Catfight Chronicles 02: Cordial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J...

One... two... three...

Zoey was no better. Both Gloria's tongue and rapid breaths sent tingling shivers up and down her spine; her entire body struggled to sit up right. Her only desire was to cum all over Gloria's dark eyes and fall over in defeat. Like sheer stockings being slowly torn apart, her orgasm was tearing through her resolve. Just. A little. Longer...

K...

One... two--

It happened so fast, the other girl did not realize it. A flood of cum. Screaming convulsions. Shivering as intense warmth, then the room's stinging coldness. Moans of bliss, submission, and dread.

It happened so fast, Gloria did not realize Zoey collapsed on the ground beside her, cupping her crotch and rolling on her belly. Her moans became that of a wounded animal, guttural and unrestrained. And bordering on sobbing.

Still, Gloria did not comprehend it. She was frustrated. Her orgasm was receding though it was a single, pump away. One last thrust of Zoey's rough fingers. To release her pent-up tension.

"AHHHH!"

She screamed and pounded the floor with her fist. "Get. Up."

Zoey was too busy coddling her defeated womanhood.

Gloria got to her knees and grabbed Zoey's blonde hair. She pulled it back to reveal the farmgirl, blushed nearly purple and tears running down her face.

"SERVICE. YOUR. MISTRESS." Gloria pulled Zoey until she was dead center with the victor's dripping vagina.

Zoey licked hesitantly, both from humiliation and confusion. How. How did she lose to this prissy bitch... and now what happens?

Mila did not say a word. Nothing could be said. Both girls measured each other to the last ounce, and Gloria was one ounce more.

Zoey was hers, and she proved it when she licked a sloppy orgasm from Gloria. It drenched Zoey and both girls fell back.

Mila opened her eyes and she was back in the castle. That was two years ago. Much had happened since then. A new contest to join the ranks of Domina Dominans sparked the ambition and adventure in girls across the land. They arrived by boat, carriage, and horse.

Or by foot, such as the wide-eyed farmgirl passing by with a tote sack and magnificent ass that was right beneath dirty blonde hair. Zoey?

Mila looked back and saw the girl exit the corridor into the new girls' chamber.

She came back, huh...

Mila nodded to herself and continued her patrol. If the Ravenous One bestowed fortune, there would be a match this year no one would want to miss.

For in a sleek, black carriage, another girl arrived this morning. A girl with dominating eyes and brunette hair.

12