded, "and suffer with me."

Kyle jumped in the pool and scooped me up in his arms. I put mine around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Batstard," I said, before kissing him.

Five minutes in the pool was more than enough but when we got out I felt invigorated. I congratulated myself on bringing a bikini with me rather than a swimsuit. The freezing cold water had turned my nipples into bullets which stood out proudly against the bikini's flimsy material. Kyle couldn't resist and rubbed his thumbs over them as he handled my breasts.

We walked back to where Kenny and Linda were lying and I laid my towel next to Linda's.

"You know this would make a great location for this week's solo video," she said to Kyle.

"I was thinking that," said Kyle. "If Sarah and Kenny don't mind."

We must have Looked confused because Kenny went on to explain

"Each week we post a couple of videos on our web-site. One's usually of us having sex and the other is of Linda by herself. Some people only want to look at girls."

"We did the one of us having sex the other day but we still need to do the one of me," Linda explained. "We don't want to lose our regulars," she laughed.

"Can we watch?" I asked.

"Of course. You can join in if you want," Linda said cheekily to me.

"I'm not sure," I said defensively. "I've never been with a girl before."

"No problem," said Kyle not wanting to push things.

Kyle went back to the bike and brought back a small camera bag. Linda opened the bag and fished out a tobacco tin then began to roll a joint.

"I get a bit self-conscious performing by myself," she explained. "This helps to relax me."

Linda rolled the joint like a pro then, when she was happy with it, she lit it and took a drag, inhaling the smoke and holding it there. She offered it to Kyle, who declined on account of him needing to ride the bike back to Durango and Kenny did the same. Then she offered it to me and once again I thought, 'anything Linda can do, I can do too'.

I'd last smoked a cigarette on the camping trip where I'd got pregnant when I was eighteen. Kenny didn't smoke but I wanted to be one of the cool girls. Twenty years on I was surprised how easily it all came back to me. The joint wasn't as harsh as cigarette smoke and I inhaled without making an idiot of myself and so Linda and I shared the joint between us.

What surprised me was how quickly the joint took effect compared to the sweets I'd tried, but also, how much more intense the sensation was. I was much more relaxed and slightly more aroused too. Kenny took the camcorder out of the bag and offered Linda a choice of red or black lycra facemasks. She chose the black one and slipped it over her head. The mask covered the top half of her face, held on by a strap under her chin. It made her look like batgirl.

"Give me the other mask," I said.

"Are you sure?" asked Kyle.

"I am."

Kyle looked over to Kenny who indicated that he was fine with it and only then did he hand me the red mask.

"Let's get in the water," Linda suggested, leaning over and placing her hand on my hip.

"Slow down," said Kyle. "Let me check the camera first."

Kyle did what he needed to do then declared himself and the camera ready.

"Sarah, you and Linda can talk but remember no names. Keep it soft porn, nothing too raunchy."

"Ok."

Then Kyle shouted "Action" and pressed 'Record'.

It's funny when you're being recorded. Everything seems a bit unnatural at first. Linda and I walked over to the pool, hand in hand and Kyle filmed us from behind. We jumped in together and the cold water shock hit us instantly. Linda hugged me and I held her waist tightly, pulling her towards me. And that's when we kissed...

I've never had a kiss so sweet or so mind blowing as that one. It could have been the effects of the joint, it could have been the cold water, but whatever the reason, it was the best feeling in the world. When we broke, Linda could see the look on my face.

"Are you ok?" she whispered.

"That kiss was sensational," I told her.

Linda giggled and we kissed some more. It was her turn to wrap her legs around me this time and she squeezed her pussy up against my tummy.

"Let's get out," she said, "and put on a show for the boys."

"I'm not sure what do," I told her.

"Follow my lead."

We got out of the pool and embraced, kissing some more. Kyle moved around us, filming from different angles then Linda turned to face the camera and rested her back against me. She wiggled her body for Kyle and I reached round and fondled her breasts while she played with her pussy.

"Take my top off then squeeze my nipples hard, like your husband did last night," she instructed.

I did as I was told and freed her petite breasts from the tiny bikini bra. Linda's nipples were larger than I'd expected and, once I'd teased them, they stuck out prominently. I rolled her teats between my thumb and forefinger and Linda responded by placing a hand on my hip. Kyle moved in for a close up and I squeezed extra hard.

"God that feels good," she said, loudly.

When Kyle had enough footage of Linda's breasts she spun round and, pulling one side of my bikini top down, latched onto a nipple. She suckled on me like a new-born and I found it an oddly familiar sensation. I cradled her head in my hands and I didn't want her to stop. She loosened my bra and let my breasts fall naturally then switched her attention from one nipple to the other. Once again Kyle moved in for a close up. I felt her hand on my pussy and although I still had my bottoms on, she began to massage it through the flimsy material. I shuddered at her touch. It was so delicate.

"Let's go back to the rock," she suggested.

We walked back, arm in arm. This time Kyle walked in front of us and I couldn't help sucking my tummy in and pushing my chest out a bit for the camera. When we got back to our towels, Linda had us both turn our backs to the camera and wiggle our bottoms as we pulled our bikini bottoms off. Then she told me to get on all fours while she knelt beside me.

I got down on my hands and knees and stuck my bottom out. Linda parted my cheeks giving the camera a good view of my most intimate parts.

"Look at that," she said to the camera. "So juicy."

Briefly, I felt Linda's tongue on my anus. It gave me the same jolt of electricity as when Kyle had done it the time before and this time I moaned softly.

"Now lie on your back," she instructed and compliantly I turned over for her. Immediately Linda knelt between my legs and buried her head in my pussy, while I played with my own tits. There was plenty for Kyle to record as he moved between close ups of Linda's arse and her licking me, interspersed with wider angle shots showing our bodies joined together.

Linda was good at acting for the camera. I could have stayed with her head between my legs for the rest of the afternoon but she knew that the viewers wanted variety. She got up and straddled me giving Kyle a shot of our two pussies touching then she raised one of my legs and rubbed her pussy against me while we scissored. I lifted myself up, supporting my weight on my arms which put Linda in my lap. We kissed and she kept grinding herself onto me as she played with my nipples.

"You're amazing," I told her.

"It's only because I fancy you," she whispered.

Linda leant back and pulled me on top of her. It was my turn to rub myself on her now and she opened her legs wide to accommodate me. Kyle moved behind us to capture the double pussy shot and I stuck my bottom out for him then positioned myself on all fours over Linda and started to suck on her breasts. After thirty seconds or so I totally got why guys liked to suck on our nipples. They were just made for it. They were chewy and just the right shape for putting in your mouth. I mean, why wouldn't you want to play with them?

When I'd finished playing with Linda's nipples I knew there was one thing everyone wanted me to do. It wasn't a problem. I wanted to do it too. I worked my way down Linda's body until my face was at the same level as her pussy. She opened her legs and I thought about the advice I'd given Esme that morning. My tongue found the nub of her clitoris and I gently began to work on it with a circular motion.

"Make me cum," Linda moaned as she gripped my head in her hands.

I began to press harder with my tongue, maintaining the rhythm. For a while I got no discernible response from Linda and I was beginning to question my technique. Then I felt her hips begin to gyrate, almost imperceptibly at first. The motion grew as her orgasm got closer, then bang, her body stiffened and she grabbed my head, forcing it down on her. It was as if she were afraid I might stop. I flicked her clitoris with my tongue as hard as I could now and she bucked her hips like a rodeo horse.

"Don't stop honey, don't stop," was all she kept saying.

I kept on going until her clitoris became supersensitive and she couldn't take it anymore. Then all of a sudden she was begging me to stop. I toyed with her for a bit, randomly flicking the nub when she wasn't expecting it and making her body jerk but I didn't want to be too cruel.

Linda lifted my head off her and I got up and lay beside her, then we kissed.

"And cut!" said Kyle with a flourish. "That was amazing."

"I'll second that," Kenny added.

"Would you guys give us girls a few moments alone?" Linda asked.

"Sure," said Kenny. "We'll go pack up the bikes."

We kissed some more then Linda hugged me really tightly for ages. It felt strangely re-assuring.

"Thank you for that," Linda said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I keep thinking of that Katy Perry song," I joked. "I kissed a girl and I liked it," I sang badly, then added "I hope my boyfriend don't mind it."

Linda laughed. "He didn't seem to mind at all."

"We've talked about me being with another girl," I confessed. "I wasn't sure it would ever happen though or that I'd enjoy it so much."

"I've got a bit of a confession to make," Linda said guiltily. "I've had a bit of a crush on you ever since we met in Boise."

"Really?" I said, kissing her.

"You don't mind?" she asked.

"No. I like it actually."

"Do you think you and Kenny might like to see us again when this trip is over?" Linda asked.

"I know I'd like to. And I'm pretty sure I can speak for Kenny too. We're only a couple of hours away after all."

"I'm so glad," she said. "This is most relaxed I've seen Kenny in a long time. And well... you already know I fancy you both."

Linda hugged me and buried her head in my chest. I kissed her and held her tightly.

Chapter 5

When we got back to the hotel, Linda made Kyle show us their porn site and Kenny and I looked through it with interest. There were videos of Linda on her own as well as ones of her and Kyle having sex.

"We try to vary the locations," Linda laughed. "So we do a lot outdoors in the summer. We also take turns to write a blog. It's mostly fantasy, but some bits are true."

Kyle quickly edited the video of Linda and I, adding a title page and a logo that you could see as the video played. Then he uploaded it to their site. It took a while using the hotel Wi-Fi but when it was done we were live and Kyle and Linda's subscribers could now watch Linda and me playing. Kyle also uploaded the video to another site that charged per view. He set a price of ten dollars for the twenty minute clip, which seemed quite a lot to me.

"We'd rather people subscribed to our site," Linda explained. "But some people will pay a premium just to watch one video. Of course the website takes their cut but we'd still make seven dollars on each viewing."

When Kyle finished uploading the video he closed the web pages down leaving his homepage showing.

"Is that your company website?" I asked.

"Yes, would you like to see it? Kyle did it all himself," Linda said. "He's good at stuff like that."

Kyle took us through the website showing us the types of videos he shot commercially. There were samples of adverts for lawyers and car dealers as well ones of lavish wedding ceremonies. The thing that caught Kenny's eye was the drone camera footage.

"You know I think we could use that on some of the developments we're working on."

"Well we'd be happy to quote you," said Linda with her sales hat on. "Kyle's a certified commercial drone pilot."

"It's definitely got possibilities," Kenny said. "If you like I can set up a meeting with some of the developers we're working with in Seattle."

"That would be great. We'd be really keen," said Kyle.

That evening we ate at a bar in town. It wasn't as upmarket as the night before but the burgers were good and so was the atmosphere. I knew I was going to have to hit the gym when I got home but, for now, we were on holiday.

After eating, we went to another bar and had a few more drinks. Linda made me laugh, she was like a puppy placed in the middle of three people and wanting to be made a fuss of by all of them. The guys were happy to oblige, and I was too. By the time we left the bar I was feeling a bit tipsy.

We arrived at the band-stage on the main street just in time for the last call for the wet tee shirt contest. I looked at Linda and we both had the same thought. Kenny didn't look so sure, but I knew he wasn't about to stop me, so the four of us made our way to the stage.

Linda and I had to show our IDs then sign a waiver to enter the competition. We were each issued with a pair of tight shorts and a tee shirt. The event was sponsored by one of the local bars and both items had its name emblazoned across them. The guy who signed us in was at pains to point out that we couldn't take any clothing off.

"If you do that the police will arrest you and shut us down," he said.

The changing room was a small tent behind the stage. We stripped off then put on the shorts and tee shirts we'd been given. The shorts were super tight and I swear you could see our camel toes through the gusset. Before leaving the tent we helped each other to knot our tee shirts behind our backs. For Linda it showed off her lithe hips and super flat tummy, while for me it accentuated my breasts. Then we stepped out of the tent and handed our clothes and valuables to Kenny and Kyle. I didn't want anyone stealing my purse or phone, or my new leather skirt for that matter. The guys took a few pictures of us with their phones then we went to join the rest of the girls.

There must have been a dozen girls backstage and all of a sudden I felt very old. Most of them were in their twenties and a couple were really pretty. Like us, they'd all had a few drinks first and there was a bit of a party atmosphere going on. When we were called up to the stage, the crowd whooped and hollered and the first few rows were full of guys holding up their phones. We stood in a line at the back and the compere brought each girl up individually before his assistants tipped jugs of ice cold water on them. The girls then danced and jiggled for the three judges who sat to the side of the stage. Some of the girls got very raunchy, basically lap dancing for the judges, who, to their credit, kept their hands off them.

Linda and I were fourth and fifth in line and, when it came to our turn, Linda asked if we could go up together. The compere agreed and they poured the ice cold water over both of us at the same time. The crowd cheered and the two of us began to dance rubbing ourselves up against each other. When we kissed, the place erupted.

After our turn was over the remaining girls saw how to get the crowd on their side and did something similar. Each competitor seemed to extend the bounds of acceptability a little further every time.

We didn't win. Some of the girls were far too young and pretty for us to stand a chance, but Linda and I had done it and we'd done it together. All the girls were given a goody bag containing a towel to dry off with, a bottle of Jack Daniels, some vouchers for the sponsor's bar, a tee shirt and some rally merchandise, including a patch that said, 'Four Corners Rally 2019 - Wet Tee Shirt Competitor'.

We found Kenny and Kyle at the side of the stage and they handed us our clothes.

"You were amazing," Kenny said giving me a kiss. Then addressing Linda and I, he added, "You both were."

I felt a small flush of pride wash over me. At thirty seven, I'd proved that I still had what it takes.

After drying off and changing we went to the sponsor's bar and spent the vouchers on drinks. Being doused with cold water had sobered me up a bit but the Tequila shots put me straight back into the comfortably tipsy category. Every now and then a group of guys would recognise us and holler. A couple of them taunted Linda and I into kissing at which point Kenny and Kyle decided it was time to go back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel Linda tempted us up to their room with talk of opening a bottle of Jack Daniels and smoking another joint. This time she rolled two and the four of us stood on the small balcony smoking them. It was getting chilly and when we'd finished the joints we closed the balcony doors and opened the Jack Daniels. Kyle looked to see how our video was doing on their website and it had already had two hundred hits. A lot of the viewers had left comments. Some were just lines of emoticons while others said things like;

"Wow. Great video. Who is she?"

"Love the video. Will there be more?"

"I'd love to cum on those titties."

Kyle then checked the pay per video site and twenty eight people had paid for the clip.

"It looks like you two are officially a sensation," he pronounced.

"We should do another one," I suggested. "The four of us this time."

The suggestion was met with universal approval and so Kyle wandered off to fetch his camera bag. He fished out the camera, checked the battery then the memory card.

"Have we got enough masks, Kyle?" Linda asked

"I think so," Kyle said delving into the bag. "Do you want to be Batman or Captain America?" Kyle asked Kenny

"Captain America," Kenny replied laughing.

"Excellent choice," Kyle said complimenting him.

We all put our masks on and I giggled when I saw Kenny and Kyle in theirs. Using a clever little suction cup Kyle mounted the camera to the room's wall mirror so that it recorded us from above. Then the four of us lay on the bed, Linda lying against Kenny and me against Kyle.